Jess and Gabriel Part 2

Hillaryfae
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jess and Gabriel Part 2

Post by Hillaryfae »

Brune wrote:Jess is definitively reading here: We said that she has long and boring and flat-greasy-looking hair, and she just posted on Instagram her new haircut - wavy and a little bit dyed. I personally think he suits her well, though I hope she would follow our advices when we talk about the fact that they should help charity with all their money and « influence »......
In all fairness it just looks like she colored it a little which she in a video months ago she was talking about wanting. She absolutely needs a cut especially after bleach. Makes her scraggly hair look even stringy andmorw scraggly

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by kellyba34 »

strawberryam0 wrote: also does anyone know when jess talked about how she doesn't like how miley cyrus dresses? because jess wears skin-tight leggings with crop tops that show her torso so 2+3=7??
I find it so hilarious how Jess, the Christian, wears bikinis, booty shorts, backless dresses, short skirts, cleavage (and endless other revealing clothes)

And has a problem with other people "not dressing modestly"

oneandonlyolive
Learner
Learner

Post by oneandonlyolive »

Shes's just insecure. Do you guys think they have sex often? She seems like the type of person that would be super quite and not selective much.

oneandonlyolive
Learner
Learner

Do any of ya'll know another youtuber or social media influencer that might make a good match fro Jess?

xoxogossipgiiiiirl

Post by xoxogossipgiiiiirl »

kellyba34 wrote:
strawberryam0 wrote: also does anyone know when jess talked about how she doesn't like how miley cyrus dresses? because jess wears skin-tight leggings with crop tops that show her torso so 2+3=7??
I find it so hilarious how Jess, the Christian, wears bikinis, booty shorts, backless dresses, short skirts, cleavage (and endless other revealing clothes)

I noticed this too. Most of her red carpet outfits is quite revealing. She claims herself a “devoted” Christian. I think it’s all an act.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xoxogossipgiiiiirl

Post by xoxogossipgiiiiirl »

kellyba34 wrote:

I found this one too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

oneandonlyolive wrote:Shes's just insecure. Do you guys think they have sex often? She seems like the type of person that would be super quite and not selective much.
I would say yes. Every time they film a video together she's always looking at his lips, plus they got married fairly quick just so they can get it on.

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

oneandonlyolive wrote:Do any of ya'll know another youtuber or social media influencer that might make a good match fro Jess?
I don't think Jess is suited to being an influencer at all. She can't handle criticism, doesn't have a strong personality and frankly wouldn't be a fraction as famous without having married Gabe.

Seems like she would be suited to a 'normal person', maybe someone from her home town.

sophie13
Learner
Learner

Post by sophie13 »

Does anyone else think that Jess’ teeth look SO much worse than they did before, in her latest vlog??

It’s def not just her lisp because of adjusting to the braces!!! Her two front teeth actually look like they’re starting to separate and leave a gap - compared to her videos a month or two back, they look worse/more crooked now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sophie13
Learner
Learner

Post by sophie13 »

sophie13 wrote:Does anyone else think that Jess’ teeth look SO much worse than they did before, in her latest vlog??

This was her Everyday Makeup video:

And this was her most recent vlog:

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

OMG did something happen to her teeth? They look awful

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

they’re definitely separating. hopefully that’s just part of the intended process and her teeth end up back together soon. i saw another youtuber with straight teeth get invisalign and it kinda seemed to just make her teeth more forward and prominent. i wouldn’t mess with that junk if I already had nice teeth

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

omg i knew something was off when i watched that video but i didn't realize it was her teeth!! i hope she gets that fixed

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

kellyba34 wrote:

does anyone know when she said anything about other people dressing modestly though? because i'm not sure

oneandonlyolive
Learner
Learner

Has anyone noticed that her boobs tend to sag. In their vlog about showing their newly designed house in Florida, I noticed that they sag big time. Anyone know her size? In those red carpet pictures they look pretty big.

Princess Diva
Debater
Debater

Post by Princess Diva »

strawberryam0 wrote:
kellyba34 wrote:

does anyone know when she said anything about other people dressing modestly though? because i'm not sure
It was in a now deleted Q&A.

Princess Diva
Debater
Debater

Post by Princess Diva »

They’re making a High School Musical 3 carpool karaoke video. They’re so unoriginal and I’m not sure what they’re going to do when they don’t have anymore HSM movies to make videos about.

Also am I the only one that finds Jess’ obsession with HSM weird? Like we all liked it when it came out (IN 2006, 12 YEARS AGO) but she still constantly makes references to it and watches it over and over.

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

Princess Diva wrote:
strawberryam0 wrote:
kellyba34 wrote:

It was in a now deleted Q&A.
classic

oneandonlyolive
Learner
Learner

Princess Diva wrote:They’re making a High School Musical 3 carpool karaoke video. They’re so unoriginal and I’m not sure what they’re going to do when they don’t have anymore HSM movies to make videos about.

Also am I the only one that finds Jess’ obsession with HSM weird? Like we all liked it when it came out (IN 2006, 12 YEARS AGO) but she still constantly makes references to it and watches it over and over.
Yeah it's definitely weird that she has an obsession over that teeny bopper movie. Honestly she really seems immature because she's grown up in such a bubble all her life and never got the chance to explore life and herself by being on her own.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

oneandonlyolive wrote:
Princess Diva wrote:They’re making a High School Musical 3 carpool karaoke video. They’re so unoriginal and I’m not sure what they’re going to do when they don’t have anymore HSM movies to make videos about.

Yeah it's definitely weird that she has an obsession over that teeny bopper movie. Honestly she really seems immature because she's grown up in such a bubble all her life and never got the chance to explore life and herself by being on her own.
I think part of it is her trying to be relatable to the LITERAL CHILDREN who watch her. still blows my mind to this day that anyone above the age of 21 would watch them. they're such annoying, obnoxious, immature people. I feel like the whole act (trying to be this cute, innocent, romantic Christian couple) is completely transparent. I honestly think they're one of the fakest couples on YouTube besides the thirst trap, clickbait, fake ass LaBrant family.

Return to “Jess and Gabriel”