Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Learningtobeawalrus - Part 14

Post by geekinthepink »

thread name suggestion by hisisters :love2:

WCSaidSo

Re: Learningtobeawalrus - Part 14

Post by WCSaidSo »

Yay!!! Great name suggested by a great poster!!

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Coo coo catchu :tu: :D
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Myusernameistoolong
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Myusernameistoolong »

Epic topic name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thoughts on a product... [Insert any product name now] *It's everything!*

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

learningtobeawalrus :D reminds me of her and kellie in the pool..

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

okay, two minutes into her new video and i have to quit. it starts with walrus telling us how she didn't sleep well and woke up with a massive headache.
she tells us "i woke up with a raging headache so i just went and got..(what, a glass of water, an aspirin, some vitamins??)...i went to dunkin donuts and got a hot chocolate"....

guys..i can not. her body is literally screaming for help and she goes and gets hot chocolate. she doesn't even make it herself, she wastes money and pollutes the environment some more for all her mundane shit.
she then tells us that she has been on a "massive starbucks hot chocolate kick lately". you know, like other people go on a health kick and have green smoothies...
:D :D :D

shit, girls, it is literally like watching a drug addict smoke crack. HOLY FUCK.

i can't wait til she has spent all her obscene money on petrol and starbucks...fml

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Love the new thread name!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

tinaeatthefood
Learner
Learner

Post by tinaeatthefood »

Okay, gals. I am finally done lurking. Time to comment. Like many of you, I used to actually like Alex's videos. Around the time when she got back with Alan after failing (once again) at being a normal, independent young adult, she got unbearably cringey. Like, I would feel bad for her but she's done this to herself.

Currently watching her Vlogmas Day 19. She's hanging out with Mark and they're watching their own videos. And just in case anyone was curious, she rearranged her "office" with Pixie Pervert. She's giving away her couch chair thing because it has "too many memories that she doesn't want". Girl. It's a chair. What happened on the chair? What did the chair do to you, Alex?

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

two years ago

last year Image

this year Image

the evolution of the moon face

hisisters
Learner
Learner

Post by hisisters »

Elizabeth537 wrote:Love the new thread name!

HAHAHHAHAHA love that my post made it as a thread name!!

hisisters
Learner
Learner

Post by hisisters »

tinaeatthefood wrote:Okay, gals. I am finally done lurking. Time to comment. Like many of you, I used to actually like Alex's videos. Around the time when she got back with Alan after failing (once again) at being a normal, independent young adult, she got unbearably cringey. Like, I would feel bad for her but she's done this to herself.

Currently watching her Vlogmas Day 19. She's hanging out with Mark and they're watching their own videos. And just in case anyone was curious, she rearranged her "office" with Pixie Pervert. She's giving away her couch chair thing because it has "too many memories that she doesn't want". Girl. It's a chair. What happened on the chair? What did the chair do to you, Alex?
Bitch there is no way she had sex on that chair, maybe too many personal mukbangs?

hisisters
Learner
Learner

Post by hisisters »

paperboats wrote:okay, two minutes into her new video and i have to quit. it starts with walrus telling us how she didn't sleep well and woke up with a massive headache.
she tells us "i woke up with a raging headache so i just went and got..(what, a glass of water, an aspirin, some vitamins??)...i went to dunkin donuts and got a hot chocolate"....

guys..i can not. her body is literally screaming for help and she goes and gets hot chocolate. she doesn't even make it herself, she wastes money and pollutes the environment some more for all her mundane shit.
she then tells us that she has been on a "massive starbucks hot chocolate kick lately". you know, like other people go on a health kick and have green smoothies...
:D :D :D

shit, girls, it is literally like watching a drug addict smoke crack. HOLY FUCK.

i can't wait til she has spent all her obscene money on petrol and starbucks...fml
It’s honestly just like watching someone slowly kill themselves, just like my 600 lb life. Like it seems like it takes so much effort to injest that many calories a day, go to fast food places etc.
Last edited by hisisters on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

hisisters
Learner
Learner

Post by hisisters »

disigney wrote:two years ago

last year Image

this year Image

One leg always in front so she doesn’t cut off circulation to her cooter. Not like she’s using it anyways

Bad Wolf
Debater
Debater

Post by Bad Wolf »

Is it absolutely necessary to go “full glam” with your makeup everyday? Does anyone else do this? I don’t know about you but unless I’m going out for something special with my husband or girlfriends I usually just do basic foundation/powder/mascara, enough to cover my redness and make me look put together, and that’s really only if I’m going to be out and about a lot, otherwise I might do the absolute bare minimum or nothing at all. I just think it looks weird to have caked-on foundation, fake eyelashes, blinding highlighter and overlined lips for an afternoon with your grandmother. It especially looks weird when she’s next to Gabby who has a beautifully natural face and Alex looks like she’s wearing a Halloween mask.

SophieSoxoff

Post by SophieSoxoff »

Pixie's keeping a low profile! :D

hisisters
Learner
Learner

Post by hisisters »

Bad Wolf wrote:Is it absolutely necessary to go “full glam” with your makeup everyday? Does anyone else do this? I don’t know about you but unless I’m going out for something special with my husband or girlfriends I usually just do basic foundation/powder/mascara, enough to cover my redness and make me look put together, and that’s really only if I’m going to be out and about a lot, otherwise I might do the absolute bare minimum or nothing at all. I just think it looks weird to have caked-on foundation, fake eyelashes, blinding highlighter and overlined lips for an afternoon with your grandmother. It especially looks weird when she’s next to Gabby who has a beautifully natural face and Alex looks like she’s wearing a Halloween mask.
I have been too busy to do anything but mascara and eyebrows....but I guess she has too much time on her hands. Not to mention her foundation never matches so maybe she should put some effort into that instead of wearing a mask. Her skin still looks so awful after accutane and im placing bets on her diet being the main contributor to her mcdonalds deep fryer skin

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

last year Image

this year Image

Last 2 are photoshopped to hell. Theres no way in FUCK she was that small a year ago.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Guys shes so skinnyImage

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

Elizabeth537 wrote:

last year Image

this year Image

Last 2 are photoshopped to hell. Theres no way in FUCK she was that small a year ago.

Maybe! Even if it is, she’s still bigger there than she was in the photo from the previous year

Post by Guest »

I don't even hate Alex, I really actually liked her but now at this point that she is literally trying to pass off multiple years old photos as current, and photoshopping and now deleting comments from people that are just asking if this is a recent photo is deliberately deceptive and the opposite of what she's trying to make her channel and what her following grew from. I am sorry for the run on sentence!

Return to “Learningtobefearless”