True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Late for the Tea Part 3

Post by Jesters Trix »

bd20112 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:34 pm
sooooo it was all a joke? Just the concealer thing or the entire last week of her bawling breakdown?

Oooh no I read down a bit in that thread a few hours before she posted that and it seems that the JStar thing was serious unless she's a real fuckwit
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

HFTT needs to take some mental pills because this is getting pathetic.
How is THIS more important than your medical bills honey?

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Don't think I'm always out to get him. Lmao. Bitch, you are obsessed with him and that's no joke.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

So a few minutes ago HFFT posted on twitter YET AGAIN (for someone who was in the hospital and needed a break, she took what, 6 hours off? ffs) and watching her post today on twitter I realized what a sad individual she is, so fucking attention starved. So this latest post is "she is back BACK" to something to that effect, referring to herself, referring to herself in third person no less, and stating it to get all the validation from her stans that they love her and are glad she is back. She needed to take a day off and go see her therapist. Jesus

Lafayette
Learner
Learner

Post by Lafayette »

Jesters Trix wrote:So a few minutes ago HFFT posted on twitter YET AGAIN (for someone who was in the hospital and needed a break, she took what, 6 hours off? ffs) and watching her post today on twitter I realized what a sad individual she is, so fucking attention starved. So this latest post is "she is back BACK" to something to that effect, referring to herself, referring to herself in third person no less, and stating it to get all the validation from her stans that they love her and are glad she is back. She needed to take a day off and go see her therapist. Jesus

She’s just timing this comeback with the release of this new info (that she’s had for weeks) and she’s hoping to get new subscribers from Jeffrey Stan’s coming to read the content and that’s why she’s now linking her YouTube and Twitter on all her IG posts. Her mental breakdown was just a way to get attention. This is very typical narcissistic behavior.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

WTF! This makes me extremely angry...so she melts down in a live stream, continues to meltdown on twitter, literally causes a shit storm, goes to the hospital then returns like: LOLZ Guise APRIL FOOLS!! Honest to God you can't be this desperate for attention. I hope she realizes she has completely shot whatever little credibility she had left. All last week she was tweeting about how she was working on a video (that we all know is never coming) - well good luck dropping it now.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

The hospital info wasn't coming from her, it was coming from her Teastain. 6 hours. Like I said, she was probably visiting someone.

She was probably grieving for her credibility.

Isn't it interesting how active the GG threads on her latest target becomes? New accounts emerge and start posting in the threads of her enemies.

TeaSpill's thread was dead and now all of a sudden... Transparent AF, TeaSlag.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:38 pm
WTF! This makes me extremely angry...so she melts down in a live stream, continues to meltdown on twitter, literally causes a shit storm, goes to the hospital then returns like: LOLZ Guise APRIL FOOLS!! Honest to God you can't be this desperate for attention. I hope she realizes she has completely shot whatever little credibility she had left. All last week she was tweeting about how she was working on a video (that we all know is never coming) - well good luck dropping it now.
HFTT is pretty much on the same level as John Kuckian now, she is never getting out of that hole.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Meomix wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:57 pm
Peppa Schmint wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:38 pm
HFTT is pretty much on the same level as John Kuckian now, she is never getting out of that hole.
Nope, she's not. Funny cuz her and Kuckian used to be so tight...now we know why. Way to ruin your channel...

KiwiKwaking
Learner
Learner

Post by KiwiKwaking »

withmylittleeye wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:46 pm
The hospital info wasn't coming from her, it was coming from her Teastain. 6 hours. Like I said, she was probably visiting someone.

Isn't it interesting how active the GG threads on her latest target becomes? New accounts emerge and start posting in the threads of her enemies.

I know you are not accusing me of being a tea-tard just because I post in the most popular drama channel's fucking thread. :rofl: Why would I bother posting about this bitch here when she never posts and everybody already hates her? Meanwhile TeaShill is sitting pretty on top acting like J*(and Morphe's) personal machine gun. You really going to sit there and tell me you didnt look through the receipts and see blatant fucking J* asslicking? lmfaoooo TeaShill is so far up J*'s ass she is using his prostate as a pillow.

All drama channels are trash and the biggest trash is always on top. Where this bitch was 2 years ago is where TeaShill is now. :roll:

Lafayette
Learner
Learner

Post by Lafayette »

KiwiKwaking wrote:
withmylittleeye wrote:

I know you are not accusing me of being a tea-tard just because I post in the most popular drama channel's fucking thread. :rofl: Why would I bother posting about this bitch here when she never posts and everybody already hates her? Meanwhile TeaShill is sitting pretty on top acting like J*(and Morphe's) personal machine gun. You really going to sit there and tell me you didnt look through the receipts and see blatant fucking J* asslicking? lmfaoooo TeaShill is so far up J*'s ass she is using his prostate as a pillow.

All drama channels are trash and the biggest trash is always on top. Where this bitch was 2 years ago is where TeaShill is now. :roll:
You have very strong feelings about all this. Image

KiwiKwaking
Learner
Learner

Post by KiwiKwaking »

Lafayette wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:06 pm
KiwiKwaking wrote:
withmylittleeye wrote:

You have very strong feelings about all this. Image
Cause that shit was all about me. The only thing it was missing was my damn username. I'm a Jaclyn Hill / J* hater so when all this drama went down in their threads I wanted to know why none of the drama channels spoke about it and let them get away with using suicide as an excuse to stop bad PR. Now its clear why, so I post about it. I dont need some conspiracy theorist bitch to disrespect my posts and invalidate my opinion. HFTT is irrelevant, TeaShill is not. Get over it. This is the dead thread btw. Its almost a year old ffs.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

withmylittleeye wrote:The hospital info wasn't coming from her, it was coming from her Teastain. 6 hours. Like I said, she was probably visiting someone.

Not hard to see who's who if you see her stains and their bs on Twitter.

secondhandlover
Debater
Debater

Post by secondhandlover »

withmylittleeye wrote:

Well, yeah, TeaSpill's thread is alive again because she's been in the middle of some pretty big youtube drama that came to light recently, and has been showing her ass as a result. The other two messes involved, i.e. HFTT and Jeffree, also had their threads explode with activity at the same time. Their hands aren't clean, they're involved in drama, people drag them for it. It's not exactly a mystery. I will never understand people who choose conspiracy theories over logic.

Shakkyb123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shakkyb123 »

Does anyone think she’s grieving over a miscarriage? I remember her tweeting her New Years resolution for 2018 was “🤰🏼

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

cross posted to JStar also..

Ok so... I may not like the shit he gets up to but I wouldn't wish something like what apparently happened to him on anyone. That being said, I REALLY want to know how HFTT heard about this weeks ago and no one else supposedly knew about it. There is **no way** she could have heard about the details of this that she was being so secretive about in her younow today. She was all -kittens and ponies that shit rainbows- kind of happy today so whatever meds they gave her at the hospital are the ones she should stay on. Legit she was like a whole different person. She was all about chatting about JStar and how she doesn't hate him etc etc etc. Meanwhile.. no one here is stupid girl we've seen your commentary on twitter time and time again when it comes to JStar, you loathe him so what changed and WHERE did you get your info from? I called it before... some shit is afoot in Whoville and the shenanigans of these drama peeps vs the gurus is REAL

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Maybe she's been in contact with one of the chicks who are trying to sell the stolen products. They have been trying to push this stuff on the Facebook groups.

Lafayette
Learner
Learner

Post by Lafayette »

Hmm She’s probably trading information. She is a pawn for influencers that f with her. Nothing that she does is unbias IMO. And the whole grieving thing is nonsense. Not authentic. A six hour hiatus? Lmao. She can’t stay away.

I am fascinated by her narcissism and also horrified. She got a good dose of attention now she’s back with a vengeance. Notice she’s constantly posting pics or tweeting posts that say “ME”. All she wants to do is talk about herself and feed her narcissistic supply source via her stans. This is her way of sorta being a beauty influencer. I personally think she’s a very sick lady.

“Rich white privilege housewife JAP... wife of an attorney.... has a secret life as a catfish. She’s the catfish of YouTube’s drama community setting out to destroy all that crosses her path or her friends paths “

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

Known about it for weeks hey.

[Ring, ring]..... hello, FBI? :rofl:

Return to “Here for the Tea”