I'm Just Here For The Tea

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: I'm Just Here For The Tea

Post by Delet This »

I'm pretty sure if she did go after Paige's weight- she wouldn't give a shit. Paige has walked the runway in lingerie for plus sized fashion shows and posts snaps of underwear shoots on her video intro with pride. I don't agree making fun of someone's voice is the same as bashing their weight. People are harshly judged by weight often and it's instant and visual. A quirky voice is often seen as cute and can be easily modified.

I'm tired of all of Teas drama with other gurus and conspiracy theories. It's like buying an US Weekly and hearing them constantly talk about the editor of People, who gives a shit? I think it really distracts from the main issues and time spent developing original funny material spoofing gurus/brands or insightful commentary. I think John K is insane so haven't watched him in ages upon ages. I still watch Rich Lux since he's more of a parody channel and super goofy. He's like an SNL or Mad TV character sometimes.

Everyday she's mad at somebody or being slighted.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by karmatica »

I'm cross-posting this from John Kuckian and Jeffree Star's threads:

Apparently J* is talking to Tea again because she was trying to get to the bottom of a rumor about Nikita Dragun and J*'s boyfriend's brother (those receipts are in J*'s thread). Teabag is also sharing information about Lisa, who is Jerrod of Too Faced's sister.

During the whole Too Faced vs. J*, Tarte & then Nikkie scandal, Tea told Joffree that Lisa has been rude to J*'s fans and showed him proof. Joffree did talk about this on Snapchat. Tea also did a video about the Too Faced, Joffree & Nikkie drama and got an exclusive statement from Mr. Star himself.

It turns out that Lisa supports John Kuckian in her now-private IG. She was allegedly flipping out at commenters who said that Too Faced doesn't have enough foundation shades for deeper skin tones. :?

Tea showed Joffree that Lisa is allegedly sharing information about JSC's business to Crookian and possibly others. J* told Teabag that his lawyers are speaking with Estée Lauder.

I have no idea why Lisa supports John, but I knew Teahag was looking for something to get back into J*'s good graces and to help bring down JK.

Teabag was salty at J* for unfollowing her after the Too Faced video and then she started coming for Joffree again.

Tea and Kookian have had beef & they are obsessed with each other. I think Sam's trying to kill two birds with one stone right now: trash JK and get back with J*.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

^ Just to give context to this earlier post, I just found the tweet where Tea calls out John.

In the tweet, Teabag speculated that the source spilling information about J*'s business is actually Lisa B. AKA Jerrod of Too Faced's sister... and not Jaclyin like John claimed during the back & forth between JK, JH and Teahag from a few days ago.

Lord, this is such a mess:

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm Just Here For The Tea

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

TeahagMUA, you might think you have a W for exposing phoney Paige but we're still waiting for the day an actual neutral channel or GURU exposes you. All you drama channels are shady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

IfIWereABoy wrote:
gossipchick90 wrote:
IfIWereABoy wrote:
gossipchick90 wrote:DID YOU GUYS CATCH ALL OF THE DRAMA BETWEEN PP, MARGO AND TEAHAG???

Sorry to be "screaming", but I have been without this type of tea for a while and now I am here for it hahahahahahah

I'm so late to the party, but that's ok

I can not wait until Martin does this video. He is very kind and honest man, so I think he will do a good job. I just hope that Teahag hasn't brainwashed him into believing she is on his side...
PP put Teahag on her fucking place. She has said everything bad Sam has done until now and all hag could do on her end of the stream was say "fucking this, fucking that". Idiot!!! And I am also glad that she has talked about HorsiejennMUA because this woman in the second nastiest person on that little cult.

I am starting to see the same pattern that happened with JK in the beginning of his downfall. People are staring to see how Sam is a bully. And I can say that in first hand because I got bullied by her, HorsieJenn and that Bowing person. They came after me like I was a demon and they were on the fucking crusade!!! All because I said that JK was right on one thing in one of his videos... They even made fun of something very personal in my life.

I hope they get all exposed for their shitty behavior, specially Miss Tea.

PS.: Teahag, PP did not made fun of your voice. She was just making an impression of you, not making fun of you. You, on the other hand, because you got so TRIGGERED and PRESSED, made fun of her weight. Now THIS is a whole new low level, EVEN for you, you fucking c*** There are some things that are out of reach.

When did teahagMUA say anything about her weight? I need the tea on this [HOT BEVERAGE]️ I don't believe she would go there. TeahagMUA tries to remain politically correct maybe she thinks it in her head but did she actually say this and where?
I don't have receipts bc she doesn't keep her streams on younow... all I can say is that someone told her that Paige was mocking her voice. Idk if Teaslag has some issue with that, but the woman FLIPPED because of this. She got mad AS HELL. So, she went on a rant saying that PP is a big hypocrite for doing this, that PP would not like her weight to be mentioned, that she would not like to be called fat. You see, she did not talked about this in a chill way or whatever, she said it with sarcasm, very vile. I can't with her.
Off topic:
I mean if I'm being honest Paige is overweight and she should do something about it. I am all for loving yourself but she doesn't look healthy and I'm sure she wants to live a healthy life. She needs to get a gym membership like teahagMUA and get it together. Her fiancé too. She's been trying to 1-UP teahag lately, so it's something she could think about. Get in the gym, sort out her diet, lose the bitter personality and leave sugar slurping teahag in the dust. The way she's going she will be no different than teahag in a few months. Both ugly personality and soul. I wish you recorded a moment that would have been interesting to hear. If you hear something receipt worthy next time please record I'll try to do the same. Thank you
Girl i mean no hate, but her weight is none of your damn business lmoa. she seems healthy to me
I'm not sorry.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

If Paige is booking gigs as a plus sized model at the measurements she has she may lose money if she dropped weight. Tea was just being petty by making that analogy. The obvious and logical one would have been replying "making fun of my voice is rude...how'd you like it if I mocked your accent or mimicked your dialect?" Since Paige has a English accent that she doesn't slow or tone down at all (it kinda reminds me of the Spice Girls gabbing in Spice World, lol).

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

jadelifts_ wrote:
IfIWereABoy wrote:
gossipchick90 wrote:
IfIWereABoy wrote:
gossipchick90 wrote:DID YOU GUYS CATCH ALL OF THE DRAMA BETWEEN PP, MARGO AND TEAHAG???

Sorry to be "screaming", but I have been without this type of tea for a while and now I am here for it hahahahahahah

I'm so late to the party, but that's ok

I can not wait until Martin does this video. He is very kind and honest man, so I think he will do a good job. I just hope that Teahag hasn't brainwashed him into believing she is on his side...
PP put Teahag on her fucking place. She has said everything bad Sam has done until now and all hag could do on her end of the stream was say "fucking this, fucking that". Idiot!!! And I am also glad that she has talked about HorsiejennMUA because this woman in the second nastiest person on that little cult.

I am starting to see the same pattern that happened with JK in the beginning of his downfall. People are staring to see how Sam is a bully. And I can say that in first hand because I got bullied by her, HorsieJenn and that Bowing person. They came after me like I was a demon and they were on the fucking crusade!!! All because I said that JK was right on one thing in one of his videos... They even made fun of something very personal in my life.

I hope they get all exposed for their shitty behavior, specially Miss Tea.

PS.: Teahag, PP did not made fun of your voice. She was just making an impression of you, not making fun of you. You, on the other hand, because you got so TRIGGERED and PRESSED, made fun of her weight. Now THIS is a whole new low level, EVEN for you, you fucking c*** There are some things that are out of reach.

When did teahagMUA say anything about her weight? I need the tea on this [HOT BEVERAGE]️ I don't believe she would go there. TeahagMUA tries to remain politically correct maybe she thinks it in her head but did she actually say this and where?
I don't have receipts bc she doesn't keep her streams on younow... all I can say is that someone told her that Paige was mocking her voice. Idk if Teaslag has some issue with that, but the woman FLIPPED because of this. She got mad AS HELL. So, she went on a rant saying that PP is a big hypocrite for doing this, that PP would not like her weight to be mentioned, that she would not like to be called fat. You see, she did not talked about this in a chill way or whatever, she said it with sarcasm, very vile. I can't with her.
Off topic:
I mean if I'm being honest Paige is overweight and she should do something about it. I am all for loving yourself but she doesn't look healthy and I'm sure she wants to live a healthy life. She needs to get a gym membership like teahagMUA and get it together. Her fiancé too. She's been trying to 1-UP teahag lately, so it's something she could think about. Get in the gym, sort out her diet, lose the bitter personality and leave sugar slurping teahag in the dust. The way she's going she will be no different than teahag in a few months. Both ugly personality and soul. I wish you recorded a moment that would have been interesting to hear. If you hear something receipt worthy next time please record I'll try to do the same. Thank you
Girl i mean no hate, but her weight is none of your damn business lmoa. she seems healthy to me
Off topic:
None taken I just see two sides of the coin. People comment on teahag and other gurus weight here so it's not any different to me. But I do maintain what I said. My opinion, my views. I'm a fitness fanatic and I can't help myself from thinking it. As for modelling gigs I don't think she is an active model whatsoever she only posts throwbacks. She makes her money from YouTube and her actual job.

Now on topic:
Is she friends with Jeffree again? He has been complimenting her on twitter. I really held out hope he would be the one to expose her fuckery one day but she reeled him in again

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

I don't really comment on Tea's appearance. She said some stuff online about how GG posters were all fat cat ladies so I think she threw the first punch and, I feel, it was natural for people to be like "uh wtf look at you". As far as gurus it's different a tad IMHO since the job is to be knowledgeable about makeup or style and dressing well. Many of them lie about their weight or plastic surgery and that's called out. I don't have qualms about it since lying is insulting; especially in a career based on honesty and credibility.

Nikkie Tuturials is plus sized and very pretty, don't think she needs to change at all, I think the only time I gave her the side eye about her body was when she photoshopped it to being small and fake.

About Jeffree how stupid does she have to be to pander to be in his good graces again? He will use her and throw her away like Kleenex in less than a month. It also hurts her brand. She looks like a social climber, malleable, and ambiguous.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Delet This wrote:I don't really comment on Tea's appearance. She said some stuff online about how GG posters were all fat cat ladies so I think she threw the first punch and, I feel, it was natural for people to be like "uh wtf look at you". As far as gurus it's different a tad IMHO since the job is to be knowledgeable about makeup or style and dressing well. Many of them lie about their weight or plastic surgery and that's called out. I don't have qualms about it since lying is insulting; especially in a career based on honesty and credibility.

Nikkie Tuturials is plus sized and very pretty, don't think she needs to change at all, I think the only time I gave her the side eye about her body was when she photoshopped it to being small and fake.

About Jeffree how stupid does she have to be to pander to be in his good graces again? He will use her and throw her away like Kleenex in less than a month. It also hurts her brand. She looks like a social climber, malleable, and ambiguous.
Agree to disagree. Anyone who puts themselves out there is fair game. I thought that screenshot of teahag saying that was photoshopped by kuckboy? I didn't believe it because its pot calling kettle black if you catch my drift.

Anyways these gurus are in paradise why are they tweeting teahagMUA??? Manny, Jeffree you need to sort out your priorities stop giving her an overinflated ego you're making a monsterImageImage bleugh!!!!

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

The fact is that all of Tea's fuckery and shadiness are here and on twitter. The big audience doesn't really know. That's why these BGs think she is some sort of reporting channel instead of drama channel. JK's real personality is out there already, I only hope that the same happens to her. I believe J* already knows that she can not be trusted, but both of them are using each other to get what they want.
Now, what I don't understand is this... why is it ok for Teahag do videos about them but not JK? I know he has lied about some stuff in the past, but Tea and JK report the same things... I'm not a fan of John, but I find it kinda hypocritical of BGs to go after one instead of them all.
And if I were Teahag, I would be out go this... if they succeed to sue JK, they will be able to go after her too.

Now, for PP drama with Tea... PP has already stopped talking about this beef (I believe Margo stopped too, but I could be wrong bc I don't follow her) but it has been THREE DAYS now that Idiotea is dragging them. She can't stop, it's like she has some sort of disease... She won't stop talking about them... all the time there is a not so subtle subtweet about this. The woman is like a dog with a bone!!!

And for her videos... I'm still waiting that video on Thrift Thick that she promised she had a VERY HOT TEA. Even PP that is very new to this game has done a video about her. Teahag says it takes a lot to edit and it is impossible to keep a schedule. That is BS!!! I'm not a Tati fan, but she makes 5 videos a week, all beautifully edited and well researched. Teahag, you are a bullshitter!!!!
Trashtalk is what I do and I love it :FU:

GoldenhandtheJust
Informer
Informer

Post by GoldenhandtheJust »

I guess she wont do bad videos on Joff after this
Also, she's a mom? I never wouldve thought that after doing YouNow everyday
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

GoldenhandtheJust wrote:I guess she wont do bad videos on Joff after this
I just checked real quick and Tea is responding to this tweet about how a big JSC supporter can't purchase anything because her young son is in the hospital.

So J* told her to DM him and he will send her some products, which is nice of him to do.

That being said, I can't help but feel that this is a PR move given all of J*'s recent drama with KKW. Kim originally defended and then quickly backpedaled & apologized for supporting Joffree. The mainstream media ran with this story and exposed more people to J*'s racist past & non-apology.

I know that Tea is married, but I don't think she has any kids as far as I know.

I was also hoping that Joffree and/or the Plastics would be the guru(s) to expose Tea, but I'm sure they will drop Sam when they're done with her. I mean, J* already unfollowed her once after the Too Faced drama video.

The Plastics want to get rid of Crookian first though. Laura even said on Twitter that they're "gonna do something" about JK nearly two months ago.

GoldenhandtheJust
Informer
Informer

Post by GoldenhandtheJust »

karmatica wrote:
I just checked real quick and Tea is responding to this tweet about how a big JSC supporter can't purchase anything because her young son is in the hospital.

So J* told her to DM him and he will send her some products, which is nice of him to do.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://image.ibb.co/cayqxQ/IMG_6262.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>cayqxQ</span><span>/</span><span>IMG</span><span>_</span><span>6262</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

That being said, I can't help but feel that this is a PR move given all of J*'s recent drama with KKW. Kim originally defended and then quickly backpedaled & apologized for supporting Joffree. The mainstream media ran with this story and exposed more people to J*'s racist past & non-apology.

I know that Tea is married, but I don't think she has any kids as far as I know.

I was also hoping that Joffree and/or the Plastics would be the guru(s) to expose Tea, but I'm sure they will drop Sam when they're done with her. I mean, J* already unfollowed her once after the Too Faced drama video.

The Plastics want to get rid of Crookian first though. Laura even said on Twitter that they're "gonna do something" about JK nearly two months ago.
oh man, I didnt know about it was the supporter son dying, I mean its nice and all but not to be mean or anything but shouldnt she be asking for donations for the upcoming medical bills and not makeup? I get she likes JS but still it just seems so odd to do. But I do agree with this being a PR move, I dont think I have seen him give away makeup before.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

GoldenhandtheJust wrote:
karmatica wrote:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://image.ibb.co/cayqxQ/IMG_6262.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>cayqxQ</span><span>/</span><span>IMG</span><span>_</span><span>6262</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

oh man, I didnt know about it was the supporter son dying, I mean its nice and all but not to be mean or anything but shouldnt she be asking for donations for the upcoming medical bills and not makeup? I get she likes JS but still it just seems so odd to do. But I do agree with this being a PR move, I dont think I have seen him give away makeup before.

I do believe he has done this in the past [last eclipse launch and summer collection]. A lot of gurus have been doing this. Fans also tweet at Jaclyn saying their palette has been destroyed [on one occasion it was due to DV] and she replaced it for her. I don't know if it's the gurus being kind or a PR move but I definitely lean towards PR.

So can we talk about how teahag has been slaving away at editing and all she puts out is a 4minute video??? Which could have been wrapped up in under a minute if you ask me. Seemed like a promo for the new JSC x Manny collab. All too convenient after she is seen tweeting with them

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

i find it weird that everyone is so quick to forget that teaslag was behind the bullying of subversive wallflower and attacks anyone who has enough brains to see through her bullshit

how it always plays out is that someone starts to be woken up to her asshattery and boom tish, her stans go in for the kill

crookian is creepy balloon knot but so is she, in fact she is likely to be worse

take a look at how crookian has been handling all the hate he gets, and compare that to how teaslag handles her business,

she must be one angry and hurt rusty old bullet hole, she does nothing but spit mouldy cheese all through her livestreams, can you imagine being married to that? i feel so very sorry for her husband, when crookian said she wasnt happy in her marriage i would believe that her husband is probably the miserable one living with that teastain

that jake was always a shady queen, running from the rat nation skype calls where he was digging up bones to throw his good dog teaslag to begging petty paige to find the time to call him during a livestream during the height of the subversive wallflower drama and now running to teaslag to beg forgiveness for crimes he committed for his own fun and games, that was just a matter of time before jake did the dirty on petty paige, thats what he does, wouldnt be the first time

keep up the good work teaslag, let that personality keep shining through

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

withmylittleeye wrote:i find it weird that everyone is so quick to forget that teaslag was behind the bullying of subversive wallflower and attacks anyone who has enough brains to see through her bullshit

how it always plays out is that someone starts to be woken up to her asshattery and boom tish, her stans go in for the kill

crookian is creepy balloon knot but so is she, in fact she is likely to be worse

take a look at how crookian has been handling all the hate he gets, and compare that to how teaslag handles her business,

she must be one angry and hurt rusty old bullet hole, she does nothing but spit mouldy cheese all through her livestreams, can you imagine being married to that? i feel so very sorry for her husband, when crookian said she wasnt happy in her marriage i would believe that her husband is probably the miserable one living with that teastain

that jake was always a shady queen, running from the rat nation skype calls where he was digging up bones to throw his good dog teaslag to begging petty paige to find the time to call him during a livestream during the height of the subversive wallflower drama and now running to teaslag to beg forgiveness for crimes he committed for his own fun and games, that was just a matter of time before jake did the dirty on petty paige, thats what he does, wouldnt be the first time

keep up the good work teaslag, let that personality keep shining through
I honestly couldn't agree with you more.

Jake has always been a fake person from the start. He used to ride the Tea train, then left her, then when to Christie's side, then left, then became friends with PP, to stab her in the back and go back to Tea. And to be completely fair, I knew what PP was doing from the moment I read that message and, to me, it is not shady at all. Her job on YT is calling out fake people. So why did this Jake caused this whole drama when it was clear that PP was gathering evidence to expose Tea later? Damn it, her stains do it all the time, listening to other people's streams and gossiping to Tea. I'm sorry, but this Jake must be completely naive to not know at that very moment what was going on. And, if he didn't want to be part of it, he should have said no to her and moved on.

Teaslag is very good at playing the victim card. She rants and rants on streams so people can feel sorry for her. And they all fall for it... When one person asks the wrong question, hell falls upon them. It is ridiculous. She is way worse than JK.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

The drama between Lisa (Jerrod of Too Faced's sister), J*, Tea and Crookian did make it on Beauty News.

FYI - I posted the receipts starting on the following link if you're not sure what I'm referring to and want a recap: viewtopic.php?f=186&t=31706&hilit=Here+ ... 0#p2618718

From what I briefly heard, Beauty News gave a rough sketch of the drama based on the Twitter screenshots. Beauty News didn't have all the facts, which is typical.

Beauty News did say in their most recent video that they tried to reach out to Tea to get more insight, but she hasn't responded yet.

I still like Beauty News and the point is that they have a good-sized, growing platform. Therefore, more people will know about what's going on.

I embedded those videos and I queued it up to when they started talking about the drama.

[video][/video]

[video][/video]

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

I was on Sam's stream when she heard that her channel was being talked about on Beauty News. Man, she got pissed!!!! I lol'ed so hard!!! And she got all salty because the girls didn't understand the drama and didn't care for it. And the fact that they were bombarded by her teastains is really upsetting to say the least. And I bet all of my money that Sam saw their DM but didn't answer on purpose because she is that kind of petty.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

^ Completely agreed. :tu:

So Kookian and Teabag just posted new videos about the Jaclyn & KathleenLights Snapchat drama.

Crookian clearly stole Tea's deleted snap and put his watermark over her watermark & calling it his "exclusive."

Tea is tweeting about it and asking people to report his video:

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

The plot thickens.....Image Image Image I hope she calls her out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Here for the Tea”