I knew I'd seen this look somewhere before! Image

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk
B[inthe]itch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Learningtobeprediabetic - Part 13

Postby B[inthe]itch » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:30 pm

givemecoffee wrote:Image

I get the feeling she spends more time at the Cheesecake Factory than the gym every week.
I bet she sat there eating all the bread then ordered a salad lol

B[inthe]itch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby _finncash » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:37 pm

Following
_finncash
Talker
Talker

Postby Catattack2010 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:52 am

B[inthe]itch wrote:

I get the feeling she spends more time at the Cheesecake Factory than the gym every week.

When I first saw this pic, I was like omg this such a cute pic of her. She actually looks like she lost weight and you can actually SEE her eyes. Then I remembered she probably photoshopped it...

Also... with the trainer thing, I would feel so guilty eating fast food after working out. Is she writing down her meals? I remembered I had to do that with my trainer. No soda, no bread, no chips, ect. It was very strict. she probably isn't doing 30 mins of cardio a day. Doing that every day should definitely help her... another thing. I wonder if she ever feels sad that she didn't stick with college? Or anything? It's so weird that she's just floating along with no drive or goal in life. Idk to each their own. :/
Catattack2010
Lurker
Lurker

Postby B[inthe]itch » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:59 am

Catattack2010 wrote:
B[inthe]itch wrote:

When I first saw this pic, I was like omg this such a cute pic of her. She actually looks like she lost weight and you can actually SEE her eyes. Then I remembered she probably photoshopped it...

Also... with the trainer thing, I would feel so guilty eating fast food after working out. Is she writing down her meals? I remembered I had to do that with my trainer. No soda, no bread, no chips, ect. It was very strict. she probably isn't doing 30 mins of cardio a day. Doing that every day should definitely help her... another thing. I wonder if she ever feels sad that she didn't stick with college? Or anything? It's so weird that she's just floating along with no drive or goal in life. Idk to each their own. :/
I always get the impression she's trying to live life the easiest way possible with minimal effort. That's a fine way to live, we all like things to be stress free and for things to go smoothly but most people I know work their asses off to fulfil a dream, to educate themselves, to travel, to improve.

Alex just seems to move house when she wants change and then just buys more shit to surround herself with.

She never grows. Mentally and spiritually that is, not physically (that she grows immensely). The only time she shows an ounce of interest in growth is when she posts some cookie cutter quote that's been posted by everyone for years and she tries to convince herself it's some kind of profound thought.

B[inthe]itch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby hollywood » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:53 am

I can't remember the last time I watched a video of hers all the way through. I watched this one just to see the jeans part. I fast forwarded and just watched that part and... I laughed at how she emphasized her butt while covering her FUPA. Show the ENTIRE JEANS lady.
hollywood
Talker
Talker

Postby WCSaidSo » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:24 am

hollywood wrote:I can't remember the last time I watched a video of hers all the way through. I watched this one just to see the jeans part. I fast forwarded and just watched that part and... I laughed at how she emphasized her butt while covering her FUPA. Show the ENTIRE JEANS lady.

Alex is no lady, bless her heart... :rofl:
Basically here to throw thank-yous like confetti!!!
WCSaidSo
Debater
Debater

Postby B[inthe]itch » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:36 am

Oooooh if you go onto her Insta Stories you can ask her a question!

Call her out ladies! Image

B[inthe]itch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby laboricua » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:40 am

Catattack2010 wrote:
B[inthe]itch wrote:
givemecoffee wrote:[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://ibb.co/bDPL50]Image[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>bDPL50</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>cVZysf</span><span>/</span><span>B7</span><span>-</span><span>BA41</span><span>-</span><span>FA</span><span>-</span><span>DF51</span><span>-</span><span>4230</span><span>-</span><span>A85</span><span>-</span><span>C</span><span>-</span><span>3</span><span>-</span><span>CF083</span><span>-</span><span>E1</span><span>-</span><span>F331</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>url</span></a>]

A measly 30 mins of cardio a day is not going to help her in the slightest if she continues to eat the way she does. Weight loss is 80% nutrition, 20% exercise. If anything, she's getting bigger. And I suspect that she's thinking she has all these extra calories to burn because she worked out for a half hour lol.
laboricua
Debater
Debater

Postby suspenders » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:10 pm

The new podcast has two interesting moments. One girl wrote in about her BF being 6'3" and 330 lbs, and Mama Guyless GASPED like damn that's heavy! Alex is probably not too far away from that, girl, what are you gasping at :? Mama Guyless must also be deluded about her daughter's weight.

But, she did call Alex out on her nose picking thank god! Gross she's an actually adult child.
suspenders
Informer
Informer

Postby disigney » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:25 pm

suspenders wrote:The new podcast has two interesting moments. One girl wrote in about her BF being 6'3" and 330 lbs, and Mama Guyless GASPED like damn that's heavy! Alex is probably not too far away from that, girl, what are you gasping at :? Mama Guyless must also be deluded about her daughter's weight.

But, she did call Alex out on her nose picking thank god! Gross she's an actually adult child.

Also how Alex “tried her first marijuana” lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
disigney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby bugginout » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:03 pm

following
bugginout
Learner
Learner

Postby idontknowwhoiam » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:46 am

did it bother anyone else how she kept referring to a beef patty as a burger?

like when people call weenies hot dogs, ugh.
idontknowwhoiam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby suspenders » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:59 am

idontknowwhoiam wrote:did it bother anyone else how she kept referring to a beef patty as a burger?

like when people call weenies hot dogs, ugh.

Haha yes! Well I half agree with you ;) IMO hotdog are hotdogs without the bun, but burgers are beef patties without the bun! :P
suspenders
Informer
Informer

Postby cosmeticblonde » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:22 am

OMG the new "tea spilling GRWM" is too much. She's off on a whole tangent about being an "INFJ" which as we've discussed in this thread previously, Alex most likely is not. :roll: :roll: :roll:
cosmeticblonde
Debater
Debater

Postby paperboats » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:06 am

guys, anybody having problems with the website aswell? it's completely fucked up, doesn't show new posts and kicks me off every time i try to see my own posts. :x

i watched alex "plus size jeans"-vlog and almost died when she showed that she bought an ass mask to get rid off the pimples on her ass. bitch, that's the least of your problems.
paperboats
Informer
Informer

Postby lolwhataf » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:22 am

Having burger King right after personal training is so disturbing. Like.... WHY?? It's not her first time, btw. We've all seen her at McDonald's drive through in her vlogs. Even when she's at home she's having junk.
How can you treat yourself so poorly and still pretend you're at a good place mentally and physically?

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk
lolwhataf
Informer
Informer

Postby cosmeticblonde » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:53 pm

One of Alex’s best friends, Lily, posted this on her story :rofl: THE SHADE, THE SHADE OF IT ALL. :rofl:
You must register and have 2 approved posts to view the files attached to this post
cosmeticblonde
Debater
Debater

Postby GlitterbugUsa » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:22 pm

I'd put money on the fact that she's only eating Burger King because she's seen Trisha Paytas doing Burger King taste tests in her car literally most days for the past couple of weeks...

I don't get Mukbangs to begin with, they're so boring and make me wanna eat and I've been doing enough of that just lately since it's Halloween/Holiday/Birthday/Carb season! :? :D ...Let alone, I don't wanna see people who are extremely overweight eat fast food/shitty food for fun. DON'T HATE ME PLEASE but seriously, I wanna see PLUS girls who are positive, that show me clothes I could possibly wear too, that show me it's OK to go on the beach in a bikini and be proud, who go to the gym and inspire me to go too. Alex used to be that girl as most of us know and it's an abomination that she's still thriving as a YouTuber given the state of her content now. :(
GlitterbugUsa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby B[inthe]itch » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:07 pm

Careful, she might put up another "Fat Girls Can Do Anything" video and try to convince people she hikes and eats junk too. ImageImage

B[inthe]itch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby B[inthe]itch » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:08 pm

Literally the face I pull when seeing her stuff her pie hole with junk. Image

B[inthe]itch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby Elizabeth537 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:23 pm

B[inthe]itch wrote:Literally the face I pull when seeing her stuff her pie hole with junk. Image

Lol. Ditto.
She says she didnt finish the burger. Highly doubt that. Do u see the size of the other crap she eats when she goes out

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Elizabeth537
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby rebeez » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:19 pm

lol randomly checked Alan’s story and saw this Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rebeez
Talker
Talker

Postby Learningtobetruthful » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:46 pm

cosmeticblonde wrote:OMG the new "tea spilling GRWM" is too much. She's off on a whole tangent about being an "INFJ" which as we've discussed in this thread previously, Alex most likely is not. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Just saw it..wth is an INFJ? :roll: After listening to all her bs I am a.. GMAFB..

And ladies those jeans were hilarious she thinks she got a booty.. :rofl:
Learningtobetruthful
Learner
Learner

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Learningtobefearless
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge