LearningtobeasadTargetsack - Part 27

Alexandra Rodriguez
bottscootboogie
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: LearningtobeasadTargetsack - Part 27

Post by bottscootboogie »

So, did LearningToBeATwatsicle (whomever posted twatsicle you RULE) even discuss her sickness in her podcast? I stopped listening when MaMaPixieFart started comparing the n word to being FAT. Stupid ass beeches.

Carrie Dayton posted another Youtubers video about how some youtubers not being relatable anymore. I'd say Big Al is no longer relatable unless your name is AmberLyn Reid.

I was hoping her teeny tiny hiatus would wake her up. NOPE.

Post by Guest »

JuliettaGrey87 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:39 am
Sorry for double posting, the picture didn't upload
Lmao, she is a fucking thumb. Ain't no amount of contour gonna change that sis

BettyCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by BettyCupcake »

She just was not sick. I'm sorry I fucking refuse to believe her. I'm finally feeling better and it's been 9 days. I'm STILL on antibiotics and while I did not have the energy to party with losers like she did, I certainly went on social media here and there and read here and watched tv and shit, so she purposely PURPOSELY avoided her social media to gain sympathy and create drama around her fake ass illness. THIS BITCH. This lying fat gross filthy lying ignorant uneducated stunted dumb bitch. I know I said lying twice, that's how much she irritates me. When did she go shopping for this stupid video, I need the sleuths on here to get to work and catch her in this god damn lie. I am only watching this video because I need to see how fast she "healed". I go back to work on Thursday and I still have to take it easy for a couple days, I certainly don't have the energy to go to fucking Home Goods and make videos! SHE'S A FUCKING BIG FAT DISGUSTING LIAR.

And her MERCH?! LOLLLL!!!!!! When she said "my graphic designer Sidney" I laughed - the image is a fucking joke. Whoever that "designer" is must have read one photoshop tutorial and went to work on that garbage. I can make that image in 15 minutes. I took a year of graphic design classes and that basic ass image is something you learn to do in the very first class. There is nothing extra about it. It's literally four layers of images with a basic font. I hate her.

And here is her disgusting caked on face and her aging face. I turned 42 last month and my face has barely any signs of aging yet. She probably got all those marks and wrinkles from scowling at vegetables and exercise and good choices.

Lily_111
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lily_111 »

Her merch is so tacky!
Its not creative and also most people don’t want to wear something with someone’s face on it!
She could’ve created something inspiring but i guess she doesn’t care and just want the easy way to make money!
:HK:

ChesterCheeto
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by ChesterCheeto »

BettyCupcake wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:22 am
She just was not sick. I'm sorry I fucking refuse to believe her. I'm finally feeling better and it's been 9 days. I'm STILL on antibiotics and while I did not have the energy to party with losers like she did, I certainly went on social media here and there and read here and watched tv and shit, so she purposely PURPOSELY avoided her social media to gain sympathy and create drama around her fake ass illness. THIS BITCH. This lying fat gross filthy lying ignorant uneducated stunted dumb bitch. I know I said lying twice, that's how much she irritates me. When did she go shopping for this stupid video, I need the sleuths on here to get to work and catch her in this god damn lie. I am only watching this video because I need to see how fast she "healed". I go back to work on Thursday and I still have to take it easy for a couple days, I certainly don't have the energy to go to fucking Home Goods and make videos! SHE'S A FUCKING BIG FAT DISGUSTING LIAR.

And her MERCH?! LOLLLL!!!!!! When she said "my graphic designer Sidney" I laughed - the image is a fucking joke. Whoever that "designer" is must have read one photoshop tutorial and went to work on that garbage. I can make that image in 15 minutes. I took a year of graphic design classes and that basic ass image is something you learn to do in the very first class. There is nothing extra about it. It's literally four layers of images with a basic font. I hate her.

And here is her disgusting caked on face and her aging face. I turned 42 last month and my face has barely any signs of aging yet. She probably got all those marks and wrinkles from scowling at vegetables and exercise and good choices.

I honestly think she gets off on the power trip of “hiring” other people - graphic designers, gardeners, closet installers. It feeds her ego as this rich YouTuber and is more distraction from her ever apparent weight gain.

If she would have gone to Portland, that would have actually been interesting content, assuming she didn’t fart around the local targets and chain restaurants all day. I’ve always wanted to go there. But she shit the bed on that.

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

Her merch should have been cute sayings like "Slay Bells" with a cute icon and font. No one wants people's faces on their clothing for the most part especially a Youtuber. Alex take no from David Dobrik or someone.
Alex comment.JPG
As she expand her shoulders look more and more manly...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

Post by Guest »

She is deranged putting out that "exclusive vlogmas merch." Who the hell would buy that?? I think this is all a display for Yar. Since they sit side by side "working" together, she now has to come up with shit to be doing to pretend to be productive and successful and hustling.

Yogadog
Debater
Debater

Post by Yogadog »

I've just never seen merch with a YouTuber's face on it before. Why?

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

BettyCupcake wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:22 am

let the hate flow through you, girl! :D your comment gave me a good old chuckle, thanks! god, i hate that mountain of lard so much aswell. the fact she still has so many mindless minions is depressing as fuck. guess it shows why society is going to hell :D

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

Return to “Learningtobefearless”