LearningThatAlanHasMovedOn - Part 15

Alexandra Rodriguez
Summerchic
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: LearningThatAlanHasMovedOn - Part 15

Post by Summerchic »

Kudos to her for showing that small part of the gym. It hopefully will allow some of her followers to she the real her and her body shape. And for the people who think they are a size 16 -18 ( like Alex ) can see and start thinking, i'm not that size.

That black puffer jacket needs a good wash. I can not stand when she sweats and then has to peel it off her body :o

burnitdown
Learner
Learner

Post by burnitdown »

Summerchic wrote:Kudos to her for showing that small part of the gym. It hopefully will allow some of her followers to she the real her and her body shape. And for the people who think they are a size 16 -18 ( like Alex ) can see and start thinking, i'm not that size.

That black puffer jacket needs a good wash. I can not stand when she sweats and then has to peel it off her body :o
That puffer jacket needs burned. Who would put a jacket like that on a sweaty body? Eww.

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

burnitdown wrote:
Summerchic wrote:Kudos to her for showing that small part of the gym. It hopefully will allow some of her followers to she the real her and her body shape. And for the people who think they are a size 16 -18 ( like Alex ) can see and start thinking, i'm not that size.

That puffer jacket needs burned. Who would put a jacket like that on a sweaty body? Eww.
As far as we all know, Alex doesn't take hygiene that serious....

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

OneLegBentPose
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by OneLegBentPose »

Love the new thread name lol

CalliesMom

Post by CalliesMom »

Dear Alex,
I am here to tell the story of my daughter Callie. She was a happy, confidant, regular 17 year old, looking forward to graduation in 4 months. She was an average size 16 girl. I noticed a change in her after we went homecoming dress shopping. The particular dress she wanted was just a smidge too right for her to feel comfortable in, so we sized up and it fit her beautifully. My beautiful daughter became very secluded. She would rarely have meals with us as a family, and broke up with her beau. Around thanksgiving I took her shopping at Target. It was always a favorite of hers. She grabbed some jeans and tops and went to the dressing room. I, too, decided to try things on. A couple minutes in there I heard my Callie sobbing. I ran next door to her dressing room only to see her an inch away from being able to close her jeans. They were a size 16. I tried to explain to her that sometimes being a woman, your weight can fluctuate. And that sometimes brands fit differently. I reassured her that she is beautiful, no matter what size she wears. She proceeded to tell me how ugly she is, and how fat she was. I asked her why she feels this way. All I got was “I have my reasons”. Over the next month she refused to come to dinner with us, refused to talk to me, or the counselor I got for her. She shut herself away from her friends. Fast forward to last Wednesday. I got a phone call from Callie’s school that she had been taken by ambulance to the emergency room. She had fainted during gym class. I found out she was severely dehydrated and had lost close to 40 pounds in a month. I was/am devastated. She was admitted to the hospital. The next morning I woke up to her crying and apologizing. I got in the bed with her and held her. I asked her WHY? She asked for her phone and pulled up Learning to be fearless. Her favorite YouTuber. I watched her put on a pair of size “16” jeans. At that point Callie looked at me and said “Mom, look at her, she can wear a 16 and I can’t anymore, I’m so much fatter than her now”.

Now, I have eyes and a brain. I know this youtuber is not as small as my daughter. I cannot believe she would lie to these young girls. To make them feel so inferior, that it would drive my beautiful daughter to now have to recover from bulemia.

Shame on you Alexandra. Shame on you for stealing my daughters confidence. Shame on you for making her feel inferior. Shame on you for everything you did to destroy her happiness. SHAME ON YOU.

This is Callie. I hope her face is burned into your brain. I hope it haunts you to know what you’ve done to another human being.
She is now blocked from every platform you have. And I have spoken to the other parents about the dangers of you and your influence on their daughters.

WhatsTheTeaSis
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by WhatsTheTeaSis »

CalliesMom wrote:Dear Alex,
I am here to tell the story of my daughter Callie. She was a happy, confidant, regular 17 year old, looking forward to graduation in 4 months. She was an average size 16 girl. I noticed a change in her after we went homecoming dress shopping. The particular dress she wanted was just a smidge too right for her to feel comfortable in, so we sized up and it fit her beautifully. My beautiful daughter became very secluded. She would rarely have meals with us as a family, and broke up with her beau. Around thanksgiving I took her shopping at Target. It was always a favorite of hers. She grabbed some jeans and tops and went to the dressing room. I, too, decided to try things on. A couple minutes in there I heard my Callie sobbing. I ran next door to her dressing room only to see her an inch away from being able to close her jeans. They were a size 16. I tried to explain to her that sometimes being a woman, your weight can fluctuate. And that sometimes brands fit differently. I reassured her that she is beautiful, no matter what size she wears. She proceeded to tell me how ugly she is, and how fat she was. I asked her why she feels this way. All I got was “I have my reasons”. Over the next month she refused to come to dinner with us, refused to talk to me, or the counselor I got for her. She shut herself away from her friends. Fast forward to last Wednesday. I got a phone call from Callie’s school that she had been taken by ambulance to the emergency room. She had fainted during gym class. I found out she was severely dehydrated and had lost close to 40 pounds in a month. I was/am devastated. She was admitted to the hospital. The next morning I woke up to her crying and apologizing. I got in the bed with her and held her. I asked her WHY? She asked for her phone and pulled up Learning to be fearless. Her favorite YouTuber. I watched her put on a pair of size “16” jeans. At that point Callie looked at me and said “Mom, look at her, she can wear a 16 and I can’t anymore, I’m so much fatter than her now”.

Now, I have eyes and a brain. I know this youtuber is not as small as my daughter. I cannot believe she would lie to these young girls. To make them feel so inferior, that it would drive my beautiful daughter to now have to recover from bulemia.

Shame on you Alexandra. Shame on you for stealing my daughters confidence. Shame on you for making her feel inferior. Shame on you for everything you did to destroy her happiness. SHAME ON YOU.

This is Callie. I hope her face is burned into your brain. I hope it haunts you to know what you’ve done to another human being.
She is now blocked from every platform you have. And I have spoken to the other parents about the dangers of you and your influence on their daughters.
God bless you for sharing. I can’t imagine how hard that must have been for both you and Callie. I’m only a few years older than Callie and went through very close to the same thing after watching Alex’s videos. I starved myself and would work out until I was completely worn out. I lost quite a bit of weight but was extremely sick and ended up in the hospital. I’m still in recovery and still trying to mend my relationship with food and I will never be the same because of the lies that Alex and other Youtubers spread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Hi Callie's Mum! Welcome to the group.

I just want to say that I am so very sorry you had to watch your daughter go through this. Its the reason many of us are here. We have all tried to call her out on social media platforms but she swiftly blocks us and deletes anything we say, try to contact her privately and she will ignore you.

Alex has damaged many young girls and women due to her lies and deceit. I myself was affected like your daughter and I'm probably the same age as you, not Callie. It happened a few years back when I first discovered Alex after I'd gained alot of weight. I began shopping online at all the places she was shopping and I'd be so upset whenever the clothes arrived and none of them fit. Determined to fit in them though I'd keep them! It didnt make sense that Alex was smaller than me! Something wasnt right and it was really fucking with my mind! I wasted close to $1000 shopping at various stores in my quest to buy plus size clothing based on her reviews and sizing.

It was only once I found this group that I finally realised it wasnt just happening to me, theres alot of us out there that have had similar experiences. The group here is sometimes like a support group for people who are angry and fed up with the lies!

Alex is a greedy, lazy, deceitful young woman who only cares about internet popularity, not the effect she has on viewers. Unless its kissing her ass, she will stick her head in the sand. She's a very unwell and poorly educated person, who should not be giving advice or promoting body positivity or mental wellbeing.

The sooner she is taken down, the better.

Reading your story honestly brought tears to my eyes. Callie deserves to grow up with beautiful role models, not trash like this girl.

Definitely tell parents about her. Keep posting here if it gives you a place to vent.

Big hugs xxx

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Have you sent this to Alex personally?

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

I'm honestly so saddened by this right now.

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

I'm so sorry this happened to your daughter and to you. I really hope that some day these toxic "influencers" can be put in check somehow. As you've seen in some of these replies they've negatively impacted so many people of all age groups. I know it's no comfort, but you and your daughter are not alone in this.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Am sending you a private message!

CalliesMom

Post by CalliesMom »

B[inthe]itch wrote:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It will not let me private message you back as I’m a new user.

I have tried to reach out to Alexandra. I am blocked from her Twitter and Instagram. My comments have been deleted via YouTube.

It breaks my soul that she has done this to so many girls/women. I am appalled that she has a following of such impressionable young women.
If anyone would like to message me until I get my rights to message on here, please feel free to email me mrsmzander at gmail dot com

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

CalliesMom wrote:
B[inthe]itch wrote:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It will not let me private message you back as I’m a new user.

I have tried to reach out to Alexandra. I am blocked from her Twitter and Instagram. My comments have been deleted via YouTube.

It breaks my soul that she has done this to so many girls/women. I am appalled that she has a following of such impressionable young women.
If anyone would like to message me until I get my rights to message on here, please feel free to email me mrsmzander at gmail dot com
I think this needs to go to the media.

Fair enough she wants to ignore someone calling her names but she needs to be held accountable for the influence she has on young women.

Have you tried to contact any magazines or news outlets?

Post by Guest »

Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!! Tell her I said that. Im a size 14/16 depending on brand and I too thought I looked like her. I asked my husband and he said "no youre not as big as her she looks 4 or 5 sizes bigger".

Another thing. Im married and I was the same size 14/16 and have a wonderful husband who loves me. Size and weight are numbers. Look on the inside and love yourself.

Alex hates herself...that is why she lies.

Xoxo im sorry your daughter went through that. But she is beautiful!!

SophieSoxoff

Post by SophieSoxoff »

Your daughter is just the most beautiful <3 girl I'm so sorry for you all. I agree, this needs to go to the media.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Lillianatea wrote:Hi! I’m new here and sorry if this sounds so dumb but I’m just testing this reply out to see if it will even post lol
It worked!

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

Callie's story breaks my heart. If Alex had any doubts whether her behavior affects other people - now they should be gone.

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

I think this has already been deleted so she must be wide awake trying to do damage control on her accounts. Image

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Good riddens

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper