I think she's just salty the girl shared her story to paige instead of her lol

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Here for the Tea--Part Two

Post by wild4thenight »

she's so entitled and vile i can't even with her.

ps we also need a new thread, names??

TwistedTransistor
Debater
Debater

Post by TwistedTransistor »

lpr2011 wrote:That awkward moment when John Kuckian is actually right about Peter Monn. See Sam, when you do clownery...
Whaaaaat

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

wild4thenight wrote:she's so entitled and vile i can't even with her.

Here For The Sniffles

Here for the "can't take accountability for being a bully" tea

Here "To eat out influencers ass" tea

Here for the "monotone voice" tea

Here for the "I want to be Rich Lux " tea
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

HFTT reveals she has a skin peeling footage for skin peel treatments on her feet and wants to do her mug.
She believes it reveals legit baby smooth skin. :? :o :rofl:

HFTT got tats at 16 and got them removed. I wonder if one was a tramp stamp. :rofl:

lpr2011
Learner
Learner

Post by lpr2011 »

TwistedTransistor wrote:
lpr2011 wrote:That awkward moment when John Kuckian is actually right about Peter Monn. See Sam, when you do clownery...
Whaaaaat
When Kuckian originally exposed Peter back in 2016, he basically said what every drama channel has reluctantly confirmed now. That Peter gives the optics of being civil and neutral but likes to manipulate and give unwanted advice on drama he publicly won’t address or give support to.
I found it weird how everyone wanted to downplay Peter’s Tumblr. Everyone saw his true colors with the Martin thing but Sam was so desperate to clear her image. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see how selfish Peter is. She truly played herself.

TwistedTransistor
Debater
Debater

WomanDown77 wrote:

Here For The Sniffles

LATE FOR THE TEA

TwistedTransistor
Debater
Debater

lpr2011 wrote:
TwistedTransistor wrote:
Whaaaaat
When Kuckian originally exposed Peter back in 2016, he basically said what every drama channel has reluctantly confirmed now. That Peter gives the optics of being civil and neutral but likes to manipulate and give unwanted advice on drama he publicly won’t address or give support to.
I found it weird how everyone wanted to downplay Peter’s Tumblr. Everyone saw his true colors with the Martin thing but Sam was so desperate to clear her image. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see how selfish Peter is. She truly played herself.
Well, it is obviously that drama community is pretty much highschool in all its glory, and that is one thing. But the tumblr one was waaaay other thing. Somebody can be manipulative, and gossipy, and petty, but that does not mean that you can make up about them any dark shit you want, you know. I personally never liked PM, but the tumblr thing was way too far in my opinion

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Here for the Tea--Part Two

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

TwistedTransistor wrote: LATE FOR THE TEA
This^^^^
Her pathetic channel in a nutshell.

orourkey
Learner
Learner

Post by orourkey »

Hey guys, hannah here. Just wanted to post this before her video drops

So I’ve heard that apparently I’ve lied about when I reported her to the asa ?
Which makes me this horrible twisted liar. I’ve deleted all social media atm btw

Ok so here’s the thing. I’m a literal 19 year old random girl. I’ve never had drama and now I’m on blast all over twitter because of her biased arse licking one sided story.

How the hell am I supposed to remember dates and shit off by heart? I can’t even remember what I had to eat last night. So apparently I’m manipulated and lying for getting dates about reporting to the asa.
If it’s not this I literally have nocfucking clue about what I’m lying about. Sick of having to defend myself over shit that’s so irrelevant.
People are being nuclear bombed for fucks sake I don’t get why anyone cares about me

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

orourkey wrote:Hey guys, hannah here. Just wanted to post this before her video drops

Which makes me this horrible twisted liar. I’ve deleted all social media atm btw

Ok so here’s the thing. I’m a literal 19 year old random girl. I’ve never had drama and now I’m on blast all over twitter because of her biased arse licking one sided story.

How the hell am I supposed to remember dates and shit off by heart? I can’t even remember what I had to eat last night. So apparently I’m manipulated and lying for getting dates about reporting to the asa.
If it’s not this I literally have nocfucking clue about what I’m lying about. Sick of having to defend myself over shit that’s so irrelevant.
People are being nuclear bombed for fucks sake I don’t get why anyone cares about me
Honestly from Paige’s video I didn’t think you were being too pushy at all and were simply asking about it. Jackie was a spiteful bitch. I would’ve reported the cunt too. ANYWAYS over to Sam.

Sam is also a spiteful bitch and she acts like gods gift when she’s the messiest of all. I’d suggest making new social media accounts and just continuing on, because her video is for sure going to include your username etc.Shes a fucking loser and a bully. Sorry you have to deal with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

orourkey
Learner
Learner

Post by orourkey »

I have screenshots of her agreeing she won’t use my name , and she said I can’t retract a statement. She said ‘I’m going to use your name anyway’
does anyone know from a law point of view about what I can do about this

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

I would think that the UK has some sort of law that protects you because she'd be sharing your personal information, without your consent, and possibly defamation depending on the lies she tells about you.

If you're running a blog that earns you income and her video negatively effects your blog/income you can also sue her, but you'd need to prove it with evidence.

I'd do some research on the laws in your country if I were you, watch her video when she releases it and if her video's defaming you you should contact a lawyer.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

orourkey
Learner
Learner

Post by orourkey »

Thankyou. I definitely will contact a lawyer if I have too

shixun
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by shixun »

You can report her video on youtube too, to be taken down if she really use your name. You're not being pushy or whatsoever, you didn't do anything wrong. These grown ass adults has their heads so far up in their asses.

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

Send her a cease and desist. You don’t need a lawyer for it. She still won’t talk about Kuckian because of the one he sent. (Which was chock off the internet, complete with spelling errors)

And in true journalism, statements are retracted all the time. Weird thing called journalistic ethics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my bunker awaiting Dramageddon 3.0

lpr2011
Learner
Learner

Post by lpr2011 »

Well if she didn’t clarify if Kuckian’s cease and desist was invalid or he “voided” it. I’ll assume you can send her one since both countries are under the common wealth. Pretty rich coming from her when she was threatening Mango Tea a few months ago. I saw in Beauty Truth Sleuth’s recent video she said for legal reasons she couldn’t use Urban Doll’s tweets since she recently set her twitter private. But you could just privacy strike the video.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

TwistedTransistor wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote:

Here For The Sniffles

LATE FOR THE TEA

YAS Perfect.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

orourkey wrote:Hey guys, hannah here. Just wanted to post this before her video drops

Didn’t this asswipe want to make a video about how you were wronged? So is she ticked because Petty made one? I swear, I wish someone could run her and her channel off the internet. Her voice alone should be reason enough. It sounds like something from the bowels of hell.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

[/size]

I'll ask a mod to lock this one :tu:

viewtopic.php?f=566&t=33654

Return to “Here for the Tea”