Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Clingy Jessy & hubby Gabey Contey

Post by side_eye »

paramouse wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 3:46 am
Jess referenced Kristin by showing a pic of Marcus, which I find a little strange. But her and Kristin don’t even follow each other anymore so I don’t think they’re friends. I’m a little annoyed that she gave a brief nod to the two tragedies and then spent more words on Milo’s vet visit and ‘advice’ to distract yourself to make herself come out the hero...so self-righteous. and then all her liked tweets are people calling her ‘wise’ and shit. It seems a little tasteless to mention two scenarios where peoples lives were either destroyed or changed, and then equate your dog being sick to that...and then be like ‘well enough bout that, here are some things that make me happy! animal crossing!’
I think this speaks volume about her character. Even if she and Kristin aren't friends anymore, posting a pic of just Marcus when BOTH of them could've died in that horrific accident is just sickening. Really Jess? You can't get over your ego for a second to wish them well or "send thoughts and prayers" ?? And then to go on to post about "poor Milo" .... I just don't even have the words. So tasteless, ignorant, cruel.

Here tosee
Learner
Learner

Post by Here tosee »

Also imagine ruining your friendship with the only female friends you had just for a scam company you created, at this point I feel sorry for her arrogance

akixxoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by akixxoo »

Not even surprised at this point. Selfish

AnnaGeorgie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AnnaGeorgie »

Jess is honestly a shell of a person. I’m not on good terms with a former co-worker. If i saw that she and her husband were in an accident I would comment right away wishing them well. Not waiting for my husband to say something, and other people to ask me to address it. The only reason she said anything (by posting just Marcus, wtf) was because people were probably looking for her in the comments of kristin’s pictures/videos and she wouldn’t have said anything otherwise. She is so stuck up her own ass I’m surprised Gabe doesn’t see through her bullshit.

paramouse
Lurker
Lurker

Post by paramouse »

AnnaGeorgie wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 10:35 am
Jess is honestly a shell of a person. I’m not on good terms with a former co-worker. If i saw that she and her husband were in an accident I would comment right away wishing them well. Not waiting for my husband to say something, and other people to ask me to address it. The only reason she said anything (by posting just Marcus, wtf) was because people were probably looking for her in the comments of kristin’s pictures/videos and she wouldn’t have said anything otherwise. She is so stuck up her own ass I’m surprised Gabe doesn’t see through her bullshit.
And then she makes it all about her by being like ‘people have been asking me why I haven’t commented, I just couldn’t find the words’

Like. Girl, you’re not the one suffering here.

But I must say, I don’t care whether or not she makes a public post. If she texted Kristin privately that would’ve been better anyway. What I don’t like is her taking these tragedies and making them about her.

Here tosee
Learner
Learner

Post by Here tosee »

I swear if Jess doesnt visit Kristin after social distancing is over or atleast send her flowers or something she will be officially be the worst ever

monicxs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by monicxs »

Honestly, for how obsessed I find her, I think that if/when she sees that Kristin's account is growing so much and fast, Jess would be capable of making up a dramatic and sad story just to grow back up, this is how obsessed for popularity I find her

paramouse
Lurker
Lurker

Post by paramouse »

monicxs wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 10:58 pm
Honestly, for how obsessed I find her, I think that if/when she sees that Kristin's account is growing so much and fast, Jess would be capable of making up a dramatic and sad story just to grow back up, this is how obsessed for popularity I find her
I completely agree. I’m pretty sure the sole reason Jess and Gabe have such a larger following than Kris and Marcus is because they’re super opportunistic and money-hungry, putting out a shitty merch store, beating the same horrible dumb jokes to death in their vids, taking fashion collabs with a clothing style she never wears...I wonder why she’s starting to go down in followers while Kris goes up? I think Kris takes bigger risks by making videos about somewhat niche things whereas Jess is more of a crowdpleaser. Which explains why Kris has less follwrs to begin with. Jess’s content isn’t as good but it is more generic so can appeal to a wider audience. Are people starting to get bored with the same old same old?

emme
Learner
Learner

Post by emme »

It's so sad to see this young adult acting like a teenage girl. I remember that Kristin congratulated her when she got her residency and it was really mature and nice of her. Jess is full of pride and less caring about others. She posted the stories only because she had to (fans would constantly ask to post something) or because her husband told her to. IDK maybe I'm wrong but Gabe posted a story then deleted it, it was something like it was a miracle that Marcus and Kristin are doing better with the screenshot of Marcus's post where he goes to see Kristin since the accident (maybe I'm confusing his story with another...if that's the case I'm sorry about that).
On the story where Jess preaches to "check in on your friends and family, make sure they're okay. tell them you love them", so why Jess don't you check in on them and write that you're sorry for what they are enduring rn or that you're happy they are alive... She posted a story that "THEY are so grateful that K and M are okay and safe"...she is talking in plural and it's not something coming from her heart but in the previous post about Corey she was talking in singular.
Was Jess a friend of Corey La Barrie? It is so strange to me that she feels extremly sad for the loss of this youtuber.. It is a tragedy, don't get me wrong, but she was friends with Kristin and Marcus and she didn't even post anything on Marcus's IG like her hubby did. It means only that she really hates Kristin this much. So sad.

ivyrabbit
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyrabbit »

I've been saying for quite a while now that she's an attention seeker & praise loving person. For a week or two, from what i've been noticing is that, not many people have been mentioning her in the tweets. And no wonder why she suddenly decides to post a "any praise report" on her tweet just to gain the notifications. I've been following them a long time now & one thing i specifically noticed that she never used to like or pay attention to her fanpages on her ig once she started gaining popularity in 2017. But nowadays she not only views their (fanpages + fans) stories but reshare fan stories too once h&w thing came out. You could tell at this point that her only concern & want is that people keep her name & praise about her on the tip of their tongue no matter what. She very well know what to say or do so that some people will never forget her bc they love popularity/notices as much as she does. Or at least won't able to see her REAL MOTIVE behind everything she does.

In their "we've started buying furniture" vlog gabe told us how they strategies their vlog so that people can click on it. They're and have always been like that. They love their popularity, money & praise that they gain from it. They repeat their NOT FUNNY jokes so much until they themselves don't find it funny or get hate bc of it. If they don't receive it, they try to do couple goals type of vlogs so that they gain more. On page 29, i was talking about this only. The only reason they've started doing "more mature content" all of a sudden is to gain popularity not to please the audience. Bc they haven't gaining a lot and instead they're loosing the followers. They just gave the excuse that this video is what the audience want to see. One or two girls here who always used to hate them said it too that she's/they've been loving their mature content. The story that jess posted about why her and gabe stories views stopped at 1000 confirms it too. I think i posted it on page 28 or 29. They're way more clever & manipulative than you think they're.

THESE are my observations about them & their stupid behavior. So if you don't believe it, don't come @ me!! :roll:

paramouse
Lurker
Lurker

Post by paramouse »

emme wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:45 am
It's so sad to see this young adult acting like a teenage girl. I remember that Kristin congratulated her when she got her residency and it was really mature and nice of her. Jess is full of pride and less caring about others. She posted the stories only because she had to (fans would constantly ask to post something) or because her husband told her to. IDK maybe I'm wrong but Gabe posted a story then deleted it, it was something like it was a miracle that Marcus and Kristin are doing better with the screenshot of Marcus's post where he goes to see Kristin since the accident (maybe I'm confusing his story with another...if that's the case I'm sorry about that).
On the story where Jess preaches to "check in on your friends and family, make sure they're okay. tell them you love them", so why Jess don't you check in on them and write that you're sorry for what they are enduring rn or that you're happy they are alive... She posted a story that "THEY are so grateful that K and M are okay and safe"...she is talking in plural and it's not something coming from her heart but in the previous post about Corey she was talking in singular.
Was Jess a friend of Corey La Barrie? It is so strange to me that she feels extremly sad for the loss of this youtuber.. It is a tragedy, don't get me wrong, but she was friends with Kristin and Marcus and she didn't even post anything on Marcus's IG like her hubby did. It means only that she really hates Kristin this much. So sad.
I really really wish I knew what happened between Jess and Kristin. Neither of them seem like the type to unfollow each other unless something really weird happened between them...

And I don’t think Jess was friends with Corey but her and Gabe’s BFF Sebastian was and I completely understand that when someone you even somewhat know loses their life, it’s really sad. I don’t doubt that she was genuinely upset over Marcus and Kristin either. But it’s so weird that she turned it into a weird self-righteous thing.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

I'm strong believe if somebody is out of your life they out for a reason I have people in my life I stop being friends ( depending on what they did to me) I never reach out i had ex best friend who's mom passed away I didnt reach out we arent on good terms it just felt werid & I felt bad that her passed away just because i was close with somebody doesnt mean i have to wish if something good happen to them or bad. I'm Kristen & Marcus i dnt really know them i'm jess & gab don't want them to die but they don't have to say anything about it either.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

I'm strong believe if somebody is out of your life they out for a reason I have people in my life I stop being friends ( depending on what they did to me) I never reach out i had ex best friend who's mom passed away I didnt reach out we arent on good terms it just felt werid & I felt bad that her passed away just because i was close with somebody doesnt mean i have to wish if something good happen to them or bad. I'm sure Kristen & Marcus i dnt really know them i'm sure jess & gab don't want them to die but they don't have to say anything about it either.

paramouse
Lurker
Lurker

Post by paramouse »

Yeah, I don’t judge her on whether or not she makes an Instagram post about them. If they’re not friends anymore, they’re not friends anymore. She can still feel bad about it and pray for them without making a public post IMO.

Here tosee
Learner
Learner

Post by Here tosee »

Why the hell are they doing a speech in some graduation ceremony when they haven't even graduated college??
What the actual f*ck is this world where two college dropouts( not judging anyone) can give advice to graduated people?!

Here tosee
Learner
Learner

Post by Here tosee »

Why the hell are they doing a speech in some graduation ceremony when they haven't even graduated college??
What the actual f*ck is this world where two college dropouts( not judging anyone) can give advice to graduated people?!

paramouse
Lurker
Lurker

Post by paramouse »

Here tosee wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:11 pm
What??? they’re doing that?? where does it say?

Here tosee
Learner
Learner

Post by Here tosee »

paramouse wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:45 pm
Here tosee wrote:
Check Jess's instagram story

paramouse
Lurker
Lurker

Post by paramouse »

Here tosee wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:52 pm
paramouse wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:45 pm
Here tosee wrote:
Check Jess's instagram story

LOL wow literally all 3 people they showed were people who didn’t go to college. But I hate when Jess and Gabe think they’re so capable of giving advice when they say the most generic shit. And Jess really put ‘so wise’ at Gabe. ‘it’s okay if you don’t have it all figured out’ yeah says the youtuber who got lucky. i swear they better not be encouraging kids to drop out if they don’t have any alternate plans

ivyrabbit
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyrabbit »

So apparently this site got down yesterday as soon as jess ended her live. Not sure if this site didn't wanted us to say about it or idk. 😂😂
Anyway didn't you guys felt weird about how quickly she ended her live she did on vspink Instagram page & then live on her account. Like sis just wanted to update us about milo?? By looking at her face when she was live on vspink page, i felt like she read the post i posted here 30 mins before her live (which isn't here anymore! Idk what happened to that post. But if you've read it then you'll remember what i said) & jess was nervous the whole time about how people are gonna come for her about h&w. Some people did ask her but she ignored it. It was a brand deal so she had to ignore it. But she was nervous, scared & awkward a lot. And in milo's update live too, she was constantly looking at the comments section and you can still see her constantly looking at the screen on the igtv video. Also gabriel posted they didn't choose to post a vlog (and jess said when she posted k&m accident stories that she has filmed a vlog explaining why they haven't talked about anything on social media and im sure that they didn't posted this vlog). I'm wondering why? Is it bc they're reading here? Bc i dont see any negative comments on their channel or twitter or their personal ig account. I don't know this whole thing made me more suspicious about them & kinda made me felt like they do read here. Bc why would you suddenly decide not to tell us about everything when this is the only time. Both of them are loosing followers bc of this h&w so when are they going to be honest & real if not now? Idk but i love to hear your thoughts about this.

Return to “Jess and Gabriel”