Talker

Re: Late for the Tea Part 3

Post by eviefrye »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:47 pm
breaddelete117 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:03 pm
170AACF7-DE40-4B91-91EF-A85C8536815A.jpeg

If she saw the alleged video of Rich saying a slur.. when did she see it and why didn’t she say anything? She already said she and Rich haven’t been friends in years.

Don’t tell me this will be another price of historical lost media.. such as the video of Nikkie Tutorials saying a slur. 😑
I think Joela got scared cuz they deleted all the tweets. HFTT is always running behind saying she knows what goes on behind the scenes. Bitch no you don't - that's why you always need others to do the exposing.

She said in a live last week that nothing is holding her back and she is returning to you tube - to expose Jaclyn Hill. If she doesn't GTFOH outta here with that freezing cold tea. The Drama Community is imploding right now and she's still stuck on some dumb shit.
She's obsessed with Jaclyn Hill, isn't she?
me quiere hasta tu hermana,
me quiere nana nana

DAR DE BAJA UNA TARJETA, CERDA

badgal69
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by badgal69 »

hftt used her friend kartrashian to get after rich

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Wonder if this is who Rich was talking about when he made that cryptic comment about someone who was formerly in his "inner circle" trying to take him down.

teaddict
Talker
Talker

Post by teaddict »

Lemme just say this twitter fight was amazing. Both of them are pathetic and hypocrites. I admit HFTT is the least guilty one, if that is possible.

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

of course shes mad at the methree star trailer bcause her good judy manny was in a snippet all whilst posting a unflattering pic of rich

Post by Guest »

Hold on, when did Teabag and Peter Conn become besties again?! I noticed they follow each other again on IG and she liked some of his recent posts. Haven’t they had 10 falling outs already?? Lmao they both got exiled from the DC clique so they have to form their own. How awkward because I’m pretty sure Racist Lux and Peter are still cool... yet Teabag was one of the few to call out Rich.

Said it before and I’ll say it again: these drama channels are WIERD with each other.

I suspect Dustbilly Dailey will join them soon enough seeing as he cant hide his jealousy towards Rich on twitter 😁

Teabag says she will return to YouTube soon.. I guess we will wait and see but it’s seems the tea is never coming 😒

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

HFTTs Tea is so old it has turned into a rock, go home sis!

famished_ferret
Informer
Informer

Post by famished_ferret »

She posted her new merch line .. available tomorrow -- it is so basic and her stupid tea stains are saying "OMG SO CUUUUUTE" .. Manny commented and said GORGEOUS .. bitch, where?! It is literally plain with Tea Squad written down the arm.

Talk about a bunch of over reactors!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

'TeaSquad'? I suppose she IS aware that there is a detox tea company called 'Tea Squad' ....... Not only that but, Tea Squad could be applied to any of the 'spilling the tea' drama channels - it doesn't have a unique selling point saying that it's HFTT's merch........ Massive eye roll ! I could take a photo of her merchandise and have a t-shirt printed over here for £3.60 ........
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

any new thread names in mind?

teaddict
Talker
Talker

Post by teaddict »

badgal69 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:39 pm
any new thread names in mind?
Here for the Cheap Merch

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

i wonder what she will do now that richlux is allegedly collabing with jeffree on makeup

Post by Guest »

So Sam tweeted and deleted saying “the strike” has expired and that her doxxer leaked her info and got one of her videos struck (I’m assuming it’s the manny/lashify video) and she also claimed to know who the doxxer is and that people should be careful of who they become friends with online ... interesting

On one of her livestreams she said there were no lawyers involved with the mysterious situation going on but I guessing the lashify lady struck her video. But I wonder how though. I don’t know too much about copyright strikes or defamation or whatever when it comes to YouTube but it sounds like Teabag has been just sitting on the strike instead of appealing so she can’t upload anything. I could be wrong again but I didn’t think strikes or appeals lasted this long. Hmmmm.

famished_ferret
Informer
Informer

Post by famished_ferret »

I noticed that her and her band of crazy witch friends (I find it interesting that NONCE Kitty or whatever her name is has me blocked on twitter and I've never said anything ..maybe a like on something gave me away) went after Hartoush and all the pictures of Sam have been deleted and in some instances it says they break twitter violations.

if the reason she hasn't been filming is because of the strike -- that is odd and so Jaclyn-like because shes been so dramatic over it. And all the promised videos she's never made. She can just keep doing her IG tea .. so lame.

metoo182
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by metoo182 »

She is so much more sensitive lately. Like on her lives, I think she hates how she can't control what people are saying. She is always like 'ugh stop I'm not talking about that, or that...or that..' and it's like THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF YOU!!! She only wants to talk about the lamest shit on her IG lives. Like, stuff only her and a few other people know and everyone else is confused, her fav. lip loss, or her dog. :?

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

metoo182 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:36 pm
She is so much more sensitive lately. Like on her lives, I think she hates how she can't control what people are saying. She is always like 'ugh stop I'm not talking about that, or that...or that..' and it's like THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF YOU!!! She only wants to talk about the lamest shit on her IG lives. Like, stuff only her and a few other people know and everyone else is confused, her fav. lip loss, or her dog. :?
or a fucking starbux drink.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

metoo182 wrote:She is so much more sensitive lately. Like on her lives, I think she hates how she can't control what people are saying. She is always like 'ugh stop I'm not talking about that, or that...or that..' and it's like THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF YOU!!! She only wants to talk about the lamest shit on her IG lives. Like, stuff only her and a few other people know and everyone else is confused, her fav. lip loss, or her dog. :?

She always rushes to do a live after some big drama kicks off and then taunts the viewers like: “oh no I didn’t come on here to talk about that!!” Like
bitch why are you on here then?? We don’t hear from you for days then you show up in the middle of drama - that’s what tf we expect. She sits there talking about bullshit and her new build-a-face then gets mad when people want her to get to the drama. I had to stop watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

metoo182
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by metoo182 »

badgal69 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:10 pm
metoo182 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:36 pm
or a fucking starbux drink.
:rofl:

metoo182
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by metoo182 »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:07 pm
metoo182 wrote:She is so much more sensitive lately. Like on her lives, I think she hates how she can't control what people are saying. She is always like 'ugh stop I'm not talking about that, or that...or that..' and it's like THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF YOU!!! She only wants to talk about the lamest shit on her IG lives. Like, stuff only her and a few other people know and everyone else is confused, her fav. lip loss, or her dog. :?

She always rushes to do a live after some big drama kicks off and then taunts the viewers like: “oh no I didn’t come on here to talk about that!!” Like
bitch why are you on here then?? We don’t hear from you for days then you show up in the middle of drama - that’s what tf we expect. She sits there talking about bullshit and her new build-a-face then gets mad when people want her to get to the drama. I had to stop watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YES! THIS! So annoying

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Did anyone catch her story saying she’s meeting with Jeffree this week???

Return to “Here for the Tea”