Alexandra Rodriguez
Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Learningmyengagementringcost$2onWish - Part 37

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Strawberryblonde wrote:Image

Is she for real with that outfit? Those shorts look disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She looks like such a mess. I've seen others comment this but she always looks like she smells lol. Like wash yourself girl!!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Cappucchino
Learner
Learner

Post by Cappucchino »

xoxobbygrl
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by xoxobbygrl »

Elizabeth537 wrote:

She looks like such a mess. I've seen others comment this but she always looks like she smells lol. Like wash yourself girl!!

Lmao I was just gonna say that!
I can smell her from her Image Why do y’all think he’s making that face Image

+Fearless4real+
Lurker
Lurker

Post by +Fearless4real+ »

Ok guys I never ever thought I would say this but, I think Bubba #1 Alan is nicer looking than this Bubba nugget #2 Yartard. I think 🤔 back on how annoying Alan was but I also think it was from him being from a different country, different lifestyle. Honestly now I like him. This dumb ass bitch was probably his first real girlfriend, maybe the first he ever had sex with. He was goofy 🙃 but our Big Al seemed a thousand times happier with him. She jumped in way to fast with Dollar General Drake, taking him to luxury hotel beachfront vacations, bought a house over half a million dollars 💵 and I can promise you his ass was moved in that ugly, rip off house the very day her fat ass moved in. Her tribe are just predominantly a bunch of fat fuck losers who are living the life they wish they had, through her lies. So now Alex has to cook real meals more than she ever cooked with Alan. Actually I believe he’s the one who cooked. Yartard seems very dominating. Now her ass is having to cook, and take care of him and do everything he wants. He completely took over her podcast. She shut hers down and he’s using her equipment and running with it.and that old bag mama Nancy knew she was in control over Alan and she’s been dethroned because Yartard ain’t putting up with her bullshit. He’s turned both of them on their heads. No he don’t love her and she’s erratic and completely out of control. This bitch is about to snap and snap hard. I can’t believe I hate a person I’ve never met but her lies, and claims of being fearless while blocking everyone for any little thing not fully for her is not fearless. She’s a god damn lazy worthless coward. I can’t stand her and I hope Yartard takes her for everything she’s got so she’s taking off her high and mighty pedestal and gets to see what us real folks have to deal with. The sooner the better.

TurtleTime
Learner
Learner

Post by TurtleTime »

I need to lose pounds myself. But in that pic her one leg is as wide as all of him :(

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

+Fearless4real+ wrote:Ok guys I never ever thought I would say this but, I think Bubba #1 Alan is nicer looking than this Bubba nugget #2 Yartard. I think Image back on how annoying Alan was but I also think it was from him being from a different country, different lifestyle. Honestly now I like him. This dumb ass bitch was probably his first real girlfriend, maybe the first he ever had sex with. He was goofy Image but our Big Al seemed a thousand times happier with him. She jumped in way to fast with Dollar General Drake, taking him to luxury hotel beachfront vacations, bought a house over half a million dollars Image and I can promise you his ass was moved in that ugly, rip off house the very day her fat ass moved in. Her tribe are just predominantly a bunch of fat fuck losers who are living the life they wish they had, through her lies. So now Alex has to cook real meals more than she ever cooked with Alan. Actually I believe he’s the one who cooked. Yartard seems very dominating. Now her ass is having to cook, and take care of him and do everything he wants. He completely took over her podcast. She shut hers down and he’s using her equipment and running with it.and that old bag mama Nancy knew she was in control over Alan and she’s been dethroned because Yartard ain’t putting up with her bullshit. He’s turned both of them on their heads. No he don’t love her and she’s erratic and completely out of control. This bitch is about to snap and snap hard. I can’t believe I hate a person I’ve never met but her lies, and claims of being fearless while blocking everyone for any little thing not fully for her is not fearless. She’s a god damn lazy worthless coward. I can’t stand her and I hope Yartard takes her for everything she’s got so she’s taking off her high and mighty pedestal and gets to see what us real folks have to deal with. The sooner the better.
Dang, the realness here Image

blueberryjam14
Debater
Debater

Post by blueberryjam14 »

This does not look like the hug of two people "in love"
People who are in love hug each other closely, not with this awkward gap between them like they're afraid of actually touching.
This looks like the hug of two people who just met, or just started dating or are family.
I was thinking how awkwardly separated they were during their engagement hug, like they just met.
Now granted I know alex is fat, but they could get much closer in their very public hugs if they're trying to make this look like real "love"

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

pandamaddy
Debater
Debater

Post by pandamaddy »

I wonder how her income will be affected by COVID19. I don't see advertisers throwing their money around so carelessly after this.

Post by Guest »

She had more chemistry with her old friend Mark than this fool.

Taylorbonita
Learner
Learner

Post by Taylorbonita »

Cappucchino wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:34 am
For anybody who is realy stressed in his life... Here you go! This little nugget, Buba, bumblebee in distress when her meaty paws are on him.

P.s.: TAP TAP on her back like a wrestler that she is :help: :rofl:

His face screams “get away from me”.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

She probably was struggling to raise her arms in that ill-fitting jacket. :lol:

Agree, they are awkward as hell.

Taylorbonita
Learner
Learner

Post by Taylorbonita »

cuofrd wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:35 am
Whatevwr happened to that book, Boundaries, that she got for Christmas? She ever read it? That's one thing I notice, no books laying around the house-- except unused cookbooks in the kitchen.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

This girl does not read. It’s incredibly evident in the way she speaks.

Taylorbonita
Learner
Learner

Post by Taylorbonita »

disigney wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:54 pm
GlitterbugUsa wrote:I caught up on her videos. She mentioned that she was the first plus girl Ya had been with and it’s not everyone who can deal with a plus girl. She said he’s so considerate and caring regarding her being plus... (or words the that effect) It’s as if she’s talking about herself being morbidly obese like she has a disability. Like she’s only got one leg etc. when in fact she’s got issues with her eating and probably now self imposed Underline health issues due to her rapidly growing weight!

I really had to post this knowing she reads here. Maybe instead she will think and start to do something! or maybe not! She’s a good 150/175lbs heavier than me and while I am pretty confident in my skin of course I like everyone gets down on themselves from time to time. I just can’t imagine trying those dresses on and showing my body not even fitting in them to an audience of around 40k people and acting like it’s no big deal.

If a wedding and wanting to be a Mom isn’t motivation enough to become healthier I’m not sure there will ever be anything that will make her change!
When she said “I’m the first plus sized person Yar has dated and he’s marrying ME” I clicked out of the video. That is so sad. Do you hear yourself, Alex? You don’t need to settle. Good god. Have some dignity and respect for yourself. You’re settling and you know it.

Indeed, she’s settling for a man who can’t stand her and only sees her as moneybags.

Taylorbonita
Learner
Learner

Post by Taylorbonita »

Learningtobetruthful wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:37 am
Wait she's not having bridesmaids? Lmao we all know why that is, Alex don't want anyone being compared to her that day..she gonna be lookin like shamu in drag..then again Alex has made sure her friends are all strange too so it probably wouldn't matter lol
Shamu in drag!! Lmao!! Too perfect of a description!!

ChopSuey
Talker
Talker

Post by ChopSuey »

blueberryjam14 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:31 pm
This does not look like the hug of two people "in love"
People who are in love hug each other closely, not with this awkward gap between them like they're afraid of actually touching.
This looks like the hug of two people who just met, or just started dating or are family.
I was thinking how awkwardly separated they were during their engagement hug, like they just met.
Now granted I know alex is fat, but they could get much closer in their very public hugs if they're trying to make this look like real "love"
Yep, notice how there is a sizeable gap in between their pelvises. Zero sexual chemistry.

PSherman42WallabyWay
Informer
Informer

Post by PSherman42WallabyWay »

So let me get this straight... She's postponing production of her series because of the fear of Covid 19. Well I hope she understands how irresponsible it would be to have a wedding during these uncertain times. It's not fair to those who have to fly in to attend her wedding. I imagine Yar had family coming from the Dominican. Then being so close with others. So if she has her wedding and not the series I will relentlessly call her out on her socials about this. I'm not that person who ever screws with her outside of shit talking on here. But that's would be super fucked up.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Those hugs look more like the Heimlich maneuver, which probably comes in handy during her binges.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

This girl reminds me of the old Alex when she was actually a 16/18

Alex you suck.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

Learningtobetruthful wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:37 am
Wait she's not having bridesmaids? Lmao we all know why that is, Alex don't want anyone being compared to her that day..she gonna be lookin like shamu in drag..then again Alex has made sure her friends are all strange too so it probably wouldn't matter lol
Haha shamu in drag! 🤣

I think she’s against the idea now as Gabby got a ‘Disney glow up’, Ya has a beautiful little niece, his sister in law is also naturally beautiful and even her other bestie Lilly is slim and somewhat pretty. She would look awful in comparison to any of them really.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

That chiseled jaw Image

Return to “Learningtobefearless”