Does anyone know how old she is?

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I'm Just Here For The Tea

Post by KuckiKunt »

jackieanne wrote:Does anyone know how old she is?
late twenties/early thirties. Under 35 i think

BubbaGumpShrimp Co
Learner
Learner

Post by BubbaGumpShrimp Co »

From what I've heard she's in her 40s.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

BubbaGumpShrimp Co wrote:
From what I've heard she's in her 40s.
I think that is probably correct.

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

jackieanne wrote:
BubbaGumpShrimp Co wrote: From what I've heard she's in her 40s.
I think that is probably correct.
Finically on her 40s... mentally she is about 10 yo... Only a kid would behave like that.
Trashtalk is what I do and I love it :FU:

krispmas92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by krispmas92 »

ColdHeartedBitch wrote:
jackieanne wrote:How did they get GG IP addresses?
All IP addresses do is reveal the location of the city where the server hub is. If a person uses a proxy (which everyone on the net should do, in addition to not using the same name for all of their social media, or using their real first name for any social media accounts) then the proxy will reveal the country that the proxy is based out of. I.E., I'm in America, but my proxy says The Netherlands.

Tea has no access to any GG information, IP or otherwise. She was IP banned awhile back for reasons that will not be named. She was incognito on GG and was extremely vocal about several influencers, namely Jaclyn Hill. She was vehement in her "hate", and frankly brought the forums to a level of trash talk that is unacceptable. She did this as an attempt to make all of us gossips look like rabid animals. And she almost succeeded. She snowed several users into doing her dirty work so that she could make videos. She convinced these users that she was going to "expose Jaclyn", claimed that she was in "close contact with the FCC and IT'S to bring Jaclyn down", as well as allegedly consulting with a team of attorneys as to what would be acceptable to expose on a private IG page that would be made public as soon as Jaclyn "revealed her palette".

Sadly, a lot of users (including myself) fell for it. Now, I consider myself to be a good bullshit detector, but I always give the benefit of the doubt, and I gave her the benefits of of the doubt. She preyed on trusting people and people who are extremely active on this site. She really thought we were stupid and gullible and used it to her advantage. She even went so far as to defend herself on this thread. She's clever, I'll give her that, but shes not intelligent and there is a difference. The truth has a way of revealing itself and she's now exposed herself to what she was all along: a sycophantic idiot to the "gurus". It was all planned, she wanted attention, now she's got it.

Truth hurts.
I am in complete shock here; long time lurker of the Jaclyn Hill thread! I was wondering what was going on with the PPT considering the palette was finally announced.

Can I ask how you all know for sure it was her who was TruthHurtz? Is this made known on the Jaclyn Hill thread?

canispeak
Talker
Talker

Post by canispeak »

I can't with this broad. Investigative reporting is one thing. Unbiased reporting is one thing. But the tweets she's been sending out to gurus/influencers she's previously bashed (and not really in an unbiased way in my opinion) is just extra for me. Way to blow your own credibility before you've actually made it.

The Morphe video was the least neutral video I've ever seen. There was no presenting each party's side--it was presenting the "conspiracies" and then using the influencers backpeddling as evidence for why it wasn't a conspiracy. Come on now, Sam. You know better than that.

Used to be a semi-fan ... totally turned off now. Buhhhh-bye.

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

krispmas92 wrote:
ColdHeartedBitch wrote: All IP addresses do is reveal the location of the city where the server hub is. If a person uses a proxy (which everyone on the net should do, in addition to not using the same name for all of their social media, or using their real first name for any social media accounts) then the proxy will reveal the country that the proxy is based out of. I.E., I'm in America, but my proxy says The Netherlands.

Tea has no access to any GG information, IP or otherwise. She was IP banned awhile back for reasons that will not be named. She was incognito on GG and was extremely vocal about several influencers, namely Jaclyn Hill. She was vehement in her "hate", and frankly brought the forums to a level of trash talk that is unacceptable. She did this as an attempt to make all of us gossips look like rabid animals. And she almost succeeded. She snowed several users into doing her dirty work so that she could make videos. She convinced these users that she was going to "expose Jaclyn", claimed that she was in "close contact with the FCC and IT'S to bring Jaclyn down", as well as allegedly consulting with a team of attorneys as to what would be acceptable to expose on a private IG page that would be made public as soon as Jaclyn "revealed her palette".

Sadly, a lot of users (including myself) fell for it. Now, I consider myself to be a good bullshit detector, but I always give the benefit of the doubt, and I gave her the benefits of of the doubt. She preyed on trusting people and people who are extremely active on this site. She really thought we were stupid and gullible and used it to her advantage. She even went so far as to defend herself on this thread. She's clever, I'll give her that, but shes not intelligent and there is a difference. The truth has a way of revealing itself and she's now exposed herself to what she was all along: a sycophantic idiot to the "gurus". It was all planned, she wanted attention, now she's got it.

Truth hurts.
I am in complete shock here; long time lurker of the Jaclyn Hill thread! I was wondering what was going on with the PPT considering the palette was finally announced.

Can I ask how you all know for sure it was her who was TruthHurtz? Is this made known on the Jaclyn Hill thread?
I read through her comments all the way to the comments she made in this thread and until now I don't think people knew.

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

canispeak wrote:I can't with this broad. Investigative reporting is one thing. Unbiased reporting is one thing. But the tweets she's been sending out to gurus/influencers she's previously bashed (and not really in an unbiased way in my opinion) is just extra for me. Way to blow your own credibility before you've actually made it.

The Morphe video was the least neutral video I've ever seen. There was no presenting each party's side--it was presenting the "conspiracies" and then using the influencers backpeddling as evidence for why it wasn't a conspiracy. Come on now, Sam. You know better than that.

She doesn't know professionalism.

She could have shown the snaps before the blow out and the snaps post blow out, explain how it could have mislead people but how she herself didn't think there is was misdeed.

Nothing wrong with having a different opinion. Why carry it in such an icky way?

canispeak
Talker
Talker

Post by canispeak »

SpottedZebra wrote:
canispeak wrote:I can't with this broad. Investigative reporting is one thing. Unbiased reporting is one thing. But the tweets she's been sending out to gurus/influencers she's previously bashed (and not really in an unbiased way in my opinion) is just extra for me. Way to blow your own credibility before you've actually made it.

She could have shown the snaps before the blow out and the snaps post blow out, explain how it could have mislead people but how she herself didn't think there is was misdeed.

Nothing wrong with having a different opinion. Why carry it in such an icky way?
My problem is that if it weren't Laura Lee and MannyMUA (both of whom she's been tweeting recently ad nauseam), she would have had a much different perspective than agreeing with them. Her previous videos show she's nailed people to the wall for less. I refuse to see it as coincidental that the last three days she tweeted them kind words led to an "unbiased" video agreeing with their side on the "Morphe scandal."

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Ch33ky wrote:
TruthHurtz wrote:I do know her history but unfortunately it does not stand with my personal ethics to give out information that a person did not choose to give themselves. I can say she is a grateful genuinely sweet person and is doing this because she works hard for what she has and is tired of people making what she might make in a lifetime in one video for lying and cheating people. She has a genuine want to improve the industry as she feels as soon as gurus came in the game the beauty world flipped upside down and is influencing bad morals and shit opinions of impressionable children that will take this info with them for life.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I appreciate this comment, thank you.
LOL, I went back to the beginning of the thread and saw this. LOL

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

canispeak wrote:
SpottedZebra wrote:

My problem is that if it weren't Laura Lee and MannyMUA (both of whom she's been tweeting recently ad nauseam), she would have had a much different perspective than agreeing with them. Her previous videos show she's nailed people to the wall for less. I refuse to see it as coincidental that the last three days she tweeted them kind words led to an "unbiased" video agreeing with their side on the "Morphe scandal."
Oh, absolutely!

Today she is going after the people that don't openly add the disclaimer for smashbox ads and notes that she never liked smashbox.

The dual standard is just striking.

canispeak
Talker
Talker

Post by canispeak »

SpottedZebra wrote:
canispeak wrote:
SpottedZebra wrote:

Oh, absolutely!

Today she is going after the people that don't openly add the disclaimer for smashbox ads and notes that she never liked smashbox.

The dual standard is just striking.
Right. Holding SMASHBOX accountable and yet not the influencers pushing the Smashbox products. Double standard, much? I ain't here for that tea.

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

Wouldyourather wrote:LOL This is fucking sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And the hours the streams last?? There was this one that I caught on the ending and when I saw the time stamp... 4 HOURS!!!! Giiiiirl, your husband doesn't like to spend time with you that much, huh?

cheezecake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezecake »

What we know for sure is that she has too much time on her hands. Very strange tho because she was claiming she is a MUA, beauty industry insider and a lawyer

What i don't know though...is what is wrong with her. She was the first drama channel who was unbiased, logical and could form an argument. She then turned 180 degrees. She tries to join the guru crew, but keeping her standard video "routine". When Kukican changes his opinion all the time, noone is bothered, because we didn't understand what he was thinking in first place. But with her it is so clear. She loves big accusations, and they were mostly true and made sense before. But she called Casey Holmes not trustworthy simply because Casey's engagement/marriage situation was not clear. However, when Manny and LL had a totally shady-ass business thing (saying they bought stuff but it was fro free)....this is totally ok and doesn't make them not-trustworthy?

And i don't know what game she is playing by asking ppl in the comment section if they want guru statements in the future, alleging that this is the reason for backlash...Eh? Really, i don't get it. But i mostly don't get why she has 100K subs.

canispeak
Talker
Talker

Post by canispeak »

cheezecake wrote:What we know for sure is that she has too much time on her hands. Very strange tho because she was claiming she is a MUA, beauty industry insider and a lawyer

What i don't know though...is what is wrong with her. She was the first drama channel who was unbiased, logical and could form an argument. She then turned 180 degrees. She tries to join the guru crew, but keeping her standard video "routine". When Kukican changes his opinion all the time, noone is bothered, because we didn't understand what he was thinking in first place. But with her it is so clear. She loves big accusations, and they were mostly true and made sense before. But she called Casey Holmes not trustworthy simply because Casey's engagement/marriage situation was not clear. However, when Manny and LL had a totally shady-ass business thing (saying they bought stuff but it was fro free)....this is totally ok and doesn't make them not-trustworthy?

And i don't know what game she is playing by asking ppl in the comment section if they want guru statements in the future, alleging that this is the reason for backlash...Eh? Really, i don't get it. But i mostly don't get why she has 100K subs.
I'd actually REALLY like to know what her background is. For someone who is so pro-disclosure, she's sure pretty tight lipped about where her perspective comes from. I'm sure she's aware that it'd add credibility to the situation if she had either a beauty background/beauty industry background and/or a law background. Why not make it known? No one is asking for her real name or credentials, but surely knowing you're more likely to be trusted if people know where you come from, you might share that info, no?

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

To be honest I can't see how this is problematic.

If social media and YouTube is her full time career it comes to no surprise that she will spend the majority of her time on it.

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

SpottedZebra wrote:

If social media and YouTube is her full time career it comes to no surprise that she will spend the majority of her time on it.
Actually, YN is not something she does as a career. It's just to spend time qith her fans. She does it while cooking and taking a bath, how is that professional? There is a big problem here when she spends so much time gossiping around and ranting her ass off. She is not there to investigate, critique or wherever. She is there to spread her biased word, anger and praise the very people she used to talk badly about.

Ohh... she decided she will review makeup collaborations either on her main channel or second one... Prepare yourselves for more ass licking!!! Sam is not even trying to hide anymore.

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

gossipchick90 wrote:
SpottedZebra wrote:

Actually, YN is not something she does as a career. It's just to spend time qith her fans. She does it while cooking and taking a bath, how is that professional? There is a big problem here when she spends so much time gossiping around and ranting her ass off. She is not there to investigate, critique or wherever. She is there to spread her biased word, anger and praise the very people she used to talk badly about.

Ohh... she decided she will review makeup collaborations either on her main channel or second one... Prepare yourselves for more ass licking!!! Sam is not even trying to hide anymore.
She gets paid for younow in one of her streams she admitted that she made over $300 all depending on engagement and gold bars. She lies when she says it's to connect with her fans. It's another stream of income for her plus it's easy+no editing and her loyal teastains tip her out of their own pocket

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Wait a second was truth hurtz tea lady

Return to “Here for the Tea”