LearningToSupportYourPancakeTits - Part 21

Alexandra Rodriguez

Re: LearningToSupportYourPancakeTits - Part 21

Post by Guest »

Things that would actually push Alex out of her comfort zone: not eating out for a week, reading a book instead of watching TV, going to church, volunteering at a shelter, completing a college course. Trying to force people to look at your fat isn't any kind of accomplishment. It's like she's regressing in maturity.

Whitewolf34
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Whitewolf34 »

Completing a college course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Elizabeth537 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:38 am
disigney wrote:Image

everything about this picture makes me uncomfortable lmao

Is that foundation in the front of her hair or is it turning orange?
I agree.. sooooo much wrong with this pic lol

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
She looks like she just came back from a "tough mudder" completion but obvi she doesnt excercise but oooh that face looks filthy

Post by Guest »

Mischievous Gossiper wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:06 pm
Her make up looked so much better a few years ago did all that Cosmetic school training vanish ???

I feel like she will end up getting a nose job soon idk why she keeps doing that to it with her make up.
Her face would look even bigger if she got a nose job lol

Post by Guest »

pandamaddy wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:24 pm
This video was so bizarre! If I saw a size 2 doing this stuff I'd still be like WTF.

WHYYYYYYY are you in a bathing suit in a LIBRARY???
She has to sensationalize everything she does in the Hope's of going viral. What a buffoon anus mouth and all

yourepretty
Talker
Talker

Post by yourepretty »

Flashface wrote:
Elizabeth537 wrote:
disigney wrote:Image

Is that foundation in the front of her hair or is it turning orange?
I agree.. sooooo much wrong with this pic lol

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
She looks like she just came back from a "tough mudder" completion but obvi she doesnt excercise but oooh that face looks filthy
She looks like a man in drag.

Post by Guest »

disigney wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:08 am

Eeeek! That white highlight and brown patch of contour are so obviously photoshopped. Lookin like a drag queen. She'll delete this one soon because the insta comments are less than flattering.

Idkwhatimdoinghere
Learner
Learner

Post by Idkwhatimdoinghere »

So I have a theory. I think her video is kind of sponsored and that’s why she delayed it , she just posted an ad for target on her Instagram and she posted the same suit a few days as a n ad 🧐

leyak
Learner
Learner

Post by leyak »

I have lurked for so long and finally had to register because this girl is so crazy. I don't understand how she can make videos saying that she's so lonely and depressed when she lives on her own, and then buys a 5 bedroom house on her own. She's definitely in waaaaayyyyy too deep. She'll ride this new house and target swimsuit sponsor thing for a little while and then crash.

Also, Gabbie Hanna popped up for me with an "I Bought a House/Empty House Tour" video. I don't usually watch her (because she is pretty annoying), but checked out the video and her approach to buying a house is what Alex should have done. She has legit plans for every room (podcast studio, gym, office, guest room, etc) whereas Alex just seems to be planning for 5 bedrooms or 4 bedrooms/office. Gabbie's had her keys for a while now and hasn't rushed out to furnish the entire house. And Gabbie mentioned arranging collaborations with YouTubers who do interior design to decorate the rooms in her home. I'd be interested to compare Alex and Gabbie's new home videos to see how much Alex gets "inspiration" from Gabbie and copies her videos.
Last edited by leyak on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Amoviebuffhere
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Amoviebuffhere »

MissXmasBaby wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:20 pm
Amoviebuffhere wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:01 pm
tempuse92 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:58 pm
She keeps saying “we closed”. I’m wondering if her mom helped her out.
Well I looked at her mortgage and she did sign alone as sole owner. And she borrowed $567,000. Looks like a 30 year mortgage. I don’t know about her dad helping her. I don’t know his money situation but do y’all think her mom has money? She doesn’t look/act like it to me but neither does Alex!🤷🏻‍♀️
Just curious how you’re able to see that information? Can anyone look that info up?

Sorry I haven’t been back on since I posted this. Yes you can go online into the county and look at register of deed and see the deed and the mortgage!

fupacabra
Informer
Informer

Post by fupacabra »

Homegirl has a whole-ass pool in her own backyard and STILL can't be bothered to introduce some fresh content for an ad. She posts this stale vacation picture instead?? How can you throw away an opportunity from TARGET?? I don't worship Target quite like Corndogs does but I can recognize it's a huge company that's accessible for many as far as location/cost. She's a Grade A Dumbass. Truly stupid for burning bridges with companies like Target, Tampax, etc... And stupid for burning bridges with her previous followers. 😑

Editing to add on:
She acts as if she's so exhausted all the time from "work". Reading over that caption, I'd believe that paragraph was truly difficult for her to write. For someone who has the vocabulary of a 13 year old who only watches the "trending" page on YouTube, this must have taken a while to put together. It's still garbage, though. Get a day job, you lazy butt.

bruschi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bruschi »

Lily_111 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:50 am
I’m so done with her stupid minions calling her BRAVE???
Are you kidding me!!!
Walking around half naked is brave now?????
How dare they just throw that word around when all she did was walk around in a ridiculously small sized swimsuit WHILE getting paid to do it!!
some white feminists are just ridiculous and think everything they are doing should be applauded for even if it's crossing the line!!
But hey, at least she said “i hope i don’t scare her”
She knows that people would be mortified to see her walking around looking like that
YES. Countless people won't swim in a public space or take their shorts/shirt off at a beach because they hate their bodies. They literally apologize every day for taking up space and constantly try to shrink their presence in accordance with societal expectations, yet still go to work (at multiple jobs), attend school, and care for their families (sometimes alone). That is bravery. Getting paid to prance around in a bathing suit isn't fearless, nor is it body positivity. It's exhibitionism fed by capitalism. Instead of wanting everyone to look at her and commend her "bravery," she could be supporting other women in finding comfort with their own bodies. I'm not going to slam anyone for their weight nor comment on their size, it's just not how I roll. I will say that if she is in fact "learning to be fearless," that should include learning to show herself for who she is, minus the photoshop and only posting flattering angles. If she wants to use her platform as a body positive "influencer," embracing and depicting her body in its reality instead of as an image she wants to portray is the first step on supporting other women through their own journeys. How can someone preaching body positivity be so hell bent on manipulating her body on social media? It's counterintuitive and hypocritical.

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

B[inthe]itch wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:53 am

She does not look this obese in her IG photos. Fucking hell

slaton sister vibes for real.

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

these spot the difference games are getting hard y'all!!

sorry for using your screen grab, but i just needed to post a sidebyside.

(also, hiii. i'm new to this thread! i used to watch alex years and years ago. i liked her personality and enjoyed seeing someone i could relate to on youtube. i've recently rediscovered her and oh my lanta. what in the world has happened to her?!?!? there's no more relating going on here. wow. i am just genuinely so appalled.)

The_Irish_Soprano
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by The_Irish_Soprano »

Hey beautiful ladies!
Long time lurker (have posted once or twice before a long time ago). But over the past few months I have completely stopped watching Alex’s “content”, and it has done wonders for my mental health and body image. Last year I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and then beat it, only to relapse less than a month later, so my life has just been utter hell. On top of everything and due to the constant being on steroids for 18 months, and not being able to work out like I used to, I have gained some weight. I use to wear around a size 8 but now I’m around a 12/14, and I am honestly so glad I cut Alex out of my life when I did because, I’m already depressed enough about gaining weight, I don’t need to see some fake confident bitch lie to my face and tell me she’s only one size larger than me, when I have already struggled with body dysmorphia and bulimia before I ever even came across her channel in the good ol’ days when she lived in her mom’s attic and not every single post was some cheesy infomercial trying to sell me shit. I cannot stand her. She is probably hurting so many young and impressionable girls, it’s so fucking sad. And can we also talk about the cat she had and then abandoned when she lived in Boston? Cause shit that gets me fired up.

This is a real size 14...

Also thinking about starting a YouTube channel chronicling my life as a cancer patient/survivor- being an “in-betweenie” sized girl, and the shit that I have to go through with that, plus losing weight as someone who is going through cancer treatment, and still being pumped with steroids? Sound interesting to anyone???

Whitewolf34
Informer
Informer

LearningToSupportYourPancakeTits - Part 21

Post by Whitewolf34 »

I know her weight gain has been discussed million times here but holy cow.... she no longer has a freaking neck!!!!!!!!no longer has (somewhat) a body shape there no way she feels good, about caring all that extra weight she gained

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

The_Irish_Soprano wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:44 pm
Hey beautiful ladies!
Long time lurker (have posted once or twice before a long time ago). But over the past few months I have completely stopped watching Alex’s “content”, and it has done wonders for my mental health and body image. Last year I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and then beat it, only to relapse less than a month later, so my life has just been utter hell. On top of everything and due to the constant being on steroids for 18 months, and not being able to work out like I used to, I have gained some weight. I use to wear around a size 8 but now I’m around a 12/14, and I am honestly so glad I cut Alex out of my life when I did because, I’m already depressed enough about gaining weight, I don’t need to see some fake confident bitch lie to my face and tell me she’s only one size larger than me, when I have already struggled with body dysmorphia and bulimia before I ever even came across her channel in the good ol’ days when she lived in her mom’s attic and not every single post was some cheesy infomercial trying to sell me shit. I cannot stand her. She is probably hurting so many young and impressionable girls, it’s so fucking sad. And can we also talk about the cat she had and then abandoned when she lived in Boston? Cause shit that gets me fired up.

This is a real size 14...

Also thinking about starting a YouTube channel chronicling my life as a cancer patient/survivor- being an “in-betweenie” sized girl, and the shit that I have to go through with that, plus losing weight as someone who is going through cancer treatment, and still being pumped with steroids? Sound interesting to anyone???

Oh my gosh. I don’t know what to say apart from I’m so sorry for what you’re going through now and have been through previously.

I would definitely watch your journey on YouTube! BTW - You ooze confidence in that picture you posted.

Wishing you all the best. :love2:

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

Return to “Learningtobefearless”