LearningThatAlanHasMovedOn - Part 15

TedsMom
Learner
Learner

Re: LearningThatAlanHasMovedOn - Part 15

Post by TedsMom » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:19 pm

rebeez wrote:
B[inthe]itch wrote:Can one of you PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAAASE......make a fake dating profile account on all the US dating apps and track her profile down?

I'm begging you please! We all need this!

Find her!
Lol I’d love to see her tinder profile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did I miss something? How do we know she’s on a dating app?

Myusernameistoolong
Talker
Talker

Post by Myusernameistoolong » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:21 pm

She said in the comments she got the leggings in a 2X which translate on the size chart to an 18/20 and since they’re leggings they are forgiving so I wouldn’t doubt she reached to a 22 and is just squeezing into “smaller” sizes cause of the stretchy material.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:26 pm

TedsMom wrote:
rebeez wrote:
B[inthe]itch wrote:Can one of you PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAAASE......make a fake dating profile account on all the US dating apps and track her profile down?

Find her!

She said it a month or so ago. I tried to create fake accounts to find her but I'm in Australia so I only see what's in my country.
"I pride myself on being 110% honest with you guys" - Our Lady of Corndogs.

TedsMom
Learner
Learner

Post by TedsMom » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:12 pm

B[inthe]itch wrote:
TedsMom wrote:
rebeez wrote:

Find her!

She said it a month or so ago. I tried to create fake accounts to find her but I'm in Australia so I only see what's in my country.
Man I’m so curious to see what she says about herself in her profile. Like, what redeeming qualities can she use to make herself sound marketable? I’m also willing to bet that she lists all of the expectations she feels entitled to from a man and I doubt any man posessing those qualities would be remotely interested in her.

I wonder which profile picture she chose too.

SophieSoxoff
Talker
Talker

Post by SophieSoxoff » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:15 am

Here's my basic but absolute quandary.

Alex is (was) a pretty girl and appearance means a LOT to her. She is interested in hair, fashion, make up and looking good. In fact, that's what her 'Career' is based on.

So.

How can anyone who is SO into appearance neglect their weight on such a huge scale? To go to all that effort to get your angles right, hide your ever growing chin, photoshop pictures but fail to realise that the simplest thing in the world would be to EAT LESS AND MOVE MORE. It's not rocket science and yes, I know it's hard if you have an issue with food but surely it's a lot harder being miserable about your weight and going to endless measures to appear slimmer for your viewers?

The single biggest thing she needs to do is stop eating crap and get out and move. It doesn't have to be sweating it out at the gym every day, get out for brisk walks, take the stairs! Alex, instead of buying endless cheap, throwaway fashion, make up and expensive jewellery which is never going to make you feel better, invest in yourself and get off your butt!

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:27 am

love the new title :tu:

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:36 am

Been searching through POF for the last hour as it's the only one that let's me find people in other countries.....I don't think she's on it.

Could someone please try Tinder if in her area with a fake guy account?

And whatever other popular dating apps are out there?

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:44 am

SophieSoxoff wrote:Here's my basic but absolute quandary.

Alex is (was) a pretty girl and appearance means a LOT to her. She is interested in hair, fashion, make up and looking good. In fact, that's what her 'Career' is based on.

So.

How can anyone who is SO into appearance neglect their weight on such a huge scale? To go to all that effort to get your angles right, hide your ever growing chin, photoshop pictures but fail to realise that the simplest thing in the world would be to EAT LESS AND MOVE MORE. It's not rocket science and yes, I know it's hard if you have an issue with food but surely it's a lot harder being miserable about your weight and going to endless measures to appear slimmer for your viewers?

The single biggest thing she needs to do is stop eating crap and get out and move. It doesn't have to be sweating it out at the gym every day, get out for brisk walks, take the stairs! Alex, instead of buying endless cheap, throwaway fashion, make up and expensive jewellery which is never going to make you feel better, invest in yourself and get off your butt!
It's not the obesity that's the issue with Alex. It's the lies, deceit, the fakeness and arrogance that get worse the bigger she gets.

Alex is pretty fucked in the head let's face it. She's a fucking headcase that likes to run from her problems because she likes the easy way out.

Events have happened in her life and instead of dealing with her emotions, she's made friends with comfort foods. On top of that she is extremely poorly educated and ignorant so she doesn't really know the right foods to eat, she doesn't understand nutrition. She would rather have life threatening surgeries to lose the weight as to her, it's a quick fix that someone else can do for her.

I know it's frustrating to watch her and you want to throw a salad at her and tell her to lose the weight but she doesn't know the things that you do.

I'm in no way defending her.....but just saying that she's a dumb bitch who refuses to educate herself in order to help herself (and others).

SophieSoxoff
Talker
Talker

Post by SophieSoxoff » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:56 am

B[inthe]itch wrote:

So.

It's not the obesity that's the issue with Alex. It's the lies, deceit, the fakeness and arrogance that get worse the bigger she gets.

Alex is pretty fucked in the head let's face it. She's a fucking headcase that likes to run from her problems because she likes the easy way out.

Events have happened in her life and instead of dealing with her emotions, she's made friends with comfort foods. On top of that she is extremely poorly educated and ignorant so she doesn't really know the right foods to eat, she doesn't understand nutrition. She would rather have life threatening surgeries to lose the weight as to her, it's a quick fix that someone else can do for her.

I know it's frustrating to watch her and you want to throw a salad at her and tell her to lose the weight but she doesn't know the things that you do.

I'm in no way defending her.....but just saying that she's a dumb bitch who refuses to educate herself in order to help herself (and others).

TOTALLY agree with everything you've said here. It just baffles me how anyone so into looks can ignore the one thing that makes her look awful.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:59 am

SophieSoxoff wrote:
B[inthe]itch wrote:

So.

TOTALLY agree with everything you've said here. It just baffles me how anyone so into looks can ignore the one thing that makes her look awful.
I think she's delusional. All the editing of photos has gone to her head. It's like a strange form of body dysmorphia.

She's a fuckin idiot.

lolwhataf
Informer
Informer

Post by lolwhataf » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:13 am

B[inthe]itch wrote:Hi ladies! Sorry been too busy lately to be on here so just been catching up on everything now.

I thought I'd pair up Alex with her dream guys to see how they look together....ImageImage
Holy shit, next Mrs Grey here.
On a sad note: she wouldn't even fit in most of his supercars.

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:34 am

lolwhataf wrote:
B[inthe]itch wrote:Hi ladies! Sorry been too busy lately to be on here so just been catching up on everything now.

I thought I'd pair up Alex with her dream guys to see how they look together....ImageImage
Holy shit, next Mrs Grey here.
On a sad note: she wouldn't even fit in most of his supercars.

LOL I don't think Mr Grey would be taking her up in a plane to go gliding anytime soon either lol

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:06 am

if he paddled her ass once she'd jiggle into next week

lolwhataf
Informer
Informer

Post by lolwhataf » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:17 am

paperboats wrote:if he paddled her ass once she'd jiggle into next week
Mr Grey would be looking like Michelin man after a few days if Alex is the one responsible for their food choices

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:19 am

lolwhataf wrote:
paperboats wrote:if he paddled her ass once she'd jiggle into next week
Mr Grey would be looking like Michelin man after a few days if Alex is the one responsible for their food choices

The only positive dating him would be that Mr Grey would gag her so he wouldn't have to hear her irritating voice!

WCSaidSo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WCSaidSo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:55 am

So.

It’s honestly not that easy. I’ve been there. Being obese isn’t logical. Deciding to lose the weight isn’t just a black and white, logical choice. I have always cared about my appearance, done my hair, makeup, etc, but I let myself get up to 215-220 lbs. At that point, it hurt so bad to exercise! Suddenly, I snapped, so to speak, and began the necessary steps to lose all that weight. Anyway, there’s so much more to it, but something will have to finally trigger Alex. Hopefully that will happen before she’s done irreversible damage.
Basically here to throw thank-yous like confetti!!!

lolwhataf
Informer
Informer

Post by lolwhataf » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:21 am

WCSaidSo wrote:

So.

It’s honestly not that easy. I’ve been there. Being obese isn’t logical. Deciding to lose the weight isn’t just a black and white, logical choice. I have always cared about my appearance, done my hair, makeup, etc, but I let myself get up to 215-220 lbs. At that point, it hurt so bad to exercise! Suddenly, I snapped, so to speak, and began the necessary steps to lose all that weight. Anyway, there’s so much more to it, but something will have to finally trigger Alex. Hopefully that will happen before she’s done irreversible damage.
I agree. It's much more the psychological aspects that are hard to overcome.
My weight loss journey hasn't been successful until the moment I came to peace with myself mentally. I realized I don't have to check the scale every single day (and get frustrated because I only lost 100 grams), I don't have to follow any of those crash diets that make you gain more weight once you're off them, I don't have to lose 10 pounds a day.
I don't have to explain myself to other people, don't have to make excuses on why I am overweight. The ones in my life who really matter won't ask because they already know the truth and the struggle behind all that.
Alex needs to realize she doesn't have to pretend to be a certain size to be accepted.
I used to squeeze myself in one size smaller bacause I didn't want to accept that I'm an 18 and not a 16. Now I have no problem buying clothes that fit because size doesn't matter to me. The only thing that matters is that I feel comfortable and beautiful. As cliche like as it sounds, but size is just a number that does not define who you are as a person.
It's a vicious circle with Alex. She's depressed because she's overweight. And she's overweight because she's depressed. She needs to work on her mental issues first, once she's in a stable place she can move on to losing weight if that still matters to her. Social media can be a trigger to people like Alex and even myself. You see all these perfect images that society puts on us on a daily basis and makes us think we have to look like that or else we'll be unhappy. And it works! This is why social media are a toxic place for people who struggle with eating disorders. Of course there will be people who will cheer you up and have a positive impact on your personality, but let's be real, there are more toxic people than good ones.

TampaDoll
Learner
Learner

Post by TampaDoll » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:13 am

Ladies, we have a workout routine video. Our Lady of Corndogs has definitely noticed us. A part of me feels really bad because I would hate to have a message board of people dedicated to trashing me, but I'd probably self reflect and wouldn't act like she does in the first place...

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:20 am

Holy hell.

I feel a commentary coming on.

Be back in an hour.Image

WCSaidSo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WCSaidSo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:21 am

TampaDoll wrote:Ladies, we have a workout routine video. Our Lady of Corndogs has definitely noticed us. A part of me feels really bad because I would hate to have a message board of people dedicated to trashing me, but I'd probably self reflect and wouldn't act like she does in the first place...
If I had just 2 women publicly trashing me, I would cry my eyes out. Then again, I don’t give people reasons to trash me. Of course, IRL, I have women who find reasons to gossip about me, and it still hurts, but at least I know I did nothing wrong to cause it. Does that make sense?

WCSaidSo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WCSaidSo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:25 am

B[inthe]itch wrote: I'm begging you please! We all need this!
Find her!
Queen B, I PM’ed you the second that awful lingerie pic was posted on here! Don’t ever disappear on us again! I know you have a life, but I NEED your salty comments in MY life!!! <3

WCSaidSo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WCSaidSo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:28 am

B[inthe]itch wrote:Holy hell.

I feel a commentary coming on.

Be back in an hour.Image
IDEA!!
How about a “Commentary Battle” between B[inthe]itch and Bitch Factory!! I would pay to read it. We could put the collection in a PDFs document to sell and donate the money to charity!! :respekt:

geekinthepink
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Post by geekinthepink » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:43 am

lolwhataf wrote:
TedsMom wrote:
Elizabeth537 wrote:This could be a man Image

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
What’s with the weird leg pose? Sticking your foot out like that looks so awkward and unnatural.
She's in good shape.

For a potato.
Not meant to offend potatoes, cause they're bomb.

bahahaha!!!

Claroqsi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Claroqsi » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:55 am

Maybe Im in the minority, but I think Alex is beautiful . All of her fake personality is put in place to hide real hurt . Losing weight is so hard but I absolutely do get frustrated with the fact that she doesn’t even try to be healthy .

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:13 am

Claroqsi wrote:Maybe Im in the minority, but I think Alex is beautiful . All of her fake personality is put in place to hide real hurt . Losing weight is so hard but I absolutely do get frustrated with the fact that she doesn’t even try to be healthy .
she used to be gorgeous. but that was back in the days when she was still coming across as a sweetheart.
her personality has turned out to be extremely nasty. also hard to see how dumb she is.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”