possession6
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningtogiveaNutrafuck - Part 20

Post by possession6 »

Ok, who did this? :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pinkbikini88
Talker
Talker

Post by Pinkbikini88 »

possession6 wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:14 am
Alex why don't you prove that you can actually fit size 18? Maybe we will believe you ๐Ÿ˜‘

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LearningtogiveaNutrafuck - Part 20

Post by cuzisayso »

Everythingstaken wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HOLY. SHIT.

The size of her!!!
The neck, the gut,the short stumpy bowlegged legs that she always stretches out trying to look 6โ€™2 :O
And omg she is just showing nipple in multiple frames... she is so fucking desperate
She is laughable.

moondawg626
Informer
Informer

Post by moondawg626 »

Pinkbikini88 wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:20 am
possession6 wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:14 am
Alex why don't you prove that you can actually fit size 18? Maybe we will believe you ๐Ÿ˜‘
She literally belives if she can put it on thatโ€™s her size. Doesnโ€™t matter if it cuts off her circulation or the zipper wonโ€™t go all the way up, if she squeeze into it that means it fits. So she probably does have size 18 pants but they donโ€™t look good or flattering

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

thread name suggestions? im barely reading but i wanna make sure to make a new thread <3

HereForTheParty
Learner
Learner

Post by HereForTheParty »

Hey! So Iโ€™m making a new video, Iโ€™ve tried looking through for the comments but there are just so many threads and pages ๐Ÿ˜‚. If any of you have any of her snarky responses to innocent comments on her content/social media handy, could you post some here for me? And any video that sticks out with prime examples of narcissism. Thanks!

deathfaceginny
Learner
Learner

Post by deathfaceginny »

Ok so I'm new here but I can't just keep quiet anymore, this girl has gone off the rails. I have been watching her for 5+ years now and used to genuinely like her but her lying about her size this past year or so has really fucked me up with my own issues of body dysmorphia like a lot of other girls on here. I used to read the threads here bc you guys kept me in check and reminded me that she was lying about her size and photoshopping but goddamn she has fully lost her mind now. Her nipples are full on out in this video. What the fuck is she thinking???

Edited to add: if thats "just self tanner" then where the fuck are your actual nipples girl bc if those aren't them then you may not have nipples???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

wordydaysjazzynights wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:01 am
green_eyez19 wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:40 am
Pinkbikini88 wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:28 am
wordydaysjazzynights wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:04 am
Haven't been on here in a looonnngg time. But this new haul is just wow. I stopped watching a lot of plus sized people because I got pregnant, had a baby, only gained 10 lbs during pregnancy, and have lost 30 so far 7 weeks out (shooting for 30 more), so I'm not really plus sized anymore and spend most of what little YT time I have now dedicated to people working on bettering themselves, but her new try-on haul came up in my recommendations and in the 9-12 months I haven't watched her, she's gotten even bigger yet is still lying about her size. I was a 16 at my heaviest and I never looked anywhere near her. I know every body type is different and I don't carry my weight in my waist/belly like she does, but she's not a 18/20. I know a girl who carries her weight similarly and is about Alex's size and is definitely not a 18/20.
I'm not plus sized either and never been. I don't know how I ended up watching Alex but I did like her then.
I think it's a good thing to have variety in the YouTubers I watch. I watch skinny girls, mainly in the luxury purse segment ( my weakness lol), I watch girls my size and I watch girls like Alex because a big b*tch can still slay and give me inspiration for my wardrobe
I'm all up in the luxury purse community, lol. They're my weakness as well. There are a lot of stylish plus sized girls on YT, but Alex is not one. Her size is her size, but she could attempt to dress better for it. I think looking nice and dressing for your body type is important in my life, so I'm thrown off when someone puts on something that clearly doesn't work for them. Like what was that neon green (? can't remember that fast) bikini top? I think she's doing this for more views. I have a hard time believing she's comfortable enough wearing that out in real life since she photoshops on social media and lies about her size.
She's putting those clothes on for the videos and then they're gone. She stays in leggings and an oversized T-shirt.
That PLT haul is a disgrace. I know that I wouldn't leave the house looking like that.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

If my boobs rested on my keg of a stomach I, at the very latest, would realize that it's time to lay off the fork. Her face is totally distorted by fat. She's getting those Asian almond shaped eyes without being Asian.

Thechair
Learner
Learner

Post by Thechair »

she 100% needs to wear a bra, or else her boobs just melt into her belly. there is barely a distinction between boobs and belly in the white, pink, and black tops.

ChesterCheeto
Debater
Debater

Post by ChesterCheeto »

Was she always bowlegged? If not, that would be a huge effing wake up call for me. Her knees are literally being forced inward by all the extra weight.

_finncash
Debater
Debater

Post by _finncash »

That mustard top ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Wow ... and lol at her saying she carries most of her weight in her stomach ๐Ÿ™„ and how is she getting such an angle? What is her camera on, her fridge?

frozenpineapple310
Lurker
Lurker

Post by frozenpineapple310 »

I can't get over how bad that haul was. I'm all for girls wearing what they want no matter their size, but Jesus, have some self awareness. Everyone (regardless of their size!!) is going to come across clothes that are just ill fitting and unflattering, and should be able to look in the mirror and realize it doesn't look good. But I guess according to Alex, if she can squeeze into it, it's a good look :roll:

[coward]
Learner
Learner

Post by [coward] »

ChesterCheeto wrote: โ†‘
Mon May 20, 2019 2:50 pm
This bitch gets a house for doing shit all except being a lazy blob, and still feels the need to whine and cry on Instagram because she doesnโ€™t have a boyfriend.

But hey, maybe the house (and 2847373th move) will finally be the thing that makes her happy. Just like the BMW. Just like the new furniture. Just like the engagement. Just like the cat. Just like the Louis Vuitton and Gucci bags. Just like the $500 roses. Just like...

What happened to the cat she had at the one apartment in Boston?? Some how I missed what happened or when she got rid of it??

JenniferKatt
Learner
Learner

Post by JenniferKatt »

Everythingstaken wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:37 am

Instagram vs. Reality

Arggg๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜I don't understand why she posts unflattering photos. She's a pretty girl but the weight gain is hiding her cuteness. Does she truly know how she looks? What if she is mentally blinded? No She lies so She knows. ๐Ÿ˜‘ She needs counseling I'm not being mean. She is so different now. The breakup warped her. She needs to get herself back.
Last edited by JenniferKatt on Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

[coward]
Learner
Learner

Post by [coward] »

deathfaceginny wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:31 am
Ok so I'm new here but I can't just keep quiet anymore, this girl has gone off the rails. I have been watching her for 5+ years now and used to genuinely like her but her lying about her size this past year or so has really fucked me up with my own issues of body dysmorphia like a lot of other girls on here. I used to read the threads here bc you guys kept me in check and reminded me that she was lying about her size and photoshopping but goddamn she has fully lost her mind now. Her nipples are full on out in this video. What the fuck is she thinking???

Edited to add: if thats "just self tanner" then where the fuck are your actual nipples girl bc if those aren't them then you may not have nipples???

Her nipples point toward the ground, on the bottom of her boobs. As you can see, she pulled it up on her left boob. The right boob you can see the outline of the nipple in the green top.... that brown mark peaking out of the top looks like a bruise.

Editing to add, when you have no boobs but are overweight, they sag. If she were thin, she would probably be close to flat chested.

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

ok truly iโ€™m not being mean i am just genuinely (perhaps morbidly) curious. with a fupa like that, do you have to pick it up to go to the bathroom or have sex? like for real, does it get in the way of your hoo-ha??? do you have to clean underneath it in the shower?? seems so inconvenient!

MdnightWnd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MdnightWnd »

My eyes!!!! :o :barf:

I'm sorry but all of these look horrible. And she spent the majority of the video shaking and adjusting those saggy bags.

I wonder when she's going to get to deleting comments. Quite a few of them are not "Alex positive."

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LearningtogiveaNutrafuck - Part 20

Post by cuzisayso »

But she sweaaaars she doesnโ€™t use the spring app to stretch herself to be taller
Or elongate her legs

Last edited by cuzisayso on Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dexter[Mo]
Learner
Learner

Post by Dexter[Mo] »

Those outfits and that angle without a bra REALLY make her look like a linebacker.

Return to โ€œLearningtobefearlessโ€