Learningtobeapigletwithahogknuckle - Part 35

flopflop
Debater
Debater

Re: Learningtobeapigletwithahogknuckle - Part 35

Post by flopflop » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:02 pm

Her fupa is such a mystery. It definitely looks like she had something done, but what kind of unethical doctor would do that? Do they really let you get lipo or whatever when you're 300+ lbs? I thought all of those procedures were for normal weight people who just have stubborn areas of fat. Even on shows like my 600 life they usually won't remove excess skin until the person gets down to a healthy weight.

And then to preach body positivity and not share something like this is so shady even for the queen of editing herself.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:05 pm

does anyone happen to have to podcast ep that made her delete everything bc i rlly wanna watch it now
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

SamKK
Learner
Learner

Post by SamKK » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:30 pm

2D77251C-D45F-4726-9FEF-A3434D830778.jpeg
D74E7247-B774-4450-BEA2-B827F59F2605.jpeg
I’m so confused - the contour/foundation issue was one thing - but then layering on this bronzer and going on about how you love the color and it looks good?????? What in the world!?! Look at her part!

The bronzer outline of her chin?? What are you doing???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xoxobbygrl
Talker
Talker

Post by xoxobbygrl » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:36 pm

Bewbsmagoo wrote:Whoever learningtobealinebacker is, thank you for making me aspirate on my drink from reading your name.

Ugh. I got some kind of ban for posting under multiple comments under a bunch of her pics Image

Next thread name! We have to start brainstorming seeing how quickly y’all go through these threads Image

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:43 pm

Hey guys, I haven't been keeping up with her thread recently but you guys always make me laugh and I even watched her podcast where she forgot to delete the last few minutes (huge thank you to the person who mentioned the exact time!).
I just find it disgusting and rude how mama fearless and Alex talk about her subscribers and in general their choice of words irritates me. As a social media person she should be careful with what she says and how she says things, especially because huge brands = potential sponsors may watch her videos and her rude attitude could be a deal breaker for many sponsors. I mean she doesn't really give a damn about her subscribers' feelings, but when money and sponsorships are involved you'd think she'd be a little smarter but nope :)
Miss delusional is so full of herself and the way she spoke about other women (while constantly expressing her support and girl love and all that jazz) makes me cringe.
Like all of you guys here, I don't and would never hate on Alex for her weight and size, but her ugly and disgusting personality is my problem with her.
If Yar is with her for the right reasons I truly feel sorry for him because he deserves better. If he's in for the money and material goods, he's just as disgusting and greedy as Alex.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

noradeere
Learner
Learner

Post by noradeere » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:47 pm

cherrycream wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:42 am
Actual honest body positive plus people that you should follow, Sierra Schultzzie and Carrie Dayton. :tu:

Don't knkw about Carrie, but not Sierra. Sierra lies about her size as well. Just look it up on her thread here on GG.

noradeere
Learner
Learner

Post by noradeere » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:49 pm

lolwhataf wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:43 pm
Hey guys, I haven't been keeping up with her thread recently but you guys always make me laugh and I even watched her podcast where she forgot to delete the last few minutes (huge thank you to the person who mentioned the exact time!).
I just find it disgusting and rude how mama fearless and Alex talk about her subscribers and in general their choice of words irritates me. As a social media person she should be careful with what she says and how she says things, especially because huge brands = potential sponsors may watch her videos and her rude attitude could be a deal breaker for many sponsors. I mean she doesn't really give a damn about her subscribers' feelings, but when money and sponsorships are involved you'd think she'd be a little smarter but nope :)
Miss delusional is so full of herself and the way she spoke about other women (while constantly expressing her support and girl love and all that jazz) makes me cringe.
Like all of you guys here, I don't and would never hate on Alex for her weight and size, but her ugly and disgusting personality is my problem with her.
If Yar is with her for the right reasons I truly feel sorry for him because he deserves better. If he's in for the money and material goods, he's just as disgusting and greedy as Alex.

Where can I watch it? Is it still up?

Miranda4ya
Talker
Talker

Post by Miranda4ya » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:59 pm

noradeere wrote:
lolwhataf wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:43 pm

Where can I watch it? Is it still up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cherrycream
Debater
Debater

Post by cherrycream » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:09 pm

Her nipples point to hell, it's not her.

anonie
Debater
Debater

Post by anonie » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:19 pm

possession6 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:54 am
themao101 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:47 am
cherrycream wrote:Actual honest body positive plus people that you should follow, Sierra Schultzzie and Carrie Dayton. :tu:

Nah Carrie “my body isn’t me” Dayton aka Carrie” idk why I am gaining weight it must be my self diagnose pcos *eats huge baked potatoes with a shit ton of beans ect*” is equally as trash as ms.yabba

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, Sierra is the same. Blames it on PCOS, but then shows how shitty she eats during the day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQEOkNT7joA.
Ugh I don’t like Sierra or Carrie. As you mentioned, Sierra blames her weight on things other than her terrible eating. She’s a lot like Fupa Queen tho, never truly says what size she really is and sausage squeezes herself into clothes that are too small.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:25 pm

its so hard to keep up with this thread now lmao

snarkween
Learner
Learner

Post by snarkween » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:03 pm

anonie wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:19 pm

Ugh I don’t like Sierra or Carrie. As you mentioned, Sierra blames her weight on things other than her terrible eating. She’s a lot like Fupa Queen tho, never truly says what size she really is and sausage squeezes herself into clothes that are too small.
Disagree. I’ve been on that thread and I disagree. Her size 12 videos look very size 12. Her legs are relatively thin, and her body is also well proportioned. In her size 12 videos, I see her as a size 12 and in her size 14 videos she looks like a solid 14 to me. Give or take, of course. We all know different brands in 10, 12, and 14 can fit the same on the same body. Maybe she’s a stretchy 14 but buys that exclusively. I don’t think she is being deceitful. I’m not a fan of her style myself but I would never put her in Corndogs’ court. They’re not even in the same league.

Someone mentioned they think Yar’s with Corndogs for the narrative and she’s paying him. I think it’s totally plausible, but you’d think he’d try to fake it better on camera?

Murr517
Learner
Learner

Post by Murr517 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:07 pm

xoxobbygrl wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:46 am
Team Fupa surgery rise up!!
Lol
I'm leaning more towards team Fupa surgery or some sort of sculpting but, as someone else mentioned, her shape is a literal mindfuck so who knows.

I just cant comprehend someone having surgery or cool sculpting when they are THAT HUGE!! That's my issue... I mean after you lose a bunch of weight, yes for sure, but why do it when you are like 400 lbs??? If anything, it' looked more natural having the big fupa given her enormous upper body. It balanced things out at least. That back alone in yesterday's IG was shockingly HUGE. Why not lipo that beast too while she's at it? I dont get it

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:15 pm

[/quote]
Miss delusional is so full of herself
[/quote]

OMG, I am NOT! 😅😂
Yeah, personal accountability isn't her strong suit. I have a feeling shit will go left on VD. I am here for it :corn:
GG Shitlord :D

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:18 pm

Bewbsmagoo wrote:Well, well, well. Looks like Nancy decided to redecorate her IG (but forgot to take out the co-host bullshit)Image

Oh, and she isn't with that company anymore; she's with another company now.

Why.... the fuck..... is torrid following HER?!??!
She is not a “beauty/fashion guru” nor a “plus size Instagram model”
Wtf is a company doing giving her a follow?

This woman goes to her realtor job with a stuffed sheep backpack and a cat-ear beanie combined with red pants, yellow shoes and a “fuck you” shirt
She has as much fashion sense as class
Like why is any clothing company following her? Lolololol
That is so random

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:22 pm

I doubt she's had lipo; I think she would be a huge ( no pun intended) risk to be put under. If she doesn't have sleep apnea already she's gunning for it. I bet she snores like a trucker.
GG Shitlord :D

Bewbsmagoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bewbsmagoo » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:37 pm

cuzisayso wrote:
Bewbsmagoo wrote:Well, well, well. Looks like Nancy decided to redecorate her IG (but forgot to take out the co-host bullshit)Image

This woman goes to her realtor job with a stuffed sheep backpack and a cat-ear beanie combined with red pants, yellow shoes and a “fuck you” shirt
That is so random

Right??? Torrid's better than that.
Cozy moments

Babybitsize14
Informer
Informer

Post by Babybitsize14 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:38 pm

When she does a bathing suit try on we will see if there fupa is still there. #FupaWatch2020

PSherman42WallabyWay
Debater
Debater

Post by PSherman42WallabyWay » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:39 pm

Murr517 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:07 pm
xoxobbygrl wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:46 am
Team Fupa surgery rise up!!
Lol
I'm leaning more towards team Fupa surgery or some sort of sculpting but, as someone else mentioned, her shape is a literal mindfuck so who knows.

I just cant comprehend someone having surgery or cool sculpting when they are THAT HUGE!! That's my issue... I mean after you lose a bunch of weight, yes for sure, but why do it when you are like 400 lbs??? If anything, it' looked more natural having the big fupa given her enormous upper body. It balanced things out at least. That back alone in yesterday's IG was shockingly HUGE. Why not lipo that beast too while she's at it? I dont get it
I'm on the side it was cool sculpting, no down time. Looks like it started to get smaller in late September. No doctor needs to perform it, just pop into a medspa(and we know sis has some "friends"). Plus I'm sure some back alley medspa probably said she could do it every 4 weeks versus 8. I don't believe she's had a tummy tuck due to down time. But if she really got a tummy tuck, her belly button wouldn't be hanging so low, if you saw her belly button it would also have a scare around it.

giselakjersti
Informer
Informer

Post by giselakjersti » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:01 pm

Bewbsmagoo wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:37 pm
cuzisayso wrote:

That is so random

Right??? Torrid's better than that.
Ehhhhh, they're really not. They're kind of a garbage company and they fought HARD for Loey and Tess when lots of people wrote in about them being problematic and their dislike of Torrid supporting their careers. It is weird they're following her, but they don't exactly have high standards.

TheLastCorndog
Informer
Informer

Post by TheLastCorndog » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:28 pm

Surely if she’s had cool sculpting on her gunt then she’d now be working on her chins. I don’t understand how it would be able to remove so much fat. I thought it was more for people with stubborn pockets here and there. She was carrying a something the size of an overstuffed chicken down there.

Bewbsmagoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bewbsmagoo » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:29 pm

GUYS, SHE'S GONNA BE OUT IN THE WILD ImageImage
Cozy moments

TheLastCorndog
Informer
Informer

Post by TheLastCorndog » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:40 pm

ImageImage

Here’s so examples I found online.

I’m Team Shapewear

TheLastCorndog
Informer
Informer

Post by TheLastCorndog » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:41 pm

#adplacement

TheLastCorndog
Informer
Informer

Post by TheLastCorndog » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:44 pm

Bewbsmagoo wrote:GUYS, SHE'S GONNA BE OUT IN THE WILD ImageImage
Can someone please go to this?!!! Please!!!! We need video footage and photos!

Return to “Learningtobefearless”