FaT gIrLs CaN eAt IcEcReAm BuT yOu PrObAbLy ShOuLdNt

hisisters
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Learningtobeprediabetic - Part 13

Post by hisisters »

OriginalSkinnyLegend wrote:I don’t think she’s ACTUALLY going to a gym with a personal trainer. They hold you accountable and help you with light nutrition. Unless I see video proof I don’t believe it, she’ll probably photoshop herself holding dumbbells next.

Can someone PLEASE find me her music video with Alan, I really want to show my boyfriend. They sounded like dying whales. :rofl:

I think she’s just not getting any so Mark looks good to her, he’s not particularly attractive and would probably be an easy lay. His fiancée isn’t really a looker either, I find Alex more attractive than her but that’s just my opinion. They’re all kind of dungy looking lol.
I think there’s a video on her channel called come personal training with me or something. I don’t know if she’s taken it down but it’s from a few months ago

Dexter[Mo]
Learner
Learner

Post by Dexter[Mo] »

marshmellyx3 wrote:
hisisters wrote:(unrelated) i low key want everyone to drop their instas so i can follow them but idk if thats allowed
perritastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
molly.byrd

I’ve posted on here a few times but never get a response. But HI everyone! I really enjoy reading all of your posts... another guilty pleasure is watching one of Alex’s videos and while watching KNOWING specific things will be talked about. She’s just too easy.

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

hi all y'all new girls! so was it alex deleting spree that made you come out of the woods? :D

i agree with was said above. i am also overweight, in fact, i am at the highest weight i ever was, i never ever thought i would see that kind of number on the scale. life happens! i used to watch alex because once upon a time she was inspiring to me.
the thing about her current self is...it is like watching an alcoholic down a bottle of vodka a day, then quickly chewing some gum and fooling themselves that nobody can tell.
she is obviously addicted to food and hell, the fast food culture she lives in makes it that much harder. she has money, a car, and a ton of unhealthy food places around.
i don't even owna car or go to fast food places and still i managed to pack on 30 extra pounds :D
IT IS HARD, WE GET IT!

BUT she also has ALL the means to live healthy as fuck!
she is surrounded by enablers, all her friends are fat, her mother is deranged and everyone who dares criticize her is a "hater".

also, she is just not that intelligent, so i doubt she can even grasp all the criticism she got on that video. she has deluded herself so much, she probably doesn't even get that she is actually lying to her braindead minions.

1PdxTrick
Talker
Talker

Post by 1PdxTrick »

Dexter[Mo] wrote:
marshmellyx3 wrote:
hisisters wrote:(unrelated) i low key want everyone to drop their instas so i can follow them but idk if thats allowed
perritastic

molly.byrd

I’ve posted on here a few times but never get a response. But HI everyone! I really enjoy reading all of your posts... another guilty pleasure is watching one of Alex’s videos and while watching KNOWING specific things will be talked about. She’s just too easy.
Lmaoo same!!

~ That’S HoT ~ :HK:

1PdxTrick
Talker
Talker

Post by 1PdxTrick »

paperboats wrote:hi all y'all new girls! so was it alex deleting spree that made you come out of the woods? :D

i agree with was said above. i am also overweight, in fact, i am at the highest weight i ever was, i never ever thought i would see that kind of number on the scale. life happens! i used to watch alex because once upon a time she was inspiring to me.
the thing about her current self is...it is like watching an alcoholic down a bottle of vodka a day, then quickly chewing some gum and fooling themselves that nobody can tell.
she is obviously addicted to food and hell, the fast food culture she lives in makes it that much harder. she has money, a car, and a ton of unhealthy food places around.
i don't even owna car or go to fast food places and still i managed to pack on 30 extra pounds :D
IT IS HARD, WE GET IT!

BUT she also has ALL the means to live healthy as fuck!
she is surrounded by enablers, all her friends are fat, her mother is deranged and everyone who dares criticize her is a "hater".

also, she is just not that intelligent, so i doubt she can even grasp all the criticism she got on that video. she has deluded herself so much, she probably doesn't even get that she is actually lying to her braindead minions.

Gorl another one like Alex is Gabriella fortunado lmao she’s ridiculous, you should see her what I eat in a day!

~ That’S HoT ~ :HK:

SophieSoxoff

Post by SophieSoxoff »

It's December 20th...she's been doing Vlogmas every day.....can we all just take a sec to count how many times we've seen her use her MUST HAVE mirror?! ;)

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

SophieSoxoff wrote:It's December 20th...she's been doing Vlogmas every day.....can we all just take a sec to count how many times we've seen her use her MUST HAVE mirror?! ;)
she uses it to check downstairs while she "cleans" herself with vagisil wipes :D
(i wonder why alex hates taking showers. is she just THAT lazy or is it the fact she has to be alone with her naked body?)

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

paperboats wrote:
SophieSoxoff wrote:It's December 20th...she's been doing Vlogmas every day.....can we all just take a sec to count how many times we've seen her use her MUST HAVE mirror?! ;)
she uses it to check downstairs while she "cleans" herself with vagisil wipes :D
(i wonder why alex hates taking showers. is she just THAT lazy or is it the fact she has to be alone with her naked body?)
LOL you are hilarious!

I think she hates to shower because she can't reach her own ass hole to clean it. So she's just like "fuck it, I'll just use my free PR perfume to mask the smell of my half wiped shit stains and go buy some knew knickers at Target to save doing the laundry too.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

Return to “Learningtobefearless”