Late for the Tea Part 3

BlueIris
Informer
Informer

Re: Late for the Tea Part 3

Post by BlueIris »

PiinkFart wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:16 pm
Did anyone catch her story saying she’s meeting with Jeffree this week???
Yeah, I saw it. I took it as sarcasm/a joke.

Post by Guest »

I wonder if she's dropping a video on Thursday that is Jeffree related. She's trolled before on IG stories saying that she and Jeffree made up only to act like people are idiots for believing her "joke" :roll:

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

I HOPE she’s trolling when she says that she is going to meet Jeffree. But with the views being down on Shane’s newest series, I wonder if she’s going to reprise her role of “Jeffree’s
Biggest Hater”. Remember she said she was supposed to be in the previous series and declined. Just my conspiracy allegedly

Also - she going to move to LA soon? She makes no sense. She doesn’t even post videos anymore. I bet she’s going to be a clinger-on to the beauty gurus. Probably thinks she can keep hiding her face like TrendMood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SandyBeaches
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SandyBeaches »

Always Late With the Tea

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by PiinkFart »

Peppa Schmint wrote:I HOPE she’s trolling when she says that she is going to meet Jeffree. But with the views being down on Shane’s newest series, I wonder if she’s going to reprise her role of “Jeffree’s Biggest Hater”. Remember she said she was supposed to be in the previous series and declined. Just my conspiracy allegedly

Also - she going to move to LA soon? She makes no sense. She doesn’t even post videos anymore. I bet she’s going to be a clinger-on to the beauty gurus. Probably thinks she can keep hiding her face like TrendMood

She has an unhealthy obsession with Jeffree, I swear she’s constantly waiting for someone to bring him up just so she can talk about him.

There is no reason whatsoever for her to move to LA. So she can do a collab with RichLux? Become a beauty youtuber like she’s always wanted? A bit late for that.

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

breaddelete117 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:38 pm
I wonder if she's dropping a video on Thursday that is Jeffree related. She's trolled before on IG stories saying that she and Jeffree made up only to act like people are idiots for believing her "joke" :roll:
shes not coming back to youtube. i think she enjoys people begging her to come back. she gets off on that :tu:

cattleya
Learner
Learner

Post by cattleya »

she's such a bitch i don't care for james but her attitude is shit, remember when she tried being a beauty guru but failed? :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

She is such a donkey. If Jeffree wanted to meet up she would absolutely do it because yeah, she's OBSESSED with him (and so are her delusional ass "fans").

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

who doxxed her?

Post by Guest »

PiinkFart wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:06 am
Peppa Schmint wrote:I HOPE she’s trolling when she says that she is going to meet Jeffree. But with the views being down on Shane’s newest series, I wonder if she’s going to reprise her role of “Jeffree’s Biggest Hater”. Remember she said she was supposed to be in the previous series and declined. Just my conspiracy allegedly

She has an unhealthy obsession with Jeffree, I swear she’s constantly waiting for someone to bring him up just so she can talk about him.

There is no reason whatsoever for her to move to LA. So she can do a collab with RichLux? Become a beauty youtuber like she’s always wanted? A bit late for that.
That’s great. Now that all the other channels she hates are on good terms with JS and being featured in his and SD series it must be driving her up a wall.

Could you imagine being THE go to source for drama and letting your bad attitude and entitlement ruin you.

Also-to the person who asked about doxxing I believe it was @hartoushj on twitter

ItsDickSlider
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ItsDickSlider »

cattleya wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:40 pm
she's such a bitch i don't care for james but her attitude is shit, remember when she tried being a beauty guru but failed? :roll:
I saw this convo with James before she went bat shit and had to delete it. People were calling her a mean bitch in the comments lol. Bringing up his cancellation was pretty shitty and unprovoked. I wonder if she's mad that James and Manny are friendly now. She doesn't seem to be subtweeting Manny as much - she was namedropping him constantly for awhile there. And she's been vague-tweeting about "people changing" and "knowing your real friends" and other dumb high school BS.

Here for the PR
Informer
Informer

Post by Here for the PR »

I wonder if she got an invite the Jackie Hillbilly’s Halloween party and got Tati Beauty PR like the other drama channels.

It’s almost time for a new thread but it’s moving slower than she is lately.

Name suggestion ... “No Hurry with the Tea”

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

ItsDickSlider wrote:
cattleya wrote:
I saw this convo with James before she went bat shit and had to delete it. People were calling her a mean bitch in the comments lol. Bringing up his cancellation was pretty shitty and unprovoked. I wonder if she's mad that James and Manny are friendly now. She doesn't seem to be subtweeting Manny as much - she was namedropping him constantly for awhile there. And she's been vague-tweeting about "people changing" and "knowing your real friends" and other dumb high school BS.
Her subtweets are so boring, they don’t get that many likes and few replies. Like how many times a day are you gonna post cryptic childish messages begging for attention and reassurance? At this point only her tea stains are paying her any mind.

She deleted her tweet begging Nikita for an invite to Jaclyn’s party so I dunno if she’s going. If she does go how does she think she’s gonna get away with hiding her face? Looks like she has a dilemma

Here for the PR
Informer
Informer

Post by Here for the PR »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:55 pm
ItsDickSlider wrote:
cattleya wrote:
Her subtweets are so boring, they don’t get that many likes and few replies. Like how many times a day are you gonna post cryptic childish messages begging for attention and reassurance? At this point only her tea stains are paying her any mind.

She deleted her tweet begging Nikita for an invite to Jaclyn’s party so I dunno if she’s going. If she does go how does she think she’s gonna get away with hiding her face? Looks like she has a dilemma

It’s a face that should be hidden

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Ah shit. Here she goes again - begging for attention. Why doesn’t she do something constructive like, I dunno upload a video?

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Peppa Schmint wrote:Ah shit. Here she goes again - begging for attention. Why doesn’t she do something constructive like, I dunno upload a video?

Maybe try, I dunno being less of a cunt. Image

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

Cry me a river.

Thread title suggestion:

Gone from the Tea & Out of Friends.

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

shes on twatter blasting teabyali. watching the trainwrecks go at it is fun

BlameItOnMeBabe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BlameItOnMeBabe »

Sam tweeted this about Jen Gerard: "imagine thinking Gerard Cosmetics invented anything lmao" I've never heard Jen Gerard say one bad word about Sam; in fact I've heard Jen say nice things about her. (I'm sorry I can't screenshot the tweet - I'm not that talented lol)

I guess Sam will burn bridges all day long...

teaddict
Talker
Talker

Post by teaddict »

She doesn't like Jen because she supports Rich Lux and cia

Return to “Here for the Tea”