• Advertisement

Learningtobeprediabetic - Part 13

Re: Learningtobeprediabetic - Part 13

Postby paperboats » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:39 am

bugginout wrote:I love that show, Ive seen every season, and yea, Alex could totally be on that show, she'd probably lie about her food diary though, but they'd call her out on it.
paperboats wrote:the way she does her make up looks like her face is literally framed in a roll of fat.
love that pink tracksuit atrocity on her. like a piglet plumped up for slaughter.

her labored breathing from just standing around and talking is giving me anxiety. she's only 25. this is not going to end well.

anybody know that british show "supersize vs. superskinny"? they present all the health problems that come from being obese or very underweight. alex checks a lot of the boxes, especially skin problems. yup, your skin will always look like shit, girl. eat another green hamburger. :FU:

(i know, i'm super mean today, pmsing like crazy over here :D )

imagine one of the skinnys trying to eat even one third of her daily amount.yikes. that show wouldn't work on her. i seriously doubt she has a clue about how fucked up her diet is. i don't think i have ever seen her eat a genuinely healthy meal.

it makes me queasy how this obviously mentally unstable girl makes coin by selling her disordered eating as "body positivity". iwonder if she wll ever get the help she needs.
paperboats
Informer
Informer

Advertisement

Postby laboricua » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:47 am

DiamondsAndLace wrote:Every time I see her, I think about a lifestyle change.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

You'd be amazed at how well that works for motivation. A different Youtubber helped keep me motivated during my own weight loss journey.. I won't mention her name because I do genuinely enjoy her channel now and I feel kinda bad for using her massive size as my motivation lol. But man did it work beautifully! When I didn't want to go to the gym, I threw one of her videos on, and it helped remind me why I was doing this.

Also, if she genuinely feels confident in those clothes, I say wear whatever the hell you want. Fuck what other people think, or what society deems acceptable. If you feel good, then do you!

My problem is that she's full of shit. Trying to appear confident when she's constantly trying to hide her gut. Why not share your struggles with your viewers instead of lying? Then share the process of finding clothes that really do make you feel confident instead of pretending? That I would respect, immensely.
laboricua
Debater
Debater

Postby GlitterbugUsa » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:01 pm

paperboats wrote:the way she does her make up looks like her face is literally framed in a roll of fat.
love that pink tracksuit atrocity on her. like a piglet plumped up for slaughter.

her labored breathing from just standing around and talking is giving me anxiety. she's only 25. this is not going to end well.

Hahaha at the piglet comment. Also I couldn’t agree more. She is almost 26 and hasn’t even had children yet not that is an excuse for a bigger tummy. She really shouldn’t be shaped this way given her age, history and the fact she’s had 2 weight loss procedures (stomach and face). She can say she’s Happy until the cows come home (honestly no shade to her or pun intended) but I JUST DON’T believe it!
GlitterbugUsa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby geekinthepink » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:42 pm

i don't really watch her videos anymore but i watched her plus size haul. gotta say, she's almost tolerable in this one. and i really think she suits head bands and the whole vintage-y vibe if she wasn't as obese as she is. i sometimes imagine fat people the way they would look if they were a healthy weight and she's beautiful. well, she used to be. i hate hate hate the zooming in on not-really-funny bits. what is that supposed to even mean.
apart from that, she looks gorgeous in the maroon coloured dress aaand completely shits on it by putting the ugly cardigan on it but yeah, she had a cute few seconds in the dress.
also: i totally dont believe she feels okay with her mahoosive fupa. that thing is a front butt. it's not even a camel toe or a fupa anymore. it's fucking huge.
geekinthepink
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Postby paperboats » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:54 pm

geekinthepink wrote:apart from that, she looks gorgeous in the maroon coloured dress aaand completely shits on it by putting the ugly cardigan on it but yeah, she had a cute few seconds in the dress.

you mean she had a cute MOMENT! hahaha. that dress is very pretty though, you're right.

there are still people asking for tips in the comments of her old weight loss videos. don't they check what she looks like now?
paperboats
Informer
Informer

Postby Elizabeth537 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:55 pm

She needs to "size up" more. Things dont look good on her when theyre skin tight, period.
It's funny how she thinks clothes that are even slightly loose are a size up from her size. No, that is your size!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Elizabeth537
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby geekinthepink » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:11 pm

paperboats wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:apart from that, she looks gorgeous in the maroon coloured dress aaand completely shits on it by putting the ugly cardigan on it but yeah, she had a cute few seconds in the dress.

you mean she had a cute MOMENT! hahaha. that dress is very pretty though, you're right.

there are still people asking for tips in the comments of her old weight loss videos. don't they check what she looks like now?

ah shit, forgot to incorporate MOMENT... hahaha, thanks for the reminder.
she didnt show herself in the dress from the side though, did she? that probably is a whole new story. i freaked out a little, every time she turned to the side... she really is huge now. and looks like a stuffed sausage. the fat sits so super unfortunate on her. it looks like its slowly suffocating her.
geekinthepink
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Postby geekinthepink » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:13 pm

laboricua wrote:

You'd be amazed at how well that works for motivation. A different Youtubber helped keep me motivated during my own weight loss journey.. I won't mention her name because I do genuinely enjoy her channel now and I feel kinda bad for using her massive size as my motivation lol. But man did it work beautifully! When I didn't want to go to the gym, I threw one of her videos on, and it helped remind me why I was doing this.

Also, if she genuinely feels confident in those clothes, I say wear whatever the hell you want. Fuck what other people think, or what society deems acceptable. If you feel good, then do you!

My problem is that she's full of shit. Trying to appear confident when she's constantly trying to hide her gut. Why not share your struggles with your viewers instead of lying? Then share the process of finding clothes that really do make you feel confident instead of pretending? That I would respect, immensely.

same. i do watch amberlynn if i need motivation. she really is such a lost case that i immediately put anything sweet or fatty down. its a bit pathetic maybe but i feel better watching this absolute train wreck sometimes
geekinthepink
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Postby paperboats » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:18 pm

geekinthepink wrote:
laboricua wrote:

same. i do watch amberlynn if i need motivation. she really is such a lost case that i immediately put anything sweet or fatty down. its a bit pathetic maybe but i feel better watching this absolute train wreck sometimes

i just recently discovered fatgirlflow and her partner and watch them for the same reason..
paperboats
Informer
Informer

Postby geekinthepink » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:23 pm

paperboats wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
laboricua wrote:

i just recently discovered fatgirlflow and her partner and watch them for the same reason..

thats where i have to stop. i find them absolutely disgusting. no idea why. but they are my limit
geekinthepink
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Postby Elizabeth537 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:30 pm

Slimming those shoulders now too hey Alex lol Image

Elizabeth537
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Lcmer11 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:54 pm

The black cold shoulder shirt with white polka dots and black pants was the only winning “~MoMeNt” from the haul. The tracksuit would look like garbage on anyone in size. Those “mom jeans” are absolutely atrocious.
Lcmer11
Stalker
Stalker

Postby Elizabeth537 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:05 pm

Were Alex and Alan on a TV show?

https://youtu.be/kyCvS1GqRWs

Elizabeth537
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby OneLegBentPose » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:32 pm

Ugh. Time to start getting more serious about my health and losing weight. I don't want to be like her. :(
OneLegBentPose
Learner
Learner

Postby B[inthe]itch » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Elizabeth537 wrote:Slimming those shoulders now too hey Alex lol Image

Oh man. What the fuck is she doing?!

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk
B[inthe]itch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby Learningtobetruthful » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:09 pm

B[inthe]itch wrote:She's such a catch. Deeply insecure and neurotic, poor feminine hygiene, doesn't shower after the gym, has fungus on her feet, pimples all over her face and ass from eating junk day and night, has a clingy mother that's equally unstable. Get in quick boys!

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Lmao I love you, everytime I read one of your posts I almost start cry/laughing :lol:
Learningtobetruthful
Learner
Learner

Postby bananahammock90 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:17 pm

The mom jeans kills me. I do appreciate women who wear what they want but they don’t even look good on slim women.
bananahammock90
Learner
Learner

Postby Learningtobetruthful » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:21 pm

She has ANOTHER try on haul..does this girl do anything but throw all her money away on clothes she will never wear? Like wtaf :?

Also can someone tell me what is wrong with her legs? Why do they always bent like they are broken? :|
Learningtobetruthful
Learner
Learner

Postby Learningtobetruthful » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:22 pm

She has ANOTHER try on haul..does this girl do anything but throw all her money away on clothes she will never wear? Like wtaf :?

Also can someone tell me what is wrong with her legs? Why do they always bent like they are broken? :|
Learningtobetruthful
Learner
Learner

Postby Elizabeth537 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:51 pm

Learningtobetruthful wrote:She has ANOTHER try on haul..does this girl do anything but throw all her money away on clothes she will never wear? Like wtaf :?

She casually mentioned in it that she partnered with boohoo .. so I'm pretty sure she gets all that for free.

Elizabeth537
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Kcat89 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:16 pm

So there's such a thing as a FUPA, and then there's belly hanging lower than your vag. Alex is out of the FUPA stage, her belly is so large and low I don't think her pants can actually go up high enough to give her camel toe
Kcat89
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Kcat89 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:22 pm

bananahammock90 wrote:The mom jeans kills me. I do appreciate women who wear what they want but they don’t even look good on slim women.

She only likes them cuz they cover her belly more IMO. Like she was showing the full front with a crop top in the boohoo haul, but covering up her front with the long baggy t shirt when she was wearing the skinny jeans in the 'best plus size jeans' haul. She knows what she was hiding!

But same here, I dont think mom jeans are flattering on any size
Kcat89
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby disigney » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:43 pm

Kcat89 wrote:So there's such a thing as a FUPA, and then there's belly hanging lower than your vag. Alex is out of the FUPA stage, her belly is so large and low I don't think her pants can actually go up high enough to give her camel toe

Yeah, she always calls it a fupa but it’s her belly apron hanging low over everything. She just carries her weight very unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
disigney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby _pinesol » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:41 pm

Honestly I still think Alex has something along the lines of PCOS just based on her body shape (and where she carries them majority of her weight) the acne problems...PCOS affects women differently. Now, while she doesn’t help herself with her diet and exercise, PCOS CAN make it really difficult to lose weight and make it very easy to gain depending on what type of PCOS you have. Not giving her an excuse but trying to why she has gained so rapidly and hasn’t seen results despite supposedly using a personal trainer...
_pinesol
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby _pinesol » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:44 pm

Elizabeth537 wrote:She needs to "size up" more. Things dont look good on her when theyre skin tight, period.
It's funny how she thinks clothes that are even slightly loose are a size up from her size. No, that is your size!!!!!

But is it really “sizing up” if the jeans don’t have stretch? More like that’s her true size and she gets to size down to an 18 when the stretch is there.
_pinesol
Gossiper
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Learningtobefearless
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge