Jess and Gabriel Part 2

Brune
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jess and Gabriel Part 2

Post by Brune »

100% yes. If she was planning to do something interesting and better, she would have done it already. :|

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

jessauf wrote:Image

Jess needs to stop complaining about people commenting on pregnancy, etc if she's going to post things like this. If you need to post a disclaimer then don't post it.

Also we GET IT, y'all have sex and which *gasp* can make you have babies. You don't need to tell people this amazing concept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugh she's such a hypocrite. you can't have it both ways - like either you're not gonna post things about pregnancy, babies, etc or you are. but if you are, you can't turn around and get upset when your fans constantly speculate that you're pregnant and talk about it in the comments of every video you do/every picture posted, etc. it's ridiculous. i don't know how more people don't see what a hypocrite she is with all that stuff.

also agree that this is just such an odd thing to caption your photo with, like it seems kind of immature? like a 14 year old that's like "omg sex teehee!!" and then to think of that caption and then POST it and not think it's just strange?? idk. just weird. has she ever thought of finishing her degree, or getting a job (even part time somewhere in LA?), volunteering, or doing something?? or she's just only focused on being with gabe and having babies? :|

queenwacko1
Informer
Informer

Post by queenwacko1 »

Jess needs to stop complaining about people commenting on pregnancy, etc if she's going to post things like this. If you need to post a disclaimer then don't post it.

Also we GET IT, y'all have sex and which *gasp* can make you have babies. You don't need to tell people this amazing concept.

That is honestly the weirdest caption. I feel like most people would be excited about having children with their partner because they think that their partner would make a wonderful parent?? Not because their "hubby" is "just soooo gorgeous".
I guess it makes sense though. They married each other for looks, not for personality or compatibility. And it just goes to show how completely vapid and frankly, unintelligent, Jess is. Gabe may be attractive, but I honestly shudder at the thought of him being a parent. He's incredibly immature.

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

If it wasn't for free advertisement, they wouldn't have done this video with Cole & Sav:

I really think that they are not the type of person who goes along well. I feel like in real life Gab would make fun of someone like Cole. They live in two different worlds.

kpierre
Learner
Learner

Post by kpierre »

queenwacko1 wrote:

That is honestly the weirdest caption. I feel like most people would be excited about having children with their partner because they think that their partner would make a wonderful parent?? Not because their "hubby" is "just soooo gorgeous".
I guess it makes sense though. They married each other for looks, not for personality or compatibility. And it just goes to show how completely vapid and frankly, unintelligent, Jess is. Gabe may be attractive, but I honestly shudder at the thought of him being a parent. He's incredibly immature.
\

To me, it sounds like she's purely talking about sex. Yes, people get excited to have sex because they're sexually attracted to their partner so it seems like she just used "having babies" to make it PG.

queenwacko1
Informer
Informer

Post by queenwacko1 »

kpierre wrote:
queenwacko1 wrote:

\

To me, it sounds like she's purely talking about sex. Yes, people get excited to have sex because they're sexually attracted to their partner so it seems like she just used "having babies" to make it PG.
It's possible, but I honestly don't think so. The only redeeming quality that Jess usually comes up with about Gabe is how attractive she thinks he is. Plus she's too much of a prude to tell the whole world about her sex life in an Instagram caption.

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

queenwacko1 wrote:
kpierre wrote:
queenwacko1 wrote:

\

It's possible, but I honestly don't think so. The only redeeming quality that Jess usually comes up with about Gabe is how attractive she thinks he is. Plus she's too much of a prude to tell the whole world about her sex life in an Instagram caption.
i agree with your point, but i just wanna say that i don’t think it’s being a prude to not want to tell millions of people about your sex life lol. that is very normal!

Princess Diva
Debater
Debater

Post by Princess Diva »

Her Q&A was dumb, as usual. There were so many questions she could have addressed about the world or what she thinks on important issues but she spent like two minutes talking about how to avoid people who cuss if it makes you uncomfortable. And she answered one about when they’re having babies. Again.

Also she said they have plans to go to Australia later this year but didn’t say when.

queenwacko1
Informer
Informer

Post by queenwacko1 »

Blehmieux wrote:
queenwacko1 wrote:
kpierre wrote:
queenwacko1 wrote:

\

i agree with your point, but i just wanna say that i don’t think it’s being a prude to not want to tell millions of people about your sex life lol. that is very normal!
For someone else maybe, but it doesn't suit Jess' "Christian" lifestyle

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

queenwacko1 wrote:
Blehmieux wrote:
queenwacko1 wrote:
kpierre wrote:
queenwacko1 wrote: That is honestly the weirdest caption. I feel like most people would be excited about having children with their partner because they think that their partner would make a wonderful parent?? Not because their "hubby" is "just soooo gorgeous".
\

For someone else maybe, but it doesn't suit Jess' "Christian" lifestyle
i mean that it’s normal to not want to tell everyone about your sex life and you don’t need to be a “prude” to not want to

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

Princess Diva wrote:Her Q&A was dumb, as usual. There were so many questions she could have addressed about the world or what she thinks on important issues but she spent like two minutes talking about how to avoid people who cuss if it makes you uncomfortable. And she answered one about when they’re having babies. Again.

Also she said they have plans to go to Australia later this year but didn’t say when.
Does it bug anyone else that she'll say "dang it" and "frick" but clearly judges people who say the actual words? Is it really the words, or the intentions & usage of them, because I think it's the latter.

Princess Diva
Debater
Debater

Post by Princess Diva »

Also in her Q&A she talked about how unfair it is that people judge her for wearing a bikini because she’s Christian. No, people judge her for that because she has said that other people wearing skimpy clothing makes her uncomfortable and shames other people for it. It’s hypocritical and that’s what people call her out on :roll:

queenwacko1
Informer
Informer

Post by queenwacko1 »

I guess it makes sense though. They married each other for looks, not for personality or compatibility. And it just goes to show how completely vapid and frankly, unintelligent, Jess is. Gabe may be attractive, but I honestly shudder at the thought of him being a parent. He's incredibly immature.[/quote]\

To me, it sounds like she's purely talking about sex. Yes, people get excited to have sex because they're sexually attracted to their partner so it seems like she just used "having babies" to make it PG.[/quote]

It's possible, but I honestly don't think so. The only redeeming quality that Jess usually comes up with about Gabe is how attractive she thinks he is. Plus she's too much of a prude to tell the whole world about her sex life in an Instagram caption.[/quote]

i agree with your point, but i just wanna say that i don’t think it’s being a prude to not want to tell millions of people about your sex life lol. that is very normal![/quote]

For someone else maybe, but it doesn't suit Jess' "Christian" lifestyle[/quote]

i mean that it’s normal to not want to tell everyone about your sex life and you don’t need to be a “prude” to not want to[/quote]

Ohh, I totally misread your comment there! I agree :)

EllieEllie
Debater
Debater

Post by EllieEllie »

Princess Diva wrote:Her Q&A was dumb, as usual. There were so many questions she could have addressed about the world or what she thinks on important issues but she spent like two minutes talking about how to avoid people who cuss if it makes you uncomfortable. And she answered one about when they’re having babies. Again.

I bet they will go to Australia for their wedding anniversary to recreate photos from their honeymoon or something like that, just like they keep taking photos at the table where they sat on their first date. #couplegoals :roll:

Aimz_yeah
Talker
Talker

Post by Aimz_yeah »

Following

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

The Q&A was boring and she didn't reply at all the real questions I expected her to reply. She said they are going to Australia again soon, yeah well. Are they only going there because they red the thread on here? Hahaha........ :roll:

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I've been following Jess and Gabe on and off since 2016, very little in 2018, but Jess keeps coming up on my Instagram explore page. I like her (probably because I don't pay much attention to her aside from her appearance), but something keeps me from liking her totally. I remember the whole fiasco where her dad came on this site to yell at everyone for gossiping about her and Gabe. She comes off as very sheltered.

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

Princess Diva wrote:Also in her Q&A she talked about how unfair it is that people judge her for wearing a bikini because she’s Christian. No, people judge her for that because she has said that other people wearing skimpy clothing makes her uncomfortable and shames other people for it. It’s hypocritical and that’s what people call her out on :roll:
Tbh I don't know anyone in real life who dresses as revealingly as she does. It's her choice but the way she shames others for it & goes against what the bible says is really annoying.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

kellyba34 wrote:
Princess Diva wrote:Also in her Q&A she talked about how unfair it is that people judge her for wearing a bikini because she’s Christian. No, people judge her for that because she has said that other people wearing skimpy clothing makes her uncomfortable and shames other people for it. It’s hypocritical and that’s what people call her out on :roll:
Tbh I don't know anyone in real life who dresses as revealingly as she does. It's her choice but the way she shames others for it & goes against what the bible says is really annoying.
Exactly, like you can't just pick and choose what you want to follow when it's convenient for you. Has she ever considered that maybe the people who call her out on it are right and she's in the wrong about this?? Probably not. Has she ever admitted to being in the wrong and taken a clue from her millions of followers? .....And to then turn around and shame other women by claiming that wearing skimpy clothing makes her "uncomfortable" ?? Yeah, get out of here with that hypocritical BS. That's not a good look and certainly not something you want young, impressionable subscribers to pick up from you.

She has a very "holier-than-thou" attitude and it's incredibly annoying and immature - so you can flaunt around in your bikinis, crop tops, and short shorts but if you saw me wearing that I'd make you "uncomfortable" ?? like girl, check yourself.

Another example, I remember being kind of shocked when I saw her wedding dress and saw how much side-boob there was. *edit* shocked because it seemed unlike what she preaches about modesty and what not, not because i didn't low-key really like her dress lol

Drosefit
Learner
Learner

Post by Drosefit »

She has made that same comment in like 2-3 vlogs!! I don't understand why she gushes about having babies with him, I personally don't find Gabe attractive. Probably due to his horrible personality, bad sense of humor, and childish behavior. I would NEVER want a child with someone like him :?

Return to “Jess and Gabriel”