Re: Learningtobeprediabetic - Part 13

Postby suspenders » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:28 am

yaassss <3
suspenders
Informer
Informer

Postby hollywood » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:29 am

One of my pet peeves is when she puts (LOL) in her video names.
hollywood
Talker
Talker

Postby paperboats » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:31 am

hahaha, i felt kinda mean suggesting that title :D but it's the harsh truth
paperboats
Informer
Informer

Postby Danibutt333 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:32 am

I don’t understand why she sees a personal trainer but eats garbage. There’s nothing wrong with having a cheat meal once in a while, but she has them every damn day. Diet is the most important part. She irritates the crap out of me.
Danibutt333
Learner
Learner

Postby Bad Wolf » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:46 am

hollywood wrote:One of my pet peeves is when she puts (LOL) in her video names.

Yes! Whenever she does this I know without a doubt I will NOT be laughing out loud (not that I ever have anyway).
Bad Wolf
Learner
Learner

Postby MeekNMild » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:44 am

Danibutt333 wrote:I don’t understand why she sees a personal trainer but eats garbage. There’s nothing wrong with having a cheat meal once in a while, but she has them every damn day. Diet is the most important part. She irritates the crap out of me.

She looks even bigger than before. She should be ashamed of her self. Talking about a personal trainer yet looking a whole fridge. :roll:
MeekNMild
Learner
Learner

Postby emm421_421 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:01 am

It is so gross how she goes to her dermatologist appointment right after she goes to the gym without showering first! (She has done this in multiple vlogs) She was even talking about how sweaty she was in the car, so it is obvious she did not take a shower at the gym! I've definitely run a quick errand after the gym without showering before, but never something like an appointment that involves so much human contact!
emm421_421
Learner
Learner

Postby Pass the garlic salt » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:01 am

Following
Pass the garlic salt
Learner
Learner

Postby WCSaidSo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:22 am

:respekt: for the name @paperboats
Basically here to throw thank-yous like confetti!!!
WCSaidSo
Debater
Debater

Postby foreverkaikhaod » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:54 am

Danibutt333 wrote:I don’t understand why she sees a personal trainer but eats garbage. There’s nothing wrong with having a cheat meal once in a while, but she has them every damn day. Diet is the most important part. She irritates the crap out of me.

This. That Burger King in the car after PT pissed me off- that sandwich looked terrible for her. Also is she only going to the gym once or twice a week? I feel like she’s been doing personal training for months now and I’ve seen no results. Usually people her size are able to lose weight pretty easily once they start to eat healthy and exercise consistently. I see no difference.
foreverkaikhaod
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby rebeez » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:11 pm

hollywood wrote:One of my pet peeves is when she puts (LOL) in her video names.

Lmao same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rebeez
Talker
Talker

Postby Elizabeth537 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:15 pm

emm421_421 wrote:It is so gross how she goes to her dermatologist appointment right after she goes to the gym without showering first! (She has done this in multiple vlogs) She was even talking about how sweaty she was in the car, so it is obvious she did not take a shower at the gym! I've definitely run a quick errand after the gym without showering before, but never something like an appointment that involves so much human contact!
Agreed, its super gross.
Don't forget about her foot fungus she talks about then goes to get pedis/foot rubs on the regular. Shes just gross.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Elizabeth537
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby B[inthe]itch » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:02 pm

Fat, hairy, pimply, lazy, fungus-covered hobbit.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk
B[inthe]itch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby gettingonmyw-ick » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:12 pm

B[inthe]itch wrote:Fat, hairy, pimply, lazy, fungus-covered hobbit.

Omg that’s highkey so shadyyy but I can’t help but lmao

gettingonmyw-ick
Learner
Learner

Postby MeekNMild » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:33 pm

I just hope people aren’t coming to her channel for anything fitness. She’s the worst influence.
MeekNMild
Learner
Learner

Postby disigney » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:55 pm

“These jeans make my butt look AMAZING”

.....bitch where lmfao

disigney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Elizabeth537 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:25 pm

disigney wrote:“These jeans make my butt look AMAZING”

.....bitch where lmfao

Lmao
That's as flattering as it gets though when you have a body the shape of a Diet Coke can

Elizabeth537
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby OneLegBentPose » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:07 pm

This bitch can't be serious.
OneLegBentPose
Learner
Learner

Postby jrgold19 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:08 pm

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
jrgold19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Elizabeth537 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:10 pm

Nice facetune there AlexImage

Elizabeth537
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby B[inthe]itch » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:52 pm

The best plus size jeans ever (omg booty). At the time of typing this, shes titled her vlog this.

I cringe as she points out that she thinks she has a booty, rather than a chunky fat ass, and to solidify her perception of how she believes she looks she slaps the thumbnail with a picture of a peach.

I puke a little in the back of my mouth. The girl is desperate for the dick.

Her poses in this thumbnail are awkward attempts at disguising her fupa and in doing so, the left image leaves her looking like she is cocking her leg to fart. Pfffft! Best that doesnt smell like peaches either!

I hit the play button.

Oh fucking hell. Pixie has managed to score herself an intro. She's tired and is finally admitting that shes fucking batshit crazy, or trying to be a zombie for halloween, the latter seems harder to believe as zombies dont talk, and zombies arent crazy. They are dead. I'm already wishing this video was the same.

The sweaty, greasy haired mess then greets us in her car trying to convince herself that she's been exercising. If shes only going a couple of times a week I'm going to assume, based on the lack of weight loss, that this sweat is merely fluid loss from all the water retention she gains from all the shit food she eats. She eats, then sweats, and probably just keeps losing the same amount of water weight each week, then gains it back in between gym sessions. Sigh.....why is she making me look up her nose??!!! Its not funny you fucking pig!

Shes back to showing us in writing what she plans to do in her vlog and of course, the feeder fetish tribe have requested they be allowed to watch her stuff her face in a mukbang.

Mukbang is the trendy word that mostly fat people use on Youtube to describe themselves eating and making noise while they eat. They've stolen it from the Koreans and tried to make it their own. While I'm sure its fun for the fatties getting to do the eating, the people watching it are left with nothing to do but fast forward or be tortured with the noisy sounded of someone like Alex chewing and talking at the same time. My Mum always told me that its rude to talk with your mouth full. Alex's didnt. But we all know what poor parenting Pixie has done, and continues to do. Sigh....lets not go there. On with the show!

Alex is taking her sweaty, fungus riddled ass over to the dermatologist. Shout out to anyone who had to sit in the waiting room chair after she did, you've just absorbed her sweat!

Alex is getting ANOTHER accutane check up, and judging by her skin today, Im gonna place a bet that it isnt over. It never will be with her diet. But who cares because Alex doesnt let us know anyway! She cuts to her flapping her arms around at home with makeup on!

She's trying to sell us some jeans! Oh I guess we've cut to the infomercial Alex! Shes wearing some ridiculous earrings that at least are drawing attention away from her triple chins and cheeks. She tries to hide FUPA as she strategically places her arm in the way of it while posing in the jeans. She thinks she being real by videoing the jeans, all I see is awkwardness and shame. She laughs at herself as she tells us her ass looks amazing. I laugh with her...though I'm sure for a completely different reason. It's more at her, than with her. Oh Alex.

The laughs continue as she decides to twerk for us while singing about her butt. Sigh.....fuck.

Desperate for people to subscribe to her she brides people to click follow or subscribe on IG by promising to pay them.

FUCK ITS ONLY 2 MINUTES IN!!!

She prances around with her camera in the mirror for another hour telling us how great her butt looks. I'm certain shes slipped out a few farts every time she has cocked her leg.

by her third pair of jeans shes panting like a Labrador on heat. All that time spent at the gym is really paying off hey Alex?!

Stupidly she hasnt noticed at this time that in the background she has thrown all the pairs of jeans she has tried on onto her kitchen floor. Not sure I'd do that to clothes I loved, or in a professional ad that I'm being paid for. Clearly Alex gives zero fucks. See around 4.44 of video. Or my screen shots.

Oh god she cuts to another topic.....FINALLY!!!

Shes standing in her kitchen, hopefully having folded the jeans up and put them away. Her hair is a greasy mess but again we are too distracted by her ridiculous earrings and embarassing jumper/ sweater. The top says "sorry i cant sports". LOL we know Alex, we know. We didnt ever assume that you "could sports".

Shes showing off her PR packages in hopes to convince us she is like a celebrity. We dont care....but the faces she pulls during the unboxing is worth sticking around. Screen shots gone wild! Her hair and earrings make me think of my friends spoodle puppy, but Alex is more thumb like. Thumboodle.

Shes been sent some Quay glasses and keeps pronouncing Quay wrong and shits all over the brand thats given her something for free. Hey Alex, free rhymes with Quay you dumb bitch!

Finally the PR section is over, I didnt want to bore you so I sped through it.

Alex tells us all about her Halloween party she went to. Guys, this party was going off! All 5 people sat around at home in their costumes and drank. Alex dressed as an obese playboy bunny and claims she got drunk.

She told us the reason she crashed Marks engagement shoot is because she did a video for them. As we all know Alex went all Bridezilla on Alan when she was engaged so in her mind, that officially makes her a wedding expert. Shes now a professional videographer and is available for weddings, parties, anything.

She keeps waffling on about shit I really dont care about, and as I have things to do with my own day, I hit the fast forward button to speed things up.

She cuts to a new day and........SHE IS STILL WEARING THOSE RIDICULOUS FUCKING EARRINGS!!! She looks like a thumb in her round neck sweater. Has she not figured out that she doesnt suit this neckline yet?!

OH FUCK HERE WE GO!! I sped up a bit and shes now sitting in her car by a dumpster about to stuff her face with Burger King after going to the gym. This is the Mukbang!!

Shes too embarassed to be seen going into the store to eat as it looks like she has bought two burgers, one which she quickly tries to hide from us. Her blood sugar is low and she needs to eat now!!! She chews and talks at the same time while eye-fucking herself in her view finder tossing her hair with her greasy fingers. So this is how her hair looks greasy all the time...!

She takes out the only vegetable in her burger and then laughs at herself at how much she is like Trisha. I dont laugh back.

Alex then makes fun of all of us on here knowing that we are going to take the piss out of her for going to the gym then eating junk. Hi Alex!!! Yeah, youre fat ignorant pig that is doing no good for your viewers or yourself online. She decides to stop eating on camera and saves the rest to shove in her pie-hole off cam.

fucking Pixie is back....I think shes drunk but I cant be sure. Shes shouting at the camera trying to be funny and I feel like stepping back a bit, shes really up in my personal space! Get back Pixie!! She howls like a wolf then tells me she is going to suck my blood. This is by far my scariest Halloween ever. Next Pixie is standing in the kitchen, dressed like a lumberjack, stabbing a pumpkin. I see why she is single now. Shes fucking insane. Alex thinks its cute. Pixie starts trying to lick the camera and herself. fucking Pixie! Geezus woman! Get some psychotherapy!

Feeling really disturbed I fast forward past the Pixie nightmare. I know she is going to haunt my dreams tonight.

Its the next day and Alex is off to her other job of train conducting. Shes got her little hat on and is trying to hide Fupa while staring at herself in the mirror.

Finally near the end of the video, we are treated to none other than a TARGET trip!! She masterbates next to the clearance halloween shelf and ponders over a milk purchase before returning home and putting on her RIDICULOUS EARRINGS one last time for us!

OMG!! If you have read this entire thing then well fucking done! You are a star! I was bored to tears watching it which is why I didnt even bother doing this last week as I didnt have the emotional strength to survive it. Obviously nothing has changed....same old skin problems, food runs, pathetic claims at exercising, target trips......on that note....I'm heading back to my wonderful life! Later bitches!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

B[inthe]itch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby B[inthe]itch » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:00 pm

.ImageImageImage

B[inthe]itch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby Mother0fDragons » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:24 pm

The only thing those jeans accentuated was her huge camel toe.
Mother0fDragons
Lurker
Lurker

Postby givemecoffee » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:29 pm

I get the feeling she spends more time at the Cheesecake Factory than the gym every week.
givemecoffee
Debater
Debater

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Learningtobefearless