Alexandra Rodriguez
allana
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningToBeJoinedInHolyFatrimony - Part 38

Post by allana »

who does he think he is to have a podcast? after 30sec listening in I almost fell asleep. does he think he’s famous??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glamber19
Debater
Debater

Post by Glamber19 »

Babybitsize14 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:29 pm
Anyone see this gem that Alan posted?!
😂😂
Ouch! I admire him for keeping it classy, but I love this shade he threw.

Strawberryblonde
Learner
Learner

Post by Strawberryblonde »

There is zero point in her working out unless she changes how she eats, especially at her size. We all know she hates working out and is only doing this for show for her “tribe” and Yarmayn. If she wants to torture herself, fine, but I hope she isn’t deluded enough to think she’ll see results. It doesn’t matter if you burn 500 calories when afterwards you go eat an entire pizza smothered in Ranch or drink a 500 calorie smoothie. Part of me thinks this is all for the wedding anyway. If she’s just working out to work out then whatever but I definitely think weight loss is on her mind. I could give her props if she was actually trying but this is just another thing she’ll quit in a few weeks/months when she finds a good excuse.

Glamber19
Debater
Debater

Post by Glamber19 »

90DayHey wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:00 pm
Just watched her weekly vlog and at the portion where she says out loud that she’s “ending the vlog”, Yar kind of snapped at her and said “I thought you were talking to me, why would I care where you end the vlog”. This is the same guy that has been doing that obnoxious “thumbs up, thumbs up, thumbs up” BS at the end of her newer videos but now he doesn’t care where/when she ends the vlog? Of course, Alex just laughed it off but the way he reacted was cringeworthy and out of nowhere. Yar...I believe your mask is slipping even more lol.
It’s hard to keep up a facade. As more time passes, the cracks will begin to show until their entire foundation crumbles.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

working out is part of a healthy lifestyle.....pretty much the only healthy choice she's making these days. those of you that say "she might as well not do anything" have a very unhealthy way of viewing exercise

she won't lose weight bc she hasn't changed her eating habits, but even without weight loss, working out is a good choice for your body

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:33 pm
working out is part of a healthy lifestyle.....pretty much the only healthy choice she's making these days. those of you that say "she might as well not do anything" have a very unhealthy way of viewing exercise

she won't lose weight bc she hasn't changed her eating habits, but even without weight loss, working out is a good choice for your body
It’s absolutely great that she is adding exercise to her life! But she still eats like complete garbage, and improving your diet is like 75% of weight loss (correct me if I’m wrong y’all).

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:working out is part of a healthy lifestyle.....pretty much the only healthy choice she's making these days. those of you that say "she might as well not do anything" have a very unhealthy way of viewing exercise

no one is saying that. yes, the fact that she is even exercising is GREAT. but as others have said, it means nothing if she isn’t fixing her diet as well. the saying “you can’t outrun a bad diet” is true. if she changed her diet and actually tried, that alone would help her lose a ton of weight. these 20-30 minute workouts aren’t doing anything to help her.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Why do they have enough food to feed 3-4 toddlers? All that cereal and snack food jfc WHYYYY

ReesesPisces
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ReesesPisces »

I wish she would crack open one of those cookbooks she uses as decoration. I’m so tired of seeing that chili and risotto.

Also, she had all that damn tea in her kitchen but still went to Starbucks directly after being diagnosed with bronchitis during a global pandemic.I can’t with this girl.

Roxyreigns
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Roxyreigns »

Is anyone else finding that their hatred for her has grown
exponentially while we are on lockdown? Maybe I’m just irritable because I feel trapped, but we all have to do what we need to in order to limit the spread and protect the vulnerable.

We have been leaving the house once a day to walk the dogs and let my son run off some energy. Our full block is just about 2 miles and it takes us around 35-40 minutes because we stick to MY FOUR YEAR OLDS pace.

I have noticed that my husband and I have both become quite lethargic and I’ve been feeling anxious and sad. Our son has been having uncharacteristic meltdowns and everything is irritating. This is Alex’s every day life. Like this is how she lives even when there is not a pandemic. No wonder she’s so lazy and depressed. It’s hard to even keep track of what day it is, they are all blurring together.

Also I found some pics of another BoDY poSitIVE influencer type who uses the “shoutyourweight” hashtag. She’s about an inch taller than corndogs, but to me she looks 20-30lbs lighter. This solidified my thought that old corny is deep into the 300’s not just flirting with them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ThankYouNext
Informer
Informer

Post by ThankYouNext »

So...I dont mind people poking fun at her with the working out thing because she is totally doing it to impress Yar. She is not doing it for herself and her health which is commendable.
She is trying to keep up this facade to her fiance that she eats healthy and work outs but just happens to have a "slow metabolism" or whatever excuse. Deep down she doesn't feel worthy of him which is why she is trying to prove herself constantly.

Strawberryblonde
Learner
Learner

idontknowwhoiam wrote:working out is part of a healthy lifestyle.....pretty much the only healthy choice she's making these days. those of you that say "she might as well not do anything" have a very unhealthy way of viewing exercise

I’m not saying she shouldn’t work out period. I’m saying if her goal is to lose weight or impress Yar which I think it is, it’s not going to work. Nothing will defeat you faster if you spend all that time working out and see no results and just think well, screw it. You have to change how you eat as well, they go hand in hand. Do I think Alex should go for a nice long walk everyday? Totally. Should she be doing weights etc? Probably not. That’s what I’m saying is pointless. She is undeniably huge and I can’t imagine the pain her body is in if she’s truly pushing it and still eating the way she does that just doesn’t seem healthy to me. But we all have our own opinions. Mine is that if she truly wants results she should change the way she eats, get down to the root of her binge eating issues with a therapist, and move her body more often (long walks). Or even the weird dancing she’s doing. Weight lifting just seems pointless in my eyes for her at this time until she sheds a lot of the fat and honestly she’s so big she’d lose weight just by counting calories for a while.

fupacabra
Informer
Informer

Post by fupacabra »

Her butt photoshop is getting less and less noticeable!!

Also, the engagement on that photo... On a weekend day... During a fucking stay-at-home order... Tragic.

rebeez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rebeez »

fupacabra wrote:Image

Also, the engagement on that photo... On a weekend day... During a fucking stay-at-home order... Tragic.
Not to give her credit, but I have felt like she’s editing her pictures less lately.

That, or she’s gotten so massive that her photoshop can’t keep up lol

noradeere
Learner
Learner

Post by noradeere »

fupacabra wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:13 pm

Uhmm, I don't think the sleeve of that grey jumper she has hanging in the back near where her butt cheek is is supposed to look bent like that 🤔🤔🤔

Taylorbonita
Learner
Learner

Post by Taylorbonita »

fupacabra wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:13 pm

What the fuck is this stupid pose??? Come on corndogs, stop being so desperate.

Bear474
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bear474 »

I wonder how butthurt Alex is that she wasn’t included in Sierra’s “powerful/body positive plus size women” post. Loey was included. 😂 we all know Alex isn’t body positive.

Andy2342
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Andy2342 »

Why did I think of Mrs Trunchbull after watching this video?
It’s gotten to the point that I actually feel bad for her. Like I genuinely wish she’d get help. Anyone else?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

Andy2342 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:54 pm
Why did I think of Mrs Trunchbull after watching this video?
It’s gotten to the point that I actually feel bad for her. Like I genuinely wish she’d get help. Anyone else?
I don’t feel bad for her, she has become a gross, bitchy, obnoxious, self centered, fame hungry, money hungry human. In the last few years she has completely changed not just in looks but personality too. She no longer has any grasp of real life and she portrays herself to be this mixed up character based on other youtubers she likes at any given time. She has no identity of her own.

People all over the world are getting sick / dying / losing their jobs and homes as the world is in turmoil due to a global pandemic and she thinks it’s ok to boast that she’s purchased new clothes for the quarantine... I just can’t with her anymore. She’s actually vile. :(

Strawberryblonde
Learner
Learner

Andy2342 wrote:Why did I think of Mrs Trunchbull after watching this video?
Her leg looks like it’s broken or something. Why is her knee like that?

Return to “Learningtobefearless”