Lucy Moon / meowitslucy Part 2

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lucy Moon / meowitslucy Part 2

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

Her new room looks HUGE! How the hell can she afford that shit?! (Even with two roommates) Mommy and daddy must be paying big time..

YellowLadybird
Informer
Informer

Post by YellowLadybird »

BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:Her new room looks HUGE! How the hell can she afford that shit?! (Even with two roommates) Mommy and daddy must be paying big time..
Something doesn't quite add up. Yes she's from a Middle Class background, but she went to a grammar school (not independent school) and I never got the impression her family were millionaires like Niomi's. Surely they wouldn't endlessly support her for no reason. What else is she doing with her time?

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Lol her new insta story of “first time using my new bowl” - a generic white ikea looking bowl at that. Feel so lucky she decided to share that with us. What a journey ;)

Dsuze27
Learner
Learner

Post by Dsuze27 »

YellowLadybird wrote:
BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:Her new room looks HUGE! How the hell can she afford that shit?! (Even with two roommates) Mommy and daddy must be paying big time..
Something doesn't quite add up. Yes she's from a Middle Class background, but she went to a grammar school (not independent school) and I never got the impression her family were millionaires like Niomi's. Surely they wouldn't endlessly support her for no reason. What else is she doing with her time?
Trust fund?

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

horatio wrote:Lol her new insta story of “first time using my new bowl” - a generic white ikea looking bowl at that. Feel so lucky she decided to share that with us. What a journey ;)
What an inspiration that girl is. Who can blame her for getting burnt out when she's just so blindingly original and has such a thrilling life that a white bowl is worth documenting.

WitchPlease
Debater
Debater

Post by WitchPlease »

Dsuze27 wrote:
YellowLadybird wrote:
Trust fund?
She might be partially living off some inheritance from a dead grandparent.

paperdoll12
Learner
Learner

Post by paperdoll12 »

Dsuze27 wrote:
YellowLadybird wrote:
Trust fund?
I'd be surprised, tbh, her family doesn't seem like they have the kind of money that equals trust fund.

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

Every time I check this girls instastories her voice is getting raspier and raspier. Is she doing it to be cool?

YellowLadybird
Informer
Informer

Post by YellowLadybird »

paperdoll12 wrote:
Dsuze27 wrote:
YellowLadybird wrote:
Trust fund?
I'd be surprised, tbh, her family doesn't seem like they have the kind of money that equals trust fund.
Also having a 'trust fund' doesn't necessarily mean it's zillions that you can live off long term. I worked in probate/estates and people often leave trust funds for their grandchildren that are like £10k-£20k. Now I'm not saying that isn't a good chunk of money, it's a nice house deposit, but you can't live off that as your main income for very long, especially in central London.

Post by Guest »

PocketPLocket wrote:Every time I check this girls instastories her voice is getting raspier and raspier. Is she doing it to be cool?
Her voice drives me round the f***ing bend.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

bibbyslaw wrote:
PocketPLocket wrote:Every time I check this girls instastories her voice is getting raspier and raspier. Is she doing it to be cool?
Her voice drives me round the f***ing bend.
It's always the same thing too... Guuuuuuuuys *quiet laugh while running hand over face or through hair* I just woke up. *maximize raspy voice while widening eyes over the fact that you've woken up* *goes on to either complain about something she's looking at on computter, or complain about not having the time to edit because of weather/feeling unwell*... *mentions either having gone to party the night before or going to one tonight*

Next story a couple hours later... hip hop music in the background while taking closeup vid of face from fave angles, mouth open and fingers on lips, stick out tongue in what she thinks is seductive manner.

And there's your content creator's work for the day.

Gingerpandas
Learner
Learner

Post by Gingerpandas »

Her whole trying to be seductive on instagram really gets on my nerves.

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

I find something absolutely hysterical about the fact that our super professional, dedicated content creator Lucy has lost her own merch during her move.

spacewalker
Lurker
Lurker

Post by spacewalker »

white t-shirts with jeans... groundbreaking

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

15 minutes on how to style a white tee ... is that a joke?

Reprimand
Informer
Informer

Post by Reprimand »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:15 minutes on how to style a white tee ... is that a joke?
I think she uploaded her April Fool's video a week late, she just couldn't make it in time for last Saturday and needed some self care

Scalicianical
Learner
Learner

Post by Scalicianical »

Her t-shirt video is a rambling mess. She obviously didn't make any plan of what she was going to do or say apart from choosing the outfits. So much 'actually, you could do this! and actually, what about this?' and 'I don't know how to describe it...' How about thinking about things in advance?
Also, she forgot to add the bag to the everyday outfit and just spoke about way later on. Isn't that what...er...editing is for? How lazy can you get?!

I think she's also trying to make her voice low and relaxed sounding. Maybe to sound sexy? She just sounds stoned and stupid.

alphagurl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alphagurl »

Her new video was literally just 15 minutes of....nothing? The same outfit with 2 different jackets about 10 times in a row and then the usual proclamation about YouTube being "bloody hard work" (because filming yourself wearing blue and then black jeans truly is the pinnacle of hard work) at the end of the video. She has a whole week which is dedicated to making this short video - I used to really love her videos and now it's just disappointing.

Also I don't think Lucy knows what smart-casual means because in no way were either of those outfits suitable for a meeting or event.

Procrastinator94
Debater
Debater

Post by Procrastinator94 »

'how to style a tee'

*covers it with jumpers*

so...basically, how to style a jumper?

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

lucy: *has just moved flat*

Also Lucy: "I still need to buy two more things before my spring capsule wardrobe is complete"

Another question I have is wtf were those granny shoes at the end. The "sliders". It's so weird how her fashion has changed over time and even now she acts like she has this cohesive look but it's just street style bits mixed with some of her old 2012 middle class hipster stuff mixed with the old person shoes.

Makes me wonder which part is actually her choice of style and which parts are trying to emulate the road girl look :roll:

Return to “Lucy Moon”