Laguna9
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jess and Gabriel Part 2

Post by Laguna9 »

Princess Diva wrote:
Laguna9 wrote:Oh good...another “husband and wife carpool karaoke” video. I didn’t even attempt to watch it. They’re completely out of creative ideas. I think it’s time for them to give up YouTube and find something else to do. I used to love watching them before they got married. The content was good and their egos weren’t super inflated. Now it’s the exact opposite, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol watch out, Jess wants them to do a HSM 2 and 3 carpool karaoke videos :roll:

Lol nooooo!!!! I can’t take it Image

EllieEllie
Debater
Debater

Post by EllieEllie »

Her best friend Jess and sister Sarah will visit her soon. Hopefully they will film together and add some personality to her videos :tu:

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

EllieEllie wrote:Her best friend Jess and sister Sarah will visit her soon. Hopefully they will film together and add some personality to her videos :tu:
So true, her best friend Jess is hilarious and has enough personality to cover both of them. Also it's always funny how Jess (Conte) morphs into such a different person around her best friend and sister than she is with Gabe lol

EllieEllie
Debater
Debater

Post by EllieEllie »

side_eye wrote:
EllieEllie wrote:Her best friend Jess and sister Sarah will visit her soon. Hopefully they will film together and add some personality to her videos :tu:
So true, her best friend Jess is hilarious and has enough personality to cover both of them. Also it's always funny how Jess (Conte) morphs into such a different person around her best friend and sister than she is with Gabe lol

Yes! She’s also different and more chill around Kristin even though they don’t know each other that well. When she’s with Gabe, she becomes quiet and shy

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

I can't wait to see videos with the other Jess and her sister. I think that the other Jess is so cute and natural! I really like following her. :)

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

Did anyone watch Jess' most recent video? So apparently Jess is starting a "lifestyle/stationary" company? wtf. you're kidding right.

lawyerbarbie
Talker
Talker

Post by lawyerbarbie »

side_eye wrote:Did anyone watch Jess' most recent video? So apparently Jess is starting a "lifestyle/stationary" company? wtf. you're kidding right.
side_eye wrote:Did anyone watch Jess' most recent video? So apparently Jess is starting a "lifestyle/stationary" company? wtf. you're kidding right.
She probably thinks shes an expert because she shops at target lol. I admit I'm envious of YouTubers who start brands and already have a platform...Jess really played her cards right by marrying Gabe and now building a brand lol.

Princess Diva
Debater
Debater

Post by Princess Diva »

Omg I just saw it. I can't believe her. However, it's really hard to succeed with lifestyle companies. Both Blake Lively AND Meghan Markle (two actual celebrities) attempted to start lifestyle companies and both didn't succeed. Plus stationary is targeted to a very specific market and you're either into it or you're not. I would think the only real success chance it could have is because of her minions who will buy anything and everything with her name on it :roll:

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

Looking at the vlog I was thinking "well, at least she's doing something......" :roll:

And then I thought "but Gabe will be jealous again" and what happened? Again, he acted weird in the vlog. Like he took her arm off of him, doesn't smile, keep going to the breakfast downstairs at the hotel without her, really distant. Or is it just me? :|

I felt like he was with her on this trip just because he wouldn't let her do her thing by herself.

And for the "subject" of the brand, stationnary and lifestyle, well, what else should we expect? :rofl:

queenwacko1
Informer
Informer

Post by queenwacko1 »

vitaminattitude wrote:I'm assuming their merch must sell decently, so they're probably going to plug the crap out of her stationary, and the minions will eat it up.
The amount of plugging they already do is incredibly annoying, so I guess it's about to get a whole lot worse

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

I don't understand why Jess thinks she can run a company when she can't even take an ounce of criticism. Like she gets so bent out of shape over people wondering if she's pregnant or when people wonder why she wears bikinis and crop tops as a Christian. Does she think there's no way anyone could dislike her stationary or brand? probably

But my guess is when she says "my company" she really means "the pretty things i pick out" and then lets people who actually know about business and running a company deal with the rest. there's no way a young 20 something with no experience, no education, not a lick of business knowledge start a real company. but i guess when you have the money none of that matters

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

how long til she does the latest youtube challenge - pregnant for 24 hours aka wearing a fake baby bump for 24 hours. gabe would go crazy.

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

It's good to see that she spends a little bit of time with her sister and without Gabe haha. And obviously he's like annoyed on the inside and post a video on Instagram "doing long distance again" geez for a couple of days are you going to survive??? :x

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

Brune wrote:It's good to see that she spends a little bit of time with her sister and without Gabe haha. And obviously he's like annoyed on the inside and post a video on Instagram "doing long distance again" geez for a couple of days are you going to survive??? :x
:rofl: so true. It can't be healthy to spend literally 24/7 with someone, they hardly ever do anything without each other so having a few days to focus on themselves apart from the other is probably good. they're basically attached at the hip otherwise.

also they will 110% use this time "doing long distance again" (aka 72 hours) to have another clickbait title about being "reunited after SO long" or "doing long distance again" or "He did *insert something here* WITHOUT me?!?!" :roll:

Princess Diva
Debater
Debater

Post by Princess Diva »

side_eye wrote:
Brune wrote:It's good to see that she spends a little bit of time with her sister and without Gabe haha. And obviously he's like annoyed on the inside and post a video on Instagram "doing long distance again" geez for a couple of days are you going to survive??? :x
:rofl: so true. It can't be healthy to spend literally 24/7 with someone, they hardly ever do anything without each other so having a few days to focus on themselves apart from the other is probably good. they're basically attached at the hip otherwise.

also they will 110% use this time "doing long distance again" (aka 72 hours) to have another clickbait title about being "reunited after SO long" or "doing long distance again" or "He did *insert something here* WITHOUT me?!?!" :roll:
Gabriel posted an IGTV story yesterday titled “DOING LONG DISTANCE AGAIN” so they didn’t waste any time lmao

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

if they had actually real normal9-5 jobs and lives together they’d probably consider it long distance. NEWS FLASH: it’s not healthy for couples to spend every waking moment together. having a day or night out or even (gasp) and overnight trip with your friends is totally normal and i believe contributes to an overall healthier relationship. being together all the time would be so boring. they’re so young, they have their whole lives and nobody NOBODY wants to be with their spouse 24/7.

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

as somebody in an actual long distance relationship (5 years so far, with still many more years to go before closing the distance, and we usually go a full year in between visits), their dramatics now and in the past have always been very eyeroll-worthy. they love to act like star-crossed lovers but they’ve had it extremely easy. they were constantly traveling to visit each other (i think i remember one vlog where they were upset they had to be away from each other for 1 week in between trips???) and jess got her visa faster than anyone i’ve ever known in an ldr.

the way they dramatize everything just speaks to their immaturity. the only people who find their codependence dreamy are kids who don’t understand how healthy relationships work.

bathingcats
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bathingcats »

Blehmieux wrote:as somebody in an actual long distance relationship (5 years so far, with still many more years to go before closing the distance, and we usually go a full year in between visits), their dramatics now and in the past have always been very eyeroll-worthy. they love to act like star-crossed lovers but they’ve had it extremely easy. they were constantly traveling to visit each other (i think i remember one vlog where they were upset they had to be away from each other for 1 week in between trips???) and jess got her visa faster than anyone i’ve ever known in an ldr.

the way they dramatize everything just speaks to their immaturity. the only people who find their codependence dreamy are kids who don’t understand how healthy relationships work.
Exactly. I was in a similar situation to you and in the beginning I really sympathised with them until I realised they visited each other nearly every other week and were married/living in the same country in less than 6 months. We did go through a similar phase of spending every minute together once we were finally in the same country but we realised it wasn’t healthy or sustainable pretty quickly. I honestly can see this going south fairly quickly and them using different countries to justify the breakup.

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

they’re gonna get sick of each other and be miserable. it’s just how humans work when you are suffocated by someone and forced to spend every waking moment with them. they’d appreciate each other more if they had lives outside of their marriage but i guess they see it as cheating or something. they need to realize that marriage is not the be all end all and that your social life or separate life is not over when you’re married. that’s unhealthy.

Nina91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nina91 »

Her latest Instagram story is asking her followers to vote for her as a candidate of '#mostbeautfiulface2018'. This Instagram page has 600ish followers. Doubt it's even a legit award but she still wants votes (counted as likes and comments). She's sitting at about 3,500 comments. Comparatively, Camila Cabello has 35 comments. Why does she really want to win this award, is she really that vain?

Return to “Jess and Gabriel”