Alexandra Rodriguez
Pinkiepuff88
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Learningtobeprediabetic - Part 13

Post by Pinkiepuff88 »

Oh God no.....Alex is on instastories asking music producers in the Boston area to contact her.

Could another song be in the works?

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

cats-or-die wrote:
hisisters wrote:Also just to put it out there, I don't hate fat people, hell, I could lose a few pounds too. But it gets to the point where obesity should not be glorified, its an absolute public health disaster. How can you feel good when you're literally killing yourself when you are stuffing your face on camera. Working out is nothing without proper diet, so i think her personal training is a scam
Obese people like Alex who claim to love themselves and are comfortable how they are are so full of shit. I was only 20 pounds overweight and I was SO UNCOMFORTABLE. Walking, running, sitting in the car, bending over - all of it was so uncomfortable. Maybe Alex is so used to feeling like shit at all times that she doesn’t even notice it anymore. But fuuuuuuck. Our bodies aren’t meant to be overweight like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This!!!!

I'm overweight. It feels fucking disgusting! I hate the feeling of my skin being wobbly, and that I wear a bigger size than I used to wear. It's uncomfortable as hell and I miss when I was slimmer. My joints hurt and I just feel heavy all the time. I'm not even the size she is and that how I feel. She's full of shit and I'm fed up with her promoting this whole "it's okay to be fat" thing.

It's great we have plus size clothing now to wear and that we can all be stylish and feel pretty no matter our size, but it's not healthy to promote obesity and to be a constant online trigger for people with mental illness/ eating disorders.

The only way someone like her can be of help to anyone is by being honest with her struggles and/or making a real effort to improve her own wellbeing.

I'm sorry to anyone who is obese but wouldn't you rather be inspired by the things you watch online rather than enabled to remain where you are in life?

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Pinkiepuff88 wrote:Oh God no.....Alex is on instastories asking music producers in the Boston area to contact her.

Noooooo!!!!!

Take me back, back in time! Image

flopflop
Informer
Informer

Post by flopflop »

The whole fat acceptance thing is total bs. It's not healthy to be overweight, period. I don't think people should hate themselves if they're overweight/obese and I've totally been there because mental health issues and poor coping mechanisms happen. But you should absolutely be doing something to try to get to a healthy weight. Just accepting that this is the way it's going to be and there's nothing you can do about it is just an excuse to not have to put in the work. Losing weight is hard, but going through life morbidly obese is harder.

thetruth
Lurker
Lurker

Learningtobeprediabetic - Part 13

Post by thetruth »

B[inthe]itch wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:
hisisters wrote:Also just to put it out there, I don't hate fat people, hell, I could lose a few pounds too. But it gets to the point where obesity should not be glorified, its an absolute public health disaster. How can you feel good when you're literally killing yourself when you are stuffing your face on camera. Working out is nothing without proper diet, so i think her personal training is a scam
Obese people like Alex who claim to love themselves and are comfortable how they are are so full of shit. I was only 20 pounds overweight and I was SO UNCOMFORTABLE. Walking, running, sitting in the car, bending over - all of it was so uncomfortable. Maybe Alex is so used to feeling like shit at all times that she doesn’t even notice it anymore. But fuuuuuuck. Our bodies aren’t meant to be overweight like that.

This!!!!

I'm overweight. It feels fucking disgusting! I hate the feeling of my skin being wobbly, and that I wear a bigger size than I used to wear. It's uncomfortable as hell and I miss when I was slimmer. My joints hurt and I just feel heavy all the time. I'm not even the size she is and that how I feel. She's full of shit and I'm fed up with her promoting this whole "it's okay to be fat" thing.

It's great we have plus size clothing now to wear and that we can all be stylish and feel pretty no matter our size, but it's not healthy to promote obesity and to be a constant online trigger for people with mental illness/ eating disorders.

The only way someone like her can be of help to anyone is by being honest with her struggles and/or making a real effort to improve her own wellbeing.

I'm sorry to anyone who is obese but wouldn't you rather be inspired by the things you watch online rather than enabled to remain where you are in life?

Certainly not defending Alex by any means because she is full of crap but also not everyone that is overweight loses weight easily so for some people it is a real struggle. Even eating healthy and exercising in some cases sometimes just doesn’t show results. I hate to be this way especially on here but it’s nice to sometimes see a bigger girl who is truly confident and has accepted herself that is also successful (Once again, NOT talking ab Alex just in general). So sometimes watching someone who is facing the same struggles as you are can be more personal and even more motivating to learn to love yourself. (This is just how I feel ab this situation, some may agree and some may disagree which is totally fine lol, just my opinion)

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

thetruth wrote:
B[inthe]itch wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:

This!!!!

Certainly not defending Alex by any means because she is full of crap but also not everyone that is overweight loses weight easily so for some people it is a real struggle. Even eating healthy and exercising sometimes just doesn’t show results. I hate to be this way especially on here but it’s nice to sometimes see a bigger girl who is truly confident and has accepted herself that is also successful (Once again, NOT talking ab Alex just in general). So sometimes watching someone who is facing the same struggles as you are can be more personal and even more motivating to learn to love yourself. (This is just how I feel ab this situation, some may agree and some may disagree which is totally fine lol, just my opinion)

Well said xx

OneLegBentPose
Learner
Learner

Post by OneLegBentPose »

B[inthe]itch wrote:
Pinkiepuff88 wrote:Oh God no.....Alex is on instastories asking music producers in the Boston area to contact her.

Noooooo!!!!!

I'm still cringing at that entire debacle. Including whatever the hell is happening with that strapless bra.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

OneLegBentPose wrote:
B[inthe]itch wrote:

Noooooo!!!!!

I'm still cringing at that entire debacle. Including whatever the hell is happening with that strapless bra.
LOL its not a sponsored bra. Obviously.

hisisters
Learner
Learner

Post by hisisters »

after that first huge bop how could we not deserve another song?? :rofl:

hisisters
Learner
Learner

Post by hisisters »

can we just talk about Alan for a second tho.....like what is the whole deal with him. I've been trying to look up some stuff about him and I literally can't find anything. I know he still follows her on insta but she doesn't follow him. He has always seemed a bit slow (no offense).

plus is Alex low key lusting over Mark when he's engaged? I understand guys/gals can be friends but isn't it a bit weird that they hang out together and not with his fiance? he also seems a bit flamboyant

hisisters
Learner
Learner

Post by hisisters »

hisisters wrote:ok so i just went on her YT page to watch her mental break down video she posted earlier this year and I cant find it?? it seems like a lot of videos are unlisted or deleted??
FYI i found the video

a great watch

thetruth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thetruth »

hisisters wrote:can we just talk about Alan for a second tho.....like what is the whole deal with him. I've been trying to look up some stuff about him and I literally can't find anything. I know he still follows her on insta but she doesn't follow him. He has always seemed a bit slow (no offense).

plus is Alex low key lusting over Mark when he's engaged? I understand guys/gals can be friends but isn't it a bit weird that they hang out together and not with his fiance? he also seems a bit flamboyant
I agree. I find it strange that those two are always hanging out. like even at their engagement photoshoot, Alex was there. That’s just a little too must honestly. Plus that one night where she made dinner for him. something is totally off w all of that lmao

hisisters
Learner
Learner

Post by hisisters »

thetruth wrote:
hisisters wrote:can we just talk about Alan for a second tho.....like what is the whole deal with him. I've been trying to look up some stuff about him and I literally can't find anything. I know he still follows her on insta but she doesn't follow him. He has always seemed a bit slow (no offense).

I agree. I find it strange that those two are always hanging out. like even at their engagement photoshoot, Alex was there. That’s just a little too must honestly. Plus that one night where she made dinner for him. something is totally off w all of that lmao
i know personally, i ONLY make dinner for guys i wanna sleep with (LMAO). I know it was a brand deal but why did you say you need to hurry bc mark is coming from work?????

thetruth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thetruth »

hisisters wrote:
thetruth wrote:

i know personally, i ONLY make dinner for guys i wanna sleep with (LMAO). I know it was a brand deal but why did you say you need to hurry bc mark is coming from work?????
EXACTLY, I guess his fiancé is just not threatened by her lol, I mean, I wouldn’t be either but he also seems quite annoying as well and you could definitely tell in the mukbang video w all 3 of them that she was superrrr annoyed by them both. I felt sorry for her that whole video haha

hisisters
Learner
Learner

Post by hisisters »

Has anyone else noticed her subscriber to view count ratio?? She has over 300k subs but shes only getting 20-30k views a video, which is honestly piss poor engagement if you ask me. possibly subscriber buying? how does she afford things off those views?

Also, checked social blade, shitsssss going down down down
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bad Wolf
Debater
Debater

Post by Bad Wolf »

hisisters wrote:is anyone else seriously praying for a "my truth" video? :rofl:
I’m sure something will be coming soon. Another anxiety attack video, perhaps? She can’t handle the negative comments. What was she trying to pull with that photo, anyway? Was she really trying to pass it off as recent? And when people called her out on it she once again deleted in instead of offering an honest explanation.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

thetruth wrote:
B[inthe]itch wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:

This!!!!

Certainly not defending Alex by any means because she is full of crap but also not everyone that is overweight loses weight easily so for some people it is a real struggle. Even eating healthy and exercising in some cases sometimes just doesn’t show results. I hate to be this way especially on here but it’s nice to sometimes see a bigger girl who is truly confident and has accepted herself that is also successful (Once again, NOT talking ab Alex just in general). So sometimes watching someone who is facing the same struggles as you are can be more personal and even more motivating to learn to love yourself. (This is just how I feel ab this situation, some may agree and some may disagree which is totally fine lol, just my opinion)

This is exactly how I feel too ♡
Im a size US 10 jeans and for me its refreshing to see just a little representation on what a curvy body like mine looks like, instead of super models.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

hisisters
Learner
Learner

Post by hisisters »

KittyBeeCool wrote:Alex and Loey will probably join forces again and say trolls are harassing them for being body positive and it's not their fault they both still wear a size 14/16 and have fans who love them. Blah...blah..
HELL NO THEY ARE NOT 14/16, bets at least in the 20's

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

hisisters wrote:

after that first huge bop how could we not deserve another song?? :rofl:
Omg she better not do a rendition of “imagine” that she was singing in the next insta after that producer question.. although hearing Alex try a whistle note would prob give me enough laughs to last a lifetime

CandidAdventure
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CandidAdventure »

Hey y'all, I'm Elle! I stumbled across this forum maybe six months back and have been checking it periodically because I thought I was insane about my feelings (or lack thereof) towards Alex based on her "fans" comments. I've been watching Alex for maybe 2 or so years? I think right around the time she moved to Boston. As a bigger girl myself, I was excited to find someone I could relate to. I usually only watch make up gurus and probably within 5-6 months I started to realize something was off with Alex and she just seemed to be getting increasingly boring and her content for lack of a better word sucked. I stopped watching. Started re-watching about 6 months ago and couldn't believe how much weight she put on. I have no room to judge, but I also don't constantly photoshop the shit out of my pictures and lie about my size to people I supposedly care about. Again, I was completely bored by this dull human. How many times can you go to Target? How many times can you put Alan in a video and it be uncomfortable? How many times can you get cozy and cook with Alex? That was around the time I found this forum and was so thankful to see other people saw it too. I didn't really have any issues with Alex (because she honestly has no bearing in my real life, but I can understand why she is trigger to others with her lies) until she posted that damn podcast with her mom the other day. They are both the most vile creatures and make me sick and all her "fans" excuse her behavior. BLOWS MY DAMN MIND.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”