Learningtolooklikeanuncircumsizedpenis - Part 30

Alexandra Rodriguez
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Learningtolooklikeanuncircumsizedpenis - Part 30

Post by geekinthepink »

I again forgot who suggested this epic thread name... please come forward, you genius! :love2:

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Learningtolooklikeanuncircumsizedpenis - Part 30

Post by B[inthe]itch »

geekinthepink wrote:I again forgot who suggested this epic thread name... please come forward, you genius! :love2:
Hahahahaha! This is gold!

And carrying on from the last thread, agreed, I think she was fake drunk, it was so over-the-top, the way she was acting. If someone acted like that in a bar where I live they’d be kicked out after getting a lot of questionable stares.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

My next prediction is an engagement on Christmas eve.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

bottscootboogie
Debater
Debater

Post by bottscootboogie »

I'm not sure if anyone noticed this or not but in the last vlog when Yarnstein/Einstein said "Ya givin me 99.8% of Alex, where is the other .02?" Did anyone catch how WRONG that is??? 99.8% +.02% = 99.82% NOT 100%. WTG Mr. CPA. (Check it at 18:40 on Vlogmas Day 10)

Post by Guest »

geekinthepink wrote:I again forgot who suggested this epic thread name... please come forward, you genius! :love2:
Yassss! I feel so special ImageImageImage

Bobbi
Debater
Debater

Post by Bobbi »

Does she plan to only vlog on her phone now? It's always been a pet peeve of mine. It looks terrible, it sounds even worse.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

GAHD she looks like the Michelin Man in that tank top.

Post by Guest »

Learningtogetahobby

Recap:

Alex shows off a small haul from TaRgEt for her adopted family. The rest of the stuff has yet to come from Amazon. 99% of the haul, however, is shit she bought for Nancy's stocking. Because heaven forbid nancy not be secondary to the needs of another family.

Dumbass CT package opening.

More muddy bronzer

Alex is tired and "burnt out" from late doxxing on GG- I mean, uh, night editing.

"BoUjEe, TArgEt LiKe" CVS run in leopard pants for meds for BuBbA cause he's sick. It's flu/cold season, so if she was smart, she would keep that stuff at home to prevent extra trips while sick. I have an organizer of meds in my closet for everything. For someone who claims to be so organized, she isn't. She goes to Target enough to where she could've started buying one product each time to keep at home for illnesses, but even that's too much.

Also, No one asked where your glasses were from Alex. Pipe down.

Making shakes and pizza for her and BuBbA. Mentions spinach again. She's literally the only person alive who doesn't know that spinach is common in smoothies. She let him have a "night off" from being on camera so his "froat" could feel better.

Yeah, Alex, we're all haters and super envious of your exciting life Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

bottscootboogie
Debater
Debater

That damn brow looks like a GD caterpillar!!!!!

WhatsTheTeaSis
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by WhatsTheTeaSis »

bottscootboogie wrote:I'm not sure if anyone noticed this or not but in the last vlog when Yarnstein/Einstein said "Ya givin me 99.8% of Alex, where is the other .02?" Did anyone catch how WRONG that is??? 99.8% +.02% = 99.82% NOT 100%. WTG Mr. CPA. (Check it at 18:40 on Vlogmas Day 10)
Oh my god YES! Lmao. I was gonna say something about that too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhatsTheTeaSis
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatsTheTeaSis »

bottscootboogie wrote:Image

That damn brow looks like a GD caterpillar!!!!!
Holy fuck WHAT is that contour?! It looks like she has shit smeared on her cheek. How can she think this looks okay?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

bottscootboogie wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:31 am
I'm not sure if anyone noticed this or not but in the last vlog when Yarnstein/Einstein said "Ya givin me 99.8% of Alex, where is the other .02?" Did anyone catch how WRONG that is??? 99.8% +.02% = 99.82% NOT 100%. WTG Mr. CPA. (Check it at 18:40 on Vlogmas Day 10)
Haha yes!! I just thought I was being stupid. But thanks for giving me hope in myself.

Also does anyone else get major vibes of him wanting to be a motivational speaker/life coach? Coupled with what he said up there and the Instagram captions...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nursetina0518
Talker
Talker

Post by Nursetina0518 »

Is this bitch really getting PR from Charlotte Tilbury?! She can’t even do her own makeup 🙄 bullshit

pumpkinspicequeen
Learner
Learner

Post by pumpkinspicequeen »

She photoshops the shit out of herself! I can’t get over that comparison from Halloween. Is she serious?!?!

pandamaddy
Debater
Debater

Post by pandamaddy »

If/When they get engaged- are friends and brands gonna send her congratulatory gifts again? I bet she didn't return the ones she got from them less than two years ago on engagement #1.

Also when this relationship flops watch her talk about how ~TOXIC~ it was from beginning to end and try and rewrite history.

Myusernameistoolong
Informer
Informer

Post by Myusernameistoolong »

omg this thread name, I need to catch up on the last day lol, but yeah her whole needing to be tipsy to deal with things lately is a bit interesting. She needs to come back to reality and stop leading this fake life that she needs to drink to "tolerate" because her lies have become too overwhelming that hearing the truth can't be dealt with anymore. For someone so true and to quote Yarm this is Alex and what you get, she needs to stop trying to mimick Samantha Jo's video personality and just be the real Alex and not carbon copies of who she's following wanting to be, there is just one you, just be it, stop trying to be someone you're not
Thoughts on a product... [Insert any product name now] *It's everything!*

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

I don't know if she even knows who she is. YT has become her identity. What does she do aside from eat, go to Target and drink diet coke? She's obviously miserable gaining weight like it's her actual job. She's trying to fill a void that's become a bottomless chasm.

bottscootboogie
Debater
Debater

rva1 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:31 am
I'm stunned she got CT PR. Speechless.

alexx.png
This looks like a thumbnail to one of those botfly extraction videos. :barf:

Post by Guest »

Well, what does that say about your life, Alex?

What happened to the gym?
Why not volunteer at shelters?
If you're such an MuA why not do freelance work and vlog?

I guess that would require you to get off your lazy ass and do something productive though. No amount of money or impulse Target purchases will fix your problems. You're a very sad and lonely soul.

Your followers pay your bills, and perhaps you should remember that while eating pizza and being a bitch to people who pay your mortgage. Image

JuliettaGrey87
Informer
Informer

Post by JuliettaGrey87 »

Nursetina0518 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:31 am
Is this bitch really getting PR from Charlotte Tilbury?! She can’t even do her own makeup 🙄 bullshit
I came on here to say that! I was going to buy from Charlotte Tilbury but when ppl like Alex get PR it's a hard no from me.

Of course she is starting the whole "I'm getting sick" shit. She hyped Vlogmas up so much and that's the content she comes up with? Buying shit, cooking shit and looking like shit

Return to “Learningtobefearless”