Here for the Tea--Part Two

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Here for the Tea--Part Two

Post by WomanDown77 »

I can't believe Here for the Butthole doesn't see anything ethically or morally wrong with Twati retweeting tweets to her followers of people proclaiming cures and clearing of skin conditions that modern science has yet to be able to do. As well as tweets in general of them having better hair skin etc in 24 hours... This bitch has to be bought and paid for, lazy and dense.
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

CrystalNyquil
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CrystalNyquil »

WomanDown77 wrote:I can't believe Here for the Butthole doesn't see anything ethically or morally wrong with Twati retweeting tweets to her followers of people proclaiming cures and clearing of skin conditions that modern science has yet to be able to do. As well as tweets in general of them having better hair skin etc in 24 hours... This bitch has to be bought and paid for, lazy and dense.
I have heard HFTT say in streams that she doesn’t agree with people tweeting about seeing results I. two days. Tati, however, is replying to any and almost all the comments about her pills, even if she wasn’t tagged in the conversation.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

"Are these so cute? Yes, Bitch." Here for the teabags has merch now and sounding like Kuckian 2.0. :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fifibear
Informer
Informer

Post by fifibear »

PinkyPunch wrote:
fifibear wrote:I think ax deleted their channel
I don't think, I'm currently watching their new vid and their channel is very much up.

Ok they just deleted all their Tati videos but just came back and retracted their apology. I wasn't finding them on YT last week.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

WomanDown77 wrote:"Are these so cute? Yes, Bitch." Here for the teabags has merch now and sounding like Kuckian 2.0. :rofl:
For all of her 25 subs?
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

MissDelusional wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote:"Are these so cute? Yes, Bitch." Here for the teabags has merch now and sounding like Kuckian 2.0. :rofl:
For all of her 25 subs?
:rofl: Sounds about right. I bet she reads here... I know she has some minions that she sends out to tell her what people are saying about her... She can talk shit about people she doesn't know for days, but she is insecure and doesn't want people talking about her.

Well the 1st amendment says we have a right to free speech.... She can play the dictator all she wants. I will always speak truth to pseudo power.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

WomanDown77 wrote:
MissDelusional wrote:
For all of her 25 subs?
:rofl: Sounds about right. I bet she reads here... I know she has some minions that she sends out to tell her what people are saying about her... She can talk shit about people she doesn't know for days, but she is insecure and doesn't want people talking about her.

Well the 1st amendment says we have a right to free speech.... She can play the dictator all she wants. I will always speak truth to pseudo power.
Why didn’t she go with #cunteas or #teaciples?

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

withmylittleeye wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote:
MissDelusional wrote:
For all of her 25 subs?

:rofl: #TeaSquad is a tag people already use... She's not that bright to pick something that is already in use and doesn't connect to her brand.

#BlankScreenTea
#HereForTheColdTea
#HFTbags
#HFTTKuckianLux

You know something more specific... She's a basic tea bish.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

withmylittleeye wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote:
MissDelusional wrote:
For all of her 25 subs?

:rofl:

#SamsTeaStains
#KuckiansBitch
#KuckiansTitties
#IWannabeRichLux

teadrinker4ever
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by teadrinker4ever »

Is sam and peter not friends anymore? What happened to the war she was going to start against John Kuckian because of Peter?

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

teadrinker4ever wrote:Is sam and peter not friends anymore? What happened to the war she was going to start against John Kuckian because of Peter?
Someone in the Peter thread said they heard he mention in a livestream that they're not friends anymore.

That fake ass friendship was never going to last.

Ingot
Learner
Learner

Post by Ingot »

I don't think there will ever be genuine relationships in the drama scene. Afterall what we're dealing with is a group of people who get off on dragging people the extent that they create YouTube channels to do it, everyone is game. In that scene the best you'll find are alliances.

achlys
Talker
Talker

Post by achlys »

Ingot wrote:I don't think there will ever be genuine relationships in the drama scene. Afterall what we're dealing with is a group of people who get off on dragging people the extent that they create YouTube channels to do it, everyone is game. In that scene the best you'll find are alliances.
That's for sure. I still don't know how she thinks she can compete with other drama channels who actually serve the tea when it's hot and not weeks later.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

achlys wrote:
Ingot wrote:I don't think there will ever be genuine relationships in the drama scene. Afterall what we're dealing with is a group of people who get off on dragging people the extent that they create YouTube channels to do it, everyone is game. In that scene the best you'll find are alliances.
That's for sure. I still don't know how she thinks she can compete with other drama channels who actually serve the tea when it's hot and not weeks later.
Because she doesn't think she's a bully. :roll:

teadrinker4ever
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by teadrinker4ever »

WomanDown77 wrote:
achlys wrote:
And because she isn't a drama channel, she is an investigative "reporter"

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

teadrinker4ever wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote:
achlys wrote:
And because she isn't a drama channel, she is an investigative "reporter"
Right... Check out this investigative technique...

She litcherally screen captured a comment from one of her videos, because the girl made fun of her voice. She went to that girls channel and made fun of her voice and left a comment live on Younow. She's so petty, but that's bully behavior... Sorry, but it is HS mean girl realness.

I mean if she wants to respond to people fine, do it on your own time... That girl did to her. However when you do it live in front of 50 people that are your minions and call her out (and she isn't there) THAT IS BULLYING! Shit.

HFTT showing the saved screen capture comment. She read it out to everyone.

She showed two of the girls videos and everyone made fun of her voice.

Then she replied to one of the girls videos like "Hey remember the comment you left me, the feeling is mutual." Live on Younow she did this.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

achlys
Talker
Talker

Post by achlys »

Her voice is shit though. Her lisp is annoying af.

That is ridiculously stupidly petty, though.
I will never understand these "gossip" channels that can dish it but not take it.
I loved her Jordan Byers video though not for reasons intended. Talk about being stupidly salty with no real receipts. Why make video if you can't prove what you're saying? That just tells me Jordan was probably right or she would have reached out to be able to release the "exclusive" tea of screen caps with the incriminating DMs before making her video since she's such an "investigative" reporter.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

OMG Martin Louis addresses the drama between Peter and Tea Slag... The pics tho... :rofl:

Tea Bully says they aren't friends anymore... Peter Moan says they are... Which is it?

MaineCoonFan25
Learner
Learner

Post by MaineCoonFan25 »

It's so funny seeing HFFT trying to pretend these other drama channels are like fleas that bother her while she's on her way to do great things.
Such as, well, ass-kissing MannyMua, ass-kissing anyone who has ever had beef with Jeoffrey*.

You can literally tell before watching any of her videos the way her bias will go:

Example 1
Video about: Tati
Bias: Ass-Kissing
Reason: HFFT one-sided beef with TooFaced due to the whole Lisa & JKrook thing

Example 2
Video about: Jordan Bryers
Bias: Bashing
Reason: direct consequence of MannySnamua ass-kissing

Also, in HFFT world, there's a special place in hell now for ABH due to them sending makeup to Rich Lux lolol. :rofl:
Meanwhile, she's making videos about influencers not a single sould heard about, like that dude with the fake followers.
If she thinks most people are sympathetic to brands getting scammed she's delusional (and a brown noser for bigger influencers)

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

MaineCoonFan25 wrote:It's so funny seeing HFFT trying to pretend these other drama channels are like fleas that bother her while she's on her way to do great things.
Such as, well, ass-kissing MannyMua, ass-kissing anyone who has ever had beef with Jeoffrey*.

You can literally tell before watching any of her videos the way her bias will go:

Example 1
Video about: Tati
Bias: Ass-Kissing
Reason: HFFT one-sided beef with TooFaced due to the whole Lisa & JKrook thing

Example 2
Video about: Jordan Bryers
Bias: Bashing
Reason: direct consequence of MannySnamua ass-kissing

Also, in HFFT world, there's a special place in hell now for ABH due to them sending makeup to Rich Lux lolol. :rofl:
Meanwhile, she's making videos about influencers not a single sould heard about, like that dude with the fake followers.
If she thinks most people are sympathetic to brands getting scammed she's delusional (and a brown noser for bigger influencers)
Yep! She became incredibly bias when she did the video about Manny and Laura and the free Morphe shopping spree drama. Her whole thing was calling out youtubers and companies for duping their audience and there she was going soft one them for doing just that. Then I peeped her twitter and knew why she was... Since she can't be a beauty influencer or have a likable personality like Rich Lux in the drama world, she gets her fix of being youtube famous with the beauty influencers that will talk and follow her in exchange for not going in on them in their next drama for her videos. SMH

She's on twitter now talking about her favorite morphe brushes... And I don't know if she is serious or not about having a Morphe code for 10% off... :roll:

Return to “Here for the Tea”