Alexandra Rodriguez
cosmeticblonde
Informer
Informer

Re: LearningThatAlanHasMovedOn - Part 15

Post by cosmeticblonde »

WhatsTheTeaSis wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:40 am
BitchFactory wrote:Im on my way to Boston right now! Wonder if ill see her (does she even do anything fun in Boston anymore). Wish me luck!

Also i love the learningtobegabbyslesbianlover title HAHA. They have SUCH a weird relationship. And i know its been mentioned before but why tf do her and all her friends have lisps.
That is SUPER weird. I’ve noticed that too! The lisps are super irritating lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For whatever reason I've noticed that a lot of people from Boston speak with elongated S sounds, making it sound like they have a lisp. It gets on my nerves too

bugginout
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bugginout »

PancakeHouses wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:14 pm
Hmmmm... very different from you usual snarky remarks. She’s trying being gracious on and even that doesn’t fit.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImage
Honestly, why even address the "haters" like that. Just ignore it, imagine if every single youtuber just constantly addressed comments they didn't like, why doesn't she take time to address the people who adore and praise her, the rest of the time shes tweeting stupid stuff that only make sense to her.

pandamaddy
Debater
Debater

Post by pandamaddy »

In her new IG post you can REALLY see how the Cartier bracelet Is cutting off her circulation. Damn that must be uncomfortable.

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

paperboats wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:17 am
she does have two bedrooms, she was even talking about how the "guest bedroom" has its own big closet. i think they have become scissor sisters (well, or at least they are trying)
I'm trying to imagine that and all I can see is a whale and a manatee flailing at each other.

WhatsTheTeaSis
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatsTheTeaSis »

Cerseis psychiatrist wrote:
paperboats wrote:
she does have two bedrooms, she was even talking about how the "guest bedroom" has its own big closet. i think they have become scissor sisters (well, or at least they are trying)
I'm trying to imagine that and all I can see is a whale and a manatee flailing at each other.
EWWWW hahaha

I don’t think she would be very good at scissoring, her fupa would get in the way and crush Gabby!

PancakeHouses

Post by PancakeHouses »

bugginout wrote:
PancakeHouses wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:14 pm
Hmmmm... very different from you usual snarky remarks. She’s trying being gracious on and even that doesn’t fit.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImage
Honestly, why even address the "haters" like that. Just ignore it, imagine if every single youtuber just constantly addressed comments they didn't like, why doesn't she take time to address the people who adore and praise her, the rest of the time shes tweeting stupid stuff that only make sense to her.

The best part though is that the nice tweet was like a week ago. And and soon and she gets something negative she addresses it all ImageImage

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

pandamaddy wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:03 pm
In her new IG post you can REALLY see how the Cartier bracelet Is cutting off her circulation. Damn that must be uncomfortable.
Whoa it is really digging into her skin, she's muffin topping on her wrists. And can we all appreciate the use of the pillow to ever so conveniently cover her belly AND thighs. I'm sure that saved her so much time when editing her pic!

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

WhatsTheTeaSis wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:29 pm
Cerseis psychiatrist wrote:
paperboats wrote:
EWWWW hahaha

I don’t think she would be very good at scissoring, her fupa would get in the way and crush Gabby!

LearningToLoveMyFupa. :tu:

Bad Wolf
Debater
Debater

Post by Bad Wolf »

“Self luv moment”... She doesn’t love herself, that’s why she continues to post pics of herself in her underwear. She needs self-validation after all the “haters” come after her and since apparently being single on Valentine’s Day is such a huge deal to her. What she really needs is more therapy and thicker skin. Maybe look inwardly and really understand why people are being critical. News flash, Alex, it’s not that they are jealous or just being mean, it’s that they were once true fans who paid your bills and now feel cheated with your poor attitude.

I honestly thought the “Inside the Dressing Room” sans Gabby was a step in the right direction. I think she should stop doing weekly vlogs all together since they serve absolutely no purpose, and after seeing the same thing on Instagram it’s pointless.

burnitdown
Learner
Learner

Post by burnitdown »

In reference to her latest IG photo - Isn't it awkward to have your friend take pictures of you in your lingerie while you're in a hotel room?

PancakeHouses

Post by PancakeHouses »

I think her friendship with Tonsablush is super random and a mismatch. I really love Tonsablush, she’s just cool and a very chill person. It has to be a Network created friendship to boost both of their channels. Anyone else find it strange?

WhatsTheTeaSis
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatsTheTeaSis »

PancakeHouses wrote:I think her friendship with Tonsablush is super random and a mismatch. I really love Tonsablush, she’s just cool and a very chill person. It has to be a Network created friendship to boost both of their channels. Anyone else find it strange?

I find it very weird, Tonsablush is very mature and calm and has great fashion sense. Alex is childish and crass and rude. They don’t seem like they have anything in common. Plus Sarah comes across genuine and Alex is soooo fake

PancakeHouses

Post by PancakeHouses »

WhatsTheTeaSis wrote:
PancakeHouses wrote:I think her friendship with Tonsablush is super random and a mismatch. I really love Tonsablush, she’s just cool and a very chill person. It has to be a Network created friendship to boost both of their channels. Anyone else find it strange?

I find it very weird, Tonsablush is very mature and calm and has great fashion sense. Alex is childish and crass and rude. They don’t seem like they have anything in common. Plus Sarah comes across genuine and Alex is soooo fake

Yes! Ok cause I thought I was starting to just become over critical. But I was watching Sarah’s vlog when Alex bought the crap at Cartier.. her “self love moment” and there’s such a contrast! It’s wild!

Jeepxgirl11
Learner
Learner

Post by Jeepxgirl11 »

BitchFactory wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:08 am
Im on my way to Boston right now! Wonder if ill see her (does she even do anything fun in Boston anymore). Wish me luck!

Also i love the learningtobegabbyslesbianlover title HAHA. They have SUCH a weird relationship. And i know its been mentioned before but why tf do her and all her friends have lisps.
Omg since you are going to be close can you please make a Male bumble account and find her profile! We NEED to see it!

WhatsTheTeaSis
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatsTheTeaSis »

Jeepxgirl11 wrote:
BitchFactory wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:08 am
Im on my way to Boston right now! Wonder if ill see her (does she even do anything fun in Boston anymore). Wish me luck!

Omg since you are going to be close can you please make a Male bumble account and find her profile! We NEED to see it!
PLEASE!!!

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

People are obviously being deceived by TonsABlush. Sarah is a bottom feeding fame whore who is just as useless as Alex. I have been following her since she was doing her blog then there was another fiasco with her channel when she left and came back. She is not mature or any better than Alex. She's just looking for a relatively popular plus size vlogger to befriend who can boost her channel popularity so she can continue living off youtube doing nothing that's where the "friendship" comes from. She tries this with every semi well known plus size bloggesr. These girls are all the same. Completely lazy morbidly obese slobs who just want to rake in youtube cash with as minimal effort as they can.

That said, I enjoyed Alex's Target in the dressing room. It isn't exactly effort but it's better than just watching her huff and puff throughout her "busy" days.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Good God! This is like a self-hate picture! It's not self-love.

She's leaning forward so fupa slims down

Arm over fat rolls

Legs covered by quilt

This is so awkward!

And that bracelet! !! Image

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

B[inthe]itch wrote:Good God! This is like a self-hate picture! It's not self-love.

Arm over fat rolls

Legs covered by quilt

This is so awkward!

And tonsablush was out there defending her saying the Cartier employee personally fitted her for the bracelet lmfao dude needs to get fired if that’s how he’s “personally fitting” people for jewelry at CARTIER

WhatsTheTeaSis
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatsTheTeaSis »

disigney wrote:
B[inthe]itch wrote:Good God! This is like a self-hate picture! It's not self-love.

Arm over fat rolls

Legs covered by quilt

This is so awkward!

And tonsablush was out there defending her saying the Cartier employee personally fitted her for the bracelet lmfao dude needs to get fired if that’s how he’s “personally fitting” people for jewelry at CARTIER

LMFAO all of her comments defending the whole Cartier bullshit were so delusional. She was so defensive because so many people were saying negative things. Lots of people were saying that they had to come to her video to comment because Alex blocked them for leaving constructive criticism ImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

The thought of Alex screwing and unscrewing that stupid tight bracelet on and off by herself is so comical.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”