karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I'm Just Here For The Tea

Post by karmatica »

^ Agreed! I'm looking forward to it.

Tea and Kuckian are going at each other again as a result of J* and Jaclyn tweeting about how drama channels et al profit off 'lies'... Yet Jac and Joffree are two of the greediest, shadiest hypocrites ever!

Crookian's now claiming that Jac tried to shut down Tea's channel via a lawyer.

I wouldn't be surprised if the tea about Jaclyn being fake with J* is true. (FYI, those tweets were posted in JH's thread and here in Kookian's thread: viewtopic.php?f=540&t=32565&start=275#p2607387 )

That being said, Cucki is known for making fake receipts. So if this is real, he better 100% prove it! Let the shitstorm begin!

Kevin James Bennett, who is an Emmy Award-winning makeup artist and outspoken critic against many beauty influencers, got dragged into the conversation with Jac & Teabag as a way to get KJB to provide receipts.

I think Tea is possibly mad because Kevin does seem friendly with JK. We all know that John and Sam are obsessed with each other.

Tea always acts like a ~*concerned citizen*~ when a guru even quotes John or Kookian comments on a guru's IG post etc. :roll:

honestnumbers
Informer
Informer

Post by honestnumbers »

Man she had potential but she went with the wrong group. She said peter monn was doing shenanigans that no one knew about yet she was fine befriending and chatting up jk of all people. Now shes sinking herself lower talking to him on twitter all for jaclyn. Jaclyns not gonna give you shit, lady. Jks not gonna give you shit. And if you werent shmoozing jaclyn on twitter, kjb may have been keener on sending you receipts. Shes too easily manipulated, her original tweet was good but she squandered it.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

I try to follow these gossip channels and I swear do ANY of them have actual fucking jobs? They are on You Now 24/7 and Tweeting all the fucking time (Peter Monn for example seems to spend HOURS on You Now DAILY). Seriously, does YouTube pay that well that they can sit on their asses all day doing nothing but acting like 15 year olds?

honestnumbers
Informer
Informer

Post by honestnumbers »

monak wrote:I try to follow these gossip channels and I swear do ANY of them have actual fucking jobs? They are on You Now 24/7 and Tweeting all the fucking time (Peter Monn for example seems to spend HOURS on You Now DAILY). Seriously, does YouTube pay that well that they can sit on their asses all day doing nothing but acting like 15 year olds?
Peter is very vocal about working full time ontop of youtube. Idk the work but i know he said he volunteers for young adults with substance abuse? Maybe hes a busybody? If he is id like to know his secret. Hftt is a professional mua idk if shes practicing though. Jk is jobless afaik. Rich lux jobless afaik. Petty paige i thiiiiink she works outside of yt, not sure what.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

I believe that Petty Paige is an ambulance dispatcher.

I know that people get paid for doing YouNow streams, especially if they have tip jars. You have to stream consistently & get lots of likes/shares in order for someone to become a YouNow partner and earn the tip jar.

With the Google Adpocalypse going on, YouNow is currently a good supplemental income for YouTubers. Google Adsense is not paying like it used to.

canispeak
Talker
Talker

Post by canispeak »

karmatica wrote:I believe that Petty Paige is an ambulance dispatcher.

I know that people get paid for doing YouNow streams, especially if they have tip jars. You have to stream consistently & get lots of likes/shares in order for someone to become a YouNow partner and earn the tip jar.

With the Google Adpocalypse going on, YouNow is currently a good supplemental income for YouTubers. Google Adsense is not paying like it used to.
PP has acknowledged that she plans on scaling back her employment to focus more on her channel. Then she was quick to get pissy with posters who suggested she maintain financial responsibility since she called out Kendall Rae for using Patreon in lieu of getting an actual job during financial hard times. Wish I had receipts of that! They may still be on PP's Twitter.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

^ Interesting.

Paige is on YouNow right now and she's calling out Teabag. PP is also touching on the rat pack and the troll hunting. The livestream is also on YouTube.

pollywantsacracker
Talker
Talker

Post by pollywantsacracker »

Teacunt pull yer head out of Jaclyin's asshole.
God she annoys me so much these days. She just sucks up to people who are younger and more known than her so she can be in with the crowd. She doesn't care about "exposing the bullshit" she just wants to be a beauty blogger. And the excessive use of profane language doesn't suit her nasally old woman in the suburbs accent. Pipe down grandma.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

Martin Louis said on YouNow that he's working on a video about the beef between Teahag, Margo Indigo and Petty Paige.

I'm not 100% clear on what exactly is going on besides the fact that Margo & PP have recently called out Sam. Not to mention that Tea has had drama with them before.

I understand that PP and Margo have been accused of taking other peoples' research and they presented it in videos as their own... but again I don't know the whole story.

It should be interesting!

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

karmatica wrote:Martin Louis said on YouNow that he's working on a video about the beef between Teahag, Margo Indigo and Petty Paige.

I'm not 100% clear on what exactly is going on besides the fact that Margo & PP have recently called out Sam. Not to mention that Tea has had drama with them before.

I understand that PP and Margo have been accused of taking other peoples' research and they presented it in videos as their own... but again I don't know the whole story.

It should be interesting!
I really think this video will make people think differently about the group making it. Martin, petty and indigo have formed a clique. I already have my opinions about them but from an objective standpoint it will look like they are bullying her. Someone else needs to handle teahagMUA she will become a victim and people will sympathize with her. Drama channels attacking other drama channels never looks good. She is playing it well by remaining silent. It will work in her favor when the time comes. Get the victim card ready. This video will be a disaster in my opinion

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Am I the only one who finds all these drama channels to be embarrassing? I am seriously confused as to what kind of people can just go all drama 24/7. I guess that seems funny coming from someone posting on a gossip forum but umm I'm here like maybe once a day. They are on YouNow 24/7. I can't keep up with their high school mean girl shit. Embarrassingggg.

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

DID YOU GUYS CATCH ALL OF THE DRAMA BETWEEN PP, MARGO AND TEAHAG???

Sorry to be "screaming", but I have been without this type of tea for a while and now I am here for it hahahahahahah

I'm so late to the party, but that's ok

I can not wait until Martin does this video. He is very kind and honest man, so I think he will do a good job. I just hope that Teahag hasn't brainwashed him into believing she is on his side...
PP put Teahag on her fucking place. She has said everything bad Sam has done until now and all hag could do on her end of the stream was say "fucking this, fucking that". Idiot!!! And I am also glad that she has talked about HorsiejennMUA because this woman in the second nastiest person on that little cult.

I am starting to see the same pattern that happened with JK in the beginning of his downfall. People are staring to see how Sam is a bully. And I can say that in first hand because I got bullied by her, HorsieJenn and that Bowing person. They came after me like I was a demon and they were on the fucking crusade!!! All because I said that JK was right on one thing in one of his videos... They even made fun of something very personal in my life.

I hope they get all exposed for their shitty behavior, specially Miss Tea.

PS.: Teahag, PP did not made fun of your voice. She was just making an impression of you, not making fun of you. You, on the other hand, because you got so TRIGGERED and PRESSED, made fun of her weight. Now THIS is a whole new low level, EVEN for you, you fucking c*** There are some things that are out of reach.
Trashtalk is what I do and I love it :FU:

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

gossipchick90 wrote:DID YOU GUYS CATCH ALL OF THE DRAMA BETWEEN PP, MARGO AND TEAHAG???

Sorry to be "screaming", but I have been without this type of tea for a while and now I am here for it hahahahahahah

I can not wait until Martin does this video. He is very kind and honest man, so I think he will do a good job. I just hope that Teahag hasn't brainwashed him into believing she is on his side...
PP put Teahag on her fucking place. She has said everything bad Sam has done until now and all hag could do on her end of the stream was say "fucking this, fucking that". Idiot!!! And I am also glad that she has talked about HorsiejennMUA because this woman in the second nastiest person on that little cult.

I am starting to see the same pattern that happened with JK in the beginning of his downfall. People are staring to see how Sam is a bully. And I can say that in first hand because I got bullied by her, HorsieJenn and that Bowing person. They came after me like I was a demon and they were on the fucking crusade!!! All because I said that JK was right on one thing in one of his videos... They even made fun of something very personal in my life.

PS.: Teahag, PP did not made fun of your voice. She was just making an impression of you, not making fun of you. You, on the other hand, because you got so TRIGGERED and PRESSED, made fun of her weight. Now THIS is a whole new low level, EVEN for you, you fucking c*** There are some things that are out of reach.

When did teahagMUA say anything about her weight? I need the tea on this [HOT BEVERAGE]️ I don't believe she would go there. TeahagMUA tries to remain politically correct maybe she thinks it in her head but did she actually say this and where?

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

Teabag just confirmed that she doesn't want to talk about Kuckian because the person involved [Thomas Halbert] has collars coming out, something about his depression and Kuckian blackmailing him to take the video down, conditions which Thomas succumbed to. She called out Bitter Paige for outing Thomas in her video.

I can't speak for the rest of yall but I'm truly not bothered about teabag releasing a video on him. I think she should just stop speaking about Kuckian altogether.

Paige/Magro are also extremely bitter. This is the same as RL[Martin]+JK[Paige]+KK[magro] coming for Sanders Kennedy. What happened? Sanders called what happened with JK and he is now held on a pedestal. The same will happen to teabag if these 2 keep shading her. I live for a good teabag shade but not when it comes from 2 shady bitches and hypocrites. All these drama channels are fucking pathetic at the moment. Drama channel on drama channel beef ain't ever been cute.

If someone is going to expose teabag it needs to be someone neutral. An unknown channel perhaps spitting some truth. Fact of the matter is Paige is shady, she manipulates facts and I've seen her + magro collectively shade teabag for a long time @IfIwereaboy you're right she looks like a victim, 3 vs. 1. Paige had to piggyback of Magro's situation and is letting all her frustrations out she is salty and bitter. Teabag has remained silent for a long time.

All these drama channels are cxnts. I've now resorted to watching Rich lux for my drama/tea because he's a doofus and there isn't much to him. Now if he fucks up I'm screwed :rofl: :rofl:

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

They are all fucking annoying right now.

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

IfIWereABoy wrote:
gossipchick90 wrote:DID YOU GUYS CATCH ALL OF THE DRAMA BETWEEN PP, MARGO AND TEAHAG???

When did teahagMUA say anything about her weight? I need the tea on this [HOT BEVERAGE]️ I don't believe she would go there. TeahagMUA tries to remain politically correct maybe she thinks it in her head but did she actually say this and where?
I don't have receipts bc she doesn't keep her streams on younow... all I can say is that someone told her that Paige was mocking her voice. Idk if Teaslag has some issue with that, but the woman FLIPPED because of this. She got mad AS HELL. So, she went on a rant saying that PP is a big hypocrite for doing this, that PP would not like her weight to be mentioned, that she would not like to be called fat. You see, she did not talked about this in a chill way or whatever, she said it with sarcasm, very vile. I can't with her.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm Just Here For The Tea

gossipchick90 wrote:
IfIWereABoy wrote:

I don't have receipts bc she doesn't keep her streams on younow... all I can say is that someone told her that Paige was mocking her voice. Idk if Teaslag has some issue with that, but the woman FLIPPED because of this. She got mad AS HELL. So, she went on a rant saying that PP is a big hypocrite for doing this, that PP would not like her weight to be mentioned, that she would not like to be called fat. You see, she did not talked about this in a chill way or whatever, she said it with sarcasm, very vile. I can't with her.
Off topic:
I mean if I'm being honest Paige is overweight and she should do something about it. I am all for loving yourself but she doesn't look healthy and I'm sure she wants to live a healthy life. She needs to get a gym membership like teahagMUA and get it together. Her fiancé too. She's been trying to 1-UP teahag lately, so it's something she could think about. Get in the gym, sort out her diet, lose the bitter personality and leave sugar slurping teahag in the dust. The way she's going she will be no different than teahag in a few months. Both ugly personality and soul. I wish you recorded a moment that would have been interesting to hear. If you hear something receipt worthy next time please record I'll try to do the same. Thank youImage

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

pettyisaspettydoes12 wrote:I'm so tired of teabag. I keep trying to give her chances but she keeps displaying the same things. She likes to act like a victim. She likes to act innocent. Well I like to get the tea and I've noticed a pattern with her. She likes to act innocent but she is an instigator. I've been in many of her streams on younow. One I remember she kept saying "I don't want to talk about it but if you guys want to you can." Something along those lines. And she kept repeating it until someone brought it up then she wouldn't stop talking about it. I've seen her talk about how upset she is about something/someone until her followers start harassing people she has a beef with. She laughs at and agrees with some of the awful things her followers say until she's cool with that person. It's disgusting how they don't see that they are bullies. You all gang up on anyone sam doesn't like. Every.. effing.. time.. how do you not see it? Rant over.
I noticed this too. When she was ranting about PP, Sam said "this is the last time I'm going to talk about it" Then someone said something, just continuing the topic, and then, I KID YOU NOT, she ranted about PP for another HOUR. Saying the same stuff over and over again (and she has the guts to talk about KK), getting so pressed and frustrated that her fans feel sorry for her, so they all go to Twitter say shit. It's ridiculous. I don't know how people still don't notice this is the exact same cult behavior JK had.

Changing the subject... did you guys see that she went on vacation this week? Ok, right? BUT she was on younow on two of the days she said she was away... Is that normal?? And she received flowers from her husband when she got home... Ok too... But she was still on vacation! He didn't go??? Or she never had a vacation at all???? She also said, during this supposed "vacation" time frame that she was working all day on a video. What kind of vacation is that????

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm Just Here For The Tea

TeahagMUA if you're constantly editing where are your videos I don't see them???? You are the jaclyn hill of the drama community

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

She's just embarrassing.

Return to “Here for the Tea”