Jess and Gabriel

AubreyGrace251
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jess and Gabriel

Post by AubreyGrace251 »

I was on Facebook & I saw a video compilation of weddings where the groom sees the bride for the first time & they’re all emotional & in love and gabe & jess were in it & I just wanted to be like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

AubreyGrace251 wrote:I was on Facebook & I saw a video compilation of weddings where the groom sees the bride for the first time & they’re all emotional & in love and gabe & jess were in it & I just wanted to be like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I gotta admit though, that was one of the times I thought Gabe might be a genuine person... without arrogance or narcissism

soycapwithone
Debater
Debater

Post by soycapwithone »

kellyba34 wrote:
AubreyGrace251 wrote:I was on Facebook & I saw a video compilation of weddings where the groom sees the bride for the first time & they’re all emotional & in love and gabe & jess were in it & I just wanted to be like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I gotta admit though, that was one of the times I thought Gabe might be a genuine person... without arrogance or narcissism
Agreed!

DrinkMyBathWater
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DrinkMyBathWater »

Their latest vlog was almost watchable. It was still boring as batshit but Gabe toned down a lot of the 'plug plugs' and 'anyways' and all that annoying crap after all the negative comments they received in their previous vlog. There were still a few of those stupid dabs though...

It'll probably start up again after all the 12 year olds start complaining that they 'miss the old Jess & Gabriel' lol

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

DrinkMyBathWater wrote:Their latest vlog was almost watchable. It was still boring as batshit but Gabe toned down a lot of the 'plug plugs' and 'anyways' and all that annoying crap after all the negative comments they received in their previous vlog. There were still a few of those stupid dabs though...

It'll probably start up again after all the 12 year olds start complaining that they 'miss the old Jess & Gabriel' lol
I agree! It seemed like they tried their best to not do/say anything that will piss people off in the comments, which is nice but it also made the vlog super boring. Like can they be entertaining without being annoying? Guess not.

Also, I thought that story about the subscriber running into them was so funny cause Gabe was like "yeah she totally saw us making out." Yet when Jess reenact it, she was just giving him small pecks on the side of his mouth. Someone's lying here...lol. Unless Gabe considers that making out? :rofl:

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

I love how when Gabriel was saying "NO, YOUR ALL TIME FAVE TV SHOW IS THE OFFICE BAAABE!!! NO NO IT'S OFFICE!!!" Jess kept talking & totally ignored him. Felt like saying, yes, don't allow him to talk over you & tell you how to feel! (Yea I know it's just a TV show but this is how he behaves in general!)

Post by Guest »

Lol yeah, "almost watchable" is accurate. I usually really enjoy travel vlogs, and while this vlog was slightly more interesting than their normal ones, Gabe somehow managed to suck almost all the fun out of it.

He was being a downer about Jess playing the Sims, not drinking coffee, how she tied her shoe laces, her love for the show Monk, and how excited she was to visit the place where a part of the title sequence was shot... oh, and then blaming her for the make up on his hoody, when he made the dumb decision to try to cross over her without giving her any space and while his back was to her. :roll:

I think a more accurate title for the vlog is "we travel, and I make fun of Jess for almost everything she does."

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

It's just as we thought: this tour is them standing in front of a small crowd saying ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER VLOG / HELLO SAN FRAN!!!!!1!!1!!1 and the 12 y/o's screaming for 30 minutes as if they've just landed on the moon.

Yogurl
Learner
Learner

Post by Yogurl »

SF vlog was indeed refreshing in a way, especially because of the change of scenery. LA one started to feel stale as their monotonous asses only ever filmed going to target and Starbucks. I'm sure there's more to that city than a supermarket and a coffee spot. Traveling to different locations does seem to do good for them and for the vlog I guess. It makes their conventional personalities actually likeable, as a side effect. :roll:

EllieEllie
Debater
Debater

Post by EllieEllie »

Did you guys watch that live stream on their manager’s profile from their tour? They basically just sang, did juju on that beat, brought Milo out on the stage and that’s it

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

EllieEllie wrote:Did you guys watch that live stream on their manager’s profile from their tour? They basically just sang, did juju on that beat, brought Milo out on the stage and that’s it
^ I don't mean this in a rude/sarcastic way but it is a concert so what else were they suppose to do beside sing? Like did they say they were going to have something special planned for each show? if so, the that's messed up that they hyped it up for no reason unless the "juju on the beat" is their special surprised lol

Post by Guest »

purplehazee wrote:
EllieEllie wrote:Did you guys watch that live stream on their manager’s profile from their tour? They basically just sang, did juju on that beat, brought Milo out on the stage and that’s it
^ I don't mean this in a rude/sarcastic way but it is a concert so what else were they suppose to do beside sing? Like did they say they were going to have something special planned for each show? if so, the that's messed up that they hyped it up for no reason unless the "juju on the beat" is their special surprised lol
Who is their manager? Are you sure that the live stream captured it all? Because I remember Jess said that there would be a game and on their website page for their tour it says:
"Fans can expect never before heard stories, exclusive content, intimate Q&A’s and so much more."

Yogurl
Learner
Learner

Post by Yogurl »

Kyle santillo I believe. They have it in their bio on ig " kylemanagement". Its probable that those never before heard stories and intimate q&a s are available only for the super vip ticket purchasers.

Post by Guest »

Yogurl wrote:Kyle santillo I believe. They have it in their bio on ig " kylemanagement". Its probable that those never before heard stories and intimate q&a s are available only for the super vip ticket purchasers.
Ah, thanks. And yeah, you're probably right. They still promised a game, other "exclusive content," and "so much more." There was also that competition to sing on stage with them?

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

Poor Milo, I know dogs are social animals but surely this is cruelty bringing him on a country-wide tour and shoving him in front of screaming audiences every night. Not to mention the fact that they're literally using this animal to get money and attention.

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

kellyba34 wrote:Poor Milo, I know dogs are social animals but surely this is cruelty bringing him on a country-wide tour and shoving him in front of screaming audiences every night. Not to mention the fact that they're literally using this animal to get money and attention.
yeah, when i heard that they're bringing the dog on stage my first thought was how awful that would be for him! he doesn't understand the situation, he's just suddenly brought out onto a painfully loud stage with hundreds of strange people staring/screaming/reaching at him. poor milo!!!!! he is just a prop to them.

EllieEllie
Debater
Debater

Post by EllieEllie »

I also felt bad for Milo, he looked scared and confused when they brought him out. They also brought him to that part of the show where fans would take pictures with J&G. Someone filmed petting Milo and it didn’t seem like he liked some stranger touching him.

There was a “who knows them better” quiz on stage where two fans were competing.

They also gave some of their fans a few of their hoodies

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

EllieEllie wrote:I also felt bad for Milo, he looked scared and confused when they brought him out. They also brought him to that part of the show where fans would take pictures with J&G. Someone filmed petting Milo and it didn’t seem like he liked some stranger touching him.

There was a “who knows them better” quiz on stage where two fans were competing.

They don't seem like good pet parents. They just picked Milo because he's cute and they probably shower him with toys. Yet when it comes to pet care, I don't think those two even bothered to research. I agree with the rest of you guys on how cruel it is to bring Milo on stage. I can understand bringing him on tour but not on stage.

Yogurl
Learner
Learner

Post by Yogurl »

EllieEllie wrote: There was a “who knows them better” quiz on stage where two fans were competing.

Where did you see that? I remember there were discussions between fans at some point about documenting each concert and uploading it on an account(of youtube) .I think they dropped the idea tho, couldnt find any recording. Everyone ended up being too starstruck i guess to film anything haha

Yogurl
Learner
Learner

Post by Yogurl »

purplehazee wrote: They don't seem like good pet parents. They just picked Milo because he's cute and they probably shower him with toys. Yet when it comes to pet care, I don't think those two even bothered to research. I agree with the rest of you guys on how cruel it is to bring Milo on stage. I can understand bringing him on tour but not on stage.
Milo is an essential part of the image they are going for. I mean, have you guys found a single overly hyped youtube couple that doesnt happen to own a mascot dogo? Its a trend. So not just showered with toys, he kinda gets to be one, even if he likes it or not.

Return to “Jess and Gabriel”