Charles Gross: The Breakdown of a Broke, Aging Twink (Part 8

Hollanderfan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Charles Gross: The Breakdown of a Broke, Aging Twink (Pa

Post by Hollanderfan »

Having to work today, but I took a break to catch up on Charles and Cole. It's quite sad that they apparently first met at about 3:00 am on Thanksgiving morning and decided to get married. Of course Charles' family would still be asleep at that time, but there's something about that whole day that should make a person want to be in proximity to his family. Despite what Charles says, there's not a lot of love in the Gross household. Cole seems to be a low-functioning sociopath. Someone has already pointed out that Charles was probably genuinely thrilled at the idea of marriage, even if he didn't intend to live with his co-wife. Finally! Somebody cares for him! What a shitshow. He'd better hope a simple annulment can be arranged. Otherwise, Cole seems crafty enough to cause some problems.

More random thoughts: Charles' little restaurant tirade was so typical. He tries to come across as being sophisticated and jaded and implies his family frequents high-end restaurants. From what I've seen, they're quite blue-collar in their tastes with aspirations to middle-classdom. Remember that this is the family that thinks the mediocre, international chain Nobu is a fancy restaurant.

Charles' latest Instagram photo shows him in a pair of shoes that has to be seen to be believed. Having shoes with a heel in the form of 'YSL' carries label-branding to a new low. Only someone with the basest, vulgar taste would wear such a thing. The wives of some of my new-money clients like to flaunt designer label goods, but I guarantee that none is so vulgar or crass as to wear these shoes. Charles' inner drag queen is really coming to the fore.

Somebody called me "Dad." I like to dominate, but I don't like a daddy role. There's nothing more annoying than a bunch of little twinks fluttering around me. Charles, Taylor, and the rest of you, keep your distance.

Somebody also mentioned Shake Shack. Good idea. Off now for a double Shackburger.

curiousbyaccident
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by curiousbyaccident »

He probably is trying to show his soon-to-be ex-husband he's got money to spend on frivolous pursuits (in this case shoes) and his family is monied (the restaurant bullstory he spun). He's just butt-hurt and this is how a typical teen responds. I feel bad for him; he's so insecure, immature and inexperienced but then again it is all his fault for being an uneducated lazy shut-in.

Get off your boney ass and get a damned job instead of prancing around in ridiculous shoes you transparent pretentious dickhead.

Kumikarma
Talker
Talker

Post by Kumikarma »

He’s so bougie and rich yet they bought wedding bands that look like a string.

shiznitz
Informer
Informer

Post by shiznitz »

Of course he got the heels with the YSL logo in the heel! Of course he did!

I knew it when he mentioned them in passing in that last video. He HAD to have them! There he goes again - he HAS to buy items that have the logo on them. It's not about the quality, it's about the brand recognition...just like the red-soled Louboutins, the victoria secret sweatpants that say Victoria down the leg, the H-buckled Hermes belt... If it doesn't announce itself with a logo or brand name on it, he doesn't want it.

It's sad that his entire life revolves around "proving" he's got/can afford expensive items.

What a horse's ass! And a hypocrite to boot considering how many times he's made fun of other youtubers for running out and buying Gucci-branded items. He's doing the same damn thing, just different brands.

And I'm certain he's expanding his shoe collection beyond Louboutins because of comments made here on GG about how that's not trending anymore.

Standing by for his YSL heel reveal video...whoopee! Can hardly wait.

kikicoco
Informer
Informer

Post by kikicoco »

shiznitz wrote:Of course he got the heels with the YSL logo in the heel! Of course he did!

I knew it when he mentioned them in passing in that last video. He HAD to have them! There he goes again - he HAS to buy items that have the logo on them. It's not about the quality, it's about the brand recognition...just like the red-soled Louboutins, the victoria secret sweatpants that say Victoria down the leg, the H-buckled Hermes belt... If it doesn't announce itself with a logo or brand name on it, he doesn't want it.

It's sad that his entire life revolves around "proving" he's got/can afford expensive items.

What a horse's ass! And a hypocrite to boot considering how many times he's made fun of other youtubers for running out and buying Gucci-branded items. He's doing the same damn thing, just different brands.

And I'm certain he's expanding his shoe collection beyond Louboutins because of comments made here on GG about how that's not trending anymore.

Standing by for his YSL heel reveal video...whoopee! Can hardly wait.
he is screaming on the inside. this is his way of coping. and he admitted it many times.

Gurutard
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurutard »

Hollanderfan wrote:Having to work today, but I took a break to catch up on Charles and Cole. It's quite sad that they apparently first met at about 3:00 am on Thanksgiving morning and decided to get married. Of course Charles' family would still be asleep at that time, but there's something about that whole day that should make a person want to be in proximity to his family. Despite what Charles says, there's not a lot of love in the Gross household. Cole seems to be a low-functioning sociopath. Someone has already pointed out that Charles was probably genuinely thrilled at the idea of marriage, even if he didn't intend to live with his co-wife. Finally! Somebody cares for him! What a shitshow. He'd better hope a simple annulment can be arranged. Otherwise, Cole seems crafty enough to cause some problems.

More random thoughts: Charles' little restaurant tirade was so typical. He tries to come across as being sophisticated and jaded and implies his family frequents high-end restaurants. From what I've seen, they're quite blue-collar in their tastes with aspirations to middle-classdom. Remember that this is the family that thinks the mediocre, international chain Nobu is a fancy restaurant.

Charles' latest Instagram photo shows him in a pair of shoes that has to be seen to be believed. Having shoes with a heel in the form of 'YSL' carries label-branding to a new low. Only someone with the basest, vulgar taste would wear such a thing. The wives of some of my new-money clients like to flaunt designer label goods, but I guarantee that none is so vulgar or crass as to wear these shoes. Charles' inner drag queen is really coming to the fore.

Somebody called me "Dad." I like to dominate, but I don't like a daddy role. There's nothing more annoying than a bunch of little twinks fluttering around me. Charles, Taylor, and the rest of you, keep your distance.

Somebody also mentioned Shake Shack. Good idea. Off now for a double Shackburger.
YEP. The fugly YSL shoes. Its bizarre in any case since the company calls itself Saint Laurent now, they throw the Y back on their to appease trashy nouveau riche people who must have a logo. I just recently proclaimed my newfound love of Nancy Gonzalez "Wallis' bags which don't have a logo. I prefer things without logos. I've always found it rather odd that anyone would want to wear someone else's monogram on their shoes, belts, etc. I really don't get it.

Hollanderfan
Informer
Informer

Post by Hollanderfan »

Hanukkah has started, so Happy Hanukkah to everyone who celebrates it. My ex is Jewish. Though not observant himself, we always attended his family's holiday gatherings. On my first Hanukkah, his father handed me the shamash to light the first candle. A nice memory.

Olorion
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Olorion »

I'm laughing so hard that I don't even know how I'm able to write this message :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I totally forgot about him since I unsubscribed like a year or more ago, but for some reason another youtuber made me think of him and I went to see his channel. And I see that He "got married" and divorced in 3 days ?!?! I just can't :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

KathyG1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KathyG1 »

I don’t see how he can get more self absorbed than he is right now. I wish someone would challenge him to a serious discussion or debate on current events in the news... or ask him to review some of the classic books written. Ask him to name some artists that he appreciates. I know he cannot do any of it. As soon as he became an adult, he became interested only in himself. It seems like he’s becoming more self absorbed than 3 years ago. It must be devastating for his parents to have to see the way he lives. I don’t know how they stand it. I wonder what it’s going to take for him to wake the f up and realize what a fool he’s been?? I bet he looks in the mirror and wonders why he hasn’t been named as one of the “beautiful people”. He has his own personal romance going with himself and his camera, all the while not realizing that it’s actually a repulsive behavior to those around him. He doesn’t get it. He just keeps going day to day, accomplishing nothing meaningful, giving nothing back, with zero empathy for anyone or anything, and his family seems to allow it. If he were my kid, I would have exploded long ago.

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

I'm sure his parent's had him in therapy during his teens...But with the Hippa laws allowing teens as young as 14 to refuse help their hands were tied.Unless he was threatening suicide or cutting himself he wouldn't be kept in the hospital...These laws need to be changed as far too many minors with mental illnesses are going untreated.

Gurutard
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurutard »

Do you think he could be slightly autistic?

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

Gurutard wrote:Do you think he could be slightly autistic?
Nope. Just severely uneducated and hopelessly arrogant.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Hollanderfan wrote:Hanukkah has started, so Happy Hanukkah to everyone who celebrates it. My ex is Jewish. Though not observant himself, we always attended his family's holiday gatherings. On my first Hanukkah, his father handed me the shamash to light the first candle. A nice memory.
:love2: we have something in common. My ex is also Jewish.

In what world would anyone be proud of wearing Aldo shoes, share unboxing Victoria's Secret sweats, and boast about eating a prix fix meal in a booth with your fam? Is he in 2004 and 12?

What is he even bitching about fancy restaurants in mommys dime as her plus one where he needs to be informed what's edible on the plate? Like Alinea or Hugo's, or late Moto they style all their garnishes as palatable. I doubt Charles and the Gross family who think Pillbury muffins are formal pastry and sell drops of perfume samples online drop $$$ on molecular gastronomy or haute cuisine. Also he said he was put in this enormous booth with his dinner dates mommy and papa since the restaurant thought he was famous? I'll take "Shit That Never Happened" for $500 Alex.

I think he just reads things or hears stuff people talk about then blurts and imagines himself in them. The weird thing is he still thinks he's fooling people that's he's wealthy and resolute in changing everyone's minds (as well as his constant spiel of being more attractive than everyone combined). It's super weird and insane. I'd be like me trying to convince people I was an Olympic caliber athlete. Thus wore nothing but track clothes, chugged Gatorade, had Flo Jo nails and repeated I was the fastest runner in the world 187x a day ... the props and shrieking that shit doesn't make it true..? Also it's very deranged seeming to do especially for years daily straight. JMHO

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

You forgot that he spends 10min bitching about an Uber driver dropping him off on the wrong side of the street. I could understand a 12yo saying "OMG like when I'm old enough to drive I'm gonna be the best driver and I'm always gonna know what side of the road to be on it is not that hard!!" but a 24yo grown-ass man bitching about it when he is such a little baby that he can't even drive himself is SOO FUNNY. And the best part is he thinks he's being edgy and funny!

Caffeine
Informer
Informer

Post by Caffeine »

I was curious about murder_lust so I looked at what Gross had on his ig. I suspect it's just a fake account he uses. On the ig people no doubt bots and paid for comments were all the usual adoration. The murder one was the only one Gross reacted to. The whole dark edgy idea of murder lust fits in with the razor blade and the illusion of him being menacing.
He's got a new photo of his face that he must have face tuned or photoshopped god knows what the result doesn't show real skin. He's holding a needle against his cheek.
How glamourous.
I don't get those shoes either. I've worn RL polos because the logo is smaller and I'm comfortable in them. I don't kid myself that Ralph was born with that name. I like being well dressed but I don't like being a sandwich board for the company. Plus I bought my polos at their outlet.
A lot of things are illusionary Gross just lives in that world 24/7.
Corsets heels, the heel he married and is annuling needles underwear selfies galore so what's next for the beautiful buffoon? Collecting the paycheck?
Ordinary riches can be stolen; real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.
Oscar Wilde

kikicoco
Informer
Informer

Post by kikicoco »

randomMcRandom wrote:You forgot that he spends 10min bitching about an Uber driver dropping him off on the wrong side of the street. I could understand a 12yo saying "OMG like when I'm old enough to drive I'm gonna be the best driver and I'm always gonna know what side of the road to be on it is not that hard!!" but a 24yo grown-ass man bitching about it when he is such a little baby that he can't even drive himself is SOO FUNNY. And the best part is he thinks he's being edgy and funny!
He does that because that’s the only thing going on in his life. That’s his highlight of the day.

Jamalama67
Talker
Talker

Post by Jamalama67 »

kikicoco wrote:
randomMcRandom wrote:You forgot that he spends 10min bitching about an Uber driver dropping him off on the wrong side of the street. I could understand a 12yo saying "OMG like when I'm old enough to drive I'm gonna be the best driver and I'm always gonna know what side of the road to be on it is not that hard!!" but a 24yo grown-ass man bitching about it when he is such a little baby that he can't even drive himself is SOO FUNNY. And the best part is he thinks he's being edgy and funny!
He does that because that’s the only thing going on in his life. That’s his highlight of the day.
HIs Uber whine is a perfect little microcosm of The Life of Charles Gross. I have shared many an Uber Pool with people just like Charles - people who pay for a discount taxi service, and convince themselves they have a chauffeur, which is what they WISH they had. Charles is undoubtedly the pool passenger who throws a tantrum because the driver only has an Android phone charger or, as he displayed on his own video, because he has to actually cross a street - CLUTCH THE MOTHERFUCKING PEARLS! Charles is the Uber passenger who gives his driver a one-star rating because he thinks the car is tacky. Uber is not the go-to mode of casual transportation for anyone with real wealth - NYC has service high-end car services for that. Uber is for people like me: willing to spend some of my discretionary money on cheap door-to-door transportation, which is much quicker, more efficient, and generally more pleasant than the bus or subway, and which guarantees I get a seat. That's it. 9 out of 10 times you hear someone having a meltdown about an Uber experience, it's someone who has convinced themselves they're worthy of a personal chauffeur, when their bank statement actually says what they can afford is Uber. I'm in no way trashing the use of Uber -I am a middle class person who values the service, but I know what it is and I have no illusions of having a personal driver. Uber is me paying some dude who can't get by on his primary salary to take me - in his modest car - from my home to my workplace for $10, instead of the $25 a taxi would run me. It's literally a way for people who are NOT AT ALL WEALTHY to receive taxi-type service. Uber is the Aldo of transportation. Not a damned thing wrong with shoes from Aldo. They make decent, affordable boots that fit well and look good. Millionaires are NOT buying their shoes at the Aldo store in the mall, but *I* do. Just don't expect anyone to believe your fairy tale about vast wealth, when you're buying shoes at a shop next door to Hot Topic, and getting your ride home from a bagel store clerk who moonlights as a driver to make ends meet.

shiznitz
Informer
Informer

Post by shiznitz »

Hey y'all - has he posted any new videos since Shopping & Complaining?

Fuego94
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuego94 »

I feel like charles' personality, looks and ego all live up to his last name "Gross". He is one of the most disgusting human beings ever!

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk
[neon]Joshua[/neon]

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

shiznitz wrote:Hey y'all - has he posted any new videos since Shopping & Complaining?
Nope. He must be meeting with his divorce attorneys and deciding who gets custody of the kitchen fish tank.

Return to “Charles Gross”