Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningtobetheNotoriousP.I.G. - Part 36

Post by possession6 »

geekinthepink wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:19 pm
I cannot believe this fat piece of trash already made a whole new story highlight called WEDDING!

we knew she would go into crazy mode once she pressured discount code drake into proposing but she is worse than I ever thought.

I can‘t believe what I‘m seeing. I don‘t wish harm on anyone but this sea cow needs a wakeup call. asap
She currently has six stories in her "Wedding" Highlights. Five of them are of just her and/or her ring.

I've been engaged for almost a year. Do you want to know how many ring pictures I have? Two. One from the day it happened (my hand in front of the cherry blossoms, since my fiancé proposed at the Tidal Basin during the cherry blossom's peak bloom in Washington DC) and another once I got the ring back from being resized, because I wanted to talk about the ring's meaning (it's custom made) and shout-out the local independent female jeweler that my partner went to to get my garnet engagement ring.

Post by Guest »

Mischievous Gossiper wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:24 pm
Hanna14x wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:10 pm
KittyBeeCool wrote:On a funny note his ex wrote on her twitter awhile back that she lost 15lbs and two dress sizes.

Alex has gained 200lbs and stayed a size 18
Who's his ex? Need to see this Image
The Mods don't really want us sharing personal info with people other than MamaJobless, Yar, and Alex. I will say though if you google his full name in images you will see a pretty brunette.
she's super hot! i'm genuinely curious to know what she thinks of this engagement

Post by Guest »

GUYS. my big ass jogged a bit today and then i remembered, wasn't big al supposed to start jogging/running? LMAO. sure jan.

Post by Guest »

rva1 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:59 pm
I know we don't love personal posts but today is my 32nd birthday and I just have to say thank you to everyone who posted about being lonely and single and feeling shitty seeing this POS get engaged NOT ONCE but TWICE!!!! And I can't even get a guy to ask me on a date????? And also huge thank you to everyone who replied to those posts, basically saying we're all stupid if we're comparing ourselves to this train wreck of a relationship :rofl: Yall are the best. I'm so sad and lonely today but catching up on 10+ pages of this thread today has been a REALLLLLL treat, yall make me laugh so hard. So thanks everyone!!! I've been looking forward to catching up after seeing they got engaged and yall certainly did not disappoint

<3 <3
DONT WORRY BOO! I am 29 this year, i've been single for close to 7 years and i couldn't be happier. I'm an attractive woman as I'm sure you are too, and i could've settled for any bag of dicks if i wanted to, but instead ive been enjoying my life and making a living for myself. one day you'll meet someone and be like "ahh, now it all makes sense" and you will realize that you didn't need to spend any time feeling sad or lonely <3 it's okay to feel those things, but remember that you don't need a guy for SHIT. when it's right, it's right. i also know GORGEOUS women who barely get asked out too. i mean, ask yourself this. is big al truly happy? does big al have self esteem and confidence? she might have a mediocre man, but she is still lacking. having a man might fill one void for her, but it doesn't mean she is happy. she was crying in a changing room the other day, and is larger than ever. it's easy to get a man when you're desperate and lower your standards, but you are far better than that. ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :love2:

JenniferKatt
Learner
Learner

Post by JenniferKatt »

rva1 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:59 pm
I know we don't love personal posts but today is my 32nd birthday and I just have to say thank you to everyone who posted about being lonely and single and feeling shitty seeing this POS get engaged NOT ONCE but TWICE!!!! And I can't even get a guy to ask me on a date????? And also huge thank you to everyone who replied to those posts, basically saying we're all stupid if we're comparing ourselves to this train wreck of a relationship :rofl: Yall are the best. I'm so sad and lonely today but catching up on 10+ pages of this thread today has been a REALLLLLL treat, yall make me laugh so hard. So thanks everyone!!! I've been looking forward to catching up after seeing they got engaged and yall certainly did not disappoint

<3 <3
Happy Birthday! 🎂 it will happen when it's time. Never forget how beautiful you are as a person and never settle.

It's pretty sad that she lost her good friends and cousin. If Yar doesn't last she doesn't have a good support system. We!!, Maybe Gabby and her mom....😐

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

Would it be too soon for them to get married on their one-year anniversary? I can’t remember when they got together. If that doesn’t happen, I guess either June or September.

Balkanezer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Balkanezer »

snorlax-delete23 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:04 am
Bubba is really looking like Quasimodo here with them googly eyes looking in two different directions lmaoooooooo. More wedding stuff shoved down our throat. WHEN WILL LEARNINGTOBEBRIDEZILLA STOP LOL. Never, now her personality is "engaged" and she will become a wedding youtuberImage

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
I think he has hypertelorism ("the distance between the inner eye corners as well as the distance between the pupils is greater than normal").

PrettyPettyPrincess
Talker
Talker

Post by PrettyPettyPrincess »

snorlax-123 wrote:THE RING AGAIN. I CANT. She is soooo cringe and pathetic. How about none, bitch???? lmao. Further evidence this was all staged and for the "fans." They both make me sick. She's always pissed me off with her exaggerated sponsorships and photoshop, but never until this moment could I say that she is making me SICK. Ugh. I dont know if I can even hate watch her wedding stuff. Not because I dont like weddings, I love LOVE. True LOVE. But when I know it's not authentic it just disgusts me because I'm sick of living in a society where a wedding is the end all be all and a ring is what women strive to get. So not inspirational or helpful to this world WHATSOEVER. Fuck man. Get a grip Alex. You had the potential to be so much more than a desperate-for-a-man type of bitch who doesn't try to improve herself or inspire others at all (Also sorry for posting a lot I just have so much to say about this fuckery) Image
She needs to be seeing what surgery she can get to lose those chins and not look like complete shit at her own wedding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

It’s very interesting seeing how he references her and how she references him as well...in her post when she was proposed to by Alan, she seemed genuinely happy ((referred to him as her best friend)) whereas with Yar there’s no reference to him in the engagement post, just about the ring. Ring is the center focus in all the photos. In Yarsimodos post he refers to her as his love, semi normal okay, but if you’re doing an engagement post you would think it would be a little more sentimental/final like “love of my life!” Instead it kinda comes off very impersonal and he fucking plugged his podcast...two mooches feeding off their toxic lies to get views. Wonder if she told him how much wedding videos make and that she would split the cut with him..

pandamaddy
Debater
Debater

Post by pandamaddy »

It's funny that she desperately wants this for her content- but her wedding videos didn't do that great last time around...

pandamaddy
Debater
Debater

Post by pandamaddy »

Also the timing of this is SO suspicious. She's been under major scrutiny with her podcast and her lying about her food and them BAM engagement to steer people off of her lies.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

moondawg626 wrote:Literally been engaged for 48 hours and she already made an engagement story video and is asking for what wedding stuff her subscribers wanna see. Now she’s got video ideas that’ll last her a few weeks and won’t have to actually put effort into her channel for a while

She finally got her riviting content ImageImageImageImage

Also, love that this thread is poppin off as hard as Corndogs' knock-knees

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

BettyBam
Learner
Learner

Post by BettyBam »

learningtogrowup wrote:I bet that the first thing she will do on Monday morning is go to a jeweler to ask how much that ring is worth.
Oh she already knows. I'm sure she picked it out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

245 comments for her 218THOUSAND followers??? Lol.
Nobody cares Corndogs.

Also lol @ whoever called him Yarsimoto here because his eyes are going nuts here Image

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

moondawg626
Informer
Informer

Post by moondawg626 »

Wait did she get engaged 2 days ago and now is at Disney with gabby and her other friend? Did they really plan to get engaged and then be apart for a week?

Rileyx33
Learner
Learner

Post by Rileyx33 »

According to her insta-story, she’s currently in Orlando to surprise Gabby. Nothing says “I love my new fiancé” like immediately leaving the state.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

KittyBeeCool wrote:I hope Yar is ready to carry a pregnant Alex around and then do all the work as a parent himself. She won’t make a good mother. She is too lazy and self absorbed. I honestly feel like she would blame the baby for making her life so much harder
She’ll probably dump the baby at her grandparents 24/7
... or whatever family member she can find, just like she did with her cat

TheLastCorndog
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLastCorndog »

gingerella95
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gingerella95 »

I can't imagine her with a child. She couldn't even keep a kitten...
I know its probably been mentioned before, but why is her nickname corndog?

PhancyPants
Learner
Learner

Post by PhancyPants »

Mischievous Gossiper wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:20 pm

The skin tone is a Image match with Ms. Piggy

Fuck you Alex!

Yarmayn Rodriguez