Here for the Tea--Part Two

lpr2011
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Here for the Tea--Part Two

Post by lpr2011 »

Aww I make one comment then see she’s live and she’s talking about me... lmfao her minions must have alerts on here. Obesssed but you think i make videos about you :rofl: I don’t even have social media keep guessing.

PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkyPunch »

lpr2011 wrote:I wonder if her obsession with all the beauty guru’s stay-at-home husbands transcends from her failure of not elevating from working the beauty counter at Holts Renfrew or some shit. She admitted she’s alone a lot. She’s probably bitter and wishes the roles were reversed but either way she sucked at being beauty guru.
Looks like it was painful hit for her. :D
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

lpr2011
Learner
Learner

Post by lpr2011 »

PinkyPunch wrote:
lpr2011 wrote:I wonder if her obsession with all the beauty guru’s stay-at-home husbands transcends from her failure of not elevating from working the beauty counter at Holts Renfrew or some shit. She admitted she’s alone a lot. She’s probably bitter and wishes the roles were reversed but either way she sucked at being beauty guru.
Looks like it was painful hit for her. :D

I mean does she want us to make two secret periscopes so Martin can put it on blast again. Not my fault you and your supporters are stupid enough to share that you’re Wiccans and on EBT while talking shit about others and their disabilities. Difference between us is Sam actually enjoys making a livelihood off being petty and hate. Everyone loves GG until it’s about their fave.
Last edited by lpr2011 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Anyone know/figure out what Tea Slags Snapchat name is?
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

Tamsy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Tamsy »

lpr2011 wrote:Aww I make one comment then see she’s live and she’s talking about me... lmfao her minions must have alerts on here. Obesssed but you think i make videos about you :rofl: I don’t even have social media keep guessing.
I was in her livestream today also. She don’t know whose in their under their “troll” names. She’s just reaching. ImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tamsy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Tamsy »

WomanDown77 wrote:Anyone know/figure out what Tea Slags Snapchat name is?
Are you wanting HFTT’S Snapchat name?

Tamsy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Tamsy »

lpr2011 wrote:Aww I make one comment then see she’s live and she’s talking about me... lmfao her minions must have alerts on here. Obesssed but you think i make videos about you :rofl: I don’t even have social media keep guessing.
I love when she’s on her live stream talking about GG & saying I don’t go on those sites. I bet she stays up most nights reading all the stuff. HFTT is a frickin lunatic.

Blairslimodriver
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Blairslimodriver »

HFTT has been slacking lately, and her videos have been filled with hot air more than tea I’m still trying to figure out that who throple divorce video.. there wasn’t really any tea in it...

Post by Guest »

ImageImage

So now she's on Tatis side Image

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:ImageImage

Well she is a dumb person, but I do think she is doing it just to suck up... Plus now she can be lazy and doesn't have to make a video about it.

I find it funny that she says unless you are someone who is educated in the stuff you shouldn't talk about it... Does that mean Tati should shut her mouth too? She doesn't have a background in it , nor did she try to learn the basic jargon to explain it to her audience either.

theblaisezephyr
Talker
Talker

Post by theblaisezephyr »

so rich lux has months poking fun at Nicol Concilio saying that she never gives a negative review, he even joked about making a video compilation showing everytime she says she loves something

hfft posts a video compilation of nicol saying she loves every single kylie product and even begins the video by saying how she never talks about her until now :roll: girl we know

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

theblaisezephyr wrote:so rich lux has months poking fun at Nicol Concilio saying that she never gives a negative review, he even joked about making a video compilation showing everytime she says she loves something

hfft posts a video compilation of nicol saying she loves every single kylie product and even begins the video by saying how she never talks about her until now :roll: girl we know
They all want to be Rich Lux. She even said on a Younow stream last week that she watches him still sometimes. GWORL. :roll: :rofl:

Anyhow she can pop out a 30 min video on Nicol Concilio on time, but it has almost been three months since she swore she'd make the 40 min Kuckian expose video. I know she is never going to make it, but I hope people still bug her about it.

If there is a next Kuckian done someone she knows dirty like Peter and she goes off... How serious are people going to take her for having whoever's back over Kuckian's and exposing him? Not anyone with a memory and a brain of how she went all hard for Peter, said she'd make a 40 min video , said it was coming multiples times, but pumped out other videos on current drama. :FU: :roll:

Snack Provider
Learner
Learner

Post by Snack Provider »

"Scamlifeguru" damn Tea, at least try to hide you checked out Tati's Trash forum lol

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

So sorry we're "out of line" but no one gives a fck about your approval Tea.

You aren't a mod here and aren't allowed to determine our thread topic ideas or nice police our opinions.

She's gonna have to get more edge and much more work ethic if she wants to survive in the guru gossip channel / site world. This isn't Girl Scout camp.

TwistedTransistor
Debater
Debater

Post by TwistedTransistor »

jackieanne wrote:Tati didn't explain anything in her video! Why are all of these drama channels licking her butt?
Yes!!!!
I can't belive so many people belived her bs.
Hftt said that she wants to eat those pills for month to see if there were any changes. But the thing is, you don't need to eat shit to know it is one.
Vitamins will do something for you if your diet is really bad and yoy have no those elements from food. For ordinary people who has balanced diet (not ideal you know. Just normal) $40 vitamins are as useful as drinking water every day you know.
In my country (Ukraine) most people including doctors are very sceptical for vitamins, because it seems they doesn't do much.
We use some in winter, because winters here are
pretty much as bad as russian, for example if you want to prevent a cold you may take C vitamin. And MAYBE it will help. And C vitamin is cheap, it costs less than $1.
So to me all those "use them and you'll see" arguements seemes like bs.
Just think about that: Tati's first product is something very expencive even in domestic region; and it is something that you need to buy every month, like lifetime subscription; and there is no any proof of improvement but Tati's words, literally "IT IS MAGIC".
Who in the right mind would buy this? Well, I mean, Hftt did I guess, did she?

TwistedTransistor
Debater
Debater

Post by TwistedTransistor »

Snack Provider wrote:

"Scamlifeguru" damn Tea, at least try to hide you checked out Tati's Trash forum lol

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk
I think she ment that new channel that has 3 video about ingridients and overall tati's halo beauty. They went pretty viral and had "scamlifeguru" in the title

All Tea All Shade
Talker
Talker

Post by All Tea All Shade »

It's funny how someone who markets herself as grabbing all the facts and the receipts doesn't even want to do a simple Google search about the ingredients. Here's the thing with vitamins, taking supplements will give an effect if you have a deficiency in said vitamin. If you don't then it won't do anything. Extra vitamins your body doesn't need are considered waste and are filtered out then excreted. Vitamin C for example is quite safely removed in urine when there is an excess of it
This is basic nutrition knowledge, nothing Tati says could dispute that among many other issues, yet tea stays silent

CrystalNyquil
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CrystalNyquil »

And has officially denounced her “friendship” with Peter Monn and isn’t doing the John Kuckian video. I’m sure it has to do with whatever John may have for receipts on her. Coward
DiamondGirl96 wrote:She also promised but never did the Amanda Ensing video. That's like 4-5 tea videos she has promised but has backed out on. Like WTH! Today's video was worthless. Tell us something we don't know Sam.

She's becoming rather predictable. Guess we shouldn't believe anything she says until we see it.

CrystalNyquil
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CrystalNyquil »

WomanDown77 wrote:
theblaisezephyr wrote:so rich lux has months poking fun at Nicol Concilio saying that she never gives a negative review, he even joked about making a video compilation showing everytime she says she loves something

They all want to be Rich Lux. She even said on a Younow stream last week that she watches him still sometimes. GWORL. :roll: :rofl:

Anyhow she can pop out a 30 min video on Nicol Concilio on time, but it has almost been three months since she swore she'd make the 40 min Kuckian expose video. I know she is never going to make it, but I hope people still bug her about it.

If there is a next Kuckian done someone she knows dirty like Peter and she goes off... How serious are people going to take her for having whoever's back over Kuckian's and exposing him? Not anyone with a memory and a brain of how she went all hard for Peter, said she'd make a 40 min video , said it was coming multiples times, but pumped out other videos on current drama. :FU: :roll:
She probably doesn’t want people to be reminded that her “panties were still wet” from a conversation she had with John..

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Is Twati paying her bills or something? AxRevolution does the same thing if not more than her for her videos... Don't get me started on questioning them because of their agenda... Tea Slag always has an agenda... She is nicer about the fuck ups of influencers she is social media friends with/like and she is harder and meaner on those she doesn't like Jeffree Star... And making 565656 videos on Tati... Try 2343535 on J Star... Tea slag are you saying we should be questioning your agenda? :roll: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Here for the Tea”