Did she delete the pictures? I went to check and I don't see anything. l m a o

Sailor Venus
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Karuna Satori ASMR

Post by Sailor Venus »

Wow, I saw the pictures before she deleted them and to be honest, I was surprised. Not only because of her posting publicly images of her children (maybe an unpopular opinion here, but I think people shouldn't post images of minors to Facebook, when we should be protecting them from this growing lack of privacy in the modern era, face recognition, etc... when it's not really necessary to do it), but because of the amount of gifts..?

Isn't she supposed to be broke and basically living off youtube/donations? In that case, why would you struggle to get your children so much stuff that they won't even use more than once? Because IMHO, most kids don't need to get more than a couple toys, it won't make them happier. In fact, when you give a kid so many, it can be detrimental to their creativity. I've known cases where kids getting 20 toys on Xmas day will be bored the day after, when the novelty wears off... Quantity doesn't make you a better parent, but this may be my unpopular opinion here.

I don't mean any of this as an attack, but rather as constructive criticism. The kids seem to be great, though, they looked happy and well!

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Sailor Venus wrote: Isn't she supposed to be broke and basically living off youtube/donations? In that case, why would you struggle to get your children so much stuff that they won't even use more than once? Because IMHO, most kids don't need to get more than a couple toys, it won't make them happier. In fact, when you give a kid so many, it can be detrimental to their creativity. I've known cases where kids getting 20 toys on Xmas day will be bored the day after, when the novelty wears off... Quantity doesn't make you a better parent, but this may be my unpopular opinion here.

I don't mean any of this as an attack, but rather as constructive criticism. The kids seem to be great, though, they looked happy and well!
I don't think many people in this thread will disagree with you. And I don't think this is unique to Karuna- I think she follows that "poor/ poverty mindset", in which one spends their disposable income on material things because upward mobility seems unattainable, so they aren't focused on saving or investing (or something like that; maybe someone who's well-versed in socioeconomics can explain it better). She talks about improving her life and providing for her kids, but it's likely that her idea of an improvement is being able to have a lot of nice things.

Cassabian
Talker
Talker

Post by Cassabian »

Another snap flaunting the gun she gifted to Vic for Christmas :barf: How expensive are guns to buy? And are they really THAT common in the US? It blows my mind.

cameronpolinski
Debater
Debater

Post by cameronpolinski »

A part of me sees her showing off her guns as an indirect threat to us.

Anyone else think that?

Scary someone so mentally unstable like her can so easily be given a gun. That is unfortunately a common case in this backwards country.

Cassabian
Talker
Talker

Post by Cassabian »

cameronpolinski wrote:A part of me sees her showing off her guns as an indirect threat to us.

Anyone else think that?

Scary someone so mentally unstable like her can so easily be given a gun. That is unfortunately a common case in this backwards country.
I didn't think of it as a indirect threat to us at GG.. But I did have the thought that it could be a "warning" to someone in their lives, be it the mother-in-law, the stalker etc.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Cassabian wrote:
cameronpolinski wrote:A part of me sees her showing off her guns as an indirect threat to us.

Anyone else think that?

I didn't think of it as a indirect threat to us at GG.. But I did have the thought that it could be a "warning" to someone in their lives, be it the mother-in-law, the stalker etc.
For sure. In the YT comments screenshot posted a page or so back, she explicitly threatened to shoot someone who was bothering her. So she isn't above something like that. But people also hold a lot of pride in their guns for whatever wacky reason, and I'm sure she's showing off in the same way she likes to show off all her possessions.

Scamalot
Debater
Debater

Post by Scamalot »

Does she think she's being subtle on facebook: "Thank you to “R” for sending me this canvas bag! It will be perfect for my MacBook & iPad on filming days!!!" Wonder what other expensive material things she can fit it that bag. Can she also fit her guns and iPhone X in there? I mean, she's gonna need a few more canvas bags to hold all of her expensive possessions.

I would not be surprised if her home get burglarized because she lives in a small town, bad neighborhood, and is flaunting expensive possessions all over social media. That's how Kim Kardashian got herself robbed in Paris. Don't be a show off, no one likes a show off.
.•*¨`★ .•*¨`★ .•*¨`★ •*¨`★
I love you with all of my patreon....
(¸.•’ (¸.•’ (¸.•’ (¸.•’ (¸.•’ (¸.•’

Icky Twerp
Learner
Learner

Post by Icky Twerp »

This... well she actually as the thread just reports things and saying the thread has gone off the rails somehow implies that the posters caused it and it's just Cryuna flying off into the wild blue yonder. She's on welfare, affords handguns, plans a trip to England (apparently abandoning the kids because taking the trip with them would be a drag?), and generally seems to purchase a lot of frivolous garbage over actual necessities.

As far as firearms and Cryuna goes I can't imagine her answering this question honestly.

Question 11 – E on the current ATF Form 4473 is as follows:

Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, or narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?

ATF Form 4473

But then honesty and this woman do not go hand in hand.

Edit to add: And, yes, the gray area of methadone clinical use as counting as addiction is wide and open to a lot of interpretation. In theory if she has a criminal record relating to addiction this should disqualify her from owning a firearm. I don't know her history of addiction or if she voluntarily went into methadone treatment. Honestly, this was about ten minutes of google-fu about addiction and firearms because this has never been a concern in my life until my curiosity got ahold of me.

Casse
Talker
Talker

Post by Casse »

A nitpicky rant but her Nickelodeon Box Haul video is basically 30 minutes of her saying how big of a fan of the 90s she was and keeps saying that it was 'so much a part of her childhood.' She'll open something and be like 'This show was part of my childhood.' 'I'd stay up til 8 watching this show and it was part of my childhood.' 'People are paying so much for this stuff because it was so much part of their childhood, like it was with mine.' 'I grew up in the 90's and a huge fan of this stuff' and so many variations of reminding us over and over again how much of a fan of the 90's she was. Just kind of tired of her bragging about being a die hard fan of the era.

And she's also willing to trade anything in her Nick Box for the Stickly Icky figure (Can't remember what the figure was called exactly, I must not be a fan of the 90's even though I grew up in the 90's)

Mae32
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mae32 »

She’s not even a real 90’s kid.
She’s too young.
I was born in 85. I was truly a kid in the 90’s ;) , she’s a 90’s baby.

cameronpolinski
Debater
Debater

Post by cameronpolinski »

Hey. I was born in 90. And I remember shows from 91 and 92. I’m a 90s kid. ;)

Shortskirtlongjacket
Talker
Talker

Post by Shortskirtlongjacket »

I only made it about half way through the Nick box video but wow, she’s really trying to kiss Culturefly’s ass to get that sponsorship, huh? I also don’t understand why she doesn’t actually open the box on camera. It’d be more interesting as the viewer to see an authentic reaction.

Shortskirtlongjacket
Talker
Talker

And surprise, surprise, she hasn’t sent out the Walmart giveaway package from weeks ago!

Casuallyts
Talker
Talker

Post by Casuallyts »

Im watching her latest video with the watch and I find it so disrespectful that she can't even pronounce the name and then she goes on tells us how she was skeptical at first and surprised by the prices in their website. And then how she was skeptical about the wood and all that.. Why would you even say that when you're sponsoring them?
I've noticed this a few times in her similar videos where she always bashes the company in some way. She is clearly not a person to sponsor anyone.
Someone made a comment "yes get that sponsorship money" and she told the person that they're not paying her. So I guess they just sent her the watch and now she's giving it away.

JustStopLol
Learner
Learner

Post by JustStopLol »

Casuallyts wrote:Im watching her latest video with the watch and I find it so disrespectful that she can't even pronounce the name and then she goes on tells us how she was skeptical at first and surprised by the prices in their website. And then how she was skeptical about the wood and all that.. Why would you even say that when you're sponsoring them?
I've noticed this a few times in her similar videos where she always bashes the company in some way. She is clearly not a person to sponsor anyone.
Someone made a comment "yes get that sponsorship money" and she told the person that they're not paying her. So I guess they just sent her the watch and now she's giving it away.
You should see her patreon stuff so unprofessional you'd think because people were paying it'd be different but no lol

hookbill
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hookbill »

JustStopLol wrote:
Casuallyts wrote:Im watching her latest video with the watch and I find it so disrespectful that she can't even pronounce the name and then she goes on tells us how she was skeptical at first and surprised by the prices in their website. And then how she was skeptical about the wood and all that.. Why would you even say that when you're sponsoring them?
You should see her patreon stuff so unprofessional you'd think because people were paying it'd be different but no lol

wasn't someone posting the links somewhere?

Shortskirtlongjacket
Talker
Talker

Anyone see her vague snap this morning? Looks like she has new drama with someone. It was just a picture of foot tracks in the snow and said something along the lines of:

“Don’t be someone’s punching bag just because they’re pouting. I work with binaural close up sounds for a living, karma will bite back hard ;)

Shortskirtlongjacket
Talker
Talker

And kudos to whoever commented this on her video!

Casse
Talker
Talker

Post by Casse »

Shortskirtlongjacket wrote:Anyone see her vague snap this morning? Looks like she has new drama with someone. It was just a picture of foot tracks in the snow and said something along the lines of:

“Don’t be someone’s punching bag just because they’re pouting. I work with binaural close up sounds for a living, karma will bite back hard ;)
She can't leave her drama off her social media for a minute can she? Though I'm kind of confused as to what working with binaural sounds has to do with karma coming back around.

Return to “Karuna Satori ASMR”