Learningtobeastage5clinger - Part 25

Alexandra Rodriguez
flopflop
Informer
Informer

Re: Learningtobeastage5clinger - Part 25

Post by flopflop »

I wonder who's been mowing her lawn. She definitely isn't doing it herself and if she hired someone you think they'd take care of those weeds too. She's probably got some poor family member doing it. Or it's a 2 ft tall overgrown mess.

Aude2731
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Aude2731 »

B[inthe]itch wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:58 pm

At last my love has come along?! Bitch you were engaged to get married a year ago with someone else? You haven’t waited for this guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is some ill-fitting hat! :?

How big of a head does she have?!?! ;)

[coward]
Learner
Learner

Post by [coward] »

OUR LADY CORNDOGS! ImageImageImageImageImage

[coward]
Learner
Learner

Post by [coward] »

flopflop wrote:I wonder who's been mowing her lawn. She definitely isn't doing it herself and if she hired someone you think they'd take care of those weeds too. She's probably got some poor family member doing it. Or it's a 2 ft tall overgrown mess.

She probably has her old, frail grandma mowing her lawn along with doing every other landscaping and pool cleaning duties. ImageImageImageImage

learningtogrowup
Informer
Informer

Post by learningtogrowup »

I wonder why we never see some people in her videos anymore, like Loey, her cousin Peter, that one bald guy (I forget his name). I know she is no longer friends with Mark though. She never does collabs anymore. And who knows what happened to her friendship with Kelly.

Post by Guest »

Bruh... Image

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

whodoievencarebutido
Informer
Informer

Post by whodoievencarebutido »

ISNT THIS THE SAME GARDEN ALAN FAKE PROPOSED TO HER THIS TIME LAST YEAR?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This twat needs therapy at this point. She's a delusional mess.

possession6
Informer
Informer

Post by possession6 »

Also, she can photoshop all she likes -- we can see how overweight she is from her face in that picture.

pandamaddy
Debater
Debater

Post by pandamaddy »

Her legs are tree trunks

moondawg626
Informer
Informer

Post by moondawg626 »

Why doesn’t she fold her sweaters? Like it’s not good to have knit sweaters like that hung up because they’ll lose their shape. She spends soooo much money on clothes but can’t be bothered to learn the basics on how to take care of them. Also I felt like her organization made no sense to me. The closet really didn’t have a flow and I felt like it could’ve been done much better

Ratchetho51
Learner
Learner

Post by Ratchetho51 »

moondawg626 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:37 am
Why doesn’t she fold her sweaters? Like it’s not good to have knit sweaters like that hung up because they’ll lose their shape. She spends soooo much money on clothes but can’t be bothered to learn the basics on how to take care of them. Also I felt like her organization made no sense to me. The closet really didn’t have a flow and I felt like it could’ve been done much better

I noticed that too. Sweaters should never be hung. And if they are hung they should be inside out. They are all going to have shoulder bumps from the hangers.
Maybe it’s just me, but all those shoes are like man sized. They look like they have had horse feet inside them and have molded to that shape. That’s all I see when I look at the shoes shelves.
Also, there needs to be a nice rug in the middle. Maybe something furry/shaggy. She can’t decorate for shit so I’m sure there will be no rug.
Lastly, do you see the air vent built into the drawer system under the window? Wth?

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

Ratchetho51 wrote:
moondawg626 wrote:

I noticed that too. Sweaters should never be hung. And if they are hung they should be inside out. They are all going to have shoulder bumps from the hangers.
Maybe it’s just me, but all those shoes are like man sized. They look like they have had horse feet inside them and have molded to that shape. That’s all I see when I look at the shoes shelves.
Also, there needs to be a nice rug in the middle. Maybe something furry/shaggy. She can’t decorate for shit so I’m sure there will be no rug.
Lastly, do you see the air vent built into the drawer system under the window? Wth?
That’s for the heat in the winter. There was probably already an existing duct/vent in that spot. It’s totally normal to have it built into the shelving like that

Post by Guest »

She truly looks like Oswald Cobblepot in that video and WTF is wrong with his face? Drake, my ass.

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

Ratchetho51 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:30 am
moondawg626 wrote:

....just gonna casually take the sweaters i have off the hangers in my closet.....some things are super basic and i fault YTers for them, others, i learn just as much from their ineptitude

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

No heels in her closet because miss piggy is obviously too fat to fit in them, let alone wear them out cause when you're fat you can't really walk in shoes like high heels or pumps, your feet start hurting after like 5 minutes of simple walk.
Besides that, her feet are always swollen so no surprise she can only wear ugly boots or sneakers.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

Learningtoblowthroughmoney

Broot
Learner
Learner

Post by Broot »

Her closet feels so cramped. Like so much stuff in such a small space. When the closet was empty I kinda liked it but with clothes it's way too full and messy looking.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

So first she claims that she looooves to work out
And now her all time favorite breakfast is just some scrambled eggs with avocado
Sure...

Post by Guest »

So whenever I see her new boo I’m can’t help but think no matter how sad I am from being single or unlucky in love, I’d rather die alone than settle like those two. I don’t need to have someone that badly.

BagLady95
Learner
Learner

Post by BagLady95 »

jcatix wrote: So whenever I see her new boo I’m can’t help but think no matter how sad I am from being single or unlucky in love, I’d rather die alone than settle like those two. I don’t need to have someone that badly.
I’m glad you realized that @jcatix. No man or woman is the answer to your needs. If you don’t know who you are, what you like and don’t like, etc, you will not find the right guy/girl for you. Keep learning, serving, and trying new things (clothing styles, hobbies, foods, etc.) Have fun while you are not responsible for a partner. :love2:

Alex has no clue who “Alex” is. She’s LearningtobeFearless bopo youtuber/podcaster/influencer. She’s Alexandra the soulful singer and daughter of Pixie/MamaFearless. She’s Alex, your bff wink wink. Now she’s the Bae of YarYar Binks. She hides each of these personalities under three layers of makeup, and she photoshops her body to non-recognition. Bleh.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”