Charles Gross : The Bitchy Queen (part 6)

Gurutard
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Gross : The Bitchy Queen (part 6)

Post by Gurutard »

Charles Gross The Middle Class Four Inch Third Wheell

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

He is v insecure about: his lies, dick size and income/non aristocractic upbringing.

I can't even half heartedly watch on Hooktube (so he gets no view count increase or Adsense) since that went kaputt. I am fine and will rely on your recaps :) you know it's a dying channel. He and his parents have this "laugh now cry later" attitude but he will see w no education or job history in NYC he will have a hard time getting even an entry level job at Starbucks or Whole Foods and, if hired, they will only give him part time so he won't receive benefits. Those aren't anything to sneeze at.

I honestly don't care. He won't listen (I've posted this omen in the thread before and he hasn't hidden he's reading here). His parents are frankly retarded and heads in the sand about this as well. They have no idea how hard it will be for this freak. When he's in 30s or 40s will he do YouTube? Do they think he will just be hired on as an SA at Saks or Prada w no experience, no longer young or Elijah, and totally afraid of structure or confrontation in a commission environment? Ha ok. Do they think even if Heaven willing he was he'd make enough to survive in NYC w out roomies? And if he magically found someone willing to take him as roomie they wouldn't throw him out or beat his ass in 1 month? He's not going to find a rich sugar daddy I know he thinks it will still happen his aspirations and longing for it are so cringe. It's like emperor new clothes or mugatus "i feel like I'm on crazy pills" like hunny do you not see your entire personality, toucan nose, slanted bone structure, light switch dong, pancake ass, fasting physique yet no 6 pack?, underbite, balding sparse cadaver hair, IQ of a gnat, your bj skills embarrassed the entire mouth possessing community no one wants that.

Boyle
Debater
Debater

Post by Boyle »

Nun4GretchenWeiners wrote:
Delet This wrote:Charles Gross: Penis may be small lies are tall
:lol: I like this one
Like the contrasting themes, would suggest minor edit - "Charles Gross: Penis may be small, stories are tall"?

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

I thought of that of course but the way this moron harps on the word lies and liar it is important to substitute. He has very obvious triggers which cannot be ignored

Speaking of...with his fascination w prostitutes and wishing he could be mistaken for one and his FAS looks and birth defect IQ has he admitted his birth mother was one yet?

shiznitz
Informer
Informer

Post by shiznitz »

How about "Charles Gross: Liar, Liar, Lips on Fire" for the new thread title?

I'm not sure about the parents cutting him off thing. Not really buying it.
Wondering if the "I checked my medical..." slip of the tongue thing was closer to the truth?

Maybe they told him they're going to make him pay for his own medical insurance next year or some such?
Or maybe none of the above happened at all.

On another note - thanking Cowbway for the explanation on how Taylor Goldblatt got his funds. I was wondering, as it didn't sound like he grew up wealthy at all. That's very sad about his Mom. I think of him as a kid who is just finding his way in life. Sort of a lost soul at the moment. I don't think he's as shallow as he's pretending to be. More like a kid in a candy store sort of vibe. He got a windfall of money at an early age, and he's attracted to the lifestyles of the rich and famous. LOL. I think he will mature eventually. Life keeps kicking him. I think he'll get it. I don't think he's as 2-dimensional as Charles. Charles is hopeless. Taylor still has a shot at doing something worthwhile with his life.

Hollanderfan
Informer
Informer

Post by Hollanderfan »

Nun4GretchenWeiners wrote:Can someone start a new thread for Cha cha? This ones on page 53. Name suggestions?
Charles Gross -- The Man With the Four Inch Charcoal Dicklet

Hollanderfan
Informer
Informer

Post by Hollanderfan »

Delet This -
I'm not sure I understand your reference to Hooktube. I had trouble accessing Charles through Hook a short while ago, but now Hooktube is back to functionally normally. Apologies if this is a misunderstanding of what you said.

Chit_Chat
Talker
Talker

Post by Chit_Chat »

Hollanderfan wrote:Delet This -
I'm not sure I understand your reference to Hooktube. I had trouble accessing Charles through Hook a short while ago, but now Hooktube is back to functionally normally. Apologies if this is a misunderstanding of what you said.

I also had trouble with Hooktube last week. The search bar was missing, Changing Youtube to Hooktube in URL wasn't working..

All fine now.

Boyle
Debater
Debater

Post by Boyle »

shiznitz wrote:How about "Charles Gross: Liar, Liar, Lips on Fire" for the new thread title?
Ah, another good one!!

Haakon
Debater
Debater

Post by Haakon »

Hollanderfan wrote:
Nun4GretchenWeiners wrote:Can someone start a new thread for Cha cha? This ones on page 53. Name suggestions?
Slight revision. How about:

Charles Gross -- The Queen With the Four Inch Charcoal Dicklet

Chit_Chat
Talker
Talker

Post by Chit_Chat »

Charles Gross: Nothing but Lazy Content

I dont buy that his parents cut him off. I mean, we have been talking about his parents here and how they can't be that nonchalant. Then coincidentally his parents cut him off. I dont think so. And, if they did it "last night" his Gucci charge would not have gone through.

Then, if his parents were to cut him off, don't you think they would have mentioned it to him? Wouldn't they want to explain their reasoning? Why would they leave it up to "the accountant" to tell him?

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Chit_Chat wrote:
Hollanderfan wrote:Delet This -

I also had trouble with Hooktube last week. The search bar was missing, Changing Youtube to Hooktube in URL wasn't working..

All fine now.
No it's not fine now. And what I posted already and stated to you is correct. The videos just embed as YouTube videos so you still give the content maker a view and Adsense money. It reiterates what I said in the giant letters on front page of the Hooktube site and in the announcements. Additionally the website creator/admin of hooktube himself said its "over onto the next. " in a pinned post on his Twitter up since Wednesday.

It's fine if you want to believe differently but you still give them view and money and when you leave the hooktube page the video stops playing unlike before when you'd play a Hooktube vid and go on another site like Sephora or your webmail or here it would play still so you could listen or multitask.

Chit_Chat
Talker
Talker

Post by Chit_Chat »

Oh .. I was just saying that it was all fine now in that my search bar was back.

Julie_Gross
Learner
Learner

Post by Julie_Gross »

Old news, but remember when his sex tape leaked and everyone was saying his dick was small and wasn’t measuring up to how he described it, and then a video leaked of only his dick pics at different angles? Like, clearly it was him. Smh. Someone needs to put up “missing anteater” signs around his neighborhood with the image of him sucking the peen.

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

Julie_Gross wrote:Old news, but remember when his sex tape leaked and everyone was saying his dick was small and wasn’t measuring up to how he described it, and then a video leaked of only his dick pics at different angles? Like, clearly it was him. Smh. Someone needs to put up “missing anteater” signs around his neighborhood with the image of him sucking the peen.
I didn't catch that second video

Doge420
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Doge420 »

Chit_Chat wrote:Charles Gross: Nothing but Lazy Content

I dont buy that his parents cut him off. I mean, we have been talking about his parents here and how they can't be that nonchalant. Then coincidentally his parents cut him off. I dont think so. And, if they did it "last night" his Gucci charge would not have gone through.

Then, if his parents were to cut him off, don't you think they would have mentioned it to him? Wouldn't they want to explain their reasoning? Why would they leave it up to "the accountant" to tell him?
Is Charlene really bringing back the fake accountant again?

Next video she’s gunna bring back earl
“IM MOVING IN WITH MY SUGAR DADDY EARL”

VQueen
Learner
Learner

Post by VQueen »

Haakon wrote:
Hollanderfan wrote:
Slight revision. How about:

Charles Gross -- The Queen With the Four Inch Charcoal Dicklet
How about Charles Gross The Bitchy Queen with the Four Inch Charcoal Dicklet

VQueen
Learner
Learner

Post by VQueen »

Does using adblock give him adsense money?

VQueen
Learner
Learner

Post by VQueen »

sceptres wrote:
Julie_Gross wrote:Old news, but remember when his sex tape leaked and everyone was saying his dick was small and wasn’t measuring up to how he described it, and then a video leaked of only his dick pics at different angles? Like, clearly it was him. Smh. Someone needs to put up “missing anteater” signs around his neighborhood with the image of him sucking the peen.
I didn't catch that second video
It was his grindr nudes video. It was just screenshots of his nudes

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

VQueen wrote:Does using adblock give him adsense money?
I don't think so but it still gets him views

Return to “Charles Gross”