Jess & Gabriel CONte - Part 3

Brune
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jess & Gabriel CONte - Part 3

Post by Brune »

I am still here, lol! And it's Brune not Bruno! But it's nice to see that people remember me! Lol! :P :D

Ssg511
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ssg511 »

Good lord Gabriel cannot sing. He literally hurts my ears. Jess is bearable but average. Idk what made them think he should be singing along.

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

their christmas album from last year is what led me to this website lol. i was searching for people talking about how bad it was, aaaand it's just as bad this year. it's so incredibly boring, jesus, who would actually listen to that?? it puts you to sleep.

ivyrabbit
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyrabbit »

strawberryam0 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:40 am
their christmas album from last year is what led me to this website lol. i was searching for people talking about how bad it was, aaaand it's just as bad this year. it's so incredibly boring, jesus, who would actually listen to that?? it puts you to sleep.
Ikr!! I don't know how people finding this as "a good album". Though i would slightly disagree bc previous christmas album release was much better than this one (atleast in my opinion). This year there was a difference in their promotions too. They just posted a pic & announced it. Which is strange. Bc previous year they live streamed it, Gave a Lil sneak peek & made preorders & then released it. Whereas this year, it seems little hush-hush recording, not paying much attention to the singing & then releasing thru simple post/tweet. Bc every year they've live streamed whenever there is a album release & this year was a bit strange. Not gonna lie I feel like they're not as grateful as they were before since jess already got her residency now. So they just released it without paying much attention bc they thought people will like it anyways.

ivyrabbit
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyrabbit »

Its a bit strange that jess isn't following conteam account on her IG. Bc she's trying to keep her following count "REALLY PRIVATE". Whereas gabe is making sure he follows her h&w account & support her. Like conteam is the main brand where they earn money from & its sad to see jess isn't supporting it. Though following or not following a certain account doesn't necessarily say that then only you'll only supporting it but then too. You get what im trying to say. They both are husband & wife & atleast they should follow each others brand accounts & support each other despite of their following count number. Its just sad to see this kind of behavior of jess.

I'm sure a lot of people will start getting weird vibes if they do find out that this is what is happening.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

Oh lord...I thought Gabe was bad at singing but I couldn't listen to more than 10 seconds of All I want for Christmas. Why do they keep telling him he's a good singer? Jess is okay, as someone else said she's no more than average

Post by Guest »

Has her lips always been this full and plump? Guys!!! She actually posted a boomerang with her eyes open!!!
And Gabe’s voice doesn’t harmonize with Jess’ voice - seems auto tune as well. He should just stick with editing, I feel like he’s really good at that!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ivyrabbit
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyrabbit »

No! Her lips has always been like that from the start. I don't know why some people find it shocking/weird to see some people having naturally plumpy & big lips. 🙃🤷🏻 I mean this pic is from Feb, 2016 & her lips look the same 💁🏻🙃

Professional_eater
Learner
Learner

Post by Professional_eater »

Ssg511 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:31 am
Good lord Gabriel cannot sing. He literally hurts my ears. Jess is bearable but average. Idk what made them think he should be singing along.
He needs to be singing along because both of them are tied to the hip and she is unable to do functional things without him. She probably could never handle singing on an EP by herself

Here tosee
Learner
Learner

Post by Here tosee »

The video that gabe posted singing.
He sounds so bad. Nd its soooooo cringy how much he changes his face expression. If u listen to it without audio you can think that he is singing something with higher notes.

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

WHY is he making those faces omfg it should not be hard to sing THAT mediocrely

ivyrabbit
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyrabbit »

Thoughts on jess's new video?
I have 1 critique: jess kept the video all about herself & Gabe. Like when they were with their friends, she didn't cared to show their faces. Like she kept facing the camera only towards Gabe. Even if she vlogged their faces, she edited/cut those scenes while editing the vlog.

When people say she's most kindest & sweetest person, I wonder to myself what made her so sweet? Noticing other people, looking for validation or keeping the vlog only about herself & Gabe (although the main reason why they visited NYC was bc of their friend). Like cutting your friend's faces sure makes you ~MOST SWEETEST PERSON~ !! :roll:

She gives such a negative energy to a 13-18 year olds & even I feel that negative energy, like "if you want to get noticed by me (jess), you've to appreciate me (jess) & my husband (Gabe) & how hardworking we are. I (jess) won't concentrate on building a strong connection with my audience, I would rather concentrate on liking compliment tweets." Her young audience keep retweeting the appreciation tweet till she likes it, and it such a negative energy. Like those children should be studying instead of wondering how to get a reply/like from jess & how we appreciate her so that she likes their tweet. Most of their day go to waste bc they keep retweeting it to her. And since she likes those compliment tweets bc she needs validation & attention, she is a ~very sweet person~ in their eyes. 🙃 :? :roll:

Here tosee
Learner
Learner

Post by Here tosee »

I noticed that since we noticed that Jess still reads on here, she s been trying to pretend like she doesnt and do the exact same stuff we say that annoy her.
For example she was using her extremely childish words like " brekkie ". Nd she ve been posting nonstop about doing chores.
I see what you doing miss Jessica Conte

Professional_eater
Learner
Learner

Post by Professional_eater »

So she has 2 meetings “with the husb” in months and feels the need to broadcast it on social media? Some of us full-time workers have meetings every day... damn Jessica be a little bit more subtle about your lack of responsibilities

ivyrabbit
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyrabbit »

Here tosee wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:43 pm
I noticed that since we noticed that Jess still reads on here, she s been trying to pretend like she doesnt and do the exact same stuff we say that annoy her.
For example she was using her extremely childish words like " brekkie ". Nd she ve been posting nonstop about doing chores.
I see what you doing miss Jessica Conte
Yeah and the fact that Gabe posted of him singing & promoting his ep literally speaks a lot too. Bc we were saying how bad he sings (which I don't think he sings that bad) & I said how weird promotions were this time. Literally the next day he posted of him singing & promoting their album. Like WHAT THEY WANT TO PROVE? if they really think they're good & believe in those appreciation tweets then why to snap back at us? Either jess reads here & tell everything to Gabe like a crying baby or both of them read here. But its confirm that jess definitely reads here.

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

jess you are a grown fucking woman. this is embarrassing

ivyrabbit
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyrabbit »

^^^ honestly that just shows how annoying, stubborn & spoiled brat jess is!! Like she thinks that doing this would be ~so much fun~ bc you're teasing us. Like okay!! This just makes you more annoying & spoiled even more than it did before, jess!! We just wanted you to create more understanding between us. Like you understand what we don't like & you improve it & you tell us what you don't want to change/explaining yourself so that we could understand you too. Hatred just can't disappear with one side conversation, it has to be from both sides. Teasing us will only make us more mad & we'll eventually hate you even more. So the thing you're doing wont solve anything expect making us more mad & angry.

The word BREKKIE — I understand its a slang/short word for breakfast in Australia. But then vloggy, husb???? That is just unnecessary. I know you want to have fun but then doing it sometimes/rarely is okay (atleast I would be okay if you do rarely as possible & I don't know about others). There are literally so many cutsy words out there in the world of vocabulary that won't be as cringy as the word vloggy or husb or whatever which can still be used by adults. Since you won't work on h&w & on your letterjournal account but would rather concentrate on scrolling & liking tweets & making a normal word more cringy, I would really appreciate if you spend that much time in going through a dictionary once & increase your vocabulary & speaking skills.

If you don't do this, I'm sorry to say but I can see the future where more people will start getting weirded out by you being immature jess & that will obviously create a distance between you & your audience like it did with me. I neither hate you nor I'm jealous of you which you might think i do bc I believe in myself even more than you do in yourself. If i did hate you, i would have stopped watching both of your channels long time back. But since i didnt, it just shows that some part of me still wants to love you & create understanding between us. But its just not happening bc you just want to have everything like THE WAY YOU WANT. This is not how any sort of relationships works. There has to be some adjustments, understanding & communication. I just want you to be more grounded, humble person & try to improve some things that some don't like. YOU JUST CANT HAVE YOUR WAY IN ALL THE THINGS, JESSICA CONTE. It'll only make you more immature. sometimes you need to understand other people too. 💁🏻

(Again you is being referred to jess & not to the person above my post. I'm so sorry if it seems otherwise. I'm sorry for long paragraphs! I wanted to explain myself briefly so that I don't regret it afterwards. I'm sorry again for long paragraphs! )

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

Can we call her Jessy?? since she feels the need to speak like a child by calling things "cutie" "tummy" "vloggy" "husb" ??

ivyrabbit
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyrabbit »

side_eye wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:46 pm
Can we call her Jessy?? since she feels the need to speak like a child by calling things "cutie" "tummy" "vloggy" "husb" ??
Sure!! 😂 I wonder how cute that would be with a slight change in the name 💁🏻😂

heyitsheidi
Informer
Informer

Post by heyitsheidi »

she acts like a child too.

she is a child.

Return to “Jess and Gabriel”