Alexandra Rodriguez
Lady Grey
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningtoCopy&PasteSamJo - Part 42

Post by Lady Grey »

i watched some of her wws videos and i got super excited to try some of the recipes because my weight spiked this past month and i was looking for some healthy alternatives to stuff. i'll fully admit i went out and bought some of the staples she and several other wws youtubers mentioned. then i got home and looked at what i had purchased and it hit me. the "healthy must have staples" consisted of sugar free syrup, sugar free drink mixes, sugar free coffee syrups, ranch mix, yogurt, ranch dressings, buffalo sauce, cheese, chicken, whipped cream, and "protein bars" packed with like 40 icky-sounding ingredients. seeing it all laid out like that made me realize what i'd just bought. and i was morified!

wws def feels like a "cheat the system." i've seen some more wws youtubers and none of them seem to advocate for fresh fruits and veg. it's all "look at this pancake syrup i can drown things in bc it's only 2 points!' alex is out here so thrilled over her "low point" breakfasts that consists of tortillas, two eggs, cheese, and chicken nuggets. like??? am i missing something? not to mention ALL the buffalo chicken dip recipes (buffalo chicken dip in a pizza, buffalo chicken dip in cescent rolls, buffalo chicken dip on crackers, buffalo chicken dip in a sandwhich.....like girllllll......)

wheresmydog
Learner
Learner

Post by wheresmydog »

I was scrolling through IG and couldn't recognize her. This photo is soooo edited, it's just sad. But people in her comments congratulate her on her weight loss lolImage

shoob
Learner
Learner

Post by shoob »

wheresmydog wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:28 pm
I was scrolling through IG and couldn't recognize her. This photo is soooo edited, it's just sad. But people in her comments congratulate her on her weight loss lolImage
That's freaking ridiculous. I don't want praise on a bullshit photo. What a clown.

Her latest video is partially sponsored by a skin care company she now swears by. How many is that?

wheresmydog
Learner
Learner

Post by wheresmydog »

There's just no way her waist is this size (and when sitting!). I'm a size 16/18 and even mine sometimes seems a bit bigger.

She changed her hair again and added more blonde to it. Guess she isn't that *in love* with being a brunette after all.

dasiesunshine
Learner
Learner

LearningtoCopy&PasteSamJo - Part 42

Post by dasiesunshine »

I thought she went back to blonde...but apparently she’s still a “brunette” but with money pieces?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wheresmydog
Learner
Learner

Post by wheresmydog »

Her newest IG video, what the hell is she doing with that lip pencil? Her lips are so badly overdrawn, how is this supposed to be *soft glam*?Image

Cappucchino
Learner
Learner

Post by Cappucchino »

She looks like she has been eating shit. Well, you are what you eat, so this must be correct. :rofl:

CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

her hands look so dirty

curlyredhairedgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by curlyredhairedgirl »

Oh lawd, I think she's even bigger now!!

Cappucchino
Learner
Learner

Post by Cappucchino »

For someone with "social anxiety" she has a lot of "confidence" putting herself in skanky and unfitted clothes. She has not lost any weight, her wrist bangles is tighter than ever if you look closely. She really doesn't know what healthy food really is.

And dear god, did she forgot her knees at home? She has soooooo distorted legs you don't even know where the fuck are her knees. :o

Her purse look so smal :o :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Learningtobehonest
Debater
Debater

Post by Learningtobehonest »

Cappucchino wrote:For someone with "social anxiety" she has a lot of "confidence" putting herself in skanky and unfitted clothes. She has not lost any weight, her wrist bangles is tighter than ever if you look closely. She really doesn't know what healthy food really is.

And dear god, did she forgot her knees at home? She has soooooo distorted legs you don't even know where the fuck are her knees. :o

Oh Al, just ‘cause you CAN dress like a cheap hooker, doesn’t mean you should

Ratchetho51
Learner
Learner

Post by Ratchetho51 »

I was just coming to post this pic! How can she possibly think this looks good? 🤡🤡🤡
I mean she just looks like a really fat street walker. And not in a good way. She’s just fucking gross at this point, and I don’t see any weight loss. Does anyone see any weight loss??? 👀
Cappucchino wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:17 am
For someone with "social anxiety" she has a lot of "confidence" putting herself in skanky and unfitted clothes. She has not lost any weight, her wrist bangles is tighter than ever if you look closely. She really doesn't know what healthy food really is.

wheresmydog
Learner
Learner

Post by wheresmydog »

Ratchetho51 wrote:I was just coming to post this pic! How can she possibly think this looks good? ImageImageImage
I mean she just looks like a really fat street walker. And not in a good way. She’s just fucking gross at this point, and I don’t see any weight loss. Does anyone see any weight loss??? Image
I think I do see a small weight loss, but mostly in her face. I was looking at her vlogmas videos a few days ago and her face then seems bigger than now, like she was bloated 24/7. I will say the difference is not that significant.

I just can't get over her food choices, her "health" IG makes me want to vomit. Everything is covered in icebergs of cheese or ranch.

I myself am trying to lose weight and can honestly say, if she ditched those stupid WW recipes and "hacks" and started eating real food as in lots of veggies, lean meat and fruits, she would actually be losing weight and losing it fast. She consumes a LOT of sugar, unhealthy fats and is probably eating way more than she is supposed according to her WW plan & THAT is the real reason why she isn't losing, not some bullshit plateu that she keeps mentioning.

Cappucchino
Learner
Learner

Post by Cappucchino »

She is fucking delusional beyond everything in this world. It amazes me what goes through her stupid, dull, mindless head when she post shit like this? Body positive my ass. :? Her last pic from YT video vs. Last pic on IG.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cathdro99
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cathdro99 »

LOL, no caption needed right ?

Cappucchino
Learner
Learner

Post by Cappucchino »

OMFG. I loved her years ago, she is now just a shadow of her former self. A big mouth trucker who wants to stand somehow out. What is up with her running dreams with Yar? Surprise, surprise, it has failed just like everything else she wants to do in her life. College, raising a cat, that world wide project of hers - which was canceled due to a virus I guess, but... she is a fucking loser. Look at that dumb fat face. Dear God!

wheresmydog
Learner
Learner

Post by wheresmydog »

cathdro99 wrote:LOL, no caption needed right ?
I take back everything I said about seeing small weight loss lol

Cappucchino
Learner
Learner

Post by Cappucchino »

On her last YouTube video her numbers of like/dislike are off. Only thumbs up or down can be seen. Bitch, it hurts when people see thrue your shit, huh?

Carrot_Stick
Talker
Talker

Post by Carrot_Stick »

There were a few vlogs there where I thought I saw a slight weight loss but not in this most recent one. I'm not a huge fan of weight watchers, but in general I don't mind diet "hacks" if it is what someone need to do to stay in a calorie deficit and not binge on the higher calorie versions. It just shouldn't be your entire day. She's definitely eating more than she thinks she is. I've said it before but she really needs to stop calling these hacks healthy and just call them what they are.. lower calorie. Yar also seems so annoyed when she brought home the cheese puffs and ice cream. Poor guy tries to be healthier and she is sabotaging him.

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

Carrot_Stick wrote:There were a few vlogs there where I thought I saw a slight weight loss but not in this most recent one. I'm not a huge fan of weight watchers, but in general I don't mind diet "hacks" if it is what someone need to do to stay in a calorie deficit and not binge on the higher calorie versions. It just shouldn't be your entire day. She's definitely eating more than she thinks she is. I've said it before but she really needs to stop calling these hacks healthy and just call them what they are.. lower calorie. Yar also seems so annoyed when she brought home the cheese puffs and ice cream. Poor guy tries to be healthier and she is sabotaging him.
I feel like she tracks like half of what she eats lmao. She’s been doing WW for months now and I honestly don’t see a difference in her videos. She’s too focused on finding ways around the point system to eat the things she used to.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”