I'm Just Here For The Tea

confidentialinfo
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by confidentialinfo »

I like her investigative style... but I don't understand why she invests so much time into putting together videos on people she doesn't like.

sour-soul
Lurker
Lurker

Re: I'm Just Here For The Tea

Post by sour-soul »

That's the point of tea/drama channels.

wolfgutscharlie

Post by wolfgutscharlie »

I dm'd her once saying how I liked her channel and she was really sweet. She's one of the better 'gossip'/tea channels imo.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

I like her, she puts in a lot of effort and research. And to answer your question, it's for the purposes of informing everyone that their precious idols aren't what they make themselves out to be. I started disliking makeup gurus and saw through their bullshit long before drama channels were a thing. I'm thankful for their existence (at least the classy ones) and I'm glad they had the balls to make videos directly calling out people on their crap, it's honestly the least they deserve for all their combined lies, deception and their revolting money-hungry behavior.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

I love her. She's very thorough, frank and has a sweet disposition.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

hopelesscoffeeaddict
Informer
Informer

Post by hopelesscoffeeaddict »

I like that she doesn't take shit from anyone but isn't an asshole about critical comments. Sometimes she overanalyzes a bit much and then it feels too obsessive, but a lot of her videos are really well-researched and informative. Loved the one on Manny MUA and Kylie Cosmetics, lol.

The Spanish Mystic
Lurker
Lurker

Post by The Spanish Mystic »

I just recently subscribed to her channel and so far I'm really enjoying her content. I especially like her video exposing Trisha for working with Sammy dress and pushing a scam onto her subscribers. I look forward to watching her channel grow and hopefully she doesn't start stirring shit just for lulz like Kuck has

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

General discussion thread about Youtube Channel "I'm Just Here For The Tea" since we were discussing her a lot in the John Kuckian and Jaclyn Hill Threads, I figured let's make one for her!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnLudT ... pIfIJxpziQ
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HereForTheTea2
IG: https://www.instagram.com/HereForTheTea2/
Last edited by jeangenie on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

^this is both me btw! I just somehow have a different username when i log in via my browser. IDK why the YT link isnt showing up in tapatalk, it shows up on the web. :/

Happy discussing!

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

Thank you so much for this thread. I needed to rant.

So when I first started watching her, I thought she was okay. Then I watched, for the very first time, a video that she had on Jaclyn. It was called, "JACLYN HILL CONTRADICTIONS." She kinda sounded like she didn't want to believe that Jaclyn was capable of such thing, and focused on other stuff that wasn't Jaclyn related, and it made me step away from her for a bit. But I just had to keep watching. The way she delivered gossip was so fresh and original.

Then I watched her other videos on Jaclyn and thought, "Alright this girl knows her stuff. She isn't a Jaclyn minion like John or Sanders."

Then her recent Jaclyn video came up. It was about Jaclyn's leaked palette. She kept defending her by saying, "Poor Jaclyn! Oh no, she worked SO hard on this palette and stupid TrendMood leaks it. I can't imagine how devastated she must be. Blah blah blah."

It disappointed me so much. She was always sticking in the neutral side and just stating facts, but not really her own opinion.

I had always had this nagging feeling, a gut feeling I guess you could say, that she was actually a Jaclyn supporter vut that she was "doing her job," which is bringing drama to the table and letting us decide what we thought about the situation.

But so many other people in the Jaclyn Hill threads are saying that IJHFTT might get a lawsuit if she says "false" information about Jaclyn and her palette, so I guess I'm willing to give her ANOTHER chance after Jaclyn's palette releases.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

^even if that lawsuit stuff is real, i still dont like that video...she could have just stayed unbiased and just explain what happend...she focused so much on how jaclyn FEELS which is completely irrelevant, and no one knows for sure how she feels (planned leak? she didnt seem that fussed on snap if you ask me) and nobody knows how HARD she worked, just becauses she pullet up an old IG pic, that means nothing...instead of just using that post to build a timeline she tried to analyze/interpret what jaclyn was doing there and tried to use it as proof on how involved jaclyn was in the creation. we all knows IG pics are staged...and its not like it was a pic of her in a lab coat in hong kong! just her on the dirty floor with some palettes, a notepad and her dog all over it, besides that, that looked pretty uncomfortable if she spent 8+ workhours sitting like this. we all know she got up after 15 min to continue watching friends.
Last edited by bambiii on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

bambiii wrote:^even if that lawsuit stuff is real, i still dont like that video...she could have just stayed unbiased and just explain what happend...she focused so much on how jaclyn FEELS which is completely irrelevant, and no one knows for sure how she feels (planned leak? she didnt seem that fussed on snap if you ask me) and nobody knows how HARD she worked, just becauses she pullet up an old IG pic, that means nothing...instead of just using that post to build a timeline she tried to analyze/interpret what jaclyn was doing there and tried to use it as proof on how involved jaclyn was in the creation. we all knows IG pics are staged...and its not like it was a pic of her in a lab coat in hong kong! just her on the dirty floor with some palettes, a notepad and her dog all over it, besides that, that looked pretty uncomfortable if she spent 8+ workhours sitting like this. Image we all know she got up after 15 min to continue watching friends.
That's exactly why I got disappointed in IJHFTT. But like I said, other people in the Jaclyn thread were saying thag we should give her another chance after Jaclyn's palette is released.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

cheesecakelover wrote:
bambiii wrote:^even if that lawsuit stuff is real, i still dont like that video...she could have just stayed unbiased and just explain what happend...she focused so much on how jaclyn FEELS which is completely irrelevant, and no one knows for sure how she feels (planned leak? she didnt seem that fussed on snap if you ask me) and nobody knows how HARD she worked, just becauses she pullet up an old IG pic, that means nothing...instead of just using that post to build a timeline she tried to analyze/interpret what jaclyn was doing there and tried to use it as proof on how involved jaclyn was in the creation. we all knows IG pics are staged...and its not like it was a pic of her in a lab coat in hong kong! just her on the dirty floor with some palettes, a notepad and her dog all over it, besides that, that looked pretty uncomfortable if she spent 8+ workhours sitting like this. Image we all know she got up after 15 min to continue watching friends.
That's exactly why I got disappointed in IJHFTT. But like I said, other people in the Jaclyn thread were saying thag we should give her another chance after Jaclyn's palette is released.

i also didnt like how they painted trendmood as the bad guy...they didnt do anything besides reporting public information. i dont see whats wrong with it. does she seriously expect them to check in with jaclyn first to make sure they can post it?! if anything, they helped jaclyn create hype, many people follow trendmood for beauty news. as if hereforthetea would check in with jaclyn if she had some hot topic to report on her channel where she could gain lots of views. Image

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

as for the second chance; i will still watch her next videos but i'm just a little wary of her now. let's see if she's really just here for the tea. Image

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

I feel that every time I have a new favorite drama channel something changes my mind on them eventually. I like her voice and I loved her for a while but got annoyed about how she "loves" Jaclyn Hill now even tho shes made a bunch of videos exposing her past lies. I think she's just looking for a reason to mention that new palette since its trending and she'll pop up in more people's feeds. She knows how SEO and this promotion stuff works after all.

Going to stay hopefully with this one.

I can't bother with her glam or scam videos- unless I'm really bored I stick to her drama videos.

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

The ONLY reason she likes Jaclyn is because of her kult master John Cowan. He has brainwashed her into liking him. This chick is nothing but the most vile scum I have ever come across. She is riding Cowan's dick so hard. She made that video defending him against Martin Louis (she wasn't even involved). This hag needs to get her shit together because she is going down a deep dark hole where there is no coming back. She is too busy caping for Cowan and fighting everyone who comes at him. Just look at her twitter, she is a trainwreck. I have so many receipts I could post about her. Stay tuned....

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

I will never think of her the same again after seeing her twitter feed, how she actually spoke to people. To think I thought she was unbiased and rather intelligent for a drama channel, went down the drain real quick.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

^^ this! she's rude AF

cheezecake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezecake »

cheesecakelover wrote:Thank you so much for this thread. I needed to rant.
You are my spirit animal :D And indeed thanks for the thread, bambiii!

Just like you i was really happy i found her. Yes, for drama channel she was intelligent, brought some facts and did some research. She also said it as it was, without wrapping anything. And she still managed to be neutral. Or as i say "hated everyone equally"

My suspicion started when she got all besties with John K. I am kinda ok with him, he is sorta funny. But kissing Wackos ass is just beyond me! He would make entire video saying how Jaclyn had nothing to do with Becca bringing back limited edition products and then another video bashing re-stocking of limited edition products that influencers created. Eh?

And now of course the video about palette leak. I don't know what to think about it. I only hope it was sarcasm that i totally missed. Basically it was like John's video on bad Becca vs poor Jaclyn!
bambiii wrote:^even if that lawsuit stuff is real, i still dont like that video...she could have just stayed unbiased and just explain what happend...she focused so much on how jaclyn FEELS which is completely irrelevant
My thoughts exactly. On top, IJHFTT is always so straightforward and cutting through all staged crap. I can't believe she seriously meant that photoshoot looked good? If anything Allure (!) wrote that the pic what Jaclyn was surrounded by balloons looked like Nicole's shoot with ABH! The photoshoot looked tacky, she looked gross, palette looks BAD (2 years hard work my ass), cake pic leak looked staged. A blind person could confirm!

At the end of the day she hates Morphe, she can't possibly be positive about anything regarding that pallet!

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

shes being so over-dramatic on twitter saying people are saying she cant be friends with john?! i'm sure no one said that! i didnt read all the tweets but i'm pretty sure people are just pointing out how her channel changed since Kuckian popped up. i dont get why they started including clips from each other in their new videos either. people that dont like him are obviously going to be annoyed, but its not like anybody is saying she needs to cut off contact with him.

Return to “Here for the Tea”