Karuna Satori ASMR

Shortskirtlongjacket
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Karuna Satori ASMR

Post by Shortskirtlongjacket »

Some of y'all requested it, so I'm branching off the ASMR board and giving Cryruna her own page. I honestly enjoyed her content BUT I had a weird feeling about her from the get-go. The more videos I watched, the shadier she became and I'm so glad people are starting to see her true colors. It's sick how many people she's munipulated and have fell for her "poor me" schtick.

KattyKaty
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Karuna Satori ASMR

Post by KattyKaty »

I was also really enjoyed her content and her persona. She seemed like she was really trying to better herself. I even became a patron. It's now become clear that she throws pity parties for herself to get cosmetic surgery....so glad I found this site. I honestly thought she was kinda shady, but this site just exposed how much of a manipulative a-hole she is. She doesn't deserve the immense support she's gotten from sympathetic strangers online.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Thanks for taking the initiative to start a new thread Shortskirtlongjacket.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

so glad this thread exists and so glad people are finally realizing what an awful person she really is. the fact people still support her knowing the racist comments shes made baffles me.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

420taytay69
Stalker
Stalker

Post by 420taytay69 »

Lmao I can't with this girl. I used to like her, but she comes across as so manipulative, always playing the victim, nothing is ever her fault etc etc. She's immature and has no idea how to manage money, I hope for her kid's sakes she gets her shit together.

Sailor Venus
Learner
Learner

Post by Sailor Venus »

I love her content, but she's really sketchy with money. I'll stay tuned, I think there's hope for her.

you_will_never_know
Lurker
Lurker

Post by you_will_never_know »

Sailor Venus wrote:I love her content, but she's really sketchy with money. I'll stay tuned, I think there's hope for her.
There is NO hope for her. That is what she wants. Karuna wants people to continue to support her through all her BS. It’s obvious with her recent racism tweets surfacing that many still blindly support her. It’s ridiculous. She needs to be stopped. This is her own fault. Karuna (Sarah) is constantly posting her life drama, and putting herself out there. I am NOT subscribed to her & I no longer watch her videos. It just really bothers me that people continue to support her even though it’s obvious she’s a SCAM.

Faffy
Debater
Debater

Post by Faffy »

Sailor Venus wrote:I love her content, but she's really sketchy with money. I'll stay tuned, I think there's hope for her.
Same here!
I have watched so many of her videos, and I honestly believed her until recently I found out about the boob job through gurugossip. I don't follow Karuna on snapchat but it seems like she reveals all her lies on accident there lol.

I can't believe her teeth were 2nd priority after she basically begged people to buy personalized ASMR vids from her.

Shortskirtlongjacket
Talker
Talker

Another thing that annoys me is I'm pretty sure she uses "depression" as an excuse to be lazy. I can't recall what video it was, sometime during one of her many medical crises, but she goes on about how she's NOT a depressed person and usually very happy. But it seems to me she likes to throw out the depression and anxiety card whenever she's supposed to put a new video out and doesn't.

The way she goes about making her videos are lazy as hell, too. I can't tell you how many times she says "I'm going to edit that out" and she doesn't. I remember watching a video of her unboxing "family" (lol) mail and she said a sender's name outloud, but I don't think she was supposed to because she quickly says "oh shit, im gonna edit your name out" or something along those lines but obviously she never did.

Also, if I had a dollar for every time she says "I live in a low income town" I'd be rich.

Aeh0818
Debater
Debater

Post by Aeh0818 »

Shortskirtlongjacket wrote:
Also, if I had a dollar for every time she says "I live in a low income town" I'd be rich.
Yes!! I live in the same town as her and it's nothing like she describes it. She lived in the really shitty drug section of town.. which I guess is low income. But other than that, the town in general is a pretty basic middle-class town with some nicer areas and some bad areas. There are also plenty of jobs around her that her or her lazy ass husband could do.

confusedgreatly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by confusedgreatly »

Aeh0818 wrote:
Shortskirtlongjacket wrote:
Yes!! I live in the same town as her and it's nothing like she describes it. She lived in the really shitty drug section of town.. which I guess is low income. But other than that, the town in general is a pretty basic middle-class town with some nicer areas and some bad areas. There are also plenty of jobs around her that her or her lazy ass husband could do.

Is she really an animal flipper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

somisjeons
Learner
Learner

Post by somisjeons »

She posted on Facebook today that she’ll be making a video about her racist past tweets. But then added “I’ll never be deemed a racist for my emotionless state in the past.” Zzzz, seriously Cryuna? At least own up to the fact that you were racist. Emotionless or not, you said what you said and you need to admit it. Stop with the excuses. Apologize. I’m not gonna sit through your 30 minute low quality explanation where you make excuses about how your dad passed away and it made you lack emotion. I’m sorry you had a rough time after he passed but stop using him to excuse your behavior. I doubt that’s what he’d want. Sad. Learn to lead a life where you don’t think the entire world is against you and you don’t need to make excuses for everything. Until then, your “haters” have every valid reason to dislike you. Especially since most of us used to be your supporters.

I guess the good thing about Cryuna is that she’ll read this. However, she won’t take any of our advice and will continue to cry and act like we are attacking her for no reason at all. Lmao.

Shortskirtlongjacket
Talker
Talker

somisjeons wrote:She posted on Facebook today that she’ll be making a video about her racist past tweets. But then added “I’ll never be deemed a racist for my emotionless state in the past.” Zzzz, seriously Cryuna? At least own up to the fact that you were racist. Emotionless or not, you said what you said and you need to admit it. Stop with the excuses. Apologize. I’m not gonna sit through your 30 minute low quality explanation where you make excuses about how your dad passed away and it made you lack emotion. I’m sorry you had a rough time after he passed but stop using him to excuse your behavior. I doubt that’s what he’d want. Sad. Learn to lead a life where you don’t think the entire world is against you and you don’t need to make excuses for everything. Until then, your “haters” have every valid reason to dislike you. Especially since most of us used to be your supporters.

I guess the good thing about Cryuna is that she’ll read this. However, she won’t take any of our advice and will continue to cry and act like we are attacking her for no reason at all. Lmao.
LMFAOOOO you are spot on! I actually just scrolled through her twitter and her dad passed after she had written those vile tweets, so she can't use that as an excuse. Won't be surprised if she does, though. Regardless, she will definitely pull the sympathy card.

you_will_never_know
Lurker
Lurker

Well well well... Karuna just uploaded a completely IMMATURE video addressing her racist tweets. I just don’t understand how she can just play this off as nothing. She used the excuse of her hating the world after her father passed. But come on... there’s no need for that. Her video consisted her jokingly saying how it’s an old video. HER APOLOGY WAS ON A CUP. Her daily DD coffee cup had I’m sorry on it...
Last edited by you_will_never_know on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Faffy
Debater
Debater

Post by Faffy »

She said that the twitter posts were three years ago as if that means anything. She's about 27 now right? That means she was 24...if you were 24 and said racist things, it's quite inexcusable. If it was like when she was 13, I could probably let it slide a bit.

In her latest video, she said sorry for being an idiot, so I'm glad she admitted that she WAS racist. I'm not sure how the hell she changed so quickly in 3 years; she blames her previous boyfriend for being racist (of course she's always the victim.)

Shortskirtlongjacket
Talker
Talker

So first off, her "apology" (if you even want to call it that) is in an ASMR video??? Just the way I like to relax. 3 and a half minutes in she mentions how she almost died. *eyeroll* somisjeons, you called it! One of her first excuses was her dad passing, which is a lie. She then talks about some guy she was seeing while her and her husband were separated, partially blaming it on him??? She also drops the classic "BUT I have black friends!!!" line. I also saw no emotion or sincerity behind anything she said and was overall super immature. Hell, she chuckled after one of the times she said "I am not a racist."

BUT BUT BUT she wrote it on a cup so she must NOT be racist!!!!! :rofl:

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

just saw her "apology" idk what I was expecting but this was honestly the worst apology video I've seen. writing it on a styrofoam cup. I'm sure that made people feel better. I'm not surprised she used age as an excuse. Tana's apology video seemed more sincere.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

you_will_never_know
Lurker
Lurker

Karuna is deleting her comments on her latest video. All of the ones speaking the truth... not surprised.

Shortskirtlongjacket
Talker
Talker

you_will_never_know wrote:Karuna is deleting her comments on her latest video. All of the ones speaking the truth... not surprised.
Oh yeah, she's always deleted negative comments. That's why I was so relieved when I found this site and realized there's other sane minded people who see through her bullshit. Reading her comments, I'm shocked at the amount of people who still don't realize she got a boob job instead of getting her teeth fixed.

Libbykills
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Libbykills »

Oh my god, finally a Karuna page!!
I first discovered her when I was browsing through ASMR videos at the end of last year and really liked her style of ASMR, then I saw the Christmas Wishlist in her description box. Feeling awful for the girl, as I have two children myself and live in an area where the price of living is beyond ridiculous, I went to gift some stuff and was greeted with hover boards, office chairs, iPads etc.
It rubbed me the wrong way as if I was in that situation I’d be grateful for board games or new socks, not expecting expensive items and certainly not adding my own personal stuff to it, but whatever I let it go and didn’t donate anything.
Then I noticed how she was always talking about how poor she is yet would have the nails, the high end makeup, the daily coffee etc and yet she apparently can’t afford anything for her kids?? And the final straw for me was her showing off her new Apple Watch and then asking for money for her teeth.
Honestly she makes me cringe so hard with how she is in her videos espeeeecially her personal ones, I’m so glad we finally have a thread for her and it’s not just me that feels this way lmao

Return to “Karuna Satori ASMR”