Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningtogiveaNutrafuck - Part 20

Post by couldhavesizeddown »

Flashface wrote:
20190611_023632.jpg
On Alex insta pic her left hand looks like a vagine or like a rooted trunk, or a lobster claw
20190611_024931.jpg
Our brains are wired to sort things out and make errors like these make sense in accordance to what we know about anatomy so it will autocorrect images without us noticing unless you are paying close attention
She’s her very own crab boil Image Image someone get her a vat of butter, STAT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

couldhavesizeddown
Learner
Learner

Post by couldhavesizeddown »

Okay do you guys remember shicurves or shian whatever her name was? She was some Canadian chick who claimed to be a 3X but was really like a size 28 and lied about everything and just had awful content then she just disappeared off youtube one day?

Alex is getting soooo close to looking just like her....& Miss IWannaBeCornDogs, Gabriella Fortunato.

There is no way IN HELL this girl is a size 16/18, especially at 5’7 which isn’t even that short. When I was a size 18 (at5’10) so a little taller(also as a teenager so forever ago lmao) I was a true size 18 because I was a size fit model for a few months and I looked at least 50lbs smaller than her....those were the days

Really makes me wonder now I’m at a size 22 how fucking gigantically massive I must look now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucy_123
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucy_123 »

I remember seeing a video on SRV. She tried on bathing suits from amazon. She tried on this beautiful blue Wij flower pattern swimsuit. She had on an xl. She said it was too tight, but told us that if we were smaller then her, an xl would perfectly fit. Since I am smaller than SRV I ordered the same swimsuit in an xl. Turned out it was too big for me. I returned it for a large. It now fits perfectly. These influencers really mess with you head

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

new thread, guys: viewtopic.php?f=562&t=36416

the walrus keeps the threads moving faaaast

Return to “Learningtobefearless”