Late for the Tea Part 3

DiamondGirl96
Learner
Learner

Re: Late for the Tea Part 3

Post by DiamondGirl96 »

I literally has to unfollow her on twitter. She is such a passive aggressive grump-ass.

canispeak
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by canispeak »

DiamondGirl96 wrote:I literally has to unfollow her on twitter. She is such a passive aggressive grump-ass.
This. She’s an entitled brat with nothing to feel entitled over.

lpr2011
Learner
Learner

Post by lpr2011 »

Paige just exposed that Teabag still has Paige blocked on all social media even though she put on a big show on Younow trying to deflect from doing a video. LMAO so she unblocked her to tag her in tweets inviting her to her younow then blocked her after. SHOCKER! She’s probably mad she didn’t fold when Sam tried to make it about her, when saying the video she did on her and Jeffree was damaging and she hopes she understands. Paige hit with her with a smooth “ bitch it’s history, I’m not deleting shit. That’s yo bad “ I love how she mentioned she’s not like Rich or Peter and will not take videos down but provide updates.
How many Ls has Sam taken?
The fact that she is even in the position of doing the right thing and kissing jackie’s is funny. Yet if Jackie name dropping you in her video was more harm than good, you’d surely had been unbiased and done the right thing and defended paige in a video . NOT copyright a video of the stream that made you look like a hero DAYS AFTER it got views.But it’s not principle when it doesn’t benefit you.

Post by Guest »

I knew Teabag guesting Paige was not genuine. She was never going to help Paige and she was never going to make a video. She just wanted some kind of smokescreen so the heat would be off her until it blew over. Paige needs to make an update video and call out teabag. And of course Teabag never made a video about the Thomas Halbert giveaway drama, I guess she couldn't find a way to make her friend look good.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

She posted this today:

[tweet][/tweet]

My guess is the whole baby thing isn't working out, since she said her main goal was to get pregnant this year.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

It's hard to get pregnant when you are constantly arguing with people online.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Infertility and miscarriages are hard, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Sam should stop being such a bitch. It may change her energy and help more positively to make its way into her life.

Post by Guest »

I don’t know what’s going on but if it does have something to do with her trying to get pregnant than that sucks real bad. But you can’t go around spreading negative energy and treating people like shit and not expect some of it to come back to you. Pretty sure she’s mentioned that she doesn’t need to “work” because her husband makes enough money. If it’s really that serious just walk away from social media and youtube. Don’t know how she expects to handle a baby while being glued to social media so she can get the latest tea and reciepts.

canispeak
Talker
Talker

Post by canispeak »

bread1117 wrote:I don’t know what’s going on but if it does have something to do with her trying to get pregnant than that sucks real bad. But you can’t go around spreading negative energy and treating people like shit and not expect some of it to come back to you. Pretty sure she’s mentioned that she doesn’t need to “work” because her husband makes enough money. If it’s really that serious just walk away from social media and youtube. Don’t know how she expects to handle a baby while being glued to social media so she can get the latest tea and reciepts.
This. You get what you give. Karma is a bitch.

canispeak
Talker
Talker

Post by canispeak »

bread1117 wrote:I don’t know what’s going on but if it does have something to do with her trying to get pregnant than that sucks real bad. But you can’t go around spreading negative energy and treating people like shit and not expect some of it to come back to you. Pretty sure she’s mentioned that she doesn’t need to “work” because her husband makes enough money. If it’s really that serious just walk away from social media and youtube. Don’t know how she expects to handle a baby while being glued to social media so she can get the latest tea and reciepts.
This. You get what you give. Karma is a bitch.

HereWeGoAgain
Learner
Learner

Post by HereWeGoAgain »

In Jeffree's latest video he said, “Clock it to the house!” I can imagine Teabag is hella bitter about it. She never got a free shoutout straight out of Jeffree's mouth before. Of all the influencers you are buddy buddy with you chose to burn the bridge with Jeffree? And chose Manny MUA instead? Oh girl.... If you are going to kiss ass all day I'd assume you'd chose someone that'll grow your channel. Do better.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

I apologize but I forgot the specific cause of their falling out I want to say it was when he and Jackie Aina got into their dust up and Her for The Boring made a vid slanted in Jackies favor.

Her instincts and social climbing are shit. She also refuses to expose that nobody trashbox Kim Thai who ran a giveaway scam, exploited a classmates suicide, was busted for calling people n!gga and whore, and bf was caught cheating w a guru gossiper. Instead of dragging the problematic lardass TeaHag endorses her. Graveyard Girl sells her PR which is illegal and Tea hasn't touched that. Jaclyn has had so many scandals lately and Tea ignores it

lpr2011
Learner
Learner

Post by lpr2011 »

I see she had time to provide Tawny Michelle with receipts on Drama Investigator. Always having people indirectly doing your dirty work. No one was trying to make a video on DI until she said she was making one on you.

Lol at the hypocritical video on Mac when your bestie James built his career lying about using high end brands when they were all from the drugstore. I see you haven’t posted a Part 2 on all his scandals.
You say even if it’s late, you like to be
“a thorough bitch”... unless you can’t make them look good.
Someone should make a list of all scandals that she ignored and see whether she has a relationship with them.
She just waits for Amanda Esing and Trendmood to mess up so she can drag them and bring up old tired tea so she doesn’t look like a straight hater. Since she already does, due to her reputation, she can’t directly be a bitter bitch.
She hates trendmood but spent the first qaurter of this year name dropping and using her content in every other video.
1. November 2017 : Jackie Vs Laura Lee
2. January 2018: Jackie Aina Hypocrisy
3. January 2018: It Cosmestics Exclusion
4. March 2018: Nicol Concilio lies

Post by Guest »

I see teabag and Preacher Monn interacting on twitter for the first time since February. The old fool doesn’t learn. There is no way he is oblivious to the mega shit she has said about him for months. Until teabag snaps on you again Peter :roll:

Teabags desperation to be cool with certain bgs to the point where she will give people a pass and ignore stuff is just gross. It’s very social climber behavior.

TwistedTransistor
Debater
Debater

Post by TwistedTransistor »

Delet This wrote:I apologize but I forgot the specific cause of their falling out I want to say it was when he and Jackie Aina got into their dust up and Her for The Boring made a vid slanted in Jackies favor.

Her instincts and social climbing are shit. She also refuses to expose that nobody trashbox Kim Thai who ran a giveaway scam, exploited a classmates suicide, was busted for calling people n!gga and whore, and bf was caught cheating w a guru gossiper. Instead of dragging the problematic lardass TeaHag endorses her. Graveyard Girl sells her PR which is illegal and Tea hasn't touched that. Jaclyn has had so many scandals lately and Tea ignores it
Wait what? Graveyard girl sells pr?

NotWithoutMyTRex
Informer
Informer

Post by NotWithoutMyTRex »

Yes, on Depop. She also sells whatever "Does This Thing Really Work" shit she no longer wants to keep. But she sells it all alongside an autographed photo of her, so her stans get some value! /sarcasm

Post by Guest »

She’s on twitter pulling a “don’t know when or if I will return to youtube” thing. girl please. You’ll be back to shit on Jeffree soon enough. I’m betting she’s dreading the rich lux / Jeffree collab (if it happens) because that means rich will no doubt get a boost in subs. I’ve said it before but I think the only two drama channels who can surpass teabag in subs are Rich or Tea Spill. Kuckian doesn’t count because most of his subs are purchased.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

That's crazy she has more subs than Rich Lux. He has so many more fans and is much more liked.

HereWeGoAgain
Learner
Learner

Post by HereWeGoAgain »

I'm honestly surprised how people aren't turned off by her behavior. I can't stand people with twitter fingers and people who constantly subtweet. If you are going to be slick out your mouth and wonder why life isn't going to well for you then that's why. Use the @ button, it works perfectly fine. So many more likeable drama channels but people choose the boring asshole with absolutely no personality other than to bitch.

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

I posted this on John's thread, but I'm posting it here as well
MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Anoni wrote:Am I the only one who feels like something even bigger is probably brewing with him? Like he's going to fake another suicide attempt or come out with some huge made up scandal or something once this Rich Lux/Jeffrey * collab happens? He seems like he's in the same sort of headspace he was in when everyone turned on him after the Peter Monn thing and I feel like he's going to do something really drastic to try and get sympathy.

Or more likely he'll just accuse one of them of grooming since that's his go-to. :roll:
He is at this moment creating “receipts” against Rich Lux for some made up heinous behavior. Also, I don’t know much about how voice messages (or whatever they are called) work but why do they have such a recent date on them? HFTT has hated John for over a year but these are dated June of this year. Obviously it’s her voice so he didn’t create them but it struck me as weird.
they probably don't hate each other and just made everything up. after all nothing they said added up. nothing happened with the c&d letter, hftt hasn't exposed john, john hasn't exposed hftt, etc.

Sent from my LGK20 using Tapatalk

Sent from my LGK20 using Tapatalk

Return to “Here for the Tea”