Alexandra Rodriguez
B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Learningtobeforeveralone - Part 12

Post by B[inthe]itch »

suspenders wrote:
idontknowwhoiam wrote:I thought it wasn't a problem unless they gave identifying details?
Yeah definitely, but I'm betting it wouldn't be that hard for a creep to find the girl based on what was shared. We know it's her psychiatrist cousin Patty who is moving into the field of adolescent psychiatry and who lives in western Mass. Mama Guyless's FB friend list is publicly available so she might be on there. And from there people have crazy ways of finding out shit online :? :? It's also the fact of it. Like why are these grown women spreading this info on a podcast about a 12 year old in therapy?? And the psychiatrist should not be talking about her clients at all! Especially when the client is an abused 12 year old, it's unprofessional as fuck.

And the whole reason of spreading the info was to say that she recommended in her professional opinion that this poor girl subscribe to Alex's channel like what the fuck. Lol guys I'm so shook about this
I'm pretty disgusted. I work in the industry (sorry I will never tell you my actual profession) and when I go home at night, that's it. I'm home. I don't discuss the details of the people I treat to anyone. It would be completely unprofessional and lacking 8n boundaries to do so. If I ever need to vent or discuss someone in particular, I do so at work to colleagues. You don't go blabbing to people who don't respect such sensitive topics as mental illness and abuse.

While I'm not in her country I'm going to follow this up and hopefully together we can report her. If anyone is able to record what these imbeciles have said please do so.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Double post

Post by Guest »

suspenders wrote:
idontknowwhoiam wrote:I thought it wasn't a problem unless they gave identifying details?
Yeah definitely, but I'm betting it wouldn't be that hard for a creep to find the girl based on what was shared. We know it's her psychiatrist cousin Patty who is moving into the field of adolescent psychiatry and who lives in western Mass. Mama Guyless's FB friend list is publicly available so she might be on there. And from there people have crazy ways of finding out shit online :? :? It's also the fact of it. Like why are these grown women spreading this info on a podcast about a 12 year old in therapy?? And the psychiatrist should not be talking about her clients at all! Especially when the client is an abused 12 year old, it's unprofessional as fuck.

And the whole reason of spreading the info was to say that she recommended in her professional opinion that this poor girl subscribe to Alex's channel like what the fuck. Lol guys I'm so shook about this
Also, this forum has super sleuths and could find out more shit with little information....look at the saga of Alexs’ dad a few forums back...

SlavicSlava
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by SlavicSlava »

Nancy said Alan was not down for anything. Anything like what, Nancy? A threesome? It was such a low for mentioning him at all, plus to say something negative about him, after that piggy said she will not discuss her relationship anymore. He is not saying shit about you as far as I can see, so why you need to do this so publicly?
And especially Nancy, who was rooting for their swirl babies, talking about him as "son" in law and some other stuff. Nancy, get the fuck out of her podcast with crap like that and set some healthy boundaries with your daughter. It looks like that both of them are on a hunt for some D. :roll:

Plus, Alex said some girls name in the podcast, Nancy is talking about people who believe in privacy of their problems... THIS IS SO FUCKING WRONG! :jd: :bang: :bang:

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

guys, this is a comment under her newest video:

"Linda Iannaccone
vor 1 Minute
Hi, Alex. I love you so much. I'm 38 and a stay at home mom of 2 girls. You are my best friend. When the girls are watching cartoons, I'm watching you. I'm hosting a Christmas cookie exchange this year. I would love to see you host one also during vlogmas. Watching your family and friends together doing this would be such a holiday treat. "

holy fucking shit, god help that pathetic woman! i'm telling you half of her followers are delusional messes like this one and the other ones are feeders, girls who need to see someone who's fatter than them and us hate-watchers :D :D

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

SlavicSlava wrote:Nancy said Alan was not down for anything. Anything like what, Nancy? A threesome? It was such a low for mentioning him at all, plus to say something negative about him, after that piggy said she will not discuss her relationship anymore. He is not saying shit about you as far as I can see, so why you need to do this so publicly?
And especially Nancy, who was rooting for their swirl babies, talking about him as "son" in law and some other stuff. Nancy, get the fuck out of her podcast with crap like that and set some healthy boundaries with your daughter. It looks like that both of them are on a hunt for some D. :roll:

Plus, Alex said some girls name in the podcast, Nancy is talking about people who believe in privacy of their problems... THIS IS SO FUCKING WRONG! :jd: :bang: :bang:
Nancy is gonna need a dick the size of a tree to fill her gaping trap hole.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

paperboats wrote:guys, this is a comment under her newest video:

"Linda Iannaccone
vor 1 Minute
Hi, Alex. I love you so much. I'm 38 and a stay at home mom of 2 girls. You are my best friend. When the girls are watching cartoons, I'm watching you. I'm hosting a Christmas cookie exchange this year. I would love to see you host one also during vlogmas. Watching your family and friends together doing this would be such a holiday treat. "

holy fucking shit, god help that pathetic woman! i'm telling you half of her followers are delusional messes like this one and the other ones are feeders, girls who need to see someone who's fatter than them and us hate-watchers :D :D
Maybe the woman has a bit of post-natal psychosis and isn't her usual self lol

That's really sad.

Post by Guest »

B[inthe]itch wrote:

"Linda Iannaccone
vor 1 Minute

Maybe the woman has a bit of post-natal psychosis and isn't her usual self lol

That's really sad.

I feel bad for that commenter :/ it’s hard making friends when you’re a parent so she must be pretty lonely if Alex is her “best friend”. I don’t consider any internet personality a friend—it’s just weird because they don’t know you and you don’t know them...

MeekNMild
Informer
Informer

Post by MeekNMild »

That bra that she’s shilling is horrible. Her cow udders are saggy AF. Get your shit together Alex. :roll:

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

LearningToBeAHuckster
LearningToBeSponsored
LearningToBeAMoment
LearningToGainMorals
LearningToBeCozyandSingle
LearningToKnowYourAngles
LearningToBeManless

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

LearningToExpandUrVocabulary

lol

laboricua
Informer
Informer

Post by laboricua »

"Linda Iannaccone
vor 1 Minute

That's actually more pathetic than our hate watching lol. All of a sudden I feel better about myself.

lisherm0102
Talker
Talker

Post by lisherm0102 »

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I found Alex 3 years ago and really liked her and Loey. But they have changed so much. Fame and money has made them sellouts and slaves to their own channels. What I would get behind and root for Alex would be turning her "Learningtobefearless" channel into doing things like getting healthy and losing weight for herself. I almost think she doesnt want to lose weight because she might lose subs. She could do healthy eating vlogs every day. She could meet with a WW trainer and talk about healthy choices, and/or meeting with a personal trainer.

I would find so much beauty and strength in her turning to herself to be a better version of herself, instead of turning to food,shopping, and social media to validate her.

whodoievencarebutido
Informer
Informer

Post by whodoievencarebutido »

How in the hell are her & her mom ok with talking about a young girl who has gone through sexual abuse type stuff knowing what happened with Alex's dad? I'm seriously about to go off on this girl. This isn't quality content. She really has nothing interesting happening in her own life at all that she's having to use stories from others & NOT TOO MENTION THE FACT that this isn't something for entertainment! It's someone's fucking life. Someone who doesn't have a voice. I'm so riled up. This is just pushing it so far. Would she love for her subscribers to all know her background & what all she has gone through? Because we can go that route & get it started. I have no shame in divulging that info to her subbies.

Alex is trash. Always has been & always will be at this point. She's a self absorbed, narcissistic, bratty, woman-child who needs a reality check. She is not interesting. She is not caring. She is a nothing. A waste of space, honestly. I used to kinda feel bad for her & blah blah blah. HA, NOPE. Not anymore. :FU: Her mother is just. as. bad.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

You can report via soundcloud. Unsure if it’s even the correct category but I did so under privacy violation and wrote a big message about medical records being discussed of a minor and some of the minors personal / home details given.

You just need to add her s/c url

https://soundcloud.com/astoldbyalex

Your url and the details of the complaint. It’s so easy the more people report they might take it down.

Anyone know where else it is streamed? Apple?

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

Has anyone seen her new insta post? She looks terrible as she’s posing in the weirdest way... Someone in the comments said “You look like a rapper, L’il Fearless”! hahahahaha

L’il hahahahaha

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

GlitterbugUsa wrote:Oh damn... the podcast is awful.

Her mom references god when giving advice and says something like If it didn’t work out it’s not in god’s plan. She basically just takes over with sooooo many long and monotonous stories. :roll:

Oh and there was no need to throw shade at Alan and then demand that Alex leave it in. She’s 55 but she acts like a teenager. Up until 2 months ago she was going to have him as her Son in Law.
What a bad taste. She was raving about having a huge wedding and "SWIRL BABIES" and now she throws shade at Alan. pathetic as always :roll:

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Shes suuuch a try hard now. So much CRINGE woww

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

"From engagement shoots to Outdoor poops"

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Mother0fDragons
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mother0fDragons »

I didn’t even know Alex could squat. Wtf is up with all these raggedy “teddy bear” coats she wears? They add another solid 20lbs to her.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”