Lazy Moon / MeowItsLethargic(and allergic) - Part 3

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lazy Moon / MeowItsLethargic(and allergic) - Part 3

Post by holly golightly »

Love her content or not, Anna's Daily Edit series this month really puts Lucy's Moonuary to shame. She has posted every day with the same quality videos as normally go up on her channel, all look like she did really put effort into them and not one video has been under 10 minutes, alongside Anna being on book tour.

murpl225
Learner
Learner

Post by murpl225 »

Just watched hannah’s newest video about being productive from home and, while I’m not particularly a Hannah fan, she honestly puts Lucy to shame.
She manages to consistently upload and work on side projects while also dealing with her health issues. Her content and brand is also pretty consistent and she works with it, unlike Lucy who hops from identity to identity. I wonder if Lucy ever looks at her and thinks wow, she makes me look bad. But I doubt she has the self awareness.
I feel like Lucy’s just gotten into the habit of slumping around and doing nothing all day, every day. I actually feel a bit sorry for her because that sort of lifestyle will do nothing but hurt you in the end.

spidermaann
Learner
Learner

Post by spidermaann »

So there I was watching Lucy's new video, about to comment on all the video glitches (I mean seriously??? She's a full-time YouTuber with access to an editor and she can't even get a 12 minute video out without glitches) AND the number of NEW items in her wardrobe?? She practically had a new item in every outfit, despite claiming to have a "capsule" wardrobe and caring about sustainability... It's even more annoying because she has bought mostly basics (which I know she already has similar items and if she didn't you can easily get similar second-hand) It's not even hard to make these choices! Why does she even pretend to care!

Post by Guest »

Also she called the zebra print on her new skirt "some sort of tiger print but in neutral colors" I'm dying !!!!!

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Volumnia wrote: Also she called the zebra print on her new skirt "some sort of tiger print but in neutral colors" I'm dying !!!!!
She’s... really that dumb

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

I don't get why she keeps wearing that bobble jumper, the leopard print skirt is awful, and that ghostbusters jumpsuit looks even worse in motion, doesn't fit her properly at all
Her style has really gone downhill imo, I thought she had some pretty cute outfits before she decided buy every awful beige item she could find

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

witchpaws wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:47 pm
I don't get why she keeps wearing that bobble jumper, the leopard print skirt is awful, and that ghostbusters jumpsuit looks even worse in motion, doesn't fit her properly at all
Her style has really gone downhill imo, I thought she had some pretty cute outfits before she decided buy every awful beige item she could find
Same. I really liked her “neutral” look but since she abandoned the capsule wardrobe her style is downgrading hard. I love beige tones but this is so ugly.

Procrastinator94
Debater
Debater

Post by Procrastinator94 »

She looks like somebody else has dressed her. That's not finding your style Lucy, that's copying someone else's.

Oh my sea
Learner
Learner

Post by Oh my sea »

Not really sure why she felt the need to put this on her insta stories when she keeps giving us the same type of content.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jshwht
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jshwht »

Her obsession with food is bizarre. I don’t believe that she isnt secretly eating non-GF foods when she is on her own. Lucy isn’t cut out to be a youtuber or ‘influencer’ when all she does is restrict food, binge drink, and consume wasteful amounts of fashion

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

She retweeted something a few days ago about uncancelling Johnny Depp, I just checked and she's deleted it since. I just have an image of her firing off a self righteous tweet, realizing it wasn't common consensus and quickly trying to hide it. Gotta keep that feed bland and controversy free!

gyla
Learner
Learner

Post by gyla »

I love the jumpsuit trend but she managed to find the most ill-fitting one. The colour is not helping either. I'm getting tired of so many youtubers wearing 50 shades of beige. I get that it's a trend but if you're a "fashion influencer" shouldn't you take at least a little bit of risk?

Where are the assumptions of her restricting food coming from? Don't want to sound mean but I've always thought she's not the type to be too concerned with her size, exercise or dieting.

cloudcastles
Learner
Learner

Post by cloudcastles »

gyla wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:01 am
I love the jumpsuit trend but she managed to find the most ill-fitting one. The colour is not helping either. I'm getting tired of so many youtubers wearing 50 shades of beige. I get that it's a trend but if you're a "fashion influencer" shouldn't you take at least a little bit of risk?

Where are the assumptions of her restricting food coming from? Don't want to sound mean but I've always thought she's not the type to be too concerned with her size, exercise or dieting.
I think they mean restricting food as in cutting out gluten (for no particular reason except that it's cool to be gluten-free). Nothing to do with dieting or anything.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

She’s tweeting about how every morning this week she’s had “gluten symptoms”. Sounds a whole lot like IBS to me... why continue to blame only gluten for her symptoms?

peony
Talker
Talker

Post by peony »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:11 am
She’s tweeting about how every morning this week she’s had “gluten symptoms”. Sounds a whole lot like IBS to me... why continue to blame only gluten for her symptoms?
I don’t understand this either. And isn’t she eating gluten free? If she keeps getting these symptoms when she’s eating gluten free she should realise the gluten isn’t the only problem.

She eats a lot of processed food and greasy foods. I’m not intolerant to anything and my body feels like crap when I don’t nourish it properly. Maybe she just doesn’t eat the right things.

I don’t mean that she needs to eat clean or be super healthy but only eating pre-prepared stuff and roasts isn’t going to make you feel that greatz

xperthunter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by xperthunter »

She is editing a 168 Hours. What a miracle!

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

witchpaws wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:12 am
She retweeted something a few days ago about uncancelling Johnny Depp, I just checked and she's deleted it since. I just have an image of her firing off a self righteous tweet, realizing it wasn't common consensus and quickly trying to hide it. Gotta keep that feed bland and controversy free!
Of course, sticking by that Amber Heard despite the proof being overwhelming. That or just bury it away and pretend that it never happened. Whatever floats her boat.

pictou222
Learner
Learner

Post by pictou222 »

xperthunter wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:50 pm
She is editing a 168 Hours. What a miracle!
I guess she didn't end up hiring an editor after all.

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

I wonder if the editor was just for her Moonurary thing, or maybe she decided it wasn't worth money given the slip in quality

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

The journal video was kind of sad. I always thoguht she was really genuine about her videos when she was younger. But it's so clear that she was freaking obsessed with being youtube famous and never grew out of this mindset.

Return to “Lucy Moon”