Learningtoweardiapershorts - Part 24

Alexandra Rodriguez
paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Learningtoweardiapershorts - Part 24

Post by paperboats »

oh god, that ring D: i have somewhat of a phobia of having my limbs squeezed too hard (I HATE having my blood pressure taken or blood drawn, because of the arm sqeezing) so looking at that makes me almost sick. HOW can she look at that/ FEEL that and NOT freak out???

[coward]
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by [coward] »

Was just curious to see how much weight she has put on.... Dates are visible.

Ya know, it really is sad seeing someone going downhill.. I get it, she’s irritating because of the lies... but I kinda do feel bad for her. She obviously knows she’s put on weight, she knows she looks different and we all know she is super insecure at this point..... I feel like she has to keep up the facade of body positivity bc that’s what brings in the money. If she all of a sudden started being honest and saying she isn’t comfortable in her body, a lot of these sponsorships would be gone! I truly, truly hope she can become self aware and start to better her life/health and REALLY be a positive person in the plus community. Because that’s what a lot of us women, girls and guys need, someone to step up and say hey I’m not happy. I’m not comfortable anymore and I want you a change it. And LEARNTOBEBODYPOSITIVEAGAIN.

Anyways, rant over. It’s nearly 2am and I can’t sleep. lol

[coward]
Learner
Learner

Learningtoweardiapershorts - Part 24

Post by [coward] »

Sorry to double post..... 5 years ago.... I know a lot of you like to speculate her current weight..... well, here’s a great reference point.

I skipped through that video and she said she was able to fit in a size 14 at AE.

ImageImage

Also, I had to grab comparisons.

ImageImage

(PS I know 5 years is a lot of time, just posting as reference points..)

Post by Guest »

GlitterbugUsa wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:17 pm
I agree with what someone else said... She has no real mentor with common sense to help or at least that appears to help. Her Mom clearly doesn’t see the bigger picture otherwise she would not have encouraged her Daughter to purchase such an expensive house knowing the career she has is not guaranteed. Sure she might be making bank on sponsored ads now but nobody knows if that will be the case in 6 months, a year or 5 years from now. I cannot imagine a person with no qualifications, experience or even a trade to be able to get a day job that would pay for the mortgage, bills and upkeep on that house. Unless of course the theories are correct and she is a Cam Girl...

With the decorating it truly shows that she lives her life trying to be like other people. She mentioned Joanna Gaines, Khloe Kardashian etc. However what baffles me is that she has purchased super low end versions of what she things they have. On the flipside she has spent thousands of dollars buying Cartier jewelry and LV shit that doesn’t even look real on her anyway because she wears fast fashion.

Now on top of all of that she’s appears to have gotten herself a BF who is just along for the materialistic ride. She’s in for a massive shock when everything all comes to a head!
Okay theory what if the kids room she wasn’t showing is actually her cam girl room? :D

Post by Guest »

[coward] wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:45 pm
Was just curious to see how much weight she has put on.... Dates are visible.

Ya know, it really is sad seeing someone going downhill.. I get it, she’s irritating because of the lies... but I kinda do feel bad for her. She obviously knows she’s put on weight, she knows she looks different and we all know she is super insecure at this point..... I feel like she has to keep up the facade of body positivity bc that’s what brings in the money. If she all of a sudden started being honest and saying she isn’t comfortable in her body, a lot of these sponsorships would be gone! I truly, truly hope she can become self aware and start to better her life/health and REALLY be a positive person in the plus community. Because that’s what a lot of us women, girls and guys need, someone to step up and say hey I’m not happy. I’m not comfortable anymore and I want you a change it. And LEARNTOBEBODYPOSITIVEAGAIN.

I do also feel quite bad for her at times. I've lost over 20kgs twice and gained it back each time. Gaining weight (if you're that heavy) really really sucks. I can feel it in my knees, my ankles, even though I'm a loooot more active than her.

She could get really good sponsorships as well, for active wear etc. Most plus size influencers (even those as heavy as Alex) are way more active, they travel, they workout, they eat muuuuch healthier etc. That's no reason not to lose weight. As Long as she doesn't accept a weight watchers or like one of those skinny Teas sponsorships, she can totally still be part of the Body positive influencers even if she works out and eats a lot healthier. Body positivity isn't about living unhealthy and never changing anything. It is a movement against the discrimination of fat People (especially fat poc).

I don't really think she is a particularly Body positive account. She is no activist of any sort. Just being fat and not losing weight does not make you a part of the movement. She complains about discrimination, yes, but she isn't in any form active or inspiring and she never ever Shares any interesting accounts, campaigns etc.

Post by Guest »

banani wrote:
[coward] wrote: Was just curious to see how much weight she has put on.... Dates are visible.

I do also feel quite bad for her at times. I've lost over 20kgs twice and gained it back each time. Gaining weight (if you're that heavy) really really sucks. I can feel it in my knees, my ankles, even though I'm a loooot more active than her.

She could get really good sponsorships as well, for active wear etc. Most plus size influencers (even those as heavy as Alex) are way more active, they travel, they workout, they eat muuuuch healthier etc. That's no reason not to lose weight. As Long as she doesn't accept a weight watchers or like one of those skinny Teas sponsorships, she can totally still be part of the Body positive influencers even if she works out and eats a lot healthier. Body positivity isn't about living unhealthy and never changing anything. It is a movement against the discrimination of fat People (especially fat poc).

I don't really think she is a particularly Body positive account. She is no activist of any sort. Just being fat and not losing weight does not make you a part of the movement. She complains about discrimination, yes, but she isn't in any form active or inspiring and she never ever Shares any interesting accounts, campaigns etc.
I agree. It's more of a beauty account now, if anything.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

To be honest, I do think she's depressed. She lost interest in doing anything fun in her vlogs. It's the same shit, over and over, which tends to happen when you're depressed. I get in a habit of things when I'm dealing with a bad episode of depression where I'm in a horrid slump. I'm a creature of habit on auto pilot, and she has those attributes.

She also seems to make decisions haphazardly, like dating some guy and rushing it, and buying a house. When you're depressed, you don't have clarity and make decisions without a real plan or thought. When I'm dealing with it, I steer clear of making big decisions and whatnot, because I'm not in the right frame of mind.

Target, Target, Target. She buys so much superfluous shit, and I used to do the same thing. I shopped impulsively to cheer myself up when I'm down, and lemme tell you how serious that is. I'm not going to disclose details of my story, but at the rate she's going, she'll end up having to file bankruptcy. Having depression and pacifying it by impulse purchases is a dangerous, slippery slope. If she's still seeing a Therapist, they should be helping her. Impulse shopping of that magnitude is an actual addiction.

You can tell she's not happy. She puts up a great front, but I can see it in her eyes that she isn't happy like she used to be. All photoshop shit talk aside, I hope she gets help before she spirals even worse.

Maybe it's just me, but I've struggled with treatment resistant major depressive disorder since I was a teen, and I see a lot of my old (and some residual) habits in her.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

jcatix wrote:
GlitterbugUsa wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:17 pm
I agree with what someone else said... She has no real mentor with common sense to help or at least that appears to help. Her Mom clearly doesn’t see the bigger picture otherwise she would not have encouraged her Daughter to purchase such an expensive house knowing the career she has is not guaranteed. Sure she might be making bank on sponsored ads now but nobody knows if that will be the case in 6 months, a year or 5 years from now. I cannot imagine a person with no qualifications, experience or even a trade to be able to get a day job that would pay for the mortgage, bills and upkeep on that house. Unless of course the theories are correct and she is a Cam Girl...

With the decorating it truly shows that she lives her life trying to be like other people. She mentioned Joanna Gaines, Khloe Kardashian etc. However what baffles me is that she has purchased super low end versions of what she things they have. On the flipside she has spent thousands of dollars buying Cartier jewelry and LV shit that doesn’t even look real on her anyway because she wears fast fashion.

Now on top of all of that she’s appears to have gotten herself a BF who is just along for the materialistic ride. She’s in for a massive shock when everything all comes to a head!
Okay theory what if the kids room she wasn’t showing is actually her cam girl room? :D
Holy shit that’s an AMAZING theory!!

bobsfries
Learner
Learner

Post by bobsfries »

She could be on medications like birth control, antidepressants, steroids etc and have something like PCOS that could explain the weight gain. I'm not excusing her, but medication can f you over unless you are diligent with your diet and exercise. Weight loss with medication is possible of course but it's hard and she must just be okay with herself. But then why photoshop yourself thinner?

Also if she wasn't plus size, she might not be as popular?

hollywood
Talker
Talker

Post by hollywood »

She could get so many good sponsorships when losing weight too, as said in a post above. Other than hellofresh she could easily get one of those meal delivery things where they sort the calories for you!
A video on your workout playlist! Hell, a video on you and “bae” together at the gym competing! Something cute or for once thought out!
If I had all of the resources she has...

[coward]
Learner
Learner

Post by [coward] »

bobsfries wrote:She could be on medications like birth control, antidepressants, steroids etc and have something like PCOS that could explain the weight gain. I'm not excusing her, but medication can f you over unless you are diligent with your diet and exercise. Weight loss with medication is possible of course but it's hard and she must just be okay with herself. But then why photoshop yourself thinner?

Also if she wasn't plus size, she might not be as popular?
Exactly, she’s not comfortable with herself.

bobsfries
Learner
Learner

Post by bobsfries »

Then she should change and stop making probably 90% of the people who watch her think that they are way bigger than they are. I hate the scheming photoshop shit she and all the others do.

Post by Guest »

bobsfries wrote:Then she should change and stop making probably 90% of the people who watch her think that they are way bigger than they are. I hate the scheming photoshop shit she and all the others do.
I agree. If you wanna promote self love, you gotta practice it too. Stop photo shopping your pics and walk the talk.

I remember how shitty I felt when I got into makeup and these influencers/MUA looked so flawless. Then, I realized how fucking fake most of it is. I post my MOD for fun or whatever without filtering it to look perfect. No one is perfect, and I had to go through years of beating myself up over my blending and whatnot. Creating false images really fucks with people.

I was so hard on myself until I realized that even makeup imperfections were photoshopped. When I saw this, I about shit myself. It reminds me a lot of what she's doing.Image

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Hate to be the armchair psych but she won't lose weight/change behavior until she addresses her underlying issues. With everyone around her patting her ass that won't happen any time soon.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Post by Guest »

MissDelusional wrote:Hate to be the armchair psych but she won't lose weight/change behavior until she addresses her underlying issues. With everyone around her patting her ass that won't happen any time soon.
Nancy is totally an enabler, too. She probably made up for her Dad's wrong doing by buying Alex whatever she wanted aka food and materialistic items.

23bob23
Learner
Learner

Post by 23bob23 »

Unicorn18 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:10 pm

She was so pretty in this video! 4 years ago :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And her voice was lovely and crisp, easy to listen to. Her gravelly voice now is hard for me to listen to, partly because I think she's putting it on because she thinks its sexy or something :barf:

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

Bewbsmagoo wrote:
MissDelusional wrote:Hate to be the armchair psych but she won't lose weight/change behavior until she addresses her underlying issues. With everyone around her patting her ass that won't happen any time soon.
Nancy is totally an enabler, too. She probably made up for her Dad's wrong doing by buying Alex whatever she wanted aka food and materialistic items.

sadly, when watching my 600lb life and shows similar, 95% of the people on those shows can pinpoint back to childhood abuse and trauma and the use of food for comfort, and those habits carried into adulthood. instead of getting alex any mental help, didn't nancy take her to mexico for underage weight loss surgery? that just shows where the priorities were - all with the outward, not with the inward. and it's very sad. and a lot of people can get by for awhile but then once their in their 20s or so, the trauma resurfaces. unless it's worked through and she learns coping habits, nothing will change. seeing these photos, my heart does go out for her. it must be very discouraging to have so much to lose that you can't help but think 'what's the point.' girl, i've been there! you just have to take the baby steps. and if you can't do that, kick yourself in the butt to make some massive changes. life is too short and fleeing to be living the way she is. she's uncomfortable and miserable. she is such a pretty girl, not that that's the end-all be-all of anything, but she is genuinely very pretty. she has money. she can travel and explore the world, meet new people. she has so many opprotunities open to her. and it's just sad that this is what it's become.

those car pics genuinely remind me of ALR vlogging in the car on the way to her beloved orange chicken. what both these girls need is a support system. it's so sad to me that that's lacking in their lives

whodoievencarebutido
Informer
Informer

Post by whodoievencarebutido »

I dont understand how any of us could ever feel sorry for her at this point. Shes a bitch! Like, have you ever seen her interactions with anyone online? Even to stans? Shes a selfish, mean, vapid person these days. Shes truly terrible because of her consumeristic lifestyle. Shes just a raging c u next tuesday. There comes a time in life that you decide to take all of the things you've gone through and either let it define you OR YOU CHANGE. This warthog will never change if it's not coming from a subscription box.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Yup, nailed it.
It's true.
Even back in 2014 she admitted she gets depressed and has food issues and all that. She def needs help but won't get it so we just sit back eating popcorn and enoy the show Image

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

I noticed her Pinterest handle on one of the screenshots. Guess who’s been updating her WEDDING BOARD in the past week! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :roll

https://pin.it/pjwlhflkdanisr

Return to “Learningtobefearless”