Karuna Satori ASMR - Part 4

leviathaned
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Karuna Satori ASMR - Part 4

Post by leviathaned »

I worry for her children. I'd be willing to accept the weight comment as a joke for the character, but combined with her dissatisfaction with her body and her possible addiction to plastic surgeries, it doesn't look great. Even if she doesn't directly suggest to her kids that they're unattractive, they'll pick it up from watching her. Heck, I want plastic surgery, but that's for myself, not as a cure for poor self esteem.

Funkychicken4077
Talker
Talker

Post by Funkychicken4077 »

I wish she'd take the dick photo out of her color blind tests. She's fucking disgusting

cameronpolinski
Debater
Debater

Post by cameronpolinski »

Holy shit enough with the validation posts. She needs people to praise her all the time! It’s really embarrassing and creepy.

Someone said she’s living her dream life. LMAO. Yeah. “Dream”. With how much she complains about Vic, sure sounds like a dream!

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

longscarf wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:11 pm
LMAO I HAD TO MAKE A NEW TWITTER BECAUSE TWITTER THINKS I'M 12 ON MY OLD ACCOUNT AND IT'S NOT EVEN 2 DAYS OLD AND SHE BLOCKED ME ON IT ALREADY BECAUSE I FOLLOW KARUNASHITORI DJDHFHDNDNF

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
I just went to check and I'm also blocked because I recently followed Shitori. I don't blame her. I guess it's a good measure for identifying potential haters (Even though I don't 100% agree with all their tweets anyway). But this means she's regularly checking their followers list, which is a bit obsessive in itself.

longscarf
Talker
Talker

Post by longscarf »

manged wrote:
longscarf wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:11 pm
LMAO I HAD TO MAKE A NEW TWITTER BECAUSE TWITTER THINKS I'M 12 ON MY OLD ACCOUNT AND IT'S NOT EVEN 2 DAYS OLD AND SHE BLOCKED ME ON IT ALREADY BECAUSE I FOLLOW KARUNASHITORI DJDHFHDNDNF

I just went to check and I'm also blocked because I recently followed Shitori. I don't blame her. I guess it's a good measure for identifying potential haters (Even though I don't 100% agree with all their tweets anyway). But this means she's regularly checking their followers list, which is a bit obsessive in itself.
tru, but the funny thing is that that account followed shitori and not even a day later it's blocked which means she is regularly checking shitori.

wait, who's joe?

longscarf
Talker
Talker

Post by longscarf »

oh my god this is amazing there's THREE OF THEM NOW @karunaskanktori

wait, who's joe?

Daedream
Learner
Learner

Post by Daedream »

Yo it's been a fucking minute but does anyone knw what happened with her and her sugar daddy she constantly said she couldn't talk about but constantly talked about?

enab
Learner
Learner

Post by enab »

No need for one anymore since she's pulling in every bit of $100k herself now.

enab
Learner
Learner

Post by enab »

Shockingly, it looks like the closing went down without a hitch.

After the fright of the first place, they went with a much nicer place and saved a ton of money on it compared to what the other disaster would've cost.

PennywiseBaby
Stalker
Stalker

Post by PennywiseBaby »

Hey everyone. New user here :) I hadn't realized how shitty of a person she was. I used to be subbed but then everything about her just started to annoy me.

Funkychicken4077
Talker
Talker

is her new house she "just bought" in Latrobe, PA? use zillow and use the keyword "humidifier" because she said her new house has one on the furnace and that's the only one I found in a radius of Johnstown. She said her husband was at the new house painting but Zillow said it has been freshly repainted. WTF ugly ass colors is she doing then? If that is "her house" the colors look good to me

TShomo34
Learner
Learner

Post by TShomo34 »

Funkychicken4077 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:17 pm
is her new house she "just bought" in Latrobe, PA? use zillow and use the keyword "humidifier" because she said her new house has one on the furnace and that's the only one I found in a radius of Johnstown. She said her husband was at the new house painting but Zillow said it has been freshly repainted. WTF ugly ass colors is she doing then? If that is "her house" the colors look good to me
There are virtually hundreds, if not thousands of houses when I search her town on Zillow. But I’m not trying to doxx her or talk about her new home. I don’t even want to find out where she lives. It seems she didn’t post any reference to it like she did the “HiStOriC” house on Facebook. Let’s focus on her being a clown, not where she lives. Gossip website or not, I think that is the lowest of low. Why is nobody talking about her comments on Twitter? Or her lack of communication with her “online children?” Please don’t talk about where she may live unless she posts it.

Funkychicken4077
Talker
Talker

On one of her videos, she said her new house had a humidifier attached to the furnace. I don't know of many houses, at least around here, that have that. So, she did give details to her new house 🤷‍♀️

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

A lot of houses where I am have those humidifiers attached to the furnace. And it's not something you would always write on a listing because it's not a big deal either way. So I wouldn't think a house is hers (or isn't hers) based on that detail.

But yeah that's her business. She says she's going to give a house tour so that should be interesting.

TShomo34
Learner
Learner

Post by TShomo34 »

Funkychicken4077 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:37 am
On one of her videos, she said her new house had a humidifier attached to the furnace. I don't know of many houses, at least around here, that have that. So, she did give details to her new house 🤷‍♀️
That isn’t an address, that’s a humidifier. She made the hilarious yet possibly dangerous mistake of posting blatant photos of the house she was going to buy, and since she obviously reads here, probably realized what she did. You can see the photo of her sitting on that swing is cropped. If she hasn’t mentioned where she’s living, that isn’t fair for us to make it public if we choose to search for where she lives. I’m just making a point that we should keep that between DMs with other users. That’s all. Moving on though, I really hope those babies finally have a decorated room. Viewing her Snapchat stories a few times, I noticed the walls were ALWAYS bare. I personally like her choice of furniture for them and that she painted. I just hope she will make it an actual home for them. After what she’s put them through, they deserve that.

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

I thought she was cute on FB. She was genuinely excited about all of the new furniture she bought (which they needed!) and even the new dishes and stuff. I will say sometimes when you’re renting and always moving it’s hard to motivate to decorate. I’m happy for them, I’m sure they will make the house nice for the kiddos
Last edited by ziggy777 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

longscarf
Talker
Talker

Post by longscarf »

sorry for being negative bc the last few posts were p positive but did anyone see the like hydrotherapy thing? it's sorta like the EMDR thing in the aspect that she is giving therapy without being a medical professional

wait, who's joe?

gemma13
Learner
Learner

Post by gemma13 »

longscarf wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:16 am
sorry for being negative bc the last few posts were p positive but did anyone see the like hydrotherapy thing? it's sorta like the EMDR thing in the aspect that she is giving therapy without being a medical professional

The video itself was fine IMO, the water triggers were nice. The big problem is her literally calling it "hydrotherapy" (does she not know what hydrotherapy is?????) and calling it an "insomnia treatment." What she's doing isn't actually hydrotherapy, so she shouldn't be calling it that anyway, but she definitely shouldn't be using legitimate medical/psychiatric terms to label her videos because she isn't even remotely certified to perform EMDR or hydrotherapy. Her video is not a treatment for insomnia, and shouldn't be called such. If she had chosen a different title for the "hydrotherapy/insomnia treatment" video, it would've been fine, the content is okay.

The EMDR video, however, NEEDS to be taken down. It's titled "EMDR THERAPY - FULL SESSION," which is extremely misleading; she doesn't know how to do EMDR, has zero training or certification, and her calling the video a literal therapy session is not okay. It has so much potential to actually harm people who believe her and participate in her makeshift therapy. Direct quotes from the EMDR video include: "keep revisiting [your trauma], keep repeating it in over and over," "keep the trauma on your mind." It's safe-ish to assume that most of the people who watch this and participate in her session are alone while they watch this. Yes, EMDR does require thinking/speaking about trauma, but it does so in the physical presence of a trained professional. Sarah's intent, allegedly, is to help people overcome their traumas, but there is a reason why this type of thing requires certification in the real world.

longscarf
Talker
Talker

Post by longscarf »

gemma13 wrote:
longscarf wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:16 am

The video itself was fine IMO, the water triggers were nice. The big problem is her literally calling it "hydrotherapy" (does she not know what hydrotherapy is?????) and calling it an "insomnia treatment." What she's doing isn't actually hydrotherapy, so she shouldn't be calling it that anyway, but she definitely shouldn't be using legitimate medical/psychiatric terms to label her videos because she isn't even remotely certified to perform EMDR or hydrotherapy. Her video is not a treatment for insomnia, and shouldn't be called such. If she had chosen a different title for the "hydrotherapy/insomnia treatment" video, it would've been fine, the content is okay.

The EMDR video, however, NEEDS to be taken down. It's titled "EMDR THERAPY - FULL SESSION," which is extremely misleading; she doesn't know how to do EMDR, has zero training or certification, and her calling the video a literal therapy session is not okay. It has so much potential to actually harm people who believe her and participate in her makeshift therapy. Direct quotes from the EMDR video include: "keep revisiting [your trauma], keep repeating it in over and over," "keep the trauma on your mind." It's safe-ish to assume that most of the people who watch this and participate in her session are alone while they watch this. Yes, EMDR does require thinking/speaking about trauma, but it does so in the physical presence of a trained professional. Sarah's intent, allegedly, is to help people overcome their traumas, but there is a reason why this type of thing requires certification in the real world.
god i just. can't imagine someone with severe trauma watching that video and sarah ending up making it worse because in that video she tells u to revisit it

wait, who's joe?

enab
Learner
Learner

Post by enab »

Funkychicken4077 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:17 pm
It's not in Latrobe.

Re-painting is very common even if the old owners just did it as it truly gives the feeling that it's your home and your personal space.

Return to “Karuna Satori ASMR”