Pals of HereForTheTea

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Pals of HereForTheTea

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Dish the morons associated with THE moron here!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pals of HereForTheTea

Post by gossipchick90 »

YES!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD!!!! Lets show the world the true shadiness!!!!
Trashtalk is what I do and I love it :FU:

BubbaGumpShrimp Co
Learner
Learner

Post by BubbaGumpShrimp Co »

Oh lord where to even start!

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

BubbaGumpShrimp Co wrote:Oh lord where to even start!
Can we start with something harmless but good for a laugh... Like, Harley is Harley Jenn MUA, which stands for MAKE UP ARTIST... but she does her makeup like this??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BubbaGumpShrimp Co
Learner
Learner

gossipchick90 wrote:
BubbaGumpShrimp Co wrote:Oh lord where to even start!
Can we start with something harmless but good for a laugh... Like, Harley is Harley Jenn MUA, which stands for MAKE UP ARTIST... but she does her makeup like this??
Oh my god I'm dead!

Or how about FairyFae "she called me trash, no I never said she called me trash" Queen.

Or Christine G calling all the people she "adores" Sams usual butt lickers.

BubbaGumpShrimp Co
Learner
Learner

Welcome! @dralonsp0ok

Do not publicly out yourself or others. Take it to PM

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

Rat nation and Teabag breakdown by @WhyYouMadBoo
Rat nation members missing under @ShesChristie= jakkecakke and Steph v who's also real life friends with Jon Wilson[Different Steph to Steph Brown]
Here she is gloating over ShesChristie and Steph Brown lame tea spill. Never seen such garbage in my life. Learn how to ring a story together useless pieces of shit

Steph B calling ShesChristie a god

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

Gosh I am going to have to sit down and get my stuff together.

We will see how this thread goes.

If it is to make fun of how people look I will be out, if it is to genuinely unveil the horrid behavior they had towards others I am all for it.

Hello everyone I am spotted zebra :)

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

dralonsp0ok wrote:Hi.. I'm @dralonsp0ok (M1LKY) :ninja: I thought I'd post here in my @ so no-one need speculate in DMs.

Apparently, according to the expert private investigators on Twatter, I'm also robingrace and god knows who else. I type in a 'forced' British kind of way according to them, so I must be her right? It has nothing to do with the fact I'M BRITISH! :o
I think I saw your name on some of the stuff people sent me.

I don't know if I am confusing you with wuttadoll, one of you spoke against the horrid persecution of that first guy on younow.

You gave me some hope for humanity.

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

BubbaGumpShrimp Co wrote:Welcome! @dralonsp0ok

EDITED
Just a small note, you guys need to be careful on mentioning where you are from and things like that.

I think I know who you are now and to be honest, one of the things that I appreciated while mentioning this particular drama was that I literally knew none of the involved.

I hope you have a good time on gg and get to help exposing things on a more positive spin.

Have fun :)

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

Also, they harassed a lot of people in my name despite my public and open statements here.

If you have any questions for me or about me just go ahead.

I am open.

And very very much anti bullying and sheep behavior.

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

dralonsp0ok wrote:CITH !!! Mwahs xxx

Hi Spotted Zebra, nice to meet you :) Yeah you posted in the other thread my YouNow comment to HFTT when she was streaming her lame arsed 'context' BS. I asked why she didn't just tell Krusty to GTFO .. which incidentally was met with a 'what-evaaah' from HFTT. I was pretty vociferous to the rats and about them re. the doxxing of Rodie and the bullying of Jess so you probably do have SS of me :ninja:

Obviously a lot more has come out and it seems a lot of people were fair game for Krusty and the Krazy Krew to sh1t talk and speculate about, including me. One thing is for damn certain though, they may all be throwing each other under the bus and trying to downplay and divert from their misdeeds but every last one of them in that clique, or anyone who entertained their mess that could have put a stop to it/alerted the people they were coming for, is responsible in my eyes.

That hierarchy that has been posted up there ^^^ is about right I'd say.
Ok so here goes a riddle.

Christine golden was incredibly close to kuckian until she had one of the group members pull a gun and menace to attempt on her own life.

She gravitated towards Martin Louis for a while but Martin didn't entertain her bullshittery and she was soon stabbed in the back by fidget.

How did she end up under Sam's wing with all this story out there?

Also, why use Brandi's breakdown and later on mentioning fae fae and her terminal illness as a sympathy card?

What people told me was that on the "self professed last younow stream" Sam said she would have Christine golden said she was on the phone with fae and that fae was in bed terminally ill.

But then I saw ss of that same stream with fae commenting.

What in the hell happened there?!

Is it all crazy pills?

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

Also, and this is just my personal opinion, Jon Wilson only stood around while he thought he could pin the trolls on the FB group that banned him.

He seemed to just lose interest when he saw he couldn't.

What does he have up now? The patreon or the FB group he created after he said that fb was not the platform for him?

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

SpottedZebra wrote:

Hi Spotted Zebra, nice to meet you :) Yeah you posted in the other thread my YouNow comment to HFTT when she was streaming her lame arsed 'context' BS. I asked why she didn't just tell Krusty to GTFO .. which incidentally was met with a 'what-evaaah' from HFTT. I was pretty vociferous to the rats and about them re. the doxxing of Rodie and the bullying of Jess so you probably do have SS of me :ninja:

Obviously a lot more has come out and it seems a lot of people were fair game for Krusty and the Krazy Krew to sh1t talk and speculate about, including me. One thing is for damn certain though, they may all be throwing each other under the bus and trying to downplay and divert from their misdeeds but every last one of them in that clique, or anyone who entertained their mess that could have put a stop to it/alerted the people they were coming for, is responsible in my eyes.

Christine golden was incredibly close to kuckian until she had one of the group members pull a gun and menace to attempt on her own life.

She gravitated towards Martin Louis for a while but Martin didn't entertain her bullshittery and she was soon stabbed in the back by fidget.

Also, why use Brandi's breakdown and later on mentioning fae fae and her terminal illness as a sympathy card?

What people told me was that on the "self professed last younow stream" Sam said she would have Christine golden said she was on the phone with fae and that fae was in bed terminally ill.

Is it all crazy pills?
I was about to ask how Christine G got so up in hierarchy. I mean, I haven't seen her so active as Harley... I noticed her on one stream, but I wouldn't say she is as important as Harley, so I am genuinely surprised by this. And a little disgusted too as she used people's illnesses to get sympathy? That is really fucked up. And Jon and Brandi are close like this? I thought they were enemies!!! I thought I was on the right track, but I can see I am lost hahahahaha

What is Fae's illness? Is it really that bad? I sincerely hope not. That would make me more angrier with Sam for making her feel bad when she called this girl trash.

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

gossipchick90 wrote:
SpottedZebra wrote:

Is it all crazy pills?
I was about to ask how Christine G got so up in hierarchy. I mean, I haven't seen her so active as Harley... I noticed her on one stream, but I wouldn't say she is as important as Harley, so I am genuinely surprised by this. And a little disgusted too as she used people's illnesses to get sympathy? That is really fucked up. And Jon and Brandi are close like this? I thought they were enemies!!! I thought I was on the right track, but I can see I am lost hahahahaha

What is Fae's illness? Is it really that bad? I sincerely hope not. That would make me more angrier with Sam for making her feel bad when she called this girl trash.
I am pretty sure we are thinking about different Brandis

I think fae has either fibro or a brain tumor or both. I can't keep tabs on all the illnesses.

BubbaGumpShrimp Co
Learner
Learner

SpottedZebra wrote:

Im Canadian but I've been to England a couple times :) Don't have twitter only gg. Oh shoot, you are Robingrace too? Here I thought that was Deepthoughts4yt :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just a small note, you guys need to be careful on mentioning where you are from and things like that.

I think I know who you are now and to be honest, one of the things that I appreciated while mentioning this particular drama was that I literally knew none of the involved.

I hope you have a good time on gg and get to help exposing things on a more positive spin.

Who do you think I am? Dm me ;)

As for Fae, I have some pretty choice ss of her ripping into Sam. Then I was in the "last stream" and here was miss Fae denying that she ever said that. I just don't know how to embed images lol.

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

BubbaGumpShrimp Co wrote:
SpottedZebra wrote:

Who do you think I am? Dm me ;)

As for Fae, I have some pretty choice ss of her ripping into Sam. Then I was in the "last stream" and here was miss Fae denying that she ever said that. I just don't know how to embed images lol.
Go here:

https://imgbb.com/

Upload whatever images you want, then when it creates a link choose bb full linked and you are good to go.

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

WOW brain tumor or fibro... that's pretty bad... feel sorry for her... but what is she even doing in the middle of this mess? Hope she feels ok.

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

gossipchick90 wrote:WOW brain tumor or fibro... that's pretty bad... feel sorry for her... but what is she even doing in the middle of this mess? Hope she feels ok.
She has quite a mean and trashy streak.

I've seen screenshots of her literally calling out for sam because she was acting extra crazy and someone mentioned: "holy shit someone didn't take their pills."

Her and Christine golden also lost their shit on the comment section of one of Martin Louis videos.

Somehow they were able to make it about them.

Bubbletimez
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Bubbletimez »

SpottedZebra wrote:
gossipchick90 wrote:WOW brain tumor or fibro... that's pretty bad... feel sorry for her... but what is she even doing in the middle of this mess? Hope she feels ok.
She has quite a mean and trashy streak.

I've seen screenshots of her literally calling out for sam because she was acting extra crazy and someone mentioned: "holy shit someone didn't take their pills."

Her and Christine golden also lost their shit on the comment section of one of Martin Louis videos.

Somehow they were able to make it about them.
To be fair, Sam often acts like a mad woman, on YN and Twitter. Is it realy that offensive to say someone didn't take their meds when said person is acting crazy? Genuine question, no hate no hate lol

Return to “Here for the Tea”