pandamaddy
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningThatAlanHasMovedOn - Part 15

Post by pandamaddy »

HAHAHAHHA these get better every time you post them!! ~LoNg ToRsO~

PS- does that song come with iMovie? Making my mom a slideshow video for her bday and want to use something basic in the background.

PancakeHouses

Post by PancakeHouses »

pandamaddy wrote:HAHAHAHHA these get better every time you post them!! ~LoNg ToRsO~

PS- does that song come with iMovie? Making my mom a slideshow video for her bday and want to use something basic in the background.
Hahaha thank you!! And yes it does! It’s the “modern theme”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ihavequestions
Learner
Learner

Post by Ihavequestions »

WhatsTheTeaSis wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:18 pm
PancakeHouses wrote:I think her friendship with Tonsablush is super random and a mismatch. I really love Tonsablush, she’s just cool and a very chill person. It has to be a Network created friendship to boost both of their channels. Anyone else find it strange?

I find it very weird, Tonsablush is very mature and calm and has great fashion sense. Alex is childish and crass and rude. They don’t seem like they have anything in common. Plus Sarah comes across genuine and Alex is soooo fake

They are pretty similar. Both did not finish high school, both have not held jobs outside of social media for quite awhile. Both are invested in aesthetics of images. Sarah is in her 30s and is less financially independent than Alex. Like just now moved out of her parents’ house, and she said Gil pays for her travel to Boston. They are both immature in their own ways. Sarah does seem more self aware and said she wanted a part time job in addition to social media (hasn’t happened yet tho?), but they are both always saying how exhausting it is to do YouTube stuff.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

cuzisayso wrote:
B[inthe]itch wrote:Good God! This is like a self-hate picture! It's not self-love.

She's leaning forward so fupa slims down

Arm over fat rolls

Legs covered by quilt

This is so awkward!

And that bracelet! !! Image

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk
This pic has over 4200 likes but only 38 comments
And only a good 7 of those comments are from 19/18/17 hours ago and the rest are all from 20 hours ago.... the pic got posted 20 hours ago
She is soooooo screening the comments before they get posted
And deleting comments like crazy

All her pics have like 30 comments.. i.e. nobody caaaares Alex.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

sleezygreasy
Learner
Learner

Post by sleezygreasy »

Ihavequestions wrote:
WhatsTheTeaSis wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:18 pm
PancakeHouses wrote:I think her friendship with Tonsablush is super random and a mismatch. I really love Tonsablush, she’s just cool and a very chill person. It has to be a Network created friendship to boost both of their channels. Anyone else find it strange?

I find it very weird, Tonsablush is very mature and calm and has great fashion sense. Alex is childish and crass and rude. They don’t seem like they have anything in common. Plus Sarah comes across genuine and Alex is soooo fake

They are pretty similar. Both did not finish high school, both have not held jobs outside of social media for quite awhile. Both are invested in aesthetics of images. Sarah is in her 30s and is less financially independent than Alex. Like just now moved out of her parents’ house, and she said Gil pays for her travel to Boston. They are both immature in their own ways. Sarah does seem more self aware and said she wanted a part time job in addition to social media (hasn’t happened yet tho?), but they are both always saying how exhausting it is to do YouTube stuff.
Agreed. Sarah is a co-dependent, self loathing, lazy, sloppy bitch with zero fashion sense. I can’t stand her.

Post by Guest »

I have a feeling that bracelet will have to be cut off by hospital staff. Like really... it is too tight. My wedding ring was a tiny bit tight and it hurt my finger so I got it sized... just because the bracelet get on...doesnt mean it fits. Most should have some room.. they shouldnt be enmeshed into your skin...

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Dragana12 wrote:I have a feeling that bracelet will have to be cut off by hospital staff. Like really... it is too tight. My wedding ring was a tiny bit tight and it hurt my finger so I got it sized... just because the bracelet get on...doesnt mean it fits. Most should have some room.. they shouldnt be enmeshed into your skin...
It really is way too tight. It's a classic example of how she views self-love though; squeezing her obese body into something far too small just to feel like she's the same size as everyone else.

She reminds me of how ridiculous we would all look as little girls when we would dress up in our Mums clothes and they were miles too big, but we'd prance around the house trying to pretend we were all grown up. Alex is the reverse of that. She's all grown up and she's desperately trying to fit back into sizes she wore when she was younger (smaller), and prances around the internet and social media looking for someone who will tell her she looks great.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Elizabeth537 wrote:
cuzisayso wrote:
B[inthe]itch wrote:Good God! This is like a self-hate picture! It's not self-love.

Arm over fat rolls

Legs covered by quilt

This is so awkward!

This pic has over 4200 likes but only 38 comments
And only a good 7 of those comments are from 19/18/17 hours ago and the rest are all from 20 hours ago.... the pic got posted 20 hours ago
She is soooooo screening the comments before they get posted
And deleting comments like crazy

All her pics have like 30 comments.. i.e. nobody caaaares Alex.

Yup. She's definitely paid for the subscribers and followers.

I have friends online with maybe 1k followers and they get more interaction with their posts than this bitch.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

So many thoughts on this photo and the fakeness it represents. Image

BitchFactory
Learner
Learner

Post by BitchFactory »

WhatsTheTeaSis wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:09 pm
Jeepxgirl11 wrote:
BitchFactory wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:08 am
Im on my way to Boston right now! Wonder if ill see her (does she even do anything fun in Boston anymore). Wish me luck!

Also i love the learningtobegabbyslesbianlover title HAHA. They have SUCH a weird relationship. And i know its been mentioned before but why tf do her and all her friends have lisps.
Omg since you are going to be close can you please make a Male bumble account and find her profile! We NEED to see it!
PLEASE!!!

I tried but couldnt find her :( i narrowed it to her age range and made the radius the biggest it could be. Literally swiped through every girl on there

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

BitchFactory wrote:
WhatsTheTeaSis wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:09 pm
Jeepxgirl11 wrote:
BitchFactory wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:08 am
Im on my way to Boston right now! Wonder if ill see her (does she even do anything fun in Boston anymore). Wish me luck!

Also i love the learningtobegabbyslesbianlover title HAHA. They have SUCH a weird relationship. And i know its been mentioned before but why tf do her and all her friends have lisps.
Omg since you are going to be close can you please make a Male bumble account and find her profile! We NEED to see it!
PLEASE!!!

I tried but couldnt find her :( i narrowed it to her age range and made the radius the biggest it could be. Literally swiped through every girl on there
You're awesome for trying though! Thankyou!

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Can she pleaaaase stop with these Ariana quotes
She is quoting songs Ariana wrote after an ex passed away etc.
And she is acting like she knows what the pain of life is because she broke up mooooonths ago, by now she should know how it feels,
I mean she had a lot of practice since they broke up like 3 times in 2 years
Please get over yourself
I’m so sick and tired of seeing her wallowing in self pity with these song lyrics
You are not Ariana and you have not been through what she has been through
So stop acting like she wrote the album for you and you alone.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

cuzisayso wrote:Can she pleaaaase stop with these Ariana quotes
And she is acting like she knows what the pain of life is because she broke up mooooonths ago, by now she should know how it feels,
Please get over yourself
I’m so sick and tired of seeing her wallowing in self pity with these song lyrics

She's pairing her Ariana lyrics today with her classic poo face. Always reminds me of watching babies when they poop and they do the pouting thing with their mouths.

So....let's summarise.....she keeps comparing her pissy little break up to losing an ex to suicide and also to being a victim of domestic abuse......wow Alex.....Image

PancakeHouses

Post by PancakeHouses »

What kind of Alex video would you guys wanna see? I’m having fun making them . See Alex, I have 3 jobs yet I still make time to make stupid fucking videos haha

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

PancakeHouses wrote:What kind of Alex video would you guys wanna see? I’m having fun making them Image. See Alex, I have 3 jobs yet I still make time to make stupid fucking videos haha

I absolutely love your videos!!! They are hilarious!

I'd love to see a compilation of her pointing her toes whenever she poses in the mirror lol

Oooh or of all the hello fresh videos when she says "you guys know how much I love hello fresh" or any other product.

Pinkbikini88
Talker
Talker

Post by Pinkbikini88 »

disigney wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:27 pm

Arm over fat rolls

Legs covered by quilt

This is so awkward!

And tonsablush was out there defending her saying the Cartier employee personally fitted her for the bracelet lmfao dude needs to get fired if that’s how he’s “personally fitting” people for jewelry at CARTIER

It was probably the biggest size they had lol

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

B[inthe]itch wrote:
Please get over yourself

She's pairing her Ariana lyrics today with her classic poo face. Always reminds me of watching babies when they poop and they do the pouting thing with their mouths.

So....let's summarise.....she keeps comparing her pissy little break up to losing an ex to suicide and also to being a victim of domestic abuse......wow Alex.....Image

She actually looks pretty here in my opinion but too bad because THATS NOT ACTUALLY HER F*&^%$ FACE! lol. She doesnt look like that at all IRL.

Pass the garlic salt
Learner
Learner

Post by Pass the garlic salt »

How the Cartier bracelets are supposed to fit (from Cartier’s own website):

VS how LTBF’s bracelet fits:

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

B[inthe]itch wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:22 pm
Please get over yourself

And she's got the fake as fuck freckles :x

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

B[inthe]itch wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:39 pm
PancakeHouses wrote:What kind of Alex video would you guys wanna see? I’m having fun making them Image. See Alex, I have 3 jobs yet I still make time to make stupid fucking videos haha

I absolutely love your videos!!! They are hilarious!

I'd love to see a compilation of her pointing her toes whenever she poses in the mirror lol

Oooh or of all the hello fresh videos when she says "you guys know how much I love hello fresh" or any other product.

oooh yes, do like a 'this is how to make a sponsorship for things you don't really use'!

Return to “Learningtobefearless”