paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LearningtobeasadTargetsack - Part 27

Post by paperboats »

bullshii_detector wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:07 am
So in today’s podcast Pixie just equated the word “fat” to the the n word. As a black person I’m so appalled that they’d even connect the two. Alex and pixie along with other problematic white SJWs want to be so oppressed that they have to compare their struggles to racial inequalities. I’m so tired of it. Be a grown fucking woman and stop crying about the word fat you’re not in elementary school. This coddling culture is so frustrating and I’m sick of it. Being fat is not the same as being subjugated because you’re black or brown, periodt! It’s really insulting when the so called ‘fat acceptance’ movement peddlers try to equalize the two. You’re not oppressed you’re insecure! Let’s get this right, please!
i actually have no words. wow.
yarmayn, GET OUT!

cosmeticblonde
Informer
Informer

Post by cosmeticblonde »

This year Alex’s “vlogmas” will be more like Clog-mas.

Clogged arteries
Clogged sinuses
Clogged toilets

(sorry for the grossness but I mean seriously... 😂)

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

bullshii_detector wrote:
So in today’s podcast Pixie just equated the word “fat” to the the n word. As a black person I’m so appalled that they’d even connect the two. Alex and pixie along with other problematic white SJWs want to be so oppressed that they have to compare their struggles to racial inequalities. I’m so tired of it. Be a grown fucking woman and stop crying about the word fat you’re not in elementary school. This coddling culture is so frustrating and I’m sick of it. Being fat is not the same as being subjugated because you’re black or brown, periodt! It’s really insulting when the so called ‘fat acceptance’ movement peddlers try to equalize the two. You’re not oppressed you’re insecure! Let’s get this right, please!
Once more for the white privileged people in the back. Unreal...One is essentially a choice, and I say this as someone who could stand to lose weight myself. As a person who glows in the dark I feel terribly that such ignorance exists; my H is Hispanic and is told to go home, illegal once a week at least. He's been a citizen since birth, so yeah...
Does this idiot not realize this could hurt her business?! Money is all these dumb asses seem to care about.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by cuzisayso »

sassygoeswest wrote:
ECA0A8C1-AD29-42BC-BAF7-2A75640259D0.png
Her vlogmas merch!!! I actually can’t even handle how bad this is.
Those prices !!!!! :O who the fuck does she think she is?!?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

@ alex and your stupid ass mother

learningtogrowup
Informer
Informer

Post by learningtogrowup »

sassygoeswest wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:52 am
ECA0A8C1-AD29-42BC-BAF7-2A75640259D0.png

Who on earth would buy that crap?! I get the whole merch concept, but this is just narcissistic and awful.

yourepretty
Talker
Talker

Post by yourepretty »

I can’t see any of these merch pictures. Where can I find it?

BettyCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by BettyCupcake »

cuzisayso wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:40 am
sassygoeswest wrote:ECA0A8C1-AD29-42BC-BAF7-2A75640259D0.png

Those prices !!!!! :O who the fuck does she think she is?!?!?!

This is a whole other vlogger, but Jill - Miss Green Eyes - released her "collection" today and I honestly root for her, she's a hardworking single mom, but the prices of HER merch will leave you speechless. 30 dollars for a tumbler. I shit you not. THIRTY DOLLARS. My 8 dollar Ozark Trails tumblers have served me well for years now and a decal off etsy for a few bucks makes it cute.

Anyways back to Alex and her mom: I am appalled, the AUDACITY of these bitches comparing the N word to fat. I am finally speechless.

Lovinlife419
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lovinlife419 »

Hey ladies! So I’m watching Kellie’s Portland vlog and guess who was supposed to be there? Our very own LTBF!!! How do you plan a whole trip and then randomly get sick but not sick enough to host a party???? I would be furious if I were Kellie! I don’t think Alex wanted to be away from Yar. I’d bet money that this girls trip wasn’t planned pre-Bae and Alex didn’t want to go anymore... thoughts?

BettyCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by BettyCupcake »

Lovinlife419 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:06 am
Hey ladies! So I’m watching Kellie’s Portland vlog and guess who was supposed to be there? Our very own LTBF!!! How do you plan a whole trip and then randomly get sick but not sick enough to host a party???? I would be furious if I were Kellie! I don’t think Alex wanted to be away from Yar. I’d bet money that this girls trip wasn’t planned pre-Bae and Alex didn’t want to go anymore... thoughts?
This was discussed back a page or two. It's pretty much agreed here she faked being sick so she wouldn't have to go on the trip and then went silent for the week to make it look "real". Not a single person here believes she was sick let alone in the hospital.

Myusernameistoolong
Informer
Informer

Post by Myusernameistoolong »

I'm pretty sure Alex is the same size as Kellie now and wasn't ready to be "exposed" in her vlog and the way she can't control the way she edits and uploads videos that aren't on her channel, she prob had a major anxiety episode and turned her basic allergy head cold into something she can use to say she wasn't feeling good enough.
Thoughts on a product... [Insert any product name now] *It's everything!*

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

bullshii_detector wrote:
PREACH!!! Pixie and Alex are so dumb. As a fellow AA I'm always dumbfounded how other communities try to compare their fight against or slur against the black community to give it some validity or clout like STFU. Also Alex better educate herself before she goes making some brown babies...

Is Yar half black or just Hispanic? I cant decipher even checked out his brother's pages just looks like he's the nerdy brother.
disigney wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:02 am

@ alex and your stupid ass mother

I love John lol. He's hilarious :rofl:
Lovinlife419 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:06 am
Girl I watched it yesterday and nobody from Kellie's audience missed Alex. In fact they were so happy she brought Ju. All the comments were about Ju being their fave from her friend group. So fact of the matter is Kellie was better off not having Alex there.
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

Myusernameistoolong wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:50 am
I'm pretty sure Alex is the same size as Kellie now and wasn't ready to be "exposed" in her vlog and the way she can't control the way she edits and uploads videos that aren't on her channel, she prob had a major anxiety episode and turned her basic allergy head cold into something she can use to say she wasn't feeling good enough.
That's an interesting theory. And there's not that much difference in height
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

ChesterCheeto
Debater
Debater

Post by ChesterCheeto »

Yar yar made his Instagram public, maybe he’s getting fame hungry? Lots of military and workout pictures, nothing remotely resembling corndog’s lifestyle.

mmz777
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mmz777 »

Ew - her makeup bag is always so dirty looking and the makeup she posted as her favs...at least wipe it down you slob - ever seen her beauty blender?? 🤮

Post by Guest »

So much cringe on this weeks podcast. What in the actual hell is Nancy thinking comparing calling someone fat to something racist?? Then corndogs has no reaction to it whatsoever so one can assume she agrees. They're so delusional it's going to bite them in the ass putting this stuff out there publicly. When she's looking back editing how does she not realize this??
Then they proceed to have a conversation about "butt play" and how most men love it. Corndogs says she's never experienced that with her partner's . Nancy proceeds with corndogs dates mostly "black and brown people" and they usually don't like that. Wtf? So many levels of wrong with this.
I mean wow.
That for one isn't a conversation to have between a mother and her kids idc how old or close you are. So inappropriate and gross.

Unicorn18
Talker
Talker

Post by Unicorn18 »

why the fuck is her makeup always so disgusting?!?

Also didn’t she fake being sick during that plus size fashion event in NY a few months back?? Not really surprised she pulled the same shit to get out of Kellie’s Portland trip. Literally she’s so lucky to even have the option to go on these trips and she could have used them to her advantage, tried to do some kind of good with her privilege but no...

Post by Guest »

Kellie was very sweet about it in her vlog but I hope she has now kicked Alex's sorry, lazy ass all the way to the curb and never invites her anywhere again. Kellie takes amazing trips and the Portland house was no exception. Alex absolutely should feel inadequate and insecure around Kellie and her accomplished, ambitious, confident friends.

Nursetina0518
Talker
Talker

Post by Nursetina0518 »

Some gems before she gets to deleting
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

I CANNOT comprehend her head/face on this picture! She looks so odd now, it’s not normal. I know she’s heavily edited it but it just looks weird AF! She’s 3 times bigger than him, she looks so masculine and she is hunched over with no neck. WTF!

Mostly though.... The f***in caption gets me. Who says ‘babe’ after thanking someone for their service. Regardless of that she didn’t even thank everyone else - it is Veterans Day!

Return to “Learningtobefearless”