Alexandra Rodriguez
Sassyass
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Learningtobeaninsufferabletwat - Part 19

Post by Sassyass »

I cant understand why everyone is still confused on the amount of money she is making.. You guys must not understand even a little bit how the money rolls in.. she literally makes money every single day.. 175K is not unrealistic

IG - 192K followers
YT: 374K subs
She averages anywhere from 20-50K views per video.
She LINKS almost daily- providing paid per click and commission links

ALL ENGAGEMENT IS GOOD ENGAGEMENT ( thumbs down, rude comments, shares) you get paid more from youtube from views and engagement more than the amount of subs you have.. to youtube any engagement is good engagement and she gets paid accordingly.
Each platform also pays differently and IG pays better per post in my opinion.

Social-blade is crazy inaccurate.. its based on ads only. nothing more nothing less. and its an estimate..

Similar status youtubers have admitted to making 5-12k PER sponsorship ( totaling around 250K lastyear and she does less sponsors then corndog )
Sponsorship's: some include continued profit for a certain amount of time based on engagement, traffic, and sales.

She does multiple sponsorships PER month between her platforms: lets be honest sometime multiple per week/day.. now times that over 1 year span. so lets assume at bare minimum she is making $2,500 total per week for the entire year thats like 150k Alone.. i used a modest number considering how much she links and the amount sponsorship's she does between both platforms, i would assume it is closer to 5k per week if you average out profit per month.

She doesnt show products in vlogs and IG on accident ( there are literally sites you apply to "show" a product and get paid) just simply showing or a quick mention -

STOP fooling yourself on the amount of money she actually makes.. SHE MAKES MONEY MONEY -- she may be stupid with her money but she MAKES MONEY..

based one her engagement she is not going down hill.. she still gets the view, she isnt gaining mass subs but people *even alot of us* make her money but simply watching a video or clicking a link..

fupacabra
Informer
Informer

Post by fupacabra »

For those who feel like she doesn't deserve it, I agree.

Just remember that you work hard while she builds what little she has on lies. She is deeply unhappy, emotionally unstable, extremely unhealthy, basic, boring, a follower, etc. Her goals and dreams are shallow and self centered, if she even really has any. This possible house is just another glob of spackle attempting to fill the void of so many things she's missing in her life.

marshmellyx3
Informer
Informer

Post by marshmellyx3 »

Omg pixie is actually on her podcast saying her daughter looks better in pictures than real life. Saying Alex looks mehhh in person LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

marshmellyx3 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:14 pm
Omg pixie is actually on her podcast saying her daughter looks better in pictures than real life. Saying Alex looks mehhh in person LMAO

what?? she really said that? the shade! what did alex say??

pandamaddy
Debater
Debater

Post by pandamaddy »

This house is yet another purchase she thinks will fill the happiness void in her unfulfilling life.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

vintagemolly
Learner
Learner

Post by vintagemolly »

I think she’s just a co-owner of the house. Pixie must have helped w the down payment as well. Probably she will be moving w Pixie back to this new house. Maybe her cousins as well?

Or who knows she might just rent it out for investment.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”